Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Talos
Mr Badger
khnum
Böhse Tante
刘汉
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:32 am

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:47 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:52 am

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:55 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:16 am

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Ezgif_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:29 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:31 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Kiev troops already destroyed one donated Leopard...during exercise.

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FuAPazpacAQrn8I?format=jpg&name=small

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

The Russians should pay the premium to the drivers, the rest will be done by their corruption. It will be cheaper than shooting the tanks.

lol! lol! lol!

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FuBuZfDacAcAtPv?format=jpg&name=medium

Russians should honor their bounty. There were no conditions that it has to be Russian solider. And the tank is destroyed.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Ezgif_10

He sounds like a conspiracy theorist from 10 years ago. What do you think, 2 years until he starts to talk about who (((they))) are ? more ? less ?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It's a pity that I can not embed it, here someone had made videos of his visit to Yaroslavl. The streets are so clean that it almost hurts my eyes. I have never seen such a clean city. Not a single crumb of garbage on the street for miles, not a scrap of paper, nothing. 

https://t.me/moyarossiyade/348

https://t.me/moyarossiyade/350

https://t.me/moyarossiyade/353

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:49 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Can it be that "someone" is deliberately staging and fueling the racial struggle in order to prevent the class struggle from below? So that the class struggle from above can continue undisturbed - which by now already appears as a class war, a 3rd World War, this time of the ruling classes against the populations. As long as the population can be incited against each other by all means, the ruling class has nothing to fear.

To recap, it started no later than 2019 (when the economy was already in crisis) with the topics of climate and "anti-Semitism", 2020 Corona, BLM and LGBTXYZ, 2022 the "evil" Russia, 2023 the "evil" China. In any case, it had been so carried out here in Germany. 

It is the old divide and rule, therefore we must not be distracted by the individual events and concentrate more on the class struggle forced from above. 

Otherwise we will land here soon:

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/6952

Imagine these CBDC scenarios:

You surpassed your weekly carbon limit. Purchase denied.

You spoke up against masking children. Purchase denied.

You traveled outside of your quarantine zone. Purchase denied.

All of this would be possible because CBDCs are programmable.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1647758698931159041

@KanekoaTheGreat

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:47 pm

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/4216

https://twitter.com/44_Days/status/1648551858502262785?s=20

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1854299768  #119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1050255049
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:48 pm

https://t.me/FriedensstifterLIVE/935

https://t.me/unabhaengig_neutral/6556

The World Economic Forum (WEF) announced in a presentation that the decoding of the human brain is already in full swing thanks to AI and the Internet of Bodies (IoB) ecosystem. 

Five years after Yuval Noah Harari declared at the WEF that humans are hackable and organisms are algorithms, his findings have now been fully implemented. 

The WEF Annual Conference 2023 on the topic "Ready for Brain Transparency?" it opened with a dystopian video.  

This shows that brain waves of employees are deciphered not only to evaluate their performance at the workplace, but also to detect illegal activities. 

In her lecture in Davos in January, Nita Farahany from Duke University explained that the technology for decoding brain waves already exists and is currently being introduced in some use cases.''

Find out more at https://t.me/unabhaengig_neutral

Video inside. 

Reminds me of Regina Dugan's area of activity as director at Facebook.

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2924852245 #119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1191238718
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:09 pm

Germany Closes Its Last Nuclear Power Plants - Electricity Bills To Spike Up To 45%

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Nuclearplant1
Get ready for the return of the peasant lifestyle...
https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/germany-closes-its-last-nuclear-power-plants-electricity-bills-spike-45

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:12 pm

Peter Schiff: We'd Be Lucky To Escape With Just A Recession

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Feed-a-Recession-By-John-Darkow
"We’d be very lucky to escape with just a recession. I think this is a depression. We’re probably already in it. It’s just going to get worse.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/peter-schiff-wed-be-lucky-escape-just-recession

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:18 pm

https://t.me/myLordBebo/496

Trans activists attack and kidnap a female athlete. Line is crossed.

Video inside. 

😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:49 pm

https://t.me/EurasianChoice/26229

Globalists are opening a new Overton window. Gradually, man and human life, as well as the relationship between a man and a woman, become unnecessary. Why? Because a parallel mechanism of fertility is being created: not naturally, but artificially. Today, the progress of biotech firms has already reached the point that fertility can be ensured through the cultivation of human embryos for organ harvesting.
In fact, we are talking about "synthetic" human embryos that will be used for organ harvesting in order to facilitate transplantation and treatment of diseases such as infertility, genetic diseases and aging.
For example, the Israeli company Renewal Bio stated that it successfully used advanced stem cell technology and artificial wombs to grow mouse embryos that continued to develop for several days. The embryos remained alive until they had beating hearts, blood flow, and the beginnings of a brain.
Yes, someone will say that it's still mice, but people are as far away as Mars. But tomorrow, when they begin to grow human embryos, it will inevitably come, because other firms in the West, where such research is allowed, are doing similar work. And there are already patented technologies, as in one of my favorite films "The Matrix" – whole fields of artificial queens connected to nutrient farms, where people can be grown from natural fertilized eggs.
Therefore, it is not by chance that we see in the West all kinds of deviant forms of sexual behavior, which are aimed not at procreation, but at sterilizing the population through transgenderism. That is, the destruction of the entire traditional system of morality, which has been established for centuries on the basis, first of all, of Christian teaching. In parallel, there is a multifaceted and multi–stage process of creating a new person - not tied to a family, not having parents, grandparents, conceived in a test tube. And he will be given a limited education.
As is the genetic set of functions. A kind of official person.
The ruling elite will rise above all this, completely reproducing the traditional world of human relations. Therefore, I believe that, along with protecting the country from external threats, it is necessary to give light and direction to the entire human civilization. Otherwise, the destroyers of the human race, hiding under the mask of progressives, will do it.

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2924852245 #119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1191238718
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Peter Schiff: We'd Be Lucky To Escape With Just A Recession

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Feed-a-Recession-By-John-Darkow
"We’d be very lucky to escape with just a recession. I think this is a depression. We’re probably already in it. It’s just going to get worse.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/peter-schiff-wed-be-lucky-escape-just-recession

The "recession" has been going on with some ups and downs for about 20 years and there is no end in sight. On the contrary, everything is being done to ensure that it develops into a depression, against which the one from 90 years ago was a walk in the park.

In 2004 I told someone that there would be no more upswing in Germany, but that it would only get worse. In 2008/9 I said "what a crisis, it's still to come". Nobody wanted to hear.

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:14 pm

https://t.me/EurasianChoice/26233

Make no mistake, Davos and Washington's ultimate goal is to change the definition of human being from sentient creature with a soul to soulless biomass, from a man with free will to a stupid slave that should just obey and never question the official narrative, basically a robot. This is supposed to be the outcome of widespread degeneracy in the West.
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/26229

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 63862118
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:03 pm

As of 1:02 PM eastern US Time, receiving reports CLAIMING Ukraine Offensive has begun -- on FOUR different Offensive Lines of Attack

Any help you folks can provide with updated info will be greatly appreciated.

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:21 pm

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:25 pm

ShockJock wrote:As of 1:02 PM eastern US Time, receiving reports CLAIMING Ukraine Offensive has begun -- on FOUR different Offensive Lines of Attack

Hello Hal!

I didn't see anything so far. None of channels I follow mention such thing.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:39 pm

https://t.me/thenebulator/1120

There is this belief, especially strong in the West, that "the people" will rise up or somehow fight back when a certain level of tyranny or oppression is reached. I'm not speaking of foreign countries — where "color revolutions" are launched on the flimsiest of pretexts — but of domestic dissidents, absolutely convinced that "democracy" works and that governments are ultimately kept in check by the prospect of a popular revolt.

It's a lie.

Look around you. Damn near every single government in the "civilized West" is run by odious technocrats and permanent bureaucracies, with barely any actual legitimacy and no accountability mechanisms left whatsoever. Governments treat their own constitutions as dead letters, and channel the anarcho-tyranny they previously practiced abroad towards their own subjects. The lockdowns happened, and the few who dared protest were smeared and denounced — not just by the governments and their pet media, but by the brainwashed populace at large.

We now live in the world of the 1980s action film "The Running Man," except the whole third act in which The Truth is exposed on air, and all the problems are somehow implicitly resolved by the TV station getting blown up and the protagonists plants a kiss on his love interest as the credits roll — yeah, none of that actually happens. That was cope all along.

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:45 pm

Maybe this is related to offensive...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:53 pm

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
3m
US TO SEND UKRAINE $325M *

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:12 pm

ayden
@squatsons
·
11m
All that remain of the Ukrainian Bakhmut. Bombs are falling, artillery never stops, wounded dont get treatment in a timely manner and 300s become 200s in short order.

#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FuGH-NiaIAI6RAA?format=jpg&name=900x900
#119 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FuGH-NhaEAAKyB-?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
ShockJock wrote:As of 1:02 PM eastern US Time, receiving reports CLAIMING Ukraine Offensive has begun -- on FOUR different Offensive Lines of Attack

Hello Hal!

I didn't see anything so far. None of channels I follow mention such thing.

The same here. I looked at several channels, the only thing is that the Russians are constantly attacking. 

🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:45 pm

Satelites are falling over Kiev, right...?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next