Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Talos
Profanity
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
somebody
12 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:29 pm

https://t.me/brianlovethailand/1420

Going to be going LIVE in about 3 hours talking about missiles/quakes/pipelines and all the other ways the US is fighting to cling to its empire:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlcsko6resY

But from 4 hours ago. 

🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:29 pm

• AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
    @AZgeopolitics
    ·
    1h
    🇺🇦✍📄All 6 deputy Interior ministers in Ukraine have resigned. This is reported by RBC-Ukraine with reference to its sources.

• AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
    @AZgeopolitics
    ·
    1h
    🇸🇰✈🇺🇦🇷🇺The Slovak Parliament will meet for an extraordinary meeting on Tuesday to discuss Zelensky's request to supply Kiev with MiG-29 fighters.

============

this post format^^ was created by copy/pasting text from 2 separate AZgeopolitics posts using the forum 'list' feature:
(you access these 'extra features' by first clicking on PREVIEW:
#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M1603

then select 'list' feature:
#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M1596

this^^ is an advantage. why?
because the zodland 'search' capabilities can and will ALWAYS detect it in a 'keyword' search.
very nice. Cool

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:35 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:37 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:38 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:46 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v26de7p/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:50 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:50 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:52 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:01 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Was it from there? 

https://twitter.com/PanData19/with_replies 

But I couldn't find this video there. 

scratch

I was going to link a tweet from Garland Nixon, but it wouldn't link from there either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:22 pm

Dozens of giant turbines at Scots windfarms powered by diesel generators

Scottish Power admitted 71 of its windmills were hooked up to the fossil fuel supply after a fault developed with their power supply.

The firm said it was forced to act in order to keep the turbines warm during very cold weather in December. But a whistleblower has told the Sunday Mail the incident is among a number of environmental and health and safety failings.

Daily Scottish Farts

lol!
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:32 pm

https://t.me/lefkos_pyrgos/1981

Slovakia - and hopefully all over Europe soon

Video, a couple of idiots with US flag are scolded by the people, one of the flags torn off from the stick.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 949160760
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:33 pm

https://t.me/moldovalibera/9975

Moldova Liberă
В МИД Молдовы экстренно вызван посол РФ Олег Васнецов после того, как российские ракеты нарушили воздушное пространство Молдовы
t.me/moldovalibera
/9975
8.5Kviewsedited
Feb 10 at 11:22

Russian Ambassador Oleg Vasnetsov urgently summoned to the Moldovan Foreign Ministry after Russian missiles violated Moldovan airspace

https://balkans.liveuamap.com/en/2023/10-february-russian-ambassador-oleg-vasnetsov-urgently-summoned
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:35 pm

EU summit hugs. China seeks Nord Stream answers. Asset seize speeds up. Assad v Elensky. U/1
Alex Christoforou

https://rumble.com/embed/v26ekm0/?pub=4

Nord Stream pipeline & sabotaging peace w/Jeffrey Sachs
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v26dxpa/?pub=4

Basketball Jeffrey has been a very busy boy...
https://geostrategy.rs/en/geopolitics/1249-jeffrey-sachs-there-is-a-war-between-the-usa-and-russia-in-ukraine
https://tass.com/defense/1572189

i consider him a modern day Kissinger. spit.

I know and have studied his background/endeavors on behalf of globalism pedaling 'big banking' since the Soviet collapse.
He's another pied piper. beware this 'sustainable development' charm offensive upon the multi-polar community.  Twisted Evil

cheers CNN loves him...

Jeffrey Sachs — Lancet Commission on COVID-19

Jeffrey D. Sachs is a world-renowned economics professor, bestselling author, innovative educator, and global leader in sustainable development. Professor Sachs serves as the Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University, and is a University Professor, Columbia's highest academic rank.

Jeffrey D. Sachs | Center for Sustainable Development

Jeffrey D. Sachs is a world-renowned economics professor, bestselling author, innovative educator, and global leader in sustainable development.

CNN Profiles - Jeffrey Sachs - Professor and Director, Center for ...

Jeffrey D. Sachs is a world-renowned economics professor, bestselling author, innovative educator, and global leader in sustainable development. He is widely recognized for bold and effective ...

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:37 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:41 pm

Another conspiracy theory that becomes reality and once again it is Thierry Baudet (dutch minister) who asks the question

In October last year , FVD leader Thierry Baudet said that the Americans should not be involved in the investigation into the sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines.

“Because in my opinion most likely the Americans did it. And of course you cannot also be involved in the investigation as the most important suspect. It is my belief that it can really only come from the British and the Americans. That is why they should not be involved in the investigation into who did it," Baudet said in the Chamber.

He submitted a motion to that effect, but it was advised against by Rutte. “I am missing a substantiation of the Prime Minister's opinion on my motion,” Baudet responded. “Because it's really nonsense. You know that yourself, don't you?" replied the prime minister.

Chairman Vera Bergkamp asked him if he could give a very short business explanation to Baudet. 'While America is a possible perpetrator': what kind of nonsensical attribution to America is that? That is why I advise against the motion, said Rutte.

Rutte the WEF liar
Qui
Qui

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:42 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Was it from there? 

https://twitter.com/PanData19/with_replies 

But I couldn't find this video there. 

scratch

I was going to link a tweet from Garland Nixon, but it wouldn't link from there either.

TEST! 

🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:50 pm

L@@K^^^ at the above page (currently in 'limp mode' by twitter servers)
it sickens me how dependent this forum is on twitter hyper-linking for graphical display.
It is exactly what it would permanently look like if every post was erased or the account deleted/suspended.
It gives headline content only... lots of important information is lost to zodland archives.
(by using twitter 'embed'....NO keyword search is rendered to our archives. it is UNDETECTED!)
Grumpy

twitter video content is very difficult to capture of course.

but static graphics like .jpg and .png are easily created.... if you're on a PC and not a smart phone. I use Snagit.
tip: simply capture. reduce to 499px as largest/maximum H/W dimension. (to avoid 'enlarge' 500px auto feature)
save as a single keystroke letter... like x or whatever letter you want. keep using that single letter for EVERY GRAPHIC.
the forumotion software will auto-assign it own archive identity... you simply copy THAT coded identity to paste into the forum.
in other words...
YOU don't have to keep 'creating' a 'new' identity for each new graphic... the forum does it for you.
you just keep hitting the same keyboard letter each time you save.
Your computer will ask if you want to replace the 'old' previous saved graphic each time... you say 'yes'/replace. keep doing it each time. simple.
hope this^^ may help someone.

If no graphics r involved....
it might just be better to copy and past relevant text
(like Auntie does)
rather than
using the 'embed' feature (which can be crippled or turned off at ANYTIME TWITTER CHOOSES)

cheers to all
#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3077205713

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:46 pm; edited 6 times in total

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:59 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:02 pm

Zambeezi wrote:L@@K^^^ at the above page (currently in 'limp mode' by twitter servers)
it sickens me how dependent this forum is on twitter hyper-linking for graphical display.
It is exactly what it would permanently look like if every post was erased.
It gives headline content only... lots of important information is lost to zodland archives.
Grumpy

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2713748720

What shall we do?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:07 pm

=======

as example: i klik on your above link to article.. archived it.. made a graphic and posted below. took me less than 2 min.

Zelensky: Ukraine intercepted Russian plans to destroy Moldova
https://archive.is/wip/CoReM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zelensky-ukraine-intercepted-russian-plans-174102778.html
#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M1595
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky says his country has intercepted plans by Russian secret services to destroy Moldova.

not too hard... becomes robotic after awhile. lol
archive site: https://archive.ph/

Forumotion keyword search for 'Moldova' can/will ALWAYS find it.
#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Eddie_10
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:39 pm

https://t.me/antiilluminaten/35913

❗ Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel admits that the company produced 100,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine in 2019, before the pandemic began.

Source: t.me/DieFrontNews

More free information and revelations:
👉🏻 https://t.me/antiilluminaten

Video in English.

He also said, "We need a billion doses next year, there will be a new pandemic".

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
  • AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
    @AZgeopolitics
    ·
    1h
    🇺🇦✍📄All 6 deputy Interior ministers in Ukraine have resigned. This is reported by RBC-Ukraine with reference to its sources.

• AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
    @AZgeopolitics
    ·
    1h
    🇸🇰✈🇺🇦🇷🇺The Slovak Parliament will meet for an extraordinary meeting on Tuesday to discuss Zelensky's request to supply Kiev with MiG-29 fighters.

============

this post format^^ was created by copy/pasting text from 2 separate AZgeopolitics posts using the forum 'list' feature:

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M1596

this^^ is an advantage. why?
because the zodland 'search' capabilities can and will ALWAYS detect it in a 'keyword' search.
EVEN IF AZgeopolitics GETS DELETED! twitter fuckery is BYPASSED!
very nice. Cool

bump

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:48 pm

Qui
Qui

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:53 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
20s
⚡Explosions reported in Melitopol, Zaporizhia Oblast.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:56 pm

Donbass Devushka
@PeImeniPusha
·
4m
Viktor Orban being that one guy from that one historical photo.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Fon593UXwAEaRkf?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, 刘汉 and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:57 pm

Trollstoy
@Trollstoy88
·
10h
Bakhmut

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Folp--kWIAEA7wy?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:02 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
6m
⚡Shahed-136 drones noted heading in the the direction of Mykolaiv, Kherson, Dnipro, Zaporizhia.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:06 pm

Qui wrote:

Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:44 pm

Trollstoy
@Trollstoy88
·
23m
Foreign mercenaries are being withdrawn from Bakhmut on an emergency basis. The city is being prepared for surrender.

Residents of Chasov Yar also report that foreign mercenaries are being evacuated for the second day in vehicles in direction of Konstantinovka and Kramatorsk.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next