Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Talos
khnum
anon
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:45 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1m
Units of PMC "Wagner" entered Stupka area.

This does not mean the cleansing of the northern quarters of Bakhmut and the retreat of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Wagner reporter


#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 FoJnk_5WIAAAMud?format=jpg&name=medium

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:05 pm



Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:16 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28839

Most people don't realise the extent of wealth inequality - here's a fun explainer

https://redd.it/10st20c
@r_latestagecapitalism

................ 

A very revealing video in the link. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

I could show statistic data from what tribe (religious affiliation) comes most of that 1 % but i won't. but i did show video earlier from Germany in 1930 where there was similar situation. I am a certain there has to be a pattern there somewhere but I am suddenly baffled

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” George W. Bush

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:22 pm

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Fn_vl5XXwAA9fDA?format=jpg&name=medium

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 4029985365

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:27 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:29 pm

Adrian
@Adrian80230631
·
1h
My money is on these fine gentlemen to end the balloon🎈 crisis.

It looks that US doesn't possesses the technology to capture or kill a meteo balloon.But they definitely got the right people to do that only with their looks.
The balloon will definitely get scared and run away.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 FoJaqc4XwAAH5zU?format=jpg&name=large

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:31 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:32 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:02 pm

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28839

Most people don't realise the extent of wealth inequality - here's a fun explainer

https://redd.it/10st20c
@r_latestagecapitalism

................ 

A very revealing video in the link. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

I could show statistic data from what tribe (religious affiliation) comes most of that 1 % but i won't. but i did show video earlier from Germany in 1930 where there was similar situation. I am a certain there has to be a pattern there somewhere but I am suddenly baffled

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” George W. Bush

I know what you mean, however I need to add that it has nothing to do with "religious allegiance". Quite opposite, actually. Everything Zionism represents is in direct opposition of Judaism. One of founders of the Zionist ideology made it very clear:

"Our starting point is to take the typical Yid of today and to imagine his diametrical opposite … Because the Yid is ugly, sickly, and lacks decorum, we shall endow the ideal image of the Hebrew with masculine beauty. The Yid is trodden upon and easily frightened and, therefore, the Hebrew ought to be proud and independent. The Yid is despised by all and, therefore, the Hebrew ought to charm all. The Yid has accepted submission and, therefore, the Hebrew ought to learn how to command. The Yid wants to conceal his identity from strangers and, therefore, the Hebrew should look the world straight in the eye and declare: “I am a Hebrew!”

It's direct opposition of Judaism and Thora teaching. It's wrongdoing - resha'im - , blasphemy.

Israel is not a Jewish state and Zionists are not Jews. At least that's what orthodox Jews say and I agree with them as I spent some time learning the difference. In fact, there's already attempt to make this clear for average plebians. Current manchurian in the White house said it like this - "You don't need to be a Jew to be a Zionist"...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:03 pm

I can't figure out what's wrong with the tweets btw... It sucks.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:22 pm

More actual than ever...



#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:30 pm

Watcher.Guru
@WatcherGuru
·
6h
JUST IN: 🇺🇸 US credit card debt reaches $930.6 billion, a new all-time high.


Another victory!

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:40 pm

Wow, US army is more dangerous than we may think...

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 FoJzTehWYAA-gL2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Watch your back, guys. Watch your back...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:46 pm

The great battle of US airspace...:

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 FoJqRYOX0AAxsLX?format=jpg&name=medium

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:47 pm

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28839

Most people don't realise the extent of wealth inequality - here's a fun explainer

https://redd.it/10st20c
@r_latestagecapitalism

................ 

A very revealing video in the link. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

I could show statistic data from what tribe (religious affiliation) comes most of that 1 % but i won't. but i did show video earlier from Germany in 1930 where there was similar situation. I am a certain there has to be a pattern there somewhere but I am suddenly baffled

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” George W. Bush


Show that statistic. Because I doubt that there is one. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 863744033
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 313250988

_________________
The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 14721
Reputation : 124
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:56 pm

Sharmine Narwani
@snarwani
·
Feb 3
It's getting harder to ignore. ISIS surges in #Syria only when the US needs a pretext to continue its military occupation and support for Kurdish separatism. Read about the US-ISIS-Kurdish nexus:

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 USA-SDF-Syria-Turkey

https://thecradle.co/article-view/21042/the-terrorism-pretext-us-isis-kurdish-nexus-preserves-occupation-of-syria

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 FoI9YM1aYAEW5EG?format=jpg&name=900x900

All of this was fake. After Russia completely destroyed terrorist web built by US and NATO, Trump's administration had no one to "fight" against. So they just shuffled support to commie Rojava and Kurds. Just to remain relevant and keep 1/3 of Syria occupied. Yet anothere proof that Trump was either utter idiot or complete manchurian...


Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:01 am

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 FoFd_jOWAAA7u31?format=jpg&name=medium

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 343-3434432_memes-fondo-transparente-laughing-meme-face-png

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:16 am



Important question:

Why Trump helped arming Ukraine then?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/10/03/state-dept-inks-weapons-deal-ukraine-amid-impeachment-inquiry/3855760002/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-idUSKCN1VX213

etc...


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28839

Most people don't realise the extent of wealth inequality - here's a fun explainer

https://redd.it/10st20c
@r_latestagecapitalism

................ 

A very revealing video in the link. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

I could show statistic data from what tribe (religious affiliation) comes most of that 1 % but i won't. but i did show video earlier from Germany in 1930 where there was similar situation. I am a certain there has to be a pattern there somewhere but I am suddenly baffled

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” George W. Bush

I know what you mean, however I need to add that it has nothing to do with "religious allegiance". Quite opposite, actually. Everything Zionism represents is in direct opposition of Judaism.

problem with this is that this thing that jews do is repeatedly happening even before invention of Zionism. which is of course easily demonstrable.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
One of founders of the Zionist ideology made it very clear:

"Our starting point is to take the typical Yid of today and to imagine his diametrical opposite … Because the Yid is ugly, sickly, and lacks decorum, we shall endow the ideal image of the Hebrew with masculine beauty. The Yid is trodden upon and easily frightened and, therefore, the Hebrew ought to be proud and independent. The Yid is despised by all and, therefore, the Hebrew ought to charm all. The Yid has accepted submission and, therefore, the Hebrew ought to learn how to command. The Yid wants to conceal his identity from strangers and, therefore, the Hebrew should look the world straight in the eye and declare: “I am a Hebrew!”

but Yid wants to conceal his identity from strangers because of this (among other things)  "The Complete List of the 1030 Jewish Expulsions in Human History" https://www.docdroid.net/BZHplSm/the-complete-list-of-the-1030-jewish-expulsions-in-human-history-pdf#page=84
I mean, i can understand once or twice..but at some moment you have to question your self if you are a problem. please notice, most of that was before invention of Zionism. we can not blame Zionism for their expulsions.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
It's direct opposition of Judaism and Thora teaching. It's wrongdoing - resha'im - , blasphemy.
i could put direct quotes from interesting parts of thora relating to non jews  but i do not want to waste time. let us just conclude (which is not even questionable) that jews think they are god chosen people. like Germans under 3 reich thought for them self's to be Übermensch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch

Personally, i do not mind for Germans to think whatever they want to think. or Jews to think they are chosen by god (or whatever). but that way of thinking brings certain problems. like when you claim that this land was given to you by god and you do not have a contract to show this as factual.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Israel is not a Jewish state and Zionists are not Jews.

Basic Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People (Hebrew: חוֹק יְסוֹד: יִשְׂרָאֵל—מְדִינַת הַלְּאוֹם שֶׁל הָעַם הַיְּהוּדִי), informally known as the Nation-State Bill (חוֹק הַלְּאוֹם‎) or the Nationality Bill,[1] is an Israeli Basic Law which specifies the nature of the State of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law:_Israel_as_the_Nation-State_of_the_Jewish_People

Everybody who has Israel citizenship is by law obliged to think that Israel is jewish state (because it is the law) that israel is jewish state. or they would be put in prison because of...well..you understand. taking a israeli citizenship makes you obliged by laws of that state. I understand your logic, but it is in basic law of israel. and i do not see orthodox jews declaring war on israel like they did on germany

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 6oevx_10

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
At least that's what orthodox Jews say and I agree with them as I spent some time learning the difference.

As i said...1030 Jewish Expulsions in Human History...before Zionisam. always the same.

Let me put like this. I really do not care..germans thinking they are Übermensch , jews thinking they have contract with god..whatever.... but germans became a problem and they have been...dealt with. jews, zionist..whatever were a problem 1030 times and they are problem again. and it is always the same. and jews know they are a problem. as is demonstrated by that speech from jewish Rabin that i have provided. jews know that they are a problem. they are so much aware that they are a problem that they made elaborate censorship network to suppress talking about this problem. most of the people are aware that jews are the problem. it is mathematically provable.

truly, i do not care how this ends up. but there is a problem and it is obvious. and there are already collateral victims (Palestinians for example or all people dead because of vaccines or.....).

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I can't figure out what's wrong with the tweets btw... It sucks.

i think it is twitter. twitter is changing something. i also have a problems

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:45 am

@ anon:

Yet again, I know what you mean but there's big difference between Jews and "Jews". Jews support Palestine, "Jews" want to take over and eliminate Palestinians. It's easy like that:

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Thumbs_b_c_e956bbe52e7c10905af1aeee6e4479b7

contra:

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 _107971841_mediaitem107971840

Don't be misguided because that's exactly what they want. They want make us look as anti-semitic. Meanwhile the whole Zionist ideology is anti-semitic to the core.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:48 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28839

Most people don't realise the extent of wealth inequality - here's a fun explainer

https://redd.it/10st20c
@r_latestagecapitalism

................ 

A very revealing video in the link. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

I could show statistic data from what tribe (religious affiliation) comes most of that 1 % but i won't. but i did show video earlier from Germany in 1930 where there was similar situation. I am a certain there has to be a pattern there somewhere but I am suddenly baffled

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” George W. Bush


Show that statistic. Because I doubt that there is one. 

this is current situation

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 15915710

and this is before invention of Zionism (late 19th century) just to demonstrate that there were problems even before invention of Zionism. Zionism is not (only) problem.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 15917310

there are of course more but i do appreciate all the hard work that zod put in this forum and i do not want to make any problems for him. he is well aware from his personal experience that censorship is bi problem and i do understand that he does not want to censor (i appreciate that). but, i do not want to make him more problems that he already has.

also, some of the data that i can provide will get you in prison in free and democratic country like Germany. but there is more...so much more. go on yandex Wink


Last edited by anon on Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:49 am

Lets not forget that there is the IMF,WEF,The world bank,the military industrial complex,the Vatican and the Jesuits,Freemasons,Fabian Socialists,big pharma and other entities out there trying to social engineer and change the world,yes there is a group which has a high infiltration of Hollywood,the media,banking and the US government but they are not the sole cause of the worlds ills

_________________
'A great civilization is not conquered from without until it had destroyed itself from within' W.Durant

khnum

Posts : 2053
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2020-01-12
Location : Australia(five eyes)

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@ anon:

Yet again, I know what you mean but there's big difference between Jews and "Jews". Jews support Palestine, "Jews" want to take over and eliminate Palestinians. It's easy like that:

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Thumbs_b_c_e956bbe52e7c10905af1aeee6e4479b7

i know that orthodox Jews support Palestine. but orthodox Jews still think that they have contract with god that they can not produce. and, truth be told....then they should take care of the other Jews. it is (really) Jewish problem. Jews should settle it between them self's
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Don't be misguided because that's exactly what they want. They want make us look as anti-semitic. Meanwhile the whole Zionist ideology is anti-semitic to the core.

just to tell the truth, Semites are Arabs living in Palestine. jews in Israel have more germanic or slavic genome then Semitic genome. and it is obvious

as for being called "anti-semitic".... lol! lol!

like i give a fuck. they forbid me from traveling, put cloth on my mouth if i wanted to buy grocery and couldn't hold a job if i am not vaccinated (mRNA gene therapy) and you think i would care for being called anti-semitic" lol!

I am trying to be nice because i appreciate this place and i do not want for you to have a problems. you have enough problems as it is.

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:04 am

khnum wrote:Lets not forget that there is the IMF,WEF,The world bank,the military industrial complex,the Vatican and the Jesuits,Freemasons,Fabian Socialists,big pharma and other entities out there trying to social engineer and change the world,yes there is a group which has a high infiltration of Hollywood,the media,banking and the US government but they are not the sole cause of the worlds ills

not the sole cause of the worlds ills but definitely jews have overrepresentation considering they are statistically small part of human population. and this can (and was) demonstrated mathematically. and no, it was not because they superior IQ. just take a look at IQ data for Israel.

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:20 am

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:@ anon:

Yet again, I know what you mean but there's big difference between Jews and "Jews". Jews support Palestine, "Jews" want to take over and eliminate Palestinians. It's easy like that:

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Thumbs_b_c_e956bbe52e7c10905af1aeee6e4479b7

i know that orthodox Jews support Palestine. but orthodox Jews still think that they have contract with god that they can not produce. and, truth be told....then they should take care of the other Jews. it is (really) Jewish problem. Jews should settle it between them self's
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Don't be misguided because that's exactly what they want. They want make us look as anti-semitic. Meanwhile the whole Zionist ideology is anti-semitic to the core.

just to tell the truth, Semites are Arabs living in Palestine. jews in Israel have more germanic or slavic genome then Semitic genome. and it is obvious

as for being called  "anti-semitic".... lol! lol!

like i give a fuck. they forbid me from traveling, put cloth on my mouth if i wanted to buy grocery and couldn't hold a job if i am not vaccinated (mRNA gene therapy) and you think i would care for being called anti-semitic" lol!

I am trying to be nice because i  appreciate this place and i do not want for you to have a problems. you have enough problems as it is.

Today I'm done. We will continue next time, I hope. And thanks for respecting rules of "free speech", that is not existing, actually...

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1455193345

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 71396
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:25 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/28839

Most people don't realise the extent of wealth inequality - here's a fun explainer

https://redd.it/10st20c
@r_latestagecapitalism

................ 

A very revealing video in the link. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

I could show statistic data from what tribe (religious affiliation) comes most of that 1 % but i won't. but i did show video earlier from Germany in 1930 where there was similar situation. I am a certain there has to be a pattern there somewhere but I am suddenly baffled

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” George W. Bush


Show that statistic. Because I doubt that there is one. 

this is current situation

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 15915710

and this is before invention of Zionism (late 19th century) just to demonstrate that there were problems even before invention of Zionism. Zionism is not (only) problem.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 15917310

there are of course more but i do appreciate all the hard work that zod put in this forum and i do not want to make any problems for him. he is well aware from his personal experience that censorship is bi problem and i do understand that he does not want to censor (i appreciate that). but, i do not want to make him more problems that he already has.

also, some of the data that i can provide will get you in prison in free and democratic country like Germany. but there is more...so much more. go on yandex Wink


I asked for a statistic.  Statistics are mainly numbers and percentages, perhaps with brief explanations. No narratives.

You claimed that you had a statistic that the majority of the 1% were Jews. I wanted to know how to do this when 1% of the world's population is 80 million and there are only about 15 million Jews. 

Also, the first screenshot is illegible to me. 

But it is already clear to me why rational thinking is not popular with a special kind of people. This is usually accompanied by an aversion to numbers and logic. We have the same kind in our government, all anti-Semitic philozionists. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1163682629

_________________
The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 14721
Reputation : 124
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Today I'm done. We will continue next time, I hope. And thanks for respecting rules of "free speech", that is not existing, actually...

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1455193345

actually i respect you. because i know for what you had problems on GLP and how this place was created. and i am certain there is considerable amount of glowies here waiting to make a move.

Hi glowies...do you know what is a best thing about being conspiracy theorist ?

you do not have heart problems Very Happy

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:35 am

https://t.me/africaintel/1585

🇨🇦🇨🇩 Canadian company begins exploration of lithium deposit in southern DR Congo

The Canadian company AJN Resources Inc. received a 75% stake from a Congolese company to explore a lithium deposit near the town of Lubumbashi in southern DR Congo. 

The Company already mobilized an exploration team.

#Canada #DRC

@africaintel

.......... 

Is everyone trying to get ahead of China now and keep them out of business in Africa? 

🤔😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 14721
Reputation : 124
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:36 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Also, the first screenshot is illegible to me. 

here, try this.

https://ibb.co/xJN9WgZ https://ibb.co/xJN9WgZ
then after you have finished tell me if this is settled or do you need more info

Böhse Tante wrote:
But it is already clear to me why rational thinking is not popular with a special kind of people.
special kind of people = retards ?
i was never called retard. thank you for that

Böhse Tante wrote:
We have the same kind in our government, all anti-Semitic philozionists. 

philozionists = ? i do not know what that is. and for anti-Semitic...i do not care. call me a nazi. i would also not care...

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 4047824857

anon

Posts : 955
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2022-11-12

Qui likes this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum