Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Talos
khnum
anon
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:47 am

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
1h
⚡#BREAKING Spain has joined the coalition supplying Leopard tanks to Ukraine - El Pais

Oh, we're talking about "coalition" now...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:49 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:49 am

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
2m
⚡Peskov: American Abrams tanks burn like all the others, they are just more expensive.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:17 am

https://t.me/topicdujour/312

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2380
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:43 pm

lol!

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:50 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M1410
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-south-africa-to-side-with-russia-on-push-for-redesigned-global-order/
remember 5 mos ago... Blinken's flaccid African 'charm tour'?
here are the only 2 vids i could find which captured
SA FM Naledi Pandor blunt 'in your face' comments regarding imperial 'bullying'
(skip to her dialog)

Naledi Pandor the South African FM fascinates me.
She diplomatically/publically smashed a cream pie into the face of Anthony Blinken 5 mos ago^^^
for me, she personifies the 'new face' of Africa... 'polite' on the surface... but now 'nobody's fool' beneath.

►as a followup to this^^ event... she was invited to visit the US a month later.  Cool

I found this staged discourse at a CFR event to show even more of her skillset.
best controls on full scr..

She's very sharp i think. Her CFR 'host' was carefully chosen as well.

In particular....
i found the cat-and-mouse focal point (regarding the bully-blinken pushback a month earlier)  @ 7:58
maybe you will enjoy as i did.

►global governance... @21:25
ah.. here's^^ where the accusations & ping-pong really begins Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:13 pm

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3790

Dear CWG,

This article by Dmitri Orlov is in French. There is a paywall for the original English version.

In this third part of his article "The last Crusade", Dmitri Orlov dared put forward the essential stake of the present conflict in Ukraine. That is the unavoidable question for those thinking seriously.

Even a Russian total victory in Ukraine will not be enough for the safety of Russia and for the safety of the World.

As long as the USA exists in its present form of predatory oligarchy, it will keep on to be a permanent danger for the whole World and its own population. Even if Ukraine is lost, the USA's plutocrats will find other house niggers (of all skin tones) to wreak havoc in Russia or elsewhere in the World.

Of course, I have my own obsessions. The label "USA" is not very precise in my book. I'm quite confident Orlov refered to the group I call the KFC-AZAEL (Kakistocratic Feudal Conglomerate of the Anglo-Zio-American EstabLishment).

As I wrote in the past, the serious weakening & complete destruction of the KFC-AZAEL is a multi-generational task.

Long live to the Three Sovereigns (China, Russia, Iran) and those capable to join them in the near future for this leviathanesque endeavor that will need the common effort of everyone from the Global Majority and the small awaken minority living in the lands controlled directly by the KFC-AZAEL.

KFC-AZAEL DELENDA EST !

Pir Milenge ! Quan

Oops...

Here is the right link for Dmitri Orlov's article "La dernière croisade"(The last Crusade), part 3.

Txau ! Quan

https://lesakerfrancophone.fr/la-derniere-croisade-33

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3791

"Russia is a dwarf, I will bring her to her knees." Charles XII, 18th century. 
Sweden lost its status as a great power forever. 

"I will conquer backward Russia." Frederick the Great, mid-18th century. 
In 1759 the Russian army entered Berlin. 

"Russia is a colossus with feet of clay." Napoleon, 19th century. 
In 1814 the Russian army took Paris. 

"I will conquer the USSR by the end of the year." Hitler, 20th century. 
In 1945, he committed suicide when the Soviet army entered Berlin. 

“First of all, it is absolutely necessary to defeat Russia in Ukraine ... This is the only way to achieve long-term peace in Europe,” Liz Truss, British Prime Minister. 
Dismissed after 45 days. 

"We want to see Russia weakened to such an extent that she cannot do such things as she did...". US Secretary of Defense James Austin. 

We will wait...

IB

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3794

May have already posted this. Turn on subtitles and then select "English",

Dear CWG,

This 30 minutes long video (in French but English subtitles are available) is simply miraculous. A Frenchman capable to explain China's foreign policies with clarity, fairplay and his explanations are buttressed with facts.

Also miraculous is his capacity to see reality and expounding it quite well and not the usual Kool-Aid from the Western presstitutes.

In French, there is a perfect word for the presstitute MSM : Merdias.

Até logo ! Quan

https://youtu.be/LJURmSo_tYw

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3795

If you are interested in Asian infrastructure development, this Substack is terrific. They have a Free option,

https://open.substack.com/pub/livinginasia/p/25-january-2023?r=jnb&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

"Cambodia's (semi) high-speed rail aspirations, Indonesia's new capital is set to begin housing project while the current capital builds a seawall, and Bangkok's new central station officially opens" 

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:17 pm

Ghost
@mdfzeh
·
2m
Ugledar being stormed. Reports of first UA defensive line broken.

UnerkanntAnDerWand
@UnerkanntW
·
23m
⚠⚡BREAKING NEWS⚡

🇷🇺There are reports, that DPR forces/Russian forces entered #Ugledar.

[#Ugledar offensive]

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FnVFSSfXwAAJ7yp?format=jpg&name=medium

Russian Market
@runews
·
3m
TURKISH CARGO SHIP STRUCK BY A MISSILE IN KHERSON

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:20 pm

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
3m
US TANK CONTRIBUTION TO UKRAINE WILL COST $400M

Faytuks News Δ
@Faytuks
·
1h
BREAKING: Biden administration will send Ukraine 31 M1 Abrams tanks in a deal valued at $400 million, sources say - Bloomberg

31 for $400 million!

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Russian Market
@runews
·
1h
PORTUGAL SENDING UKRAINE ONLY FOUR TANKS

- must be recession

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:27 pm

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:55 pm

good to have you back in power & STRENGTH mr. badger.
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:12 pm

Zambeezi wrote:good to have you back in power & STRENGTH mr. badger.
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Thanks, Zam Smile Hope all is well with you and everyone here.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:25 pm

From what I'm hearing (Brian Berletic et al), there is no way tank operators could have, or could be, trained in time.
That only leaves one option: that Western operators will be driving those tanks.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

May you have a long painful malingering death Id like to meet this prick in a pub I normally dont curse people but this little golem is an avowed enemy of the human race

Last edited by khnum on Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:32 pm

Mr Badger wrote:From what I'm hearing (Brian Berletic et al), there is no way tank operators could have, or could be, trained in time.
That only leaves one option: that Western operators will be driving those tanks.

Time for Putin to act if he sits on his hands and waits this thing will drag on forever

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:52 pm

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:From what I'm hearing (Brian Berletic et al), there is no way tank operators could have, or could be, trained in time.

Time for Putin to act if he sits on his hands and waits this thing will drag on forever

Some are saying (I think Mark Sleboda was one) that it's time to hit the bases in Poland and Romania where these weapons are being assembled.

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:02 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:

Some are saying (I think Mark Sleboda was one) that it's time to hit the bases in Poland and Romania where these weapons are being assembled.

The Kaliber can hit anything in Europe bar for southern Portugal so your suggestion is an option but he supposedly has marshalled 750,000 troops its time to use them and end this

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:30 pm

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M1427

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:31 pm

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:36 pm

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Looking around at Leopard tank stocks Poland has several hundred of them (247) and they hate Russians,I bet someone is talking to them about getting those on a Ukrainian battlefield

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:47 pm

I really wonder who will drive all those fancy tanks if all Ukrainians will be dead. Kiev already sends "recruits" to the front by force...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:48 pm

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
15m
RUSSIA: GERMAN AND US TANKS WITH DEPLETED URANIUM TANK MUNITIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED DIRTY BOMBS AND TREATED ACCORDINGLY

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:48 pm

https://t.me/MediaGuerillaBerlin/8556?single

Did you already know? Everyone probably knows the landmark of Brussels, the Atomium. These were built in 1958 for the Expo. At the Expo, Congolese children were exhibited in cages, as in a zoo. (Mimikarma fact checked)

It's hard to believe: Hitler, of all people, was a pioneer in the abolition of human zoos and made the beginning in 1940.

Today, Brussels is the seat of NATO and the EU and the Atomium is still a landmark. Where is the woke cancel Culture?

https://www.forschung-und-wissen.de/magazin/die-vergessene-geschichte-der-menschenzoos-13372299

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2381
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2382
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2383

(Mimikama is a German "fact checker".) 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:52 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:good to have you back in power & STRENGTH mr. badger.

Thanks, Zam Smile Hope all is well with you and everyone here.

Not with my daughter and me. They will steal my house and leave us poor. 

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 63862118
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:54 pm

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
4h
11 months, 1 day: Advancement by Russia along almost the entire frontline. Even the ISW is admitting this, which paints a very grim picture for the Ukrainians.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FnUa-PGagAQjF9D?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next