Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Talos
khnum
anon
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:51 pm

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 FnfGB4jXkAEKJa7?format=jpg&name=900x900

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1854299768

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:56 pm

Russians sems to be ready. Are all those trans and not-binar and woke ready, too?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:04 pm

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 FneSQYwXgAAM7_R?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not as funny as it may look like...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:11 pm

They really crippling humankind future...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:21 pm

https://t.me/MediaGuerillaBerlin/8600?single

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Img_2397
#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Img_2396

I don't know if this is an official sign or fake.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, 刘汉 and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:00 am

A little cartoon I spent all day cooking up #114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1619689188

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Nuland10

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:48 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:They really crippling humankind future...

love him or hate him...but he was right y'know.

Adolf Hitler on the German Cultural Decay Onset by Jews

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qFjhvjY5ffry/

watch those tweets from zod, watch video that i have put here...

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1047473441

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:16 am

https://t.me/neuesausrussland/12499

⚡"They take away their children from Russian mothers". A Russian woman has kidnapped her own son, who was previously taken away from her by the German youth authority

Nellie Biryukova has undergone a real secret operation. The story began in the summer of 2022, when the German youth authority forcibly took 14-year-old Sasha away from home - during Nellie's absence. The pretext was that the boy was late for school and was occasionally sick. The mother was not allowed to see the child for several months, only talked on the phone, telling her that he was not allowed to speak Russian and was poorly fed.

On the day of the kidnapping, Nellie had an appointment to see her son. She officially picked him up and secretly drove to the airport. Nellie had previously applied to the court to take the teenager home, but the child protection authority informed her that the child had withdrawn from his mother and did not want to communicate with her.

Video inside. 

Miserable filth at the German authorities. But this is also common with Germans when they don't like something about a person. 

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:29 am

Footage of the Memphis 5 police goons has been released

Rodney King Redux things are gonna burn

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:52 am

khnum wrote:Footage of the Memphis 5 police goons has been released

Resisting arrest, or simply resisting, is an illegal act of a suspected criminal either fleeing, threatening, assaulting, or providing a fake ID to a police officer during arrest. In most cases, the person responsible for resisting arrest is criminally charged or taken to court.
Brazil
The Brazilian penal code states resistance to arrest is "opposition to the execution of a legal act, by means of violence or threat towards a competent official executing it, or to who is assisting them". The penalty is from 1 to 3 years of imprisonment. Any damage caused by the violence used shall also be charged to the offender

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resisting_arrest

unlawful = not lawful : being against the law

LEOs did nothing unlawful. They did everything by the law and in accordance to training (based on video provided).

i am in no way or manner making personal judgments if they should handle situation in that way. i am just stating that their response in this situation was according to law and guidelines in police department.

Also, hello to glowies cheers

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:57 am

anon wrote:

Resisting arrest, or simply resisting, is an illegal act of a suspected criminal either fleeing, threatening, assaulting, or providing a fake ID to a police officer during arrest. In most cases, the person responsible for resisting arrest is criminally charged or taken to court.
Brazil
The Brazilian penal code states resistance to arrest is "opposition to the execution of a legal act, by means of violence or threat towards a competent official executing it, or to who is assisting them". The penalty is from 1 to 3 years of imprisonment. Any damage caused by the violence used shall also be charged to the offender

LEOs did nothing unlawful. They did everything by the law and in accordance to training (based on video provided).

i am in no way or manner making personal judgments if they should handle situation in that way. i am just stating that their response in this situation was according to law and guidelines in police department.

He did not resist
He was murdered

khnum

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:04 am

I have witnessed several times where completely uninvolved people were beaten down by the police, including a heavily pregnant woman. Also that police cars have raced off on simple walkers.
I wish everyone who applauds police brutality that they are accidentally run over by the water cannon.

No offense meant, but I just want to know if they are still cheering then. Pure curiosity.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1417770262
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:10 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I have witnessed several times where completely uninvolved people were beaten down by the police, including a heavily pregnant woman. Also that police cars have raced off on simple walkers.
I wish everyone who applauds police brutality that they are accidentally run over by the water cannon.

No offense meant, but I just want to know if they are still cheering then. Pure curiosity.

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1417770262

The mainstream news is not playing the worst vision from the tapes so anon didn't see the worst of it,after the Police behaviors here during covid I have no time for one if I see one I head in the opposite direction meeting one just costs you money most times anyway.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:37 am

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:

Brazil

He did not resist
He was murdered

he did not listen to commands of LEOs. he also tried (multiple times) to change position that officers put him into which is knowingly and willfully opposing execution of legal process. that is resisting arrest by law. again, i am in no way or manner making judgments about law. i am in no way or manner making judgments if there was over use of force. i am just stating that by law LEOs can use force (even deadly force) if the person is resisting arrest. and he was resisting.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:43 am

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:

Brazil

He did not resist
He was murdered

he did not listen to commands of LEOs. he also tried (multiple times) to change position that officers put him into which is knowingly and willfully opposing execution of legal process. that is resisting arrest by law. again, i am in no way or manner making judgments about law. i am in no way or manner making judgments if there was over use of force. i am just stating that by law LEOs can use force (even deadly force) if the person is resisting arrest. and he was resisting.

It did reach the point where he had to struggle for his own life,thats not resisting arrest thats an attempt at survival at which point they beat him senseless and unconscious I suggest you watch all the available tape

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
you do understand that definition of police is, the civil force of a state, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.

Police is by law authorized to use force to maintain public order. that is police job. of course that police is using force. even brutal force. it is their job. they are paid for that. again, i am not making personal judgments. i am just stating facts.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:52 am

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:

Brazil

He did not resist
He was murdered

It did reach the point where he had to struggle for his own life,thats not resisting arrest thats an attempt at survival at which point they beat him senseless and unconscious I suggest you watch all the available tape

it could be viewed that way from his perspective. of course, if person get hit by leg in the head (couple of times) he is not coherent. but from police point of view he is resisting arrest until he stops moving. i am (again) not making judgments. i am just saying that by law he was resisting arrest (until he stooped moving). police even provided medical help (to my understanding).

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:54 am

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:

Brazil

He did not resist
He was murdered

it could be viewed that way from his perspective. of course, if person get hit by leg in the head (couple of times) he is not coherent. but from police point of view he is resisting arrest until he stops moving. i am (again) not making judgments. i am just saying that by law he was resisting arrest (until he stooped moving). police even provided medical help (to my understanding).

Yes they discharged their duties so well they have all been charged with murder which is excessive force for the resistance involved

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:06 am

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:

Brazil

He did not resist
He was murdered

Yes they discharged their duties so well they have all been charged with murder which is excessive force for the resistance involved

all videos are here https://vimeo.com/CityofMemphis

Being charged with a crime merely means that the government has formally accused a person of a crime. A person charged with a crime is, by law, Innocent. Being convicted of a crime means that the person has plead guilty or has been found guilty after trial. A person convicted of a crime is, by law, Guilty.

they will be convicted (maybe) for excessive force. Will probably get manslaughter charges

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:31 am

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:53 am

Mr Badger wrote:

So they were sent first and then their delivery was approved. We get fooled all the time.

But a long-time peace activist has now been convicted for speaking "Never again war against Russia".

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:16 am

https://t.me/mangopress/12940

🇷🇺 #Rossiya

Game on, boys.

Russian oil well company announces 5 million Ruble reward for the first confirmed kill on an Abrams or a Leopard. 

🥭 @mangopress

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Img_2398

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 3466344255
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:09 am

Minister of Foreign Affairs Mélanie Joly

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:31 am

China Is About To Become The Number 2 Exporter Of Passenger Vehicles In The World

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 China%20made%202
"This is going to be a pain point. It could generate a really strong reaction in Europe in terms of trade protections...”
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china-about-become-number-2-exporter-passenger-vehicles-world

#114 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 M1444

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:38 am

Federal Judge Blocks California Law Punishing Doctors for ‘COVID Misinformation’

January 26th, 2023
Via: The Defender:
A federal judge in California on Wednesday granted Children’s Health Defense (CHD)-California Chapter’s request
for a preliminary injunction to block a California law that would have allowed the state’s medical boards
to punish doctors for spreading “COVID-19 misinformation.”

In his 30-page opinion, Senior U.S. District Judge William Shubb determined the defendants in the case
— California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Attorney General Rob Bonta and California Medical and Osteopathic Boards —
provided “no evidence that ‘scientific consensus has any established technical meaning,”
and that the law provides “no clarity” on the meaning of the word “misinformation.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:41 am

Tucker 14min on Epstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:05 am

Col. Douglas Macgregor: We´re Trying To Put A "Happy Face On A Dead Rat" In Ukraine

https://rumble.com/embed/v24m8wg/?pub=4

Böhse Tante, khnum and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:14 am

China,rubbery figures or have 400 million Chinese disappeared off the face of the planet??

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:24 am

Scott Ritter: The "Leopard" tanks are death trap

https://rumble.com/embed/v24ry84/?pub=4

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next