Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
Qui
anon
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:21 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
44m
⚡#BREAKING TASS reports that the Su-57 fifth-generation multirole fighters are currently being mass produced.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:57 pm

OT:

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
1m
⚡#BREAKING Pele has died at 82.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3491356335

Now you can see with your own eyes how russian propaganda about "nazi" azov battalion makes no sense. Russian (allied ?) forces are not fighting nazis. russian forces are fighting jews who are LARP-ing as nazis.

it does not work. it is confusing and does not correspond to facts. russian propaganda and official politics will either have to name who are they really fighting or they will lose propaganda war.

Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

George Orwell

russians have no words to express who are they fighting. or... (which is also bad)

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:24 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3491356335

Now you can see with your own eyes how russian propaganda about "nazi" azov battalion makes no sense. Russian (allied ?) forces are not fighting nazis. russian forces are fighting jews who are LARP-ing as nazis.

it does not work. it is confusing and does not correspond to facts. russian propaganda and official politics will either have to name who are they really fighting or they will lose propaganda war.

Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

George Orwell

russians have no words to express who are they fighting. or... (which is also bad)

There's big difference betrween Jews and zionists. And there's small between zionists and nazis.

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 82544074960100640360no

Those terms should not be mixed. I spent some time learning differences. Rabbi Shapiro explained it in detail here. It's very simply said and it does not need to know details from Thoras and other religious sources:

And that's why I would not call Russian stance as "propaganda" at all. I explained how globalists put together the most unlike irregular fighting force to attack their opponents who don't want to submit to their inhuman agenda. Recently, Abdi Alaudinov spoke about this issue and, as you can hear, it's about wide range of forces of evil put together.

But, of course, nazism is the most discussed topic for obvious reason. And truly it is, in my opinion, the main reason behind the crisis. After all, as I probably wrote already, hatered originates from the groups worshipping UPA-OUN and it was cultivated for decades by CIA "Project Aerodymnamics" and many other related operations...

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 YyI9FzI

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:32 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

George Orwell

Perhaps it works if you assume that the Israeli leadership and a certain part of the population are not Jews. That they only pretend to be Jews because of certain advantages. As Goebbels said, I determine who is Jewish or not. 

😎

Interestingly, Yandex translates George Orwell in Georg Friedrich Händel from English into German. 🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:18 pm

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27954

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Img_2298

it's called Manufacturing Consent, and they're exceedingly good at it
https://redd.it/zycmzv
@r_latestagecapitalism

❗❗❗😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:57 pm

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3401

Après Angela Merkel, l'aveu de François Hollande : les accords de Minsk, duperie de l'Occident ? — RT en français https://francais.rt.com/international/103314-apres-merkel-aveu-francois-hollande-minsk

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3402

In French, former French president concurs with former German Chancellor Merkel that the 2014 Minsk Agreement was to give Ukraine time to prepare for war and stall Russia from doing the same.

This war was started by the West eight years ago.

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:58 pm

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27956

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Img_2299

Stare at this until it clicks
https://redd.it/zyeqqn
@r_latestagecapitalism

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:01 am

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
..........there is a problem with russian propaganda. it does not work. russian propaganda (public relations, what ever you want to call it) is not clear why are they fighting and who. just my observation. but..we do not have to agree. just take a note of my opinion. it will come handy further along....IMHO

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:52 am

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
..........there is a problem with russian propaganda. it does not work. russian propaganda (public relations, what ever you want to call it) is not clear why are they fighting and who. just my observation. but..we do not have to agree. just take a note of my opinion. it will come handy further along....IMHO

I don't know where you live, but here in Germany you have to search with a magnifying glass for "Russian propaganda". However, you will be showered with transatlantic propaganda 24/7. You can keep spinning your fantasies, I keep thinking of it as a CT Psyop from the US Deep State. I have been following their fairy tales for many years, when no one in the West has ever known Putin. Ultimately, I don't care, I really care what Russia does, as long as it does what I want. If it doesn't do that anymore, then I can still change my mind (yes, I can adapt my opinion to reality). Why should I break my head today because of unlaid eggs. However, the US/NATO shit policy has been known and unchanged for decades. Therefore Iknow what I have to do. 

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 313250988

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
I don't know where you live, but here in Germany you have to search with a magnifying glass for "Russian propaganda".

I am talking about russia primary . it does not work for local (russian) market. and also in the west in less extent. because in "west" it is censored. but it is successfully censored. which means propaganda does not work.
Böhse Tante wrote:
However, you will be showered with transatlantic propaganda 24/7.
as is expected. is it not ?

Böhse Tante wrote:
. Ultimately, I don't care, I really care what Russia does, as long as it does what I want. If it doesn't do that anymore, then I can still change my mind (yes, I can adapt my opinion to reality). Why should I break my head today because of unlaid eggs. However, the US/NATO shit policy has been known and unchanged for decades. Therefore Iknow what I have to do. 
there is kinetic war but this is just a smaller part of global economic and political war. but, under all of that it is war of ideas.

and russian propaganda is mixing ideas in confusing way. you do not win ideological war with propaganda that does not work on ideological level.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:06 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
I don't know where you live, but here in Germany you have to search with a magnifying glass for "Russian propaganda".

I am talking about russia primary . it does not work for local (russian) market. and also in the west in less extent. because in "west" it is censored. but it is successfully censored. which means propaganda does not work.
Böhse Tante wrote:
However, you will be showered with transatlantic propaganda 24/7.
as is expected. is it not ?

Böhse Tante wrote:
. Ultimately, I don't care, I really care what Russia does, as long as it does what I want. If it doesn't do that anymore, then I can still change my mind (yes, I can adapt my opinion to reality). Why should I break my head today because of unlaid eggs. However, the US/NATO shit policy has been known and unchanged for decades. Therefore Iknow what I have to do. 
there is kinetic war but this is just a smaller part of global economic and political war. but, under all of that it is war of ideas.

and russian propaganda is mixing ideas in confusing way. you do not win ideological war with propaganda that does not work on ideological level.

Sorry but I don't know what you mean. The war of modern ideas has been raging for at least 200 years. On the one hand, you tell me things that I have known for a long time and you seem to think you know everything better. Then you start with ominous hints and confuse rather than that you write clearly.

Again, I don't care which working or non-working propaganda comes from Russia, China or the USA, my opinion has been pretty firm for a long time and I have worked it out for myself. I'm not running after every hype, I'll leave that to the candidates for assisted thinking. 

🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:45 am

Iran confirms purchase of 4 Airbus A340s amid sanctions
Officials say wide-bodied airliners arrived in Tehran from South Africa in recent days

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/economy/iran-confirms-purchase-of-4-airbus-a340s-amid-sanctions/2775334

Four Disappeared Airbus A340s End Up In Iran

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.iranintl.com/en/202212297629

A joke that Iran has to go through all that trouble just to get aircraft it shows why non western countries need to start producing own civil aircraft. Because of iran businessmen in places like South Africa, Turkey, Qatar, UAE and China its easy for iran to get them but how will countries like Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, yemen and lebanon get aircraft?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:58 pm

https://t.me/OvertonMagazin/752

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1-102410

The head of the Ukrainian intelligence service and the seizure of Russian territories

In Ukraine, there are efforts to retake not only the 1991 borders with Crimea militarily, but also parts of Russia and Belarus.

By Florian Rötzer

Read more here:

https://overton-magazin.de/top-story/der-ukrainische-geheimdienstchef-und-die-eroberung-russischer-gebiete/

"He demanded the takeover of Russian and Belarusian territories, which the "People's Republic of Ukraine", which had existed for only weeks, had claimed in 1919. Their government in exile based in Munich, where the current Ukrainian folk hero and OUN-B leader Stepan Bandera had found shelter with Western intelligence assistance and was murdered in 1959, existed until 1992."

How many exile governments as well as opposition and separatist organizations are or were there in Munich? I only know about the Chechens and Uighurs.

🤔🤔🤔🙄😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:52 pm

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27966

Wall Street's big banks yielded $1 trillion in profits - that's right, profits (!) - since they ruined the world's economy and were bailed out by taxpayers. Nationalize losses, privatize profits.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2022-12-27/wall-street-s-6-biggest-banks-hit-1-trillion-profit-in-10-years

https://redd.it/zyotev
@r_latestagecapitalism

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:55 pm

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Img_2300

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:06 pm

recommended bounce

https://rumble.com/embed/v1viow8/?pub=4

Idaho pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole is no stranger to controversy.
His claims of horrific side effects from mRNA vaccines and his recommendations of alternative treatments for COVID-19
launched medical board investigations in multiple states, prompting the doctor to defend his license to practice medicine.
https://drdrew.com/11302022
As the owner of Cole Diagnostics, one of the largest independent diagnostics laboratories in Idaho,
Dr. Cole alleges he has seen – and photographed – shockingly large blood clots appearing since 2021.
And for patients who believe they've been injured by the shots, Dr. Cole has a simple recommendation: "Sue your doctor."

Find more about Dr. Ryan Cole at https://www.rcolemd.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:22 pm

BlackRock’s Fink Talks Ukraine Reconstruction with Zelenskyy

December 30th, 2022

Via: Fox:
BlackRock founder and CEO Larry Fink and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy met virtually to discuss ongoing plans
for rebuilding the war-torn nation, Kyiv announced Wednesday.

Zelenskyy’s office issued a press release showing him and Fink on a video conference,
saying the two “agreed to focus in the near term on coordinating the efforts
of all potential investors and participants in the reconstruction of our country,
channeling investment into the most relevant and impactful sectors of the Ukrainian economy.”

More: Zelenskyy to Attend World Economic Forum Regarding Postwar Loan

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857 #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857 #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857 #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857 #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857
nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:29 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v20eeie/?pub=4

attention Australia

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1607609256521633798

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:52 pm

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3407

From a China Writers' Group member,

There is this rueful joke about Medvedev. We all considered him a little grey man .. probably very Atlanticist and probably not very trustworthy anyway.  

And that view lasted ... only until somebody gave him a telegram channel!. And he has been a committed Russian ever since. So, to take it to the absurd, Telegram channels create Russians. 

So with that weakish intro, I have a bone to chew. Everyone understands we are in a nexus in our whole world which can flame up into a nuclear fiasco. The hegemon is not able to win any war conventionally, so the expectation is that they will resort to a nuclear posture.  

"The focus is heavily on Russia. And I think that is perhaps a shortsighted view. China gets but a footnote in the writings of our most favorite military analysts. So, I wrote this piece. It does not translate well to email, so kindly read it here: https://thesakeris.global/2022/12/29/pentagon-theorists-predict-scenarios/

And use it, if you like. 

In the LatAms, things are hot in various areas. I'll get to catch up with that. But please, everyone remembers Ollie North. This is a treat and not to be missed.

"Amazing candor from Iran-Contra felon Ollie North: Ukraine is just like Reagan's dirty wars in Central America, Africa and Afghanistan Most of the aid is a kickback to US weapons makers and Beltway contractors The proxy war is preparation for a larger war w/ China over Taiwan: "

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1608560675835768833.

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:02 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

BlackRock’s Fink Talks Ukraine Reconstruction with Zelenskyy

December 30th, 2022

Via: Fox:
BlackRock founder and CEO Larry Fink and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy met virtually to discuss ongoing plans
for rebuilding the war-torn nation, Kyiv announced Wednesday.

Zelenskyy’s office issued a press release showing him and Fink on a video conference,
saying the two “agreed to focus in the near term on coordinating the efforts
of all potential investors and participants in the reconstruction of our country,
channeling investment into the most relevant and impactful sectors of the Ukrainian economy.”

More: Zelenskyy to Attend World Economic Forum Regarding Postwar Loan

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857  #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857  #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857  #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857  #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4047824857
nope.

Blackrock&Co only want to hedge their investments that have already been made. Where and how much land did Blackrock buy there? And of course, the philanthropists of Blackrock only want to help the poor population to build up their country. Maybe in something as magnificent as Haiti or Libya. 

🙄😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:46 pm

https://t.me/brianlovethailand/1242

🇨🇳🇺🇸 The REAL Story Behind the Hong Kong Protests...

It's a 10 part series (each video is relatively short) talking about different aspects hidden by the Western media. 

Here is the short intro: https://youtu.be/Phi2N4-Sbak

And here is the short video on foreign interference, what I think is most important: https://youtu.be/4uxfL06Zqas

A lot of what you'll learn from watching this documentary will help you understand US engineered mobs everywhere around the world from here in Thailand to Ukraine and Venezuela.

Too bad, I can't tell him that the videos are age restricted. 

Now I tried to search for others, but I could only find the short introduction. The links to vimeo said that there is nothing,pages with embedded videos showed empty spaces etc. 

🙄😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:12 pm

Wow, it's wild...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:45 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Img_2300

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:29 pm

Do you have some thoughts about Andrew Tate case?

I didn't follow the guy and his rants. I consider him very distrustful. Another biillioneir complaining the system is rigged? C'mon, he loved his Buggati and fancy lifestyle. As Angelo said, he was selling blue pills.

However, interesting thing is that his arrest came just other day after he went in open confrontation with infamous Greta. And there is one interesting thing - he recorded video while ago saing that he wil be arrested (because of his thoughts) and they gonna try to murder him. That's just interesting coincidence imo.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:33 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
1h
⚡NOW: Missile attack targeting the American base in the Al-Omar oil field, east of Deir Ezzor.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next