Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Talos
刘汉
khnum
Qui
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
11 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:50 pm

Wikipedia deletes the entry to the "Alley of Angels" in several languages. 

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_2217

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:56 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Fjewbb10

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:06 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M590

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:22 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:EU should go to WTO over US subsidies, says lawmaker
https://archive.ph/wip/l5r0H

https://www.dw.com/en/eu-should-go-to-wto-over-us-subsidies-says-lawmaker/a-63978626
The head of the European Parliament's Trade Committee says he no longer expects a negotiated settlement to the dispute
surrounding massive subsidies and tax breaks for US-made products.

all of Macron whining for naught.
play US games, win US prizes. Russia was your friend. Europe doomed themselves.

Haha, as I thought, they don't have it in German language. 

🤣🤣🤣

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M591

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:34 pm

UKUS stirring the shit in Russia
#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M592
https://archive.ph/WaYvj
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-01/frozen-russian-assets-in-switzerland-increase-to-8-billion

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:36 pm

Zambeezi wrote:I keep seeing this vid over and over... https://twitter.com/Trollstoy88/status/1599122685711507456
#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M589
this^^ was pointed out when it first appeared: a yellow arm band @ 0:05
thinking
Better quality, straigh from uploader. Looks like Chechen troops, probably taken in Chechnya...

https://www.tiktok.com/@dudaev_deni/video/7072011443171855618?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7072011443171855618&lang=cs-CZ

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Eowc4k8 #111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe RibAWv2

==========

thanks 4 this^^ my friend Smile

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:42 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M593

https://adversereactionreport.com/research/govt-database-shows-10000-increase-in-cancer-reports-due-to-covid-vaccines/

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:47 pm

Erste Allgemeine Unversicherung (EAV) was an Austrian pop-rock band active from 1977 to 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR74Voh5wlA

EAV - God Bless America

We have lost almost every war
But to make order we are chosen
And who does not drink cola and does not eat burgers
Is in any case' a bloody fucking terrorist

The first was the Indians
We sent them to the Manitu there they kaun Pemmikan
No matter if you are a Ku Klux Klan with a Texashut
Wherever we are, everything will be fine there

USA ao USA God bless America!
USA ao USA before someone calls us
(Are we there yet)

(Are we there yet)

Wennscho
Banjo!

In Vietnam we were not quite tame
We also drove sadly from Cuba and Korea
But during the desert storm and in Hiroshima
There was a bomb atmosphere Made in USA
We are not about power and oil and money
We only want one thing, that's the whole world
Then we build a Disneyland everywhere
And sing: Mickey Mouse for President!

(Are we there yet)

Banjo!

In the good old days of the new world
There stood Uncle Tom at the cotton field
Today he raps us the country charts broken
And soon he will also own Hollywood

That's why we're taking him to Iraq
And there we play billets out of the bag together
We make democracy right
And the best way to do that is with the torturer

USA ao USA before and after
(Are we there yet)

Wennscho
Banjo!

Wennscho means "and if so" or "what's the point". 

😎

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:48 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:54 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M594

right.. 'just' these 2 people. just to 'Americans'. right.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:56 pm

https://t.me/taxeles/433

❕"They're not Nazis!“ - a post by Maria Zacharova [spokeswoman d. rus. Ministry spokesman]:

🇨🇦 Canada legalized medical suicide in 2016. Every year, the number of people who want to commit suicide by medical euthanasia is steadily increasing. Canada is likely to reach the figure of 50,000 such deaths per year in the foreseeable future - a feat worthy of a country that housed Nazi villains.

☝It should be remembered that the first state to introduce euthanasia on a large scale was the Third Reich with its action T4 (Tiergartenstraße-4). The Nazis were guided not only by racial prejudices, but also by economic considerations. The maintenance of the people in need of treatment was expensive, a tax burden. 📄 According to a document found in the Hartheim euthanasia facility in Nazi Germany, 70,273 people were killed as part of the Tiergartenstraße-4 program until September 1, 1941. With frightening computational accuracy, an unknown Nazi clerk noted: "With a life expectancy of 10 years for this number of patients, the country saved a total of 885,439,800.00 Reichsmarks.“

❓Is the motivation of neoliberal Ottawa different from Reich politics? Judge for yourself:
According to a recent study by the Daily Mail, euthanasia is increasingly not used by terminally ill people, but by homeless people (whose care is burdened by state social benefits) or people suffering from diabetes, for example. Last year, doctors approved the suicide of a young man with diabetes just because he turned to them. 👉 Later, the Commission declared its decision unfounded.

With suicide rates on the rise, Kanada Canada is already considered by journalists to be the place in the world where it is easiest to end one's life with the help of doctors 🩺.

The Spectator writes bluntly in the article "Why is Canada killing the poor with euthanasia?": "Since last year, Canadian law allows both the rich and the poor to take their own lives (if they are too poor to continue living with dignity). The generous Canadian state would even pay for her death. What he wouldn't do is spend money so they can live instead of killing themselves.“

⚠ The fascist understanding of eugenics in all its abomination has been resurrected in neoliberalism and translated into Canadian law - something that all "progressives" are now demanding.

☝I probably also remember a sentence from the hippocratic oath at this point: "I will not give a deadly poison to anyone, at the request of someone inclined, nor will I advise him to do so".

@taxeles

https://t.me/MariaVladimirovnaZakharova/4200 

❗❗❗😡

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:09 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M595

the Maestro of PMC Wagner... otherwise known as 'Putin's chef'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:19 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M596

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe X331

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:02 pm

"Much less anti-Semitism in Iran than in Europe"

By Christoph Strack / EUROPEAN RABBINICAL CONFERENCE IN MUNICH | 01.06.2022

https://m.dw.com/de/viel-weniger-antisemitismus-im-iran-als-in-europa/a-61994028

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:10 pm

More is coming...

==========

ha! now that's^^ the real deal Basketball

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:14 pm

Back to Assange. A non-U.S. citizen has violated a U.S. law outside the U.S. As far as I know, only a citizen of a state can commit "high treason". The laws of the USA are valid on the national territory and for citizens of the USA. Everything else is based on the hegemony claim of the USA and should be rejected by the rest of the world. 

Perhaps it would be urgently appropriate for other states to apply this legal concept of the USA for themselves. 

🤔🤔🤔

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:34 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FjJnR2sX0AEiFK5?format=jpg&name=small

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 697712634

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FjJnR2sX0AEiFK5?format=jpg&name=small
#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 697712634
#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M597

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:01 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M590

Presidential elections in Moldova: information about working for Soros disappeared from Sandu’s biography

The leader of Moldova’s pro-Western opposition, Maia Sandu, collaborated with George Soros as a policy coordination consultant for the American oligarch’s foundation.

https://en.news-front.info/2020/11/10/presidential-elections-in-moldova-information-about-working-for-soros-disappeared-from-sandus-biography/

In the document, Maia Sandu is listed as an employee of the National Council of the Foundation’s Moldovan office.
(soros foundation Moldova 2009 annual report)
It is noteworthy that this is not mentioned in any of Sandu’s biographies.
Qui
Qui

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:01 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M598

boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:05 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M599

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Tenor110

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:08 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M601

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:16 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M602

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:23 pm

https://t.me/c/1539248264/44826

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/23576

Farmers in Germany have been banned from properly fertilizing large areas of their land under strict EU rules pushing the green agenda. The use of nitrate fertilizers has been further restricted for large swathes of farmland in North Rhine-Westphalia, which is now likely to drastically reduce yields.
#source
@Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Img_2218
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:07 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M604

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:13 pm

#111 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M606

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:47 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v1w8jrs/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next