Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
H10
ShockJock
Talos
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:56 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:34 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Oh, I just see, the old torture on Twitter for readers without an account is back again. Would have been too nice.

😡😡😡😡

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:05 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

I like it when people think differently or laterally.

😁😁😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Betelgeuse Super Nova - LIVE - From 642.5 LIGHT YEARS away !!!

Post by ShockJock Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:16 am

We think we matter. We think we're so big and so important. Look at how tiny and insignificant we truly are:

Things like this help bring me back to reality. How small we are. How BLESSED we are to even "be" on God's magnificent Earth.

We spend so much time fighting with each other, over things that are so trivial, so small, so unimportant.

Maybe we ought to spend more time getting to know each other. Learning about, and from each other. Helping each other, and helping humanity to be all it can be.

Explore the galaxy. Learn. Love.

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:28 am

https://t.me/syriangirlpartisan/133

The Assange campaign and the freedom movement synergies. Assange’s dad John Shippton will speak at the next rally.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2145

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 949160760
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Age restricted. For a few hours it was gone but now censorship is back in full force. 

Fuck off Musk. 

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1191238718
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:39 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/syriangirlpartisan/133

The Assange campaign and the freedom movement synergies. Assange’s dad John Shippton will speak at the next rally.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2145

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 949160760

Perth is in Western Australia which is about on a par with Canada on Covid and protests I agree with the cause but dont be surprised if the tear gas and firehoses cut loose at this rally.Brisbane and Sydney are about the only 2 major cities left where you might stage something unmolested.

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:42 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245

If I did drive, I'd want a "dumb" car to go along with my "dumb" phone. Something from the '70s or '80s that I could fix myself without the need of a software engineer and that didn't make decisions on its own.

This is my dream car. My dad owned one and I loved it: Ford Granada 2.8L Ghia.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 25663610

F*ck all the new tech. Anyone that gives up yet more control over their lives by buying a sodding Tesla are asking for trouble.

That would be my dream car if I had a driving license. You gcan even start it with an empty battery. 

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Ec428210

😁😎   lol!

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1417770262

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What the fuck is this?

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

That movie was kind of a provocation, I have the Book. That movie was crazy as shit. 

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:45 am

https://t.me/theblogcat1/1397

"Anyway, these are the people who have lost control of their empire and are now losing control of their own country, but instead of trying to fix their own ugly mess, they are still out there preaching to the Kremlin, how to wage a war." A few thoughts from the saker on the role of "useful idiots" in the modern PsyOp war https://publikumsrat .my blog/2022/11/13/ propaganda messages-from-13-november-2022/#comment-170710

http://thesaker.is/a-few-week-end-musings-on-the-role-of-ignorant-useful-idiots-in-modern-warfare/

https://t.me/theblogcat1/1398

The crypto story behind FTX... "We are in the milieu of hardcore Democrats here" https://publikumsrat .my blog/2022/11/13/ propaganda messages-from-13-november-2022/#comment-170702

"And it is precisely this Gary Gensler who is now to investigate FTX and Alameda ... so not a crime thriller, more of a comedy!"

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245 #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 697712634 #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1191238718
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:09 am

Iran launches operation against US backed Kurdish terror bases in Iraq.

Missiles strike Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran in Erbil’s Koya district

https://www.thenationalnews.com/mena/iraq/2022/11/14/missiles-strike-kurdistan-democratic-party-of-iran-in-erbils-koya-district/
Talos
Talos

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:11 am

Iran rockets hit Kurdish party HQ in Iraq’s Erbil,
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:15 am

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov taken to hospital after landing in Bali for the G-20 summit.

Some saying poisoning
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:26 am

from_kherson
@KhersonFrom
·
2h
Kherson 🇺🇦 ...

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FhgVJsOXwAAaW04?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:38 am

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
27m
BREAKING: Turkish Interior Minister says his country rejects condolences by the US over Istanbul terrorist attack

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:43 am

Talos wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov taken to hospital after landing in Bali for the G-20 summit.

Some saying poisoning

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:48 am

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
1h
🇹🇷🏴☠Istanbul police report: a Syrian woman who committed a terrorist attack said that she was trained by Kurdish militants. She herself is a Syrian citizen, she confessed to having ties with the Kurdistan Workers' Party.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FhgtJkdWYAArech?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:41 pm

@disclosetv

Some saying poisoning

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
3h
UPDATE - Russian Foreign Ministry says reports of Lavrov taken to hospital are "fake news."

FUD? Who does this and for what?

🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:18 pm

https://t.me/c/1539248264/41902

https://m.facebook.com/100044398300634/videos/due-welt-ist-eine-katze-/849004238972650/

Video inside, couldn't find it elswhere. 

"The world is a cat that plays with Australia. Russia is the brain, Germany the heart and America the arsehole."

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Df-ium10

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:23 pm

Istanbul attack. FTX scandal grows. NYT, six month freeze. Russia winter advantage. U/1
Alex Christoforou
Published November 14, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1rqixa/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
@disclosetv

Some saying poisoning

https://rumble.com/embed/v1rruws/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:29 pm

Ghost
@mdfzeh
·
34m
Romanov reporting Kinburn Spit under control of UA..

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FhihAc_XEAEGToA?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:40 pm

N127 from 14.11.22

"At the center of decision–making - after Washington"

Everyone in Russia, Europe and Asia (except for the deceived Ukrainian people) understands that the US provoked the war …

A video entitled "March on Washington", even if it was sanctioned by the authorities, with a call to meet the United States for the reworked song "We Will Rock You" by the British band Queen, is perceived by many in Russia with a smile. ...

Let the Americans smile: "There is only a fraction of a joke in every joke":
https://t.me/usavsrf/62

While the war continues in the logic of the United States:
https://t.me/usavsrf/225

Only a steady increase in military psychological pressure on the United States will stop the bloody massacre between the former Slavic brothers...

For this it is necessary to change the strategy of the war with the United States:
https://t.me/usavsrf/227

Today there is no alternative to military action in Ukraine, except for the creation of real threats to the United States:
https://t.me/usavsrf/236

Conclusion
Demonstration missile launches are required, flights of strategic bombers off the coast of the enemy, tests of poseidons in the Atlantic Ocean ...

The decision rests with the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation ...

P.S.
Otherwise, the United States cannot be stopped - they do not care about the lives of deceived Ukrainians and Russian soldiers ...

It is necessary to create real threats to the United States in order to increase the information and psychological impact on the population of the enemy

There are no rules anymore - we have to win:
https://t.me/usavsrf/226

From a private Russian channel. 

😱😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:03 pm

Zelensky, "We are ready for peace." CIA Burns meets Russia's Naryshkin
The Duran
Published November 14, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1rsm2u/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:31 pm

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 M315

think China. Belarus. Iran. Syria. N. Korea. this^^ is huge i think.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next