Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
H10
ShockJock
Talos
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:43 pm

https://t.me/c/1539248264/41733

🔞🔞 Close-ups after the explosion in the Istiklal Cd. (Taksim district) in Istanbul.

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:48 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
59m
🇺🇦⚔🇷🇺Heavy battles are going on at the front in the Kreminna (Makeevka) area.AFU is attacking.Artillery,infantry, special forces groups work to counter the attack

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Fhc6MyLXEAEJ8tP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:56 pm

The Democrats retained the senate and look like they may even retain the house or only lose it by a couple of seats that's piss poor from the republicans that they can't even beat the Dems with this economy and 80% of the seats up for election were Dem seats. In 2 years time when 80% of seats up for election are republican seats the democrats will probably have a 50 seat lead in the house and a 5 to 10 seat lead in the senate
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:06 pm

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M312

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:12 pm

https://t.me/FreieLinkeOpenChat/12501

Consulate General of Russia is located on Istiklal Street in Istanbul

Whether Russian diplomats were killed or injured is still unknown. The bomb was set off by a suicide bomber.

Previously, at least 11 people were injured, and four died. Istiklal Street is now blocked, emergency services are working on the spot.
#VID
Join Slavyangrad chat. Your opinion matters.
https://t.me/+PUg0rQrZdiw4YWFh

Join Slavyangrad 
@Slavyangrad
Join SLG 🔺 Intelligence Briefings, Strategy and Analysis, Expert Community

Video inside 

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:41 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:44 pm

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:46 pm

Some obvious and rather silly sound effects on that last video.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:48 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:57 pm

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M313

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/health/spain:-20000-rally-in-defense-of-public-healthcare

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:02 pm

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M314

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/israel-threatens-130000-palestinians-with-home-demolition

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
1h
The Ukrainian administration of Kherson is evacuating the city and the whole right bank of the Dnieper in Kherson oblast.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:22 pm

Democrats Seal Control Of Senate, AZ Governor Race Still Tight

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Hobbs%20lake
Dreams of Rand Paul-chaired investigation of Covid-19 origins evaporate, but GOP still hopes for House control
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/democrats-seal-control-senate-az-governor-race-still-tight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:31 pm

COVID-19 Mortality In England "Extremely Rare" Among Under-20s: Official Study

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 GettyImages-1217603488-870x522
...overall mortality rate of 6 per million...
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/covid-19-mortality-england-extremely-rare-among-under-20s-official-study

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:37 pm

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M309

West goes nuclear while condemning Africa for doing the same

https://rumble.com/embed/v1rhqay/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2924852245

If I did drive, I'd want a "dumb" car to go along with my "dumb" phone. Something from the '70s or '80s that I could fix myself without the need of a software engineer and that didn't make decisions on its own.

This is my dream car. My dad owned one and I loved it: Ford Granada 2.8L Ghia.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 25663610

F*ck all the new tech. Anyone that gives up yet more control over their lives by buying a sodding Tesla are asking for trouble.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:23 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
1m
⚡⚡Powerful explosions were heard in the city of Luhansk, Donbass region | TASS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:31 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

If I did drive, I'd want a "dumb" car to go along with my "dumb" phone. Something from the '70s or '80s that I could fix myself without the need of a software engineer and that didn't make decisions on its own.

This is my dream car. My dad owned one and I loved it: Ford Granada 2.8L Ghia.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 25663610

F*ck all the new tech. Anyone that gives up yet more control over their lives by buying a sodding Tesla are asking for trouble.

My words, man. All of those electric vehicles burns like roman candle, no one can extinguish the quickly and every single modern car is unrepairable without assistance of of a bunch of programmers. Never trust robots. My robotic vacuum cleaner never works withou my direct supervision...

Grumpy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:55 pm

OT:

Impossible...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:16 pm

Evolution of western Europe values...

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 FhY4REQXoAYXLG4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:16 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
16s
⚡The inflation rate in Germany has reached a record level since 1951 - DWN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:20 pm

What the fuck is this?

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:40 pm

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 FheHNNuUoAETfVI?format=png&name=small

Novus ōrdō sēclōrum

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 FheKWvnXkAAIwXv?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next