Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
8 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:17 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M72

Back to top Go down

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:20 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M73

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:21 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M74

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:22 pm

https://t.me/c/1598473749/43424

Russell have you seen this article? This was the article that really opened my eyes to what wa happening in Ukraine .. I share it as much as I can. 

https://struggle-la-lucha.org/2022/03/10/the-hypocrisy-of-a-leftist-no-to-war-that-comes-too-late/

I don't have completely the same POV but the same anger. 

🤔✊💣💥☠

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:23 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M75

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:26 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M76

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Starlink: 4 Nazis. Overthrowing governments & Color Revolutions. lock him up.
#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M68

No, but he wants (that's bs because his masters want it) to turn it on over Iran too, for the moderate rebels there. Or is it the remote-controlled opposition? 

🙄😡

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:35 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M78

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M79

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:46 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M80

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:48 pm

Talos wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2924852245

That has to be fake and from a movie or something

That were no flying lawnmowers. I missed that typical sound there. 

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:54 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M81
https://t.me/grigorov_prav/2143

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:00 pm

https://t.me/TXDPR/2803

Matthew Prince is a pro-nazi billionaire piece of shit from San Francisco California who hosts the ukrop nazi hitlist "Myratvorets" website. He is also a WEF and CFR member. It does no good to write to nazis and appeal to their non-existent sense of justice, decency or humanity, but it is important to publicize the names of the US nazis who personally support the ukrop nazis. Please share this info widely so people can't say they don't know.

https://fondfbr.ru/en/letters-and-petitions/cloudflar..

❗❗❗❗❗😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:01 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M82

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:38 pm

New EU flag. 

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Img_2067

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, H10 and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:03 pm

https://t.me/jennyMdenk_mal/3979

On October 15, 1987, the greatest of all Africans, Tom Sankara, was murdered in Burkina Faso. The US and French governments were behind the coup.
Journalist Ilya Znamensky reports on this:
"In just four years in power (he was 37 years old at the time of his death), Sankara had brought about a profound economic, social and cultural change. He led his people from oppression and ignorance to freedom and enlightenment. He could not be forgiven for that.
"Our revolution is based on the totality of human experience since the first breath of humanity.  We want to inherit all the revolutions of the world, all the liberation struggles of the peoples of the third world" - Tom Sankara.
Sankara lowered his salary to $ 450. His possessions included a car, a bicycle, three guitars and a refrigerator with a defective freezer compartment.
He transferred ministers from Mercedes to cheapest cars in the country; organized vaccination of 2.5 million children against meningitis, yellow fever and measles; launched a nationwide campaign against illiteracy. Within four years, the literacy rate increased from 13% in 1983 to 73% in 1987. He transferred lands from landowners to peasants; promoted women to leadership positions, encouraged them to practice and study, introduced maternity leave; planted over 10 million trees to protect the Sahel from desertification and soil erosion; built roads and railways. He refused the needle of humanitarian aid with the words: "Whoever feeds you, controls you".
He called the African peoples to a common struggle against foreign debt and said that the poor and exploited do not have to pay the rich and exploiters".
In the history books of the future, his bright name will certainly be on the first page of the righteous and heroes of the human drama of the twentieth century.

Q:@olegyasynsky
Übszt:@node_of_time_DE

And moron anarchists tell me that all states are equally shit. These are well-heeled prosperity 
bedraggled idiots who want to build their freedom on the blood and corpses of millions of people in the global South. They are so brainless that they themselves do not understand this. In this they are not in the least different from the other ignoramuses who do not understand that their prosperity is based on the misery and exploitation of the colonies.

🤮😡✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:23 pm

My friend from Bangladesh knows a bigger bit about the new PM Rishi Sunak. He said he is a Sikh. Let's see if my friend is right. The PM could plan to buy up large parts of the houses, often bought cheaply by South Asians tens of years ago, in unpopular districts in order to build the most expensive apartments there. The guy would be the best mix of shark and rat, a worse disaster for UK than it was Obama for the US. 

🤔🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:42 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M83

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:46 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M84
russian agents

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:49 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M85
101 airborne looks up.... gulps.

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:51 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M86

Mr Badger, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:53 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M87

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:06 pm

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/5296

MORE WAR

From one of my Beltway sources:

"The desperation of the neo-liberals, who are going to lose the elections in November: they are escalating and doubling down in their quest for MORE war so as to hide their Covid crimes and the failure of their sodomite LGBTQ policies meant to destroy society. Ukraine is the only card they still have in their hand."

On the EU:

"The EU governments fear that they will be overthrown unless there is a distraction. I do not see that there will be any compromise [on war] by the Straussians, who are enjoying this."

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:18 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M88
https://thecradle.co/Article/Analysis/17322

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:21 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M89
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/17347

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:33 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Talos wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2924852245

That has to be fake and from a movie or something

That were no flying lawnmowers. I missed that typical sound there. 

😁😎

I don't think it's a "ground-up" fake made from scratch. Probably made from an original video of a single object that's been duplicated many times in After Effects.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:35 pm

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:36 pm

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M90
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/17315

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:39 pm

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/5302

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/10/24/691505/War-Terror-Europe-Pepe-Escobar

The coming metamorphosis of the War OF Terror. 

Never underestimate a wounded Empire. 

Get ready for the Syrianization of Europe.

The imperial modus operandi against geopolitical and geoeconomic competitors remains the same: avalanche of sanctions, embargos, and economic blockades, an expert says"

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/5303

🔺The 'War of Terror' may be about to hit Europe

"From now on barbarism begins at home. And Europeans should thank the American 'ally' for it, skillfully manipulating fearful, vassalized EU elites."

by @rocknrollgeopolitics

Read here

@PressTV

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Img_2068

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M87

#108 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M91
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/17296

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next