Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Talos
Profanity
Mr Badger
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:02 pm

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FezotdgXEAsFP71?format=jpg&name=900x900

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:24 pm

Zelensky is fucking drug addict. And if he is not then he is fucking retard. He can very well be both. Exactly figure the Cabal needs. Lodge, Globalists, Hegemons, call them as you wish. That's their man. Completely spineless crook, destroying his own country, his motherland, in the name of fucking neoliberal values and so-called inclusivity. He literally fights for destruction of traditional values, family, heritage and national borders in the name of open border policy, drag quees, proud marches, gender-fluid emotional fragile fuckwits and green terrorism. And he wants nuke us. And the he lies about it...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:32 pm

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:43 pm

Be aware, potentially sensitive content (probably for hohols)...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:09 pm

https://t.me/waronfakesen/1147?single

Fake news:
Russian troops shelled civilian objects - one of the strikes hit Shevchenko Park in Kyiv near a playground. This was reported by Ukrainian sources.

The fact:
The large-scale high-precision missile strike was carried out exclusively against military targets and energy facilities. The strike on the park was the result of the malfunctioning of the Ukrainian air defense system, which, in fact, damaged civilian objects in Kyiv. A Ukrainian S-300 air defense/antimissile rocket landed near the playground. 

We have analyzed in detail what kind of damage the air defense system has brought to Ukrainian cities. The poor performance of the systems has already been criticized by journalists, who suspected Valery Zaluzhny, the head of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, of exaggerating the effectiveness of Ukrainian air defense systems.

Pics and videos in the link. 

Said it when I first saw it, they will use that with the playground for "it were the Russians".

🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:13 pm

iBankCoin
@iBankCoin4tw
·
8m
***TOTAL COLLAPSE OF WESTERN FINANCE UNDERWAY***

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3574812250

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
iBankCoin
@iBankCoin4tw
·
8m

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3574812250
This gonna be fun!!
Hope you all are okey and taking good care of each other
H10
H10

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:29 pm

H10 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
iBankCoin
@iBankCoin4tw
·
8m

This gonna be fun!!
Hope you all are okey and taking good care of each other

Speaking for me, I can't care less about the collapse. I do not save or invest fiat money. And they can't take what I've already spent.

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

But be prepared for chaos, bank runs and empty stores, my friends. Canned food, bottled water and aid kits I recomend. For a few weeks, at least (depends on your storage capability). More is better, of course.

It gonna go down I thik. I can feel it even now, in my business. Orders are dwindling, it's litečrally as everything is dying right now. It was extremely bussy in our new company in last two years. Now it's calming down, we "borrow" our workers to other company. Plant is more and more silent...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:11 pm

Heavy shelling. New commander knows his job...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:13 pm

Russiаn Market
@runews
·
34s
#BIDEN: RUSSIA'S PUTIN IS A "RATIONAL ACTOR WHO HAS MISCALCULATED SIGNIFICANTLY" -CNN INTERVIEW

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:19 pm

https://t.me/mangopress/10385

🇮🇱#Occupier 🇨🇳#China 🇮🇳#India

Dozens of settler teens have reportedly lynched another teenage immigrant from India.

In a case of mistaken identity the gang allegedly were shouting “CHINA! CHINA!” as they kicked, stoned and stabbed the young man to death.

absolutely shocking.

🥭@mangopress

😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:28 pm

https://t.me/mangopress/10392

🇷🇺 #Russia

Russia designates Mark Zuckerberg’s ‘Meta’ (Facebook’s parent company) a ‘terrorist or extremist organisation’. 

(And they’re right to do so!) 

🥭 @mangopress

🎉🎉🎉😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, boris and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:16 pm

The Yanks have put equipment into the Baltics and Poland,Zelensky was on the phone to my Prime Minister last night to get Australian trainers to Ukraine,I doubt our Prime Minister has a clue of just whats headed to Ukraine as outlined in this video

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:28 pm

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Img_2032
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:38 pm

https://t.me/AschConformity/273

There is no fascism - an obituary to ignorance

Video inside. Russian with English subtitles. 

Crying or Very sad😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:51 am

https://t.me/KriegsKorrespondent/2565

‼ Kämpfer Fighters of 🅾trivial" found this "humanitarian" help from USAID in one of the houses in the liberated areas

In the box were history books for secondary school students who spread Russophobia and Nazi ideology, falsifying historical facts.

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Img_2033

😡✊✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:50 am

Lions den Gunmen attack Palestinian authority headquarters in Hebron

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1579127976666763264

It's only a matter of time before they capture a headquarters and empty out all the guns and ammo and keep repeating it untill they eventually outgun the PA
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:38 am

Trans-Pacific Shipping Rates Plunge 75% As US Retail Demand Falters

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Coscoship1
The huge decline in volumes and shipping rates signal an important shift in the US economy and are a warning of changes to come.
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/trans-pacific-shipping-rates-plunge-75-us-retail-demand-falters

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:45 am

Taiwan's President Tells China That War Is "Absolutely Not An Option"

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 CP110257824-700x420
...willing to engage with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to reach a "mutually agreeable arrangement"..
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/taiwans-president-tells-china-war-absolutely-not-option

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:02 am

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X4772

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:05 am

Winter collection

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X4773

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:16 am

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 X4774

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:34 am

a dead mormon merc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:54 am

a second mobilization...

https://rumble.com/embed/v1kxl8g/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:17 am

Tulsi leaves warmonger party. Elensky green screen crazy. Belarus chaos is now the plan.
Alex Christoforou
Published October 11, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1kx6oa/?pub=4

Russia Continues Missile Strikes, Targets Ukraine Energy System; Collective West Out of Options
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v1kwne4/?pub=4

Truss calls NATO summit, UK all in with Ukraine w/AJ from PTE Geopolitics
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v1kv1g8/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:24 am

Russia resumes airstrikes on Ukrainian infrastructure
RT

https://rumble.com/embed/v1kuuds/?pub=4

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:56 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Taiwan's President Tells China That War Is "Absolutely Not An Option"

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 CP110257824-700x420
...willing to engage with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to reach a "mutually agreeable arrangement"..
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/taiwans-president-tells-china-war-absolutely-not-option

There are talks between the CCP and the GMT for a long time. These talks are very delicate and there is mutual respect. GMT is the mother party of the CCP.

By the way, there is rumor, that during the next party congress, the lockdown policy will be discussed and very likely changed.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:04 am

Nikolai
@Nikolai11449196
·
2h
Rumoured troop build up looks like an SMO season 2 but with bigger numbers. Kharkov looks interesting. An attack from Belgorod region and the AFU are surrounded. They’ve advanced into a massive pincer.

#107 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Fe1eOTZXwAEORSl?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next