Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
10 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:43 am

Back to top Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:49 am

Raisi arrived back in Iran there will be hell to pay for those rioters who made him look like a fool while at the UN a lot of death sentences will be handed out
Talos
Talos

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:52 am

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:14 am

Zambeezi wrote:

If it were western spooks I would of thought Armenia would be the source Israel however is friends with Azerbaijan hmm

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:23 am

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:37 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X4568

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:13 am

Almost impossible to get news out of China at the moment other than CCTV and official channels lots of rumors today about troop movements and a possible coup various sources say up to 6000 flights cancelled but I cant verify it....when there's no news I start worrying

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:52 am

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:57 am

khnum wrote:Almost impossible to get news out of China at the moment other than CCTV and official channels lots of rumors today about troop movements and a possible coup various sources say up to 6000 flights cancelled but I cant verify it....when there's no news I start worrying

All I can say, is: The students got their tickets and they are returning to the campuses next week. So much about cancelled tickets. CCTV is focusing on the harvest, because we have fall. That is why Xi Jinping is visiting farmers.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:04 am

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:14 am

Three high ranking Chinese officials sentanced to death-later commuted to life in prison
1.Sun Lijun former Vice minister of public security-
2.Fu Zhenghua former minister of the Justice ministry
3.Wang Like Former party secretary Jiangsu province

All three are charged with corruption all 3 seem to may have ties to Zeng Qinghong former vice chairman a Xi rival.....which may be the real reason.

This suggests Xi is still well and truly still in control albeit he has missed several important events the last few days

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:16 am

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:Almost impossible to get news out of China at the moment other than CCTV and official channels lots of rumors today about troop movements and a possible coup various sources say up to 6000 flights cancelled but I cant verify it....when there's no news I start worrying

All I can say, is: The students got their tickets and they are returning to the campuses next week. So much about cancelled tickets. CCTV is focusing on the harvest, because we have fall. That is why Xi Jinping is visiting farmers.

The source of this seems to be an unreferenced, unsourced post on GLP:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5239284/pg8

"WOOOOOOT

Mass Flight Cancellations Cause Stir in China

59% of trips will not go ahead as of Sept 21, according to Flight Master - yet the reasons for the cancellations are not yet known. (China.com)

Flights in China's western provinces have been most affected, the site reports, as news outlet Netease claims recent Covid-19 outbreaks to be the cause.

Investigative journalist Zhao Lanjian made unverified claims on Twitter citing military operations as the reason. "The airspace is set aside so that military aircraft can fly at will. This is military planning, or at least with military prep", he said.

THERE WE GOOO 24TH ..... ??"
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:21 am

khnum wrote:Three high ranking Chinese officials sentanced to death-later commuted to life in prison
1.Sun Lijun former Vice minister of public security-
2.Fu Zhenghua former minister of the Justice ministry
3.Wang Like Former party secretary Jiangsu province

All three are charged with corruption all 3 seem to may have ties to Zeng Qinghong former vice chairman a Xi rival.....which may be the real reason.

This suggests Xi is still well and truly still in control albeit he has missed several important events the last few days

During his visit on a farm, Xi was speaking about his time as a worker on a farm. This must be connected to the time, when his father was exiled from Beijing after Tiananmen. Xi is still taking revenge about this and is more and more speaking openly about the events connected to Tiananmen.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:25 am

刘汉 wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

The source of this seems to be an unreferenced, unsourced post on GLP:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5239284/pg8

"WOOOOOOT

Mass Flight Cancellations Cause Stir in China

59% of trips will not go ahead as of Sept 21, according to Flight Master - yet the reasons for the cancellations are not yet known. (China.com)

Flights in China's western provinces have been most affected, the site reports, as news outlet Netease claims recent Covid-19 outbreaks to be the cause.

Investigative journalist Zhao Lanjian made unverified claims on Twitter citing military operations as the reason. "The airspace is set aside so that military aircraft can fly at will. This is military planning, or at least with military prep", he said.

THERE WE GOOO 24TH ..... ??"

My source was Above Top Secret which is a CIA honeypot but a bit better than GLP

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:38 am

A message from the Brazilian Government....soft of

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:42 am

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

This is so typical for the German puppet politicians: If you don't vote correctly.... you need to learn democracy..... Luckily the Italians won't give a f****.

Zambeezi wrote:

she always reminds me of nurse Ratched

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X4560

She is exactly the type of Chinese blockwart, I am fighting on a daily basis.

RIP Louise Fletcher
She died on september 23 2022

Coincidence?
Qui
Qui

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:42 am

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:42 am

Qui wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

This is so typical for the German puppet politicians: If you don't vote correctly.... you need to learn democracy..... Luckily the Italians won't give a f****.

Zambeezi wrote:

she always reminds me of nurse Ratched

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X4560

She is exactly the type of Chinese blockwart, I am fighting on a daily basis.

RIP Louise Fletcher
She died on september 23 2022

Coincidence?

I remember, when I was watching this movie for the first time together with my father on TV during the 1980s (not sure exactly about the time). I was too young to understand anything, but I have never seen my father more terrified by a movie (and he had survived WW II during his twenties).
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:27 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:28 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1778904525 #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1778904525 #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:32 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
4h
This is how EU manipulates the media

Austrian boulevard newspaper writes on anti-mobilization protests and adds old photos from 2019 rally.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FdZtUJeWQAAZRpn?format=jpg&name=medium

Don't trust anything msm say...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:42 pm

Nikolai
@Nikolai11449196
·
3h
AFU offensive in the Lyman area. I’m hearing they advanced right into a trap.
Russians let them out of the woods and smashed them in a prepared killing zone. The First Guards Tank Army was waiting...

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FdZ9TIwXkAAju0f?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:04 pm

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/4872

Very important to watch again - this itvw with Ishchenko reposted at The Saker back in March. I had the pleasure to meet him in Moscow in late 2018 - he's the essence of Old School Finest.

Answering to why Russia did not launch the SMO earlier - even in 2014 - he goes straight to the point:

"Financially, technologically and militarily, Russia was underprepared to undertake a campaign of this scale. Diplomatically, the alliance with China is key."

https://thesaker.is/rostislav-ishchenko-on-the-war-in..
Rostislav Ishchenko on the war in the Ukraine | The Vineyard of the Saker
thesaker.is

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:10 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@runews
·
4h
This is how EU manipulates the media

Austrian boulevard newspaper writes on anti-mobilization protests and adds old photos from 2019 rally.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 FdZtUJeWQAAZRpn?format=jpg&name=medium

Don't trust anything msm say...

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Maria
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next