Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
10 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:24 am

https://t.me/mangopress/9886

A police officer was reportedly set on fire.

🇮🇷 #Iran #USEmpire

🥭 @mangopress

Video inside.

Reminds me of pics from "Tiananmen". Burned soldiers.

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:28 am

https://t.me/mangopress/9887

Rioters set fire to the Green Mosque in #Rasht Square

Iranian media;
Tonight, some opportunists set fire to and destroyed public and religious places in Rasht under the pretext of Mehsa Amini's death.

🔹 Its reported that the protests turned into chaos by instigators who attempted to carry out arson by setting fire to the mosque.

🇮🇷 #Iran #USEmpire

🥭 @mangopress

https://t.me/mangopress/9888

Some people are spreading this video with the claim of it being protests in 🇮🇷 #Iran, when in fact its footage fro 🇨🇱 #Chile 2 years ago.

Be wary!

#USEmpire

🥭 @mangopress

.. ...

Videos in the links.

😡😡😡😡😡😡

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:36 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:don't forget to stock sugar auntie
#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X4503

I don't use much sugar. Must have been some years ago I bought 1 kg for baking. My main concern is water. With arthrosis and without a car, it's a problem to drag the necessary amount home.

🥴🤔

You need to dig to the ground-water level and then pump it up. I never understand, why people pay money for water.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:49 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X4503

I don't use much sugar. Must have been some years ago I bought 1 kg for baking. My main concern is water. With arthrosis and without a car, it's a problem to drag the necessary amount home.

🥴🤔

You need to dig to the ground-water level and then pump it up. I never understand, why people pay money for water.

How to do that in the city?

My father has a hidden well where underground water flows from the hill. If the authorities find out about this, it will cost fees. 🙄 Unfortunately, the house is about 200 km away.
🥴🙄😡

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:13 am

Zambeezi wrote:#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X4495

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:15 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:16 am

Reuters Pitchbot (Satire)
@ReutersPitchbot
·
7h
BREAKING: Israeli delegation walks out of UN after President Biden says "you can not seize a nation's territory by force" in UNGA speech

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:26 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:45 am

Something is going on in Iran...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 am

https://t.me/erkandinar/1696

#Moldova: An outlook for 2023!

Hilarious (short) video how to earn money there.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Something is going on in Iran...

They've even set a policeman on fire, look my earlier posts above. Smells like MEK "activists".

😡😡😡✊💣💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:02 am

Heavy losses...

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FdNVGkRX0AEm_WF?format=jpg&name=900x900
#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FdNVHanWIAUxZ9Z?format=jpg&name=large
#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FdNVIQFXkAEjgI3?format=jpg&name=large
#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FdNVJH6WAAAasYQ?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:09 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🥴🤔

My father has a hidden well where underground water flows from the hill. If the authorities find out about this, it will cost fees. 🙄 Unfortunately, the house is about 200 km away.
🥴🙄😡

You should move to your father. A city can get dangerous. My father dug a well in about 1950 on flat land. After WW II he was fed up with society.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:10 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🥴🤔

🥴🙄😡

You should move to your father. A city can get dangerous. My father dug a well in about 1950 on flat land. After WW II he was fed up with society.

My father is on the cemetry. My daughter got depressed there in Saarbrücken, so she moved back and soon later I went back too. It's impossible for me to stay there alone. Without a car you are lost. People there in the neighborhood behaved like enemies from the start and I don't know why.

🙄🥴
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:15 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Giphy_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:24 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X4506

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:00 am

At Least 7 Dead In Iran As Anti-Hijab Protests Grow

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Iranprotest1
Protesters say 22-year old Mahsa Amini
was bludgeoned to death against a wall by police for showing too much hair...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/least-7-dead-iran-anti-hijab-protests-grow

set your filters to HIGH

Scenes in Iran tonight, a woman sits on top of utility box and cuts her hair in the main square
September 21, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1iamlt/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:14 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X4507
https://archive.ph/RizIG
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-tv-russia-has-released-some-fighters-taken-during-mariupol-battle-2022-09-21/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:11 am

Zambeezi wrote:#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X4507
https://archive.ph/RizIG
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-tv-russia-has-released-some-fighters-taken-during-mariupol-battle-2022-09-21/

Medvedchuk...

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FdNXqaqWQAAlp50?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:10 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

At Least 7 Dead In Iran As Anti-Hijab Protests Grow

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Iranprotest1
Protesters say 22-year old Mahsa Amini
was bludgeoned to death against a wall by police for showing too much hair...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/least-7-dead-iran-anti-hijab-protests-grow

set your filters to HIGH

Scenes in Iran tonight, a woman sits on top of utility box and cuts her hair in the main square
September 21, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1iamlt/?pub=4

https://t.me/mangopress/9892

Western NGOs and their lackeys claiming that 5 people have died so far, forgetting to mention that they include (from what we see Iranian media reporting so far) Hossein Ojaghi, a Basij members of #Tabriz, who was present in front of Tabriz Mosque to confront the rioters, who was stabbed to death by the rioters, along with 2 police officers, one of whom was burnt alive.

🇮🇷 #Iran #USEmpire

🥭 @mangopress

https://t.me/mangopress/9893

🇮🇷

🔹 Official Stance of Iranian "State Media"

👉 From Al-Alam Iranian Arabic language newspaper;

"On Wednesday night, some Iranian cities witnessed protest gatherings demanding the follow-up of the case of the young woman, Mahsa Amini, which were manipulated and diverted from their original path by some saboteurs.

The saboteurs attacked the security men and smashed public assets [including emergency service veichles - 🥭], in addition to their desicration of the religion and the regime of the Islamic Republic, and their provocative slogans.

This comes despite the fact that Iranian officials confirmed their determination to follow up with the case of the death of the young woman, Mahsa Amini, and to investigate all dimensions of the case and to know the facts of the incident in detail.

The actions of stirring chaos and disturbance of stability, comes within the attempts that are usually repeated from time to time to strike at the regime of the Islamic Republic and its threads are stirred from outside the borders."

🇮🇷 #Iran #USEmpire

🥭 @mangopress

If there had been riots in our country every time innocent people were killed by the police, then we would have a few of them a year. In the United States, there would be civil war almost every day.

🥴🙄

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:17 pm

https://politik.watson.de/deutschland/fdp/589985492-russische-soldaten-flucht-fdp-politiker-buschmann-unterstuetzt-asyl-idee

German politicians (Greens and Liberals) are now suggesting that Russian deserters could apply for asylum in Germany.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:49 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
1h
JUST IN - Medvedev threatens to use any weapon, including strategic nuclear weapons, to defend territories recognized by Russia.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:50 pm

Jason Jones
@DPRKJones
·
42m
Msta-S 152mm on the way to the front.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FdQU0cDWAAAx9HJ?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next