Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
10 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:21 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4348
https://insiderpaper.com/turkey-to-pay-for-quarter-of-russian-gas-in-rubles-putin/
#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4350
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/15758

erdo 'dance' between 2 masters gonna end soon.
gotta choose/pick one cuz NEITHER respects his treacheries.

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:40 pm

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/4734

Marandi in Samarkand: "A LOT is happening. It's like an underwater current."

🤔🤔🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Really I can't get it. Chechens seems to be the most enthusiastic force in this whole conflict. Rest of the Ru army seems to be very sedated, mostly not even interested in their job. At least that's my feeling. Chechens ar all about fun, lezginka and fighting. I don't even remeber Chechens captured by Kiev forces btw. And no one can say Chchens are not directly in combat zones. It's really strange...

I have seen the Chechens referring to this as a battle between good and evil,perhaps their religious convictions provide more motivation.

As for the Russian Orthodox Church they were the same as the rest of the Christian churches during the pandemic too gutless to speak out I wonder how dedicated they really are or are they all about the money and power.

The Serbian Orthodox church is the real deal I regularly communicated with Father Sava that had a website called Kosovo Crucified they have a proper understanding like the Chechens of the Nazi EU and corporate fascism as a manifestation of evil.Perhaps even earths final manifestation of evil

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:09 am

Zambeezi wrote:#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4342

Large banks are now "managed" by Blackrock & Cronies. Quite by chance, some of them have latifundia and other investments in Ukraine.

Take a look at the RT article I linked here earlier, it's really hot.

❗❗❗🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:52 am

I saw an interesting podcast yesterday. One of them had the idea that the people in the resistance should wear a badge. So that you can see how many there really are and that you don't feel so isolated. His idea for Germany was to wear white armbands from Gazprom.

🤔😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:07 am

https://t.me/TXDPR/2146

State-owned telecommunications company skyscraper on fire in China.

Dozens of floors of the more than 200 metre tall building were on fire in the city of Changsha, Hunan province.

The fire was extinguished by 30 crews. The number of casualties is currently unknown.

Follow @zeeemedia
Website | Gettr | Instagram | Rumble

Video inside. You can see the building burning as a whole and it doesn't collapse.

🤔🥴😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:02 am

my precious...

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4351

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:13 am

CV19 Vax Deadliest Fraud in History – Edward Dowd

https://rumble.com/embed/v152gk1/?pub=4

great thread
https://twitter.com/porridge2022/status/1563682362294255616

great thread
https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1570846320726016001

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:34 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4352

they've been down this road before...

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:36 am

Nanotechnology hydra organisms and God only knows what else in these vaccines,this doesn't end well Duration 1 minute

Last edited by khnum on Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:40 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4353

we r ALL Lebanon. eeyup

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:25 am

https://t.me/translatedrussiannews/4628

Silicone babies for male births.

Screenshot inside.

Dunno if I wanna laugh or die now.

They push this shitshow to such an extreme that people no longer know where their heads are. They are constantly trying to activate new triggers. They are constantly turning the level of distraction and division higher. In the past, they tried to release pressure from the boiler every now and then. This has been different since about 2019.

Ordo ab Chao, do they want people to call for the strong leader?

🤔😡💣💥☠
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:33 am

https://t.me/translatedrussiannews/4641

Dr. Sophon Mekton, CEO of the Thai Red Cross Organ Donation Center, warned people on Sunday that organ trafficking in Thailand is illegal and denounced the spread of a post in which three people with bloody stomach bandages sold their kidneys to buy a new iPhone 14.

Pic inside

🤮🤮😡😡💣💥☠
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:40 am

https://t.me/translatedrussiannews/4665

Bonobo (a subspecies of chimpanzee) named Kanzi, who was born and lives in Atlanta, Georgia, knows how to make a fire and fry his favorite marshmallows on it.

Video inside.

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/translatedrussiannews/4628

Screenshot inside.

They push this shitshow to such an extreme that people no longer know where their heads are. They are constantly trying to activate new triggers. They are constantly turning the level of distraction and division higher. In the past, they tried to release pressure from the boiler every now and then. This has been different since about 2019.

🤔😡💣💥☠

There is nothing new under the sun Bohse it is the return of the Dark trinity Baal,Ishtar-sexual immorality,transgender etc and Molech

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:04 am

https://t.me/russianhead/6757

❗20-50 thousand North Korean workers can be employed at Russian construction sites - Deputy Prime Minister of RF Khusnullin.

@russianhead

🤔😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:07 am

khnum wrote:

Screenshot inside.

🤔😡💣💥☠

There is nothing new under the sun Bohse it is the return of the Dark trinity Baal,Ishtar-sexual immorality,transgender etc and Molech

I have absolutely no idea about such things. I look on these developments from another POV, but I came to the conclusion that I should resist that shit.

🤔😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:16 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:

Screenshot inside.

🤔😡💣💥☠

I have absolutely no idea about such things. I look on these developments from another POV, but I came to the conclusion that I should resist that shit.

🤔😁😎

I dont discuss these things much as no one knows much about them any more and I do not believe one faith or religion has cornered the market in truth, great teachers arrive in different times and places but we are in both a spiritual war as well as one in the physical realm which in 2019 took a turn for the worse.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:17 am

ISW
@TheStudyofWar

Eastern #Ukraine Update:

Ukrainian forces captured all of Kupyansk City on September 16, continuing offensive operations east of the Oskil River

WOW I'm stunned that the Ukrainians crossed the river so easy with no russian airstikes or artillery to try and slow them down this now leaves the entire eastern and Northern parts of luhansk wide open for Ukraine offensive.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:37 am

https://t.me/vedomstvo_rf/9847

Where is the management looking? Why are our troops so passive at this stage of their military operations? If you are asking similar questions, we will now clarify something for you.

General: The collective West has put together the fourth Reich in Ukraine from a group of Ukronazis and mercenaries, as well as Ukrainians forced into the army from the streets, who are used as human shields as cannon fodder. The Kiev regime is using the full potential of NATO today. All this mass of neo-fascism is rushing across Russian Soil on German and Polish tanks, British and Dutch armored personnel carriers, firing American and German missiles.

Informational: The propaganda of the Kiev regime continues to copulate with the convolutions of the keyboard - one of the latest new models is a fake about mass graves with civilians near Raisins (Kharkiv region). However, judging by the inscriptions, we are talking about the graves of missing horsemen in the Slavic direction, whose bodies were not taken by the Ukrainian command.

The situation: The Karachun dam and a number of other structures "on the big water" have gone into the past. What does it give?
The AFU units that managed to cross the Ingulets River are now locked up where they managed to heroically step through pontoon crossings.
Now the APU found themselves face to face with the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on the front line. It will no longer be possible to retreat back, as in Severodonetsk. Either death or drowning in the rushing water. The AFU can no longer transfer reinforcements. I wonder how the valiant (no) Ukrainian army will behave now.
And soon we can expect that the Kherson "fire bag" will begin to collapse between Sukhoi Stavka and Andreevka. Then it will become clear what the APU are really good for.

We live in an amazing time when it is unprofitable and unsafe for a person to support his country. Namely, your support now affects the morale and morale of our fighters. We give the guys an idea of who and what they are fighting for. So stop panicking. Support our army. We do everything right and on time. The victory will be ours.

👉🏻 Department
✉ Letters to Heroes
📨 Send your email

(The channel is conducted by representatives of law enforcement agencies. Together we are a force! 🇷🇺

for advertising: @safelyads)

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:47 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:19 am

Hal Turner is worth a visit folks he has some interesting stuff today

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:30 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Xxx27

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Z221

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:42 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:47 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:51 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Xx202

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:01 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4354

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:06 am

Sweden elections, Elensky curse? EU, 'Hungary not democracy.' Ursula, 'Russia in TATTERS.' Update 1

Alex Christoforou Published September 16, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hohun/?pub=4

Russia Encircles Bakhmut, Ukraine Offensives at Standstill; Samarkand Putin Meets Xi, Iran Joins SCO
Alexander Mercouris
Published September 16, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hpky5/?pub=4

Bakhmut surrounded. Poking at Russia and hoping for escalation
The Duran
Published September 16, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hpulx/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:13 am

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4355

Orban and Vucic presser

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hpvmv/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next