Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Talos
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
11 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:25 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:25 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:28 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
·
6h
This is Biden's WH monkeypox coordinator,  Demetre Daskalakis... no I'm not making this up.

God have mercy and send an asteroid now...

Dear Zod

Next time and in all future kindly pls... I BEG YOUR MERCY... pls kindly pls ... Give Warning
  #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1685275927
... to anything of that type or sub-type of alt-human-race ... that would blind the eyes Twisted Evil

I have, in recent months spent a small fortune on ... Eye Drops cyclops
I like to keep my eye gate clean from defilement of the earth!
... and not permanently be blinded by that 'type'

this is a family oriented site right? kids safe priority pls lol!

Super Thanking you In Advance Razz

be well be safe

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:34 am

? wrote:
@TimRunsHisMouth
·
6h
This is Biden's WH monkeypox coordinator,  Demetre Daskalakis... no I'm not making this up.

God have mercy and send an asteroid now...

Dear Zod

Next time and in all future kindly pls... I BEG YOUR MERCY... pls kindly pls ... Give Warning
  #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1685275927
... to anything of that type or sub-type of alt-human-race ... that would blind the eyes Twisted Evil

I have, in recent months spent a small fortune on ... Eye Drops cyclops
I like to keep my eye gate clean from defilement of the earth!
... and not permanently be blinded by that 'type'

this is a family oriented site right? kids safe priority pls lol!

Super Thanking you In Advance Razz

be well be safe

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3700336097

Will do my best next time.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1619689188

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:20 am

@TimRunsHisMouth
·
6h

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FcFDWN0XkAIi8a6?format=jpg&name=small

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FcFPSNzWAAM4iPe?format=jpg&name=small

God have mercy and send an asteroid now... #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1f443  #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1f443  #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1f443

Biden Administration theme song

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:23 pm

@TimRunsHisMouth
·
6h

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FcFDWN0XkAIi8a6?format=jpg&name=small

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FcFPSNzWAAM4iPe?format=jpg&name=small

God have mercy and send an asteroid now... #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1f443  #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1f443  #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1f443

https://t.me/c/1526410923/236

🇺🇸Гей-бдсмщик будет бороться с оспой обезьян в США

Вспышка обезьянней оспы в США – дело серьезное, поэтому администрация Байдена назначила для борьбы с инфекцией настоящих профессионалов. Вот, например, замкоординатора по противодействию оспе обезьян стал доктор Деметр Даскалакис. Гей-бдсмщик по совместительству.

Вот кто точно изучит проблему «изнутри».

Сергей Лавров 🇷🇺

Pics inside.

Interesting tattoos. Mr Lavrov has some telling photos here.

😁😎

Oh shat, forgot you must be invited there.

confused
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:04 pm

https://t.me/scottritterlivestreams/1142

⚡German Defense Ministry: “We have handed over to Ukraine an ‘incredible amount’ of weapons from the Bundeswehr reserve, but I will say at this point quite clearly: we have reached the limit” #share

Our politicians had reached a limit too. The limit of idiocracy. And then they crossed the line.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:23 pm

The legacy of Colonel Apis seems indestructible...

Aren't they notorious for high profile assassinations to achieve their political goals? 2015 Vucic received death threats via internet from a self-proclaimed member of "Black Hand of Serbia" if a Serbia volunteer in Donbass won't be released. That person has Austrian Nationality and apparently lives there as well.

Then recently we hear the strange story about Shaban Vovk alledgedly being killed in Austria (of all places), but the Austrian interior ministry does not confirm. Probably just a strange cooincidence, nevertheless I think that the Vovk charakter could just be a patsy of sorts. Fascist nationalists tend to work together, even when they fight on opposing sides of a war - for "the common goal", so to speak.. so if I were to investigate Dugina's murder to subsequently find those who ordered her assassination, I would first inspect my own house.. who knows, one might find some poisonous vipers hiding under the bed..

Have I ever told the story of Berlins fastest growing graveyard? Once we dared to ask a Serbian women what was going on that so many Serbs between 40 and 55 are dying, she inexplicably signalled us that almost all were assassinated for "treason".. Since the UN sanctions against Serbia, organized irregular troops have become even more closely intertwined with organized crime, let's call it Serbia's deep state.. with it's own historical roots which doesn't bode well.

Would they try to pull another Franz Ferdinand moment? Well, we can't rule that out, can we?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:38 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
33m
This is why systems like Patriot, S-300\400, wont help an outgunned country like Syria ... If your enemy has precision, long-range fire power, the last thing you need is a large, complex system ... In Ukraine, it was the medium-range, highly-mobile Buk that succeeded ...

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FcIFPrBX0AAoWEi?format=jpg&name=large

The whole place destroyed...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:26 pm

Baltics, Poland to ban entry to Russian tourists from September 19
https://archive.ph/wip/kKC8O

https://news.err.ee/1608709153/baltics-poland-to-ban-entry-to-russian-tourists-from-september-19
Minister of Foreign Affairs Urmas Reinsalu (Isamaa) said Russians should not come to Estonia.
"You are not welcome here!" he said, adding the ban will take effect from September 19.
#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4150
Urmas Reinsalu, Kaja Kallas, Lauri Läänemets.

On Thursday, Kallas said the European Commission agreed last week that countries bordering Russia
have the right to limit entry at the national level. They are still seeking a pan-EU approach, she added.
While several countries including the Baltics and the Czech Republic have stopped issuing new visas to Russians,
many other countries have not meaning they can enter can still enter the EU through their land borders.
Finland has said it may implement a similar ban in the future but is currently waiting for clarification from the EU.

Ukraine weighs shutdown at Russian-held nuclear plant, urges evacuations
https://archive.ph/wip/x0vdt
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-considers-shutdown-russian-held-nuclear-plant-top-inspector-2022-09-07/

FED goes b-rrrrr
Blinken, in Kyiv, unveils $2B in US military aid for Europe
https://archive.ph/wip/mDWqn
https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-antony-blinken-government-and-politics-a1f6b3639c6bb69a98bda153de271d93
Biden administration had notified Congress of its intent to provide $2 billion
in long-term Foreign Military Financing to Ukraine and 18 of its neighbors,
including NATO members and regional security partners, that are “most potentially at risk for future Russian aggression.”

Pending expected congressional approval, about $1 billion of that will go to Ukraine
and the rest will be divided among Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia,
Georgia, Greece, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro,
North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia

U.S. approves $675 million more in weapons for Ukraine as defense leaders meet
https://archive.ph/m9IR7
https://www.reuters.com/world/us-approves-675-million-additional-weapons-ukraine-defense-leaders-meet-2022-09-08/

BOE goes b-rrrrr

UK PM Truss' Plan 'For Consumers' Quietly Rescues Energy Traders, Provides Open-Ended Bailout For Utilities

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2022-09-07_16-07-47
"...there would be an uncapped liability and overall scheme cost could escalate further."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:38 pm

Queen Elizabeth II "Under Medical Supervision", Family Gathers

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Queen
"The Queen's doctors are concerned for Her Majesty's health.."

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:40 pm

US Tells Israel Nuclear Deal With Iran Is Off The Table For Now

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Bidenisrael1
Israeli media reports come days after Josep Borrel warned deal is "in danger"...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-tells-israel-nuclear-deal-iran-taken-table-report

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:43 pm

https://t.me/c/1367035026/5729

Summing Up on The Siege

In this six videos Red Kahina develops her above talk on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rf0ldcOiU8&t=1151s

I'd like to get it as written text.

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:44 pm

"We've Lost Nothing" - Putin Warns Western Elites' "Sanctions Fever" Will See European People "Freeze"

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Gazpromvid
Russian leader takes aim at "Western elites, who would not, or even cannot acknowledge objective facts."
https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/western-elites-sanctions-fever-will-see-common-people-freeze-wreck-lives-putin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:59 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v1gbtb3/?pub=4

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:09 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v1gbs05/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:34 pm

kompressing all these clips into a single post..
sympathies to those who can't access RT vids w/o a VPN...

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 pm

Inflation Is State-Sponsored Terrorism

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/inflation-state-sponsored-terrorism

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:55 pm

=========

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:58 pm

https://t.me/jennyMdenk_mal/3640

The idea of unilaterally abolishing visas for foreign tourists, proposed by Vladimir Putin, that is, actually introducing visa-free travel, including for residents of "unfriendly countries", can be very useful in the face of the growing global crisis and political turmoil. Europe's standard of living advantage, which has been secured for decades with cheap energy sources, can dramatically eclipse in view of the guaranteed access to electricity and affordable food in Russia. The more people can convince themselves of this, the better. After tourism, emigration, as a rule, also begins to grow. Normal emigrants from Europe will not bother us, and abnormal ones will not leave themselves - Welfare (Hartz 4) is not to be found here.
It is also worth noting that this approach will cause a significant increase in trade in the border regions and the inflow of cash into the country.

Great move.

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:04 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
https://rumble.com/embed/v1gbtb3/?pub=4

🥴🙄🤔😡✊💣💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:28 pm

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FcJCyYjXoAAFr3h?format=jpg&name=small

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FcJDRhMWAAYTsnY?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

so..
i wondered who this intellectual Haz^^ was/is...

i searched & found myself like Alice falling into a rabbit hole...
a whole 'other' world class intellectual community 'exists' and regularly debates among themselves.
the hosted 'debates' are almost like sporting events to this cutting-edge 'community of minds'.
Names like Haz/Inrared/RTSG/Prism... have their own servers/networks...

i merely broke the surface here:
https://rtsg.fandom.com/wiki/Infrared
Basketball

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:52 pm

boris and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:55 pm

https://t.me/marxengelsleninstalin/4693

A lot of reading material, but it is described in detail how the FRG / EU cheat / steal from Russia and India. One can only hope that both countries will remember this well and rely on pipelines. (Thanks for the link, Hugo) https://peds-ansichten.de/2022/09/lng-erdgas-gazprom-germania-indien-deutschland/

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:39 pm

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X4152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next