Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Mr Badger
刘汉
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
9 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:58 pm

Pirata wrote:CDC REMOVES THEIR CLAIM THAT MRNA & SPIKE PROTEIN "DO NOT LAST LONG IN THE BODY"

The vaccines are a time delyed death sentence..

I recently had a conversation with an anti-vaccination doctor. He gave me the tip that acetylcysteine helps to flush out the spike proteins. The active substance is also suitable as an antidote for poisoning with the painkiller paracetamol and is administered there in a fairly high dosage, 5 g per day. He also explained to me the biochemistry of how the remedy against MRNA helps, but I could not remember everything about which substances in the body are affected.

🙄🤔😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:59 pm

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 X3741

oh shitballs... i didn see your post.. you have nice taste lol

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:01 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:14 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:17 pm

CIA sponsored cartels make their move in Mexico?

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1149841162

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:17 pm

More environmental river dramas for Europe the river Oder has been poisoned probably by a Polish industrial accident

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:24 pm

"Free the Nipple" protest to take place in Sussex this weekend"

To use the terminology of young people: I can't even...

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1143234681

This is why I can no longer be anywhere where other people are. My back yard and the countryside are all I have left.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:"Free the Nipple" protest to take place in Sussex this weekend"

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1143234681

This is why I can no longer be anywhere where other people are. My back yard and the countryside are all I have left.

In 2019 there was stupidity but for the most part things were tickety boo now 3 years later there seems to be some terminal madness or massive black magic spell on the masses as well as the so orchestrated even a fool can see they are contrived crisis's of energy,food,supply chain whatever.

I used to play Sid Meiers Civilization I could get through to the end where you would have hundreds of characters doing their thing but due to some glitch in the game every now and again one would drop out of the game and run up and down on the spot...that about sums up where I am at the moment.

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:02 pm

khnum wrote:

In 2019 there was stupidity but for the most part things were tickety boo now 3 years later there seems to be some terminal madness or massive black magic spell on the masses as well as the so orchestrated even a fool can see they are contrived crisis's of energy,food,supply chain whatever.

I used to play Sid Meiers Civilization I could get through to the end where you would have hundreds of characters doing their thing but due to some glitch in the game every now and again one would drop out of the game and run up and down on the spot...that about sums up where I am at the moment.

I notice the "alphabet community" are folding the pro-Ukraine virtue-signalling into the mix. My 8yr old niece's picture appeared on Fb with her face painted, and the Ukraine flag sneaked into the "gay" rainbow on her face. I was so fucking furious, but closed down my Fb account rather than lose my shit entirely with my blue-pilled sister. (Who incidentally is vaxxed up to the eyeballs and is unlikely to survive even me, despite my poor health.) I only hope my niece has remained untouched by the clot shot.

The Sussex newspaper reporting the "Free the Nipple" protest also has an ad asking for money to support "freedom" in Ukraine and help buy weapons ffs!

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:25 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:

I notice the "alphabet community" are folding the pro-Ukraine virtue-signalling into the mix. My 8yr old niece's picture appeared on Fb with her face painted, and the Ukraine flag sneaked into the "gay" rainbow on her face. I was so fucking furious, but closed down my Fb account rather than lose my shit entirely with my blue-pilled sister. (Who incidentally is vaxxed up to the eyeballs and is unlikely to survive even me, despite my poor health.) I only hope my niece has remained untouched by the clot shot.

The Sussex newspaper reporting the "Free the Nipple" protest also has an ad asking for money to support "freedom" in Ukraine and help buy weapons ffs!

Im glad I dont have children,its pretty obvious that Ukraine is a Ukranian mafia/Military industrial complex arms supply and money laundering operation with what 30 percent supplied getting to the front lines I wouldn't give that cause a bloody cent

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:59 pm

https://www.nau.ch/news/europa/von-tesla-alle-ladesaulen-in-deutschland-sind-illegal-66242236

All Tesla charging stations in Germany are illegal. A precise electricity meter is missing - this does not comply with German calibration law.

Several other articles on the topic can be found.

🤔🙄🥴😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:10 pm

FBI Mar-a-Lago raid, Trump, Charles I of England and a nervous swamp
The Duran Published August 13, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1d9i15/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:12 pm

Jimmy Dore Show: Ukrainians Fleeing To Russian-Held Territory In Droves
 August 13, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1d9rbt/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:15 pm

Ukrainian Nazi Korchinsky proposed to strike at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant
August 13, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1d9vsx/?pub=4

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:17 pm

It feels like going back to the future. 50 years ago, we were already further along, people would have laughed at that. At least in Germany or France.

🙄😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:29 pm

street interviews. good stuff.
even street folk comprehend the terror 'game' in Kenya.
Growing terrorist threat in Kenya amid current political uncertainty
RT Published August 13, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1d8jb3/?pub=4

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:36 pm

Why should US decide how everyone behaves - Roger Waters
RT Published August 12, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1d5mub/?pub=4

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Why should US decide how everyone behaves - Roger Waters
RT Published August 12, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1d5mub/?pub=4

Cheers for posting this, I'd have missed it altogether #101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1455193345

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:09 pm

I have this all the day on top of my timlene. I have no idea why...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:30 pm

What the fuck is this?

Just asking. It's awful.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:10 am

Isn't it sweet irony that they are talking about charging Donald Trump with the same charge as what they want to charge Julian Assange

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:50 am

https://t.me/DruschbaFM/4627

🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇦American martial artist Jeff Monson said that he will make a film about Donbass.

The film will be titled "8 Years Before".

This is our Bulgarian channel https://t.me/druschbaFM_Bulgaria

Our channel in English https://t.me/druschbaFm_en

https://t.me/DruschbaFM/4627?comment=98654

There is already a documentary. In German on YouTube: Ukraine Agony The Secret War full movie (German)

https://t.me/DruschbaFM/4627?comment=98655

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YV1gHKUkEjQ

Age-restricted video.

❗❗❗

Shit, why dit yandex translate "Deutsch" into "English"?

🤔😳🙄

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:45 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/DruschbaFM/4627

🇺🇸🇷🇺🇺🇦American martial artist Jeff Monson said that he will make a film about Donbass.

The film will be titled "8 Years Before".

This is our Bulgarian channel https://t.me/druschbaFM_Bulgaria

Our channel in English https://t.me/druschbaFm_en

https://t.me/DruschbaFM/4627?comment=98654

There is already a documentary. In English on YouTube: Ukraine Agony The Secret War full movie (English)

https://t.me/DruschbaFM/4627?comment=98655

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YV1gHKUkEjQ

Age-restricted video.

❗❗❗

English version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-P-tX04_LA

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:36 am

Watching this documentary now. Thank you Aunty for posting it. I'm going to download this and keep it on file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:56 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:CDC REMOVES THEIR CLAIM THAT MRNA & SPIKE PROTEIN "DO NOT LAST LONG IN THE BODY"

The vaccines are a time delyed death sentence..

I recently had a conversation with an anti-vaccination doctor. He gave me the tip that acetylcysteine helps to flush out the spike proteins. The active substance is also suitable as an antidote for poisoning with the painkiller paracetamol and is administered there in a fairly high dosage, 5 g per day. He also explained to me the biochemistry of how the remedy against MRNA helps, but I could not remember everything about which substances in the body are affected.

🙄🤔😎

The main problem I see is (if) the genetical makeup of people has permanently changed,
and (if) they indeed produce spike proteins, continiuosly..

Researchers from different fields have noticied that Covid depletes Glutathione in the body.. for elderly this is quite dramatic, because the older we get the less our bodies can syntethize it itself.. NAC (acetylcysteine) is not only a good detox antioxidant, it's also a precurser substance the body uses to syntethize Glutathione.

Endogenous Deficiency of Glutathione as the Most Likely Cause of Serious Manifestations and Death in COVID-19 Patients

This Covid bio weapon pathogen seems to deplete or replace Glutathione in the body, which is very bad news!  Everything has a frequency, this bioweapon's frequency is similarly structured as Glutathione.. and replaces it.. I think.. similar in how Glyphosate can replace Glycin.. if our intake or production of Glycin is too low, then Glyphosate, being similarly structured, can "dock on" and do a lot of terrible damage to us..

I started to supplement both, Glutathione.. since 2020 JAN, later also NAC, I start in October and keep supplementing until end of February, never had a day of flu, cold or Covid since then.. 2 and a half years.. while my vaxxed relatives are sick all year round now with all sorts of ailments. At least some have decided not to get any further injections... sigh!

NAC:

https://www.sunday.de/nac-n-acetyl-cystein-kapseln.html

This is the only form of Glutathion that the body can acually absorb:

https://www.sunday.de/glutathion-kapseln-s-acetylglutathion-100mg.html

Sunday Natural (no, I don't get paid to praise) is a Berlin Startup company that isn't owned by big pharma (yet)
and it uses high quality ingredients and is affordable.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:24 am

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next