Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Mr Badger
刘汉
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
9 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:57 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
noone wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

my answer to your rhetorical question: read the transcript for yourself.

what did he actually SAY to the western collective of eugenic mutherfuckers??

I totally agree Zambeezi, my point was that it's similar with Trump speech and polite thanks to organizers should not be considered a "proof" of submission to their agendas.
both points taken. agree. trump is still a moron. lol.
cheers
#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3077205713

How is Trump a moron but not Putin then? Both endorsed the clot shot genocide agenda.. isn't that some "cognitive dissonance" on your part then? I am just curious.. I don't accuse anyone of selling out deliberately.. I have to calm myself down all the time and realize that nobody is PERFECT.. anyone, you and me included, can be fooled.. no?

If Trump is a moron so are all other politiical leaders.. so where do we go from here?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Pirata and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:14 pm

German Evening News tells both sides of the story concerning Zaporozhye nuclear plant, first it cites Russia, and Zelensky..

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Screen17

All I want to know is why Zelensky wears a military green t-shirt with an IRON CROSS..seriously? WTF???
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:27 pm

Pirata wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
noone wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

I totally agree Zambeezi, my point was that it's similar with Trump speech and polite thanks to organizers should not be considered a "proof" of submission to their agendas.
cheers
#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3077205713

How is Trump a moron but not Putin then? Both endorsed the clot shot genocide agenda.. isn't that some "cognitive dissonance" on your part then? I am just curious.. I don't accuse anyone of selling out deliberately.. I have to calm myself down all the time and realize that nobody is PERFECT.. anyone, you and me included, can be fooled.. no?

If Trump is a moron so are all other politiical leaders.. so where do we go from here?

Let's not forget that Russia has it's own "vaccine". It's Putin who supports traditional model of family which was even put in law. Support for non-GMO food and crops is just another example of anti-globalist stance that Russia represents. We should not confuse domestic and foreign policy. Nor we should confuse statements aimed at domestic audience with statements and actions aimed at foreign audience. No Monsanto,, no Soros, no McDonalds is what matters imo, not mixed signals for audience from abroad.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:30 pm

Pirata wrote:German Evening News tells both sides of the story concerning Zaporozhye nuclear plant, first it cites Russia, and Zelensky..

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Screen17

All I want to know is why Zelensky wears a military green t-shirt with an IRON CROSS..seriously? WTF???

He wears that shit for months I think.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:32 pm

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
1h
#BREAKING Russia says suspends on-site inspections under nuclear START treaty with US

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:46 pm

Pirata wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
noone wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

cheers

maybe the 'better' question is: Is Putin corruptible? yes. probably.
Is Putin a MORON? nvr... i could nvr use that adjective.
as far as the QR codes and other population controls (and the Sputnik5 vax) i'm just watching. waiting. twitching.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
noone wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

cheers

maybe the 'better' question is: Is Putin corruptible? yes. probably.
Is Putin a MORON? nvr... i could nvr use that adjective.
as far as the QR codes and other population controls (and the Sputnik5 vax) i'm just watching. waiting. twitching.

I like to think of myself to be incorruptable.. but only if put to the ultimate test would I know for sure.. let's say I myself am pretty "painless", or.. put differently not much impressed by insane levels of pain. Let me give a physical discription. Recently I have experienced a complete dislocation of my left ellbow (luxation).. 95% of people that had this kind of accident have to be put to sleep (anesthesia) in order to twist and pull the bones back into place.. but I got no time for that.. I told the emergency doctor "to just do it", because my cab was waiting outside the hospital. He did it, I released a hearfelt Awww  Mad  after 2,5 hours of horror drive through the Croatian Pampas.. and just said.. "feels great again".. now that my arm ain't sticking out in the wrong direction any longer... I have a tendency of shocking medical personnel.. and I also refused to have my arm put in a cast during a fucking heat wave.. my point? There is no human pain that is alien to me.. I can relate.. to EVERYTHING, I am much less judgemental then I seem to be at times.. I understand the meaning of PAIN.. and I never avoid it, because it is part of normal natural life and trying to avoid it by all means is simply futile. So I guess I am not the weakest character on earth.. and there are also leaders that are pretty "painless".. nevertheless, pointless suffering is.. pointless? I don't know how to put it, I don't expect anyone to sacrifice themselves.. for NOTHING.

Okay (my previous comment) was very tongue-in-cheek of me.. we all know that Trump was bought off by BIG PHARMA's "campaign donations".. and we all know that such machinations are also happening in many other countries.. Putin endorsed the same kind of fake saviour clot shot death by syringe injections.. knowingly or unknowingly.. what does it matter in the end? It's time to give up ones "holy cow" syndrome and face the music.. and in case of our "dear leaders".. all the more so!

Can you even fathom the impact and implications of at least 1,2 billion people dying within a short 5 year period? For me it is also quite abstract.. but I know our current civilisation is toast.. never mind the mentally deranged inbred hillbilliy "elites" that can't even differentiate their mouths from their arseholes..

Last edited by Pirata on Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 pm

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FZqSz3-WAAA7Z2l?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Pirata wrote:

Of course there is absolute truth.. the only question is who you allow to define it for YOU.. the absollute truth is called "God".. so take all that has, is and will ever exist and you have your "ultimate truth".. obvioussly this is the very reason why Religion came to be at a certain level of human mental development.. to deny this is not ony rediculous, it's downright stupid..

What I am saying is that I don't believe there is an absolute truth humanly accessible. We only have the struggle of searching for it, contemplating, meditating with the hope of envisioning it, and the most fruitful efforts will only lead to the revelation of how farther and farther we are.

Ahh.. can't help it but another alltime favortie line of mine is "help yourself then God helps you".. is this gaslightening or just the plain ultimate truth?
My people saying is similar - "God gives you but he doesn't stuff it in your bag as well"

EDIT: Just realized that we are actually in agreement, so never mind.. words are just that.. a bunch of letters and we all interpret them differently.. just as there are not even 2 human beings that have the same identical "Image of God" in their minds.. the trick is to make people believe otherwise, I guess..

We have common beliefs, we disagree in others. What I firmly believe in, is that contradiction is the source of progress. If I do not argue with you, I have no chance of submitting my arguments to your critique and doing that with the readiness of constantly adjusting my position. Otherwise it would be just an exercise of stupid arrogance. Once I accept your arguments are stronger, that is my gain as my understanding grows together with my chance of getting closer to the ever elusive truth.

I see you're more inclined to the oriental philosophies which I value much as they are the original source but I consider they tend to inspire acceptance, contemplation and apathy while I value the struggle of life, the incessant fight, the active role which makes the experiences worth regardless of them being predetermined or not.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:48 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v1clrs7/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:02 pm

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 X3611

another vaxxed aussie??? sad.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:08 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
noone wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

cheers

No disagreement here either.
Trump is indeed a moron in my opinion as well. But he's the moron that the globalist establishment hates and try to bury. Such a pity US could not offer more! Unfortunately that moron is the only available choice for any Americans with a couple sane neurons left.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend so I choose to stand with moron.
I remember how Ron Paul was crushed despite not being a moron, so maybe only a moron can succeed there.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:13 pm

The situation in the Soledar direction by the end of August 8, 2022 with Map

https://nitter.net/AZmilitary1/status/1556708786894774273#m

Clashes continue on the southeastern outskirts of Soledar in the area of the KNAUF-Gypsum plant. The sixth Cossack regiment of the LPR NM occupied and holds part of the territory of the enterprise, repelling the counterattacks of the AFU
To the north-east of Soledar, units of the LPR NM have established control over the heights at Vladimirovka and Stryapovka and are advancing in Yakovlevka
Soldiers of the Wagner PMCs are fighting on the eastern outskirts of Bakhmut. To the south, parts of the Allied forces are fighting on the eastern outskirts of Kodema.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:17 pm

noone wrote:
Pirata wrote:

Of course there is absolute truth.. the only question is who you allow to define it for YOU.. the absollute truth is called "God".. so take all that has, is and will ever exist and you have your "ultimate truth".. obvioussly this is the very reason why Religion came to be at a certain level of human mental development.. to deny this is not ony rediculous, it's downright stupid..

What I am saying is that I don't believe there is an absolute truth humanly accessible. We only have the struggle of searching for it, contemplating, meditating with the hope of envisioning it, and the most fruitful efforts will only lead to the revelation of how farther and farther we are.

Ahh.. can't help it but another alltime favortie line of mine is "help yourself then God helps you".. is this gaslightening or just the plain ultimate truth?
My people saying is similar - "God gives you but he doesn't stuff it in your bag as well"

EDIT: Just realized that we are actually in agreement, so never mind.. words are just that.. a bunch of letters and we all interpret them differently.. just as there are not even 2 human beings that have the same identical "Image of God" in their minds.. the trick is to make people believe otherwise, I guess..

We have common beliefs, we disagree in others. What I firmly believe in, is that contradiction is the source of progress. If I do not argue with you, I have no chance of submitting my arguments to your critique and doing that with the readiness of constantly adjusting my position. Otherwise it would be just an exercise of stupid arrogance. Once I accept your arguments are stronger, that is my gain as my understanding grows together with my chance of getting closer to the ever elusive truth.

I see you're more inclined to the oriental philosophies which I value much as they are the original source but I consider they tend to inspire acceptance, contemplation and apathy while I value the struggle of life, the incessant fight, the active role which makes the experiences worth regardless of them being predetermined or not.

Lovely! I would never consider myself very close to the oriental school of thought.. I respect it.. I guess I like some practical and proven aspects of it, but I also had some fun disputes with Buddhists, (weirdo) Tantrists, backward Konfucianists and deranged Hindu's on exactly what you mentioned.. their often apathy-inducing argumentum ex silentio. True virtue requires a certain level of free and unobstructed expression.. all else just produces mechanical monotony and social failure.. if we can't do the trial and error part of reasoning.. we can't develop any true virtues, ever!

We will never know exactly what part or how much of our personal existence was predetermined.. but it's so much more exciting and worthwile to test ones own limits anyways.. my thumb rules my world and is also responsible for everything that I experience, and I wouldn't want to have it any other way. I guess that's all one can do.. the more people are pushed to the limits, the more they will have to react to the external pressure.. if they want to or not.. I wish I could sell personal responsibility pills, I should make a fortune.. but frankly speaking, it's not a very trendy product just yet..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:19 pm

INTERNATIONAL NEWS Aug 8, 2022 9:42 AM EST
BREAKING: Biden admin to send additional $4.5 BILLION to Ukraine
These new funds will go directly to Ukraine's government.

Roberto Wakerell-Cruz
Roberto Wakerell-Cruz
Montreal, QC
August 8, 2022 9:42 AM
1 Mins Reading
The Biden White House will provide Ukraine with an additional $4.5 billion, increasing the total budgetary support sent to the country since February's invasion by Russia to nearly $60 billion. These new funds will go directly to Ukraine's government.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-admin-to-send-additional-4-5-billion-to-ukraine

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:21 pm

noone wrote:The situation in the Soledar direction by the end of August 8, 2022 with Map

https://nitter.net/AZmilitary1/status/1556708786894774273#m

Clashes continue on the southeastern outskirts of Soledar in the area of the KNAUF-Gypsum plant. The sixth Cossack regiment of the LPR NM occupied and holds part of the territory of the enterprise, repelling the counterattacks of the AFU
To the north-east of Soledar, units of the LPR NM have established control over the heights at Vladimirovka and Stryapovka and are advancing in Yakovlevka
Soldiers of the Wagner PMCs are fighting on the eastern outskirts of Bakhmut. To the south, parts of the Allied forces are fighting on the eastern outskirts of Kodema.
#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 X30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:31 pm

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 X3612

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:43 pm

noone wrote:
INTERNATIONAL NEWS Aug 8, 2022 9:42 AM EST
These new funds will go directly to Ukraine's government.

Roberto Wakerell-Cruz
Roberto Wakerell-Cruz
Montreal, QC
August 8, 2022 9:42 AM
1 Mins Reading
The Biden White House will provide Ukraine with an additional $4.5 billion, increasing the total budgetary support sent to the country since February's invasion by Russia to nearly $60 billion. These new funds will go directly to Ukraine's government.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-admin-to-send-additional-4-5-billion-to-ukraine

How long can this administration keep throwing money down the drain before people do something to stop it?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:44 pm

Kevork Almassian🇸🇾🇦🇲
@KevorkAlmassian
·
3m
Once condemned by Ukrainian officials and imprisoned for sadistic torture and the rape of minors, leaders of the notorious Tornado Battalion are free under Volodymyr Zelensky’s orders.

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 VPPY9VzI?format=jpg&name=small

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/07/30/zelensky-militants-convicted-child-rape-torture-military/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 X3611

another vaxxed aussie??? sad.

Either way, that's sad. Childhood memories of her on TV

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:48 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZmilitary1
·
2m
🇷🇺 💹 💰 The growth of the surplus of Russia's foreign trade balance in 1 year,even against the background of the special operation on demilitarization and denazification and demilitarization of Ukraine...

Sanctions working...

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FZqpeIwWQAopR2G?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Asia Times
@asiatimesonline
·
5h
Taiwan’s reunification countdown has begun

https://asiatimes.com/2022/08/taiwans-reunification-countdown-has-begun/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Sophie Corcoran 🇬🇧
@sophielouisecc
·
7h
Look at the state of our police.

No wonder no robberies are getting solved

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FZpIDPwWYAE7NK0?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:52 pm

#101 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 X3613

put on a backpack. head North.

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next