Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
ShockJock
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
khnum
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:54 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:57 pm

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 The-Good-The-Bad-and-the-Ugly_13-1400x600
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:58 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:00 pm

THE SHORTEST HISTORY OF EUROPEAN SURFACE NAVAL WARFARE EVER WRITTEN

https://sonar21.com/the-shortest-history-of-european-surface-naval-warfare-ever-written/

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Looney bin Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:04 pm

Pirata, if you are so good at predicting the future why don’t you look into your tea cup and pick the winning lottery numbers but until that happens, don’t let the fucking meds cart miss your room again.  I want you to listen very carefully, China after all its blustery gas baggery talk won’t do fuck all here other than posture.  NOW this REPEATED tough talk and NO action only emboldens NATO, and reduces the few pragmatic voices in the institution who DO caution a reasonable less aggressive policy to Baghdad Bob status.  The HAWKS in NATO say aggressive policy pays off, and from their perspective… it fucking has.  I want you to understand something, red lines from Russia, China, Iran, Hezbollah dont mean fuck all to them.  No back to your I Ching coin tossing.

Looney bin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

They have left port one or two days ago. One comes from the North from Qingdao (great beer #100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 971552734 ) and the other one comes from the South from Hainan (all Chinese are making their holidays there and are on the beach). And one US carrier is lurking in the Philippines.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:14 pm

It's 20:22 hours Beijing time and where is granny?
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2 minutes Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:32 pm

Well Liu Han, today is likely the day. My bet is on the table, I bet she lands and the Chinese ultimately do nothing that they implied they would do. You see Liu Han, I’ve watched this movie before, about red lines, and massive snap drills, yada…yada…yada. I’m not impressed with the bluster any more. You read Latin I understand so I will phrase it in Latin, Fattii Maschii Parole Femine. It’s been a long time since university and I’m on my phone so forgive any mistakes in the spelling. Aside from this and little Pirate’s temper tantrum, I of-course hope I’m wrong in my assessment, I would heartily like to see an equitable multi polar rules based order in place of this London owned financial leviathan.

2 minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:39 pm

BURN [WHORE OF] BABYLON BURN! Twisted Evil

UN SCARED SHITLESS ABOUT "COVID-19 VAXXINATION CONSPIRACY THEORIES"

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be...

When Jesus refered to himself as the Son of Man [title] it was most likely in reference to Daniels vision about the heavenly court of God. Tthe Son Of Man is a heavenly human who descends to earth, whose principle role in visiting this earth is that of the heavenly judge, and who will return to the presence of God by ascencion.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:42 pm

2 minutes wrote:Well Liu Han, today is likely the day.  My bet is on the table, I bet she lands and the Chinese ultimately do nothing that they implied they would do.  You see Liu Han, I’ve watched this movie before, about red lines, and massive snap drills, yada…yada…yada.  I’m not impressed with the bluster any more.  You read Latin I understand so I will phrase it in Latin, Fattii Maschii Parole Femine.  It’s been a long time since university and I’m on my phone so forgive any mistakes in the spelling.  Aside from this and little Pirate’s temper tantrum, I of-course hope I’m wrong in my assessment, I would heartily like to see an equitable multi polar rules based order in place of this London owned financial leviathan.

The mistake is not in spelling, but you seem to have a very broad definition of Latin.... some would call it Italian.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:51 pm

2 minutes wrote:Well Liu Han, today is likely the day.  My bet is on the table, I bet she lands and the Chinese ultimately do nothing that they implied they would do.  You see Liu Han, I’ve watched this movie before, about red lines, and massive snap drills, yada…yada…yada.  I’m not impressed with the bluster any more.  You read Latin I understand so I will phrase it in Latin, Fattii Maschii Parole Femine.  It’s been a long time since university and I’m on my phone so forgive any mistakes in the spelling.  Aside from this and little Pirate’s temper tantrum, I of-course hope I’m wrong in my assessment, I would heartily like to see an equitable multi polar rules based order in place of this London owned financial leviathan.

Taiwan is an internationally recognized territory of China and Pelosi just gave the Chinese a pretext to take back Taiwan now.

This marks the end of America's status as a superpower. Openly, blatantly stolen elections have consequences!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moto Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:53 pm

Ah Liu Han, perdono Signore e lo vero, ma e vecchio lingua no?  Di tempo Medici.  At any rate I stated my belief that Granny will come and go to Taiwan without incident now put your cards on the table hmmm, what say you in this regard.

Mr. Moto

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:01 pm

Mr. Moto wrote:Ah Liu Han, perdono Signore e lo vero, ma e vecchio lingua no?  Di tempo Medici.  At any rate I stated my belief that Granny will come and go to Taiwan without incident now put your cards on the table hmmm, what say you in this regard.

Old? The Medici are about 500 years old. Classical Latin is about 2000 years old...

I never bet and I never play cards as a principle and I am not a prophet. I prefer chess or go.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:06 pm

Mr. Moto wrote:Ah Liu Han, perdono Signore e lo vero, ma e vecchio lingua no?  Di tempo Medici.  At any rate I stated my belief that Granny will come and go to Taiwan without incident now put your cards on the table hmmm, what say you in this regard.

Respice finem. Cave, superbe, ne cadas!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:11 pm

Pirata wrote:

Respice finem. Cave, superbe, ne cadas!

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720 is Latin.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:12 pm

https://t.me/no_mainstreamW/7183

Dutch citizens clash with police in Almedo.
No Farm, No Food"

Video inside. Ordinary people beat police.

✊✊✊✊✊

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moto Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:25 pm

Pirata, indeed one shouldn’t be too proud and boastful less he might fall into an abyss, but I have to say I’m not a slippery and fussy vituperative, and annoyingly disputatious eel who will not put forward an opinion because of the fear of being wrong later as yes, pride does taste terrible . My belief has been stated, and it’s a belief based upon unbiased, sound and thorough observations regarding similar situations. Now I will not beat the proverbial dead race horse here and will wait like the rest of us for the outcome, then I will have my say. Pirata I do respect your courage of convictions regarding stated beliefs in what will unfold; with you there is no ambiguity and that is refreshing.

Mr. Moto

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:37 pm

21:45 hours Bejing time.....
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:42 pm

To prevent malicious activity while we continue to mitigate attacks on our systems, we've limited the number of actions per minute on the Flightradar24 website. Unfortunately you have exceeded that limit and your session has been paused. If this happened during normal usage of Flightradar24, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please wait a moment and refresh the page to continue using Flightradar24

https://www.flightradar24.com/SPAR19/2ce4f83f

Sad
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:53 pm

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3468

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X3461

granny due @ 10:20pm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:58 pm

https://t.me/mangopress/8726

🇨🇳 #China #TaiwanStraitsCrisis 🍔🦅🦠🛢🏴☠ #USEmpire

Protesters in China's Taiwan opposed to Pelosi's visit 🤣

🥭 @mangopress

✊😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:00 pm

🆁🆄🆂🆂🅸🅰🅽 🅼🅰🆁🅺🅴🆃 Retweeted
MONEY CHINA
@money_china
·
9m
Taiwan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs site is down.

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 FZKRfUhXkAM0DU4?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:04 pm

Spriteer
@spriteer_774400
·
2h
the loading of armored vehicles of the PLA amphibious units on landing ships in Fujian province

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 FZJzbyvWAAIFnmD?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:14 pm

Nathan J Hunt
@ISNJH
·
1m
reports circulating on social media that Spar19 has reportedly met up with Taiwan aircraft now escorting into ADIZ and if reports correct should land in next 44 to 38 minutes depending on time.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:15 pm

22:20 hours Beijing time....
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next