Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
9 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:45 pm

This operatin was awesome. Really currious if it was just to distract Kiev forces from Kherson and Donbass or something went wrong laterly...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This operatin was awesome. Really currious if it was just to distract Kiev forces from Kherson and Donbass or something went wrong laterly...

Ffs, I hate that "sensitive contet" BS so much. In no time it gonna be on my Bitchute account...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:51 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3224

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This operatin was awesome. Really currious if it was just to distract Kiev forces from Kherson and Donbass or something went wrong laterly...

imo...
it was a message:
tactical: We can take Kiev ANYTIME WE WANT...
then
strategic: the withdrawal... cuz 'Who needs the HEADACHES???' we've got 'other plans'... i.e. de-nazification, de-militarization, liberation of Donbass.

avoid the takeover of major population centers like Kharkiv, Odesa etc until the 'end'. Kherson will be the largest (when it happens.)

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:01 pm

Western propaganda outlets admit that, regardless US govt. requests don't take pictures with Lavrov, the foolish attempt to isolate Russia fails (quick flashback - Obozo saying "Russia is isolated some 7 years ago or so...). Non-western part of the world stays neutral or even support Russian attempt to fight globalist agenda. Among others it's China, India, Afghanistan and large part of African continent. In other words, countries repsresenting vast majority of global population. Good luck to fight billions, you "build back better" fascists...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:16 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

imo...
it was a message:
tactical: We can take Kiev ANYTIME WE WANT...
then
strategic: the withdrawal... cuz 'Who needs the HEADACHES???' we've got 'other plans'... i.e. de-nazification, de-militarization, liberation of Donbass.

Could be so. However there were some serious material (and surely personnel) losses. Even from Russian acounts I've heard that it was due to underestimation of 8 years of the globalist brainwashing operation in Ukraine. Maybe they thought Kiev troops will drop their weapons as it was back in 2014 in Crimea. On other hand, it was so as we can see from the Gostomel operation. Hard to say now.
Russian army is huge and only split was thrown against Kiev forces. Recently I've read an article claiming that even US army, considered as the world's biggest, can't face russian (or Chinese) army as it was transformed mainly to fight civilian population and small insurgent groups, not modern, but old fashioned, armed force...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:18 pm

My enemies are the IMF,World bank,World Economic forum,Wall Street,big pharma and its minions like Bill Gates,the Reserve Bank of Australia and parts of the Australian government and military theres not enough room the to include Russia on the list and its not Russia putting up my food prices and destroying the food chain,giving me high prices at the petrol pump,giving me skyrocketing electricity prices,taking away civil liberties etc etc all this was in motion prior to Russia vs Ukraine

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Two decades of Alzheimer’s research was based on deliberate fraud by 2 scientists that has cost billions of dollars and millions of lives
https://archive.ph/pktU8

https://wallstreetpro.com/2022/07/23/two-decades-of-alzheimers-research-was-based-on-deliberate-fraud-by-2-scientists-that-has-cost-billions-of-dollars-and-millions-of-lives/
greed. it's everywhere. from the 'top' to the 'bottom'.

I have a question. On smartphone I can not put a link to a special post, only to the complete page. Or is there a trick do do it?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄
a specific zodlike post?
it would simply be the hyperlink above each post...
for example
#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3218
not sure if you mean this... idk
ah... i understand your problem now. i just checked our site w/ my iphone.
the mobile app from forumotion does not include the individual post hyperlinks
so
yer
fucked. No

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:39 pm

CBDCs are fiat... but worse.

Where Central Banks Have Issued Digital Currencies
https://archive.ph/jTPp4
https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/where-central-banks-have-issued-digital-currencies

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3225

Pirata, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:CBDCs are fiat... but worse.

Where Central Banks Have Issued Digital Currencies
https://archive.ph/jTPp4
https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/where-central-banks-have-issued-digital-currencies

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3225

Electromagnetic pulse...and its gone

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:48 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3226
Pepe Escobar
For those about to rock, NAM 2.0 salutes you
http://thesaker.is/for-those-about-to-rock-nam-2-0-salutes-you/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:54 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3227
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/13433

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:56 pm

The Domesday book was compiled in 1086 by William the Conqueror,called 'the great survey' it listed every estate and its assets,grain,pigs,chickens etc and was used to determine taxes.The 'end' central bank blockchain cryptocurrency will do exactly the same thing.

Blockchain is a ledger it will record all your transactions and if you are a non-compliant citizen or troublemaker you will be erased from the financial system at the press of a button.These technologies were developed by Darpa et al; the current bitcoin shills rant on about financial freedom,which there may be for a little time yet but in the end this technology will be essential in the global serfdom system they have planned.

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:57 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Two decades of Alzheimer’s research was based on deliberate fraud by 2 scientists that has cost billions of dollars and millions of lives

https://wallstreetpro.com/2022/07/23/two-decades-of-alzheimers-research-was-based-on-deliberate-fraud-by-2-scientists-that-has-cost-billions-of-dollars-and-millions-of-lives/

I have a question. On smartphone I can not put a link to a special post, only to the complete page. Or is there a trick do do it?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄
a specific zodlike post?
for example
#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3218
so
yer
fucked. No
set up a 'go fund me' for a laptop. let us know when you make this happen. Basketball
in the US a used laptop w/ sufficient net speed & RAM for graphics etc is easily obtained for <$700.
do some local research and let us know or post questions. We will help you through this. Very Happy

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:02 pm

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X3228
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/13423

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:16 pm

Odessa port missile strike. Orban warns collective west. Boris throws a grenade. Update 1
Alex Christoforou  July 24, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1atg6n/?pub=4

Russian MoD confirms Odessa strike. WSJ, Russia captures wunderwaffe. Ukraine mad at Orban. Update 2
Alex Christoforou  July 24, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1atsdt/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:24 pm

Western media cracks me up the thought that a dozen missile artillery systems is changing the course of a conflict with a 1000km front line...ludicrous

khnum

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:26 pm

US Rep.Jason Crow: "You can take someone's DNA and design a weapon that can kill them"

https://rumble.com/embed/v1aslaz/?pub=4

and you thot that that little 'nose swab' was harmless?
DNA databanks can generate a kill shot JUST 4 YOU. just. you.

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:46 pm

https://t.me/southfronteng/30146

https://southfront.org/one-killed-dozen-wounded-in-drone-attack-on-hagia-sophia-church-in-syrias-hama-videos-photos/

ONE KILLED, DOZEN WOUNDED IN DRONE ATTACK ON ‘HAGIA SOPHIA’ CHURCH IN SYRIA’S HAMA (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)

😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:47 pm

Russians are such romantics at heart. Is this a slavic thing??

https://rumble.com/embed/v1aorwx/?pub=4
July 23 - the birthday of a native of Lugansk, the author of “How the Motherland begins” Mikhail Matusovsky.
The songs of our famous fellow countryman are relevant at all times and still unite peoples and generations.
Mikhail Lvovich was born on Petrogradskaya Street (now it is Lenin Street).
Here he studied, in Lugansk Pravda published his first verses.
Despite the fact that he lived most of his life in Moscow, Matusovsky was always proud that he was born and raised in Lugansk.
It's nice that the songs of our fellow countryman are still singing.
In honor of the poet’s birthday, musical groups from Russia, Lugansk, Donetsk and Kherson performed one of the most popular Soviet songs.

And our Lugansk videoographer Sergey Reshetnikov combined in one clip fragments of videos of all participating cities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:06 pm

As Russia Prepares for Donbass Offensive Russia Records Steady Price Falls, Rebounding Economy
Alexander Mercouris  July 24, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1aunhl/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄
a specific zodlike post?
for example

Yeah, but on my smartphone version there is no hyperlink. Also for replies, there are only 6 buttons.

But ok, I copy the post and the link to the page if I want to give infos to others. It's a bit inconvenient.

🤔🙄😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:20 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄
a specific zodlike post?
for example

Yeah, but on my smartphone version there is no hyperlink. Also for replies, there are only 6 buttons.

But ok, I copy the post and the link to the page if I want to give infos to others. It's a bit inconvenient.

🤔🙄😎

yes i figured this out^^. no hyperlinks.
this is bullshit. no more 'inconvenience' for you! cheers
go here: https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t292p960-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#132810

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:30 pm

Does anyone happen to have a (generally recognized as reputable) source at hand in which the Tiananmen propaganda is refuted. Otherwise I'll get the crisis.
Thank you in advance.

🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:33 pm

A safe house of Russian "separatists" in Melitopol where local residents secretly gathered for years

https://rumble.com/embed/v1arwix/?pub=4

On the walls are Russian uniforms, the flag of the Ukrainian SSR and objects from the past.
Since 2014, a large pro-Russian group of Melitopol residents have been gathering in this safe house, clandestinely waiting for the arrival of Russia.
People still gather here to talk with like-minded people, have a drink in a bar and, out of habit, quietly disperse without attracting attention.
"Many people went and said "suitcase – station – Russia",
we got together here and discussed how it will be when Russia comes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:42 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Does anyone happen to have a (generally recognized as reputable) source at hand in which the Tiananmen propaganda is refuted. Otherwise I'll get the crisis.
Thank you in advance.

🙄😎
here's some ammunition 4 U Smile
https://twitter.com/US_China_Menu/status/1549800528313344001

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1533117122636824576.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:56 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v1art2h/?pub=4

200 children and their parents have departed today
and another 500 will be going soon to spend the rest of the summer as kids should be doing,
and not being shelled with NATO weapons. Props to the @RVvoenkory subscribers for their initiative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:10 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄
a specific zodlike post?
for example
so
yer
fucked. No
set up a 'go fund me' for a laptop. let us know when you make this happen. Basketball
in the US a used laptop w/ sufficient net speed & RAM for graphics etc is easily obtained for <$700.
do some local research and let us know or post questions. We will help you through this. Very Happy

Thank you, sweetheart, but it's not about the money. I save a lot of money with my lifestyle.
I am so busy with news and information exchange that I constantly forget to take care of it. Besides, I can't make up my mind. I would prefer something Chinese without Intel, Microsoft etc., but with good handling in German. I would pay double the price for that.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😎

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:01 am

►video
https://nitter.net/ILRUSSO1/status/1551236005713383425

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next