Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:39 pm

Rob Lee
@RALee85
·
3h
A Russian BMPT tank support combat vehicle in Ukraine.
https://vk.com/milinfolive?w=wall-123538639_2675492

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 FU2GiV-X0BItYp3?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:01 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  
lol!
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Bol10

Bolivian Tymoshenko...

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DBF64A0B-79EF-49E1-A0BB-8D7369B0FF08_cx0_cy11_cw0_w408_r1_s

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Pirata, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:04 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:54 am

Wy are key people in President Zelensky's inner circle buying houses in Swissieland?

Mr. Razumkov bought himself a luxurious home for 8,954,621.00 Swiss Francs
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 P1qlcl10

Oleksandr Danyliuk (Daniljuk) appears as the buyer of the 9,126,538.00 CHF home shown on the record below:
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 P1qlcl10

Lyudmila Denisova, ombudsman who was fired because of false reports about the atrocities of the Russian army against children.
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 6dalyl10
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:22 am

The truth about space. alien

Click for sound

https://imgur.com/a/mTGabkQ#3olrLFX

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:05 am

@Suriyak
@Suriyakmaps
·
47m
Hundredth seventh day of combats began with #RussianArmy announcement of the total capture of Kinburn cape in #Nikolaev district (57 Km from #Odessa city). With this advance, the southern part of Dnieper Estuary is under its control.
Map: [ https://google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1V8NzjQkzMOhpuLhkktbiKgodOQ27X6IV&ll=46.57492571822722%2C31.792814944559037&z=10 ]

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 FU4IV_DXsAIWvHj?format=jpg&name=small

Middle East Update
@islamicworldupd
·
13m
#Russian troops captured the Severodonetsk airport, battles are underway for Borovskoye #Donbass

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 FU4Q4gKWQAA_mhl?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:06 am

Odessa has to be liberated NOW and then demined so that global starvation can be avoided.. if Urkaine junta doesn't want to cooperate (which was clear from the start) no more time should be waisted, take Odessa from them, make that a priority and swift issue, I've been saying this for a couple month now.. stop waisting time.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:38 am

Iceberg Salad Meltdown:12 Australian dollars for 1 rediculously non-nutrious Iceberg Salad!  Shocked

I don't even eat the usually cheapest of salads because it has no nutrional value whatsoever, but in Aussileand they cost up to $12 now..

Here is an UPDATE on how my veggie garden is doing.. my Dad helps me to design and build garden equipment for my veggie garden, like a raised-bed Salad bar, it's not just looking good, it's providing us with a whole range of much more nutritious Salads until autumn, because you only cut the outer leaves and the plant keeps growing, so you can harvest it from May until September, October. I payed 27 CENTS per plant.. the average price for a decent Salad in Berlin right now is at lleast 3 to 4 Euros (I mean the nicer organic varieties), my plants will provide me with fresh Salad all summer long. 6 different kind of Salads, 14 all together. Every other day I cut a few leaves for my evening dinner.. they grow so fast and are delicious.. you could do this on a balcony as well..

Overall view of the raised bed
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 111

Overal view of the raised bed
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 212

Special Dandelion edible Salad and Italian Salad
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 311

Lollo Rosso and Fennel
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 411

3 Varieties
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 611

My seasons first Cucumber
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 710

Huge Asian Salad (I also planted Pak Choi and Wasabi this year and I effing love it)
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 512

Tomato houses are insanely expensive, so my Dad helped me to build one. We recycled my old shower panels and
bought the roof etc., it cost about 50 Euros, the ready made versions of this size cost at least 300€
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 810
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 910

My 7 Year oid Sage that grew into a stem flowering for the first time
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1010

Usually I like to build stuff myself, but earlier this year I bought a anti-snail-fense for my cabbage field, it wasn't cheap
but thought it's a worthy investment. The delivery date has been postponed 3 times.. sigh, I hope I will really
get it this week.. to protect my 6 Cauliflower, 6 Broccoli, 6 Red Cabbage 4 Rootcellery, 4 Stickcellery, 18 Cale
and I got much more veggies..

Here is what I think about the 12$ Shit Salad issue.. YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET, what we are actually witnessing
is a crack up boom, the short period of time were people "feel rich" because their house maybe worth more than
a million Euros.. and so on.. what most people do not understand that this will spiral out Zimbabwe style hyperinflation.
In a nutshell, the entire Western World has been Weimar Republiced.. you drive a car? Better buy tires NOW.. etc. etc.
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:09 am

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X2034

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:12 am

importing votes
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X2035

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:16 am

Juan Sinmiedo
@Youblacksoul
1/4 Battle for #Severodonetsk: Situation as of 12:00 June 10, 2022

►Not only #Kiev has come to terms with the imminent loss of Severodonetsk,
but also the #British intelligence service: Mi6 believes that the stronghold of the AFU will fall very soon.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FU4tHYjWYAAUqCC?format=jpg&name=large
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 FU4tHYjWYAAUqCC?format=jpg&name=large

►On the previous day, the #Russian Armed Forces occupied the airport and cut Frunze Street,
the main supply route of the AFU group holding the defense in Borovskoye.
Allied forces are now mopping up the dacha settlements and woodlands behind the airport.

►The AFU units defending Borovskoye still have an opportunity to retreat
to the western bank of the Seversky Donets via the Leninsky Bridge.
It can be reached relatively safely by country roads behind Lake Kleshnia.

Of course... Ru has and is doing everything it can
to avoid an encirclement/cauldron...
and avoid a POW clusterf*ck.
for weeks now they patiently, relentlessly want to stampede AFU into a retreat...
leaving their heavy weapons behind.. it's working.
Working so well...
that the neglected/abandoned AFU infantry are so pissed & demoralized
that are 'gifting' their million dollar western armament to EXPEDITE
the inevitable collapse of their corrupted State.

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X2038

Mother Russia is coming back for her prodigal child.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:25 am

Syrian state media says Israel launched airstrikes from over the Golan Heights at 04:20, targeting areas south of Damascus, resulting in material damage and the injury of one civilian

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2022/10-june-syrian-state-media-says-israel-launched-airstrikes

Syria following Israeli airstrikes on Damascus Airport, all departure flights are delayed and arrival flights diverted to Aleppo airport according to Sham Wings and government media

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2022/10-june-syria-following-israeli-airstrikes-on-damascus-airport
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:29 am

The Syrian Observatory: The suspension of flights at Damascus International Airport for 48 hours, following an Israeli bombing that targeted 3 sites of Iranian militias in the vicinity of the airport.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2022/10-june-the-syrian-observatory-the-suspension-of-flights
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:32 am

Israeli Channel 12: The Israeli radar system in the region aims to confront Iran's missile threats

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/9-june-israeli-channel-12-the-israeli-radar-system-in-the
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:39 am

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:43 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:48 am

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X2036

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:57 am

they're going to crash it. no doubts.
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X2037
https://archive.ph/PvYOv
https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/bank-england-says-top-uk-banks-no-longer-too-big-fail-2022-06-10/

The three banks found to have shortcomings were Lloyds (LLOY.L), Standard Chartered (STAN.L) and HSBC (HSBA.L).
All three were found not to have produced sufficient analysis of their liquidity needs were they to be wound down.
Globe-spanning banks HSBC and Standard Chartered were also found to have failed to produced up-to-scratch restructuring plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:00 am

God bless Ru

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:14 am

love lavrov.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:16 am

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X2039

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:37 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:58 am

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:05 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  
lol!
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Bol10
Bolivian Tymoshenko...
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DBF64A0B-79EF-49E1-A0BB-8D7369B0FF08_cx0_cy11_cw0_w408_r1_s
#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188
the OAS was proven beyond doubt to be complicit in the murders and overthrow of Bolivia and the installation of traitor Añez.

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:10 am

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1854299768

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:12 am

#96 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X2040

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:28 am

Russia, China unveil first road bridge
https://insiderpaper.com/russia-china-unveil-first-road-bridge/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:48 am

Modi/Hindu Nazis getting well deserved BLOWBACK

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:21 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:51 am

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/6231

JUST IN - Beijing will "not hesitate to start a war" over #Taiwan, China's defense ministry tells the US counterparts.

@disclosetv

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next