Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 6:44 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 6:52 pm

byebyefinland wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
6m
JUST IN - Russia to cut power supply to Finland from tomorrow.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2970558720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 pm

UkraineMaps
@MapsUkraine
·
2m
Massive causalities within Ukrainian trenches at the Donbass axis, can't post it on twitter because too graphic so I posted on telegram.

https://t.me/mapsukraine/683

AZ OSINT
@AZmilitary1
·
4h
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Russian special military operation in Ukraine — on map

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FSo6LkCXEAIhOlJ?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 6:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 13, 2022 7:07 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 X1867

Masno (@NovichokRossiya)
https://t.me/s/NovichokRossiya Basketball

Except the first and last is suspended 

😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 7:47 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
22s
BREAKING: Israeli airstrikes reported in Hama Governorate, Syria near the city of Masyaf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 7:52 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
36s
#BREAKING Syria says its air defense system work against "hostile targets" in Masayaf area

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri May 13, 2022 8:30 pm

The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome. Finland signed a treaty with the Soviet Union to remain neutral in perpetuity, because you know... they backed the German Nazi Regime back when.. and we all thought this shit was all solved 70 years ago already. Anyways, Russia inherited the treaties of the Soviet Union, and Finland just fucked themselves beyond repair. Can't help mentally retarded and misinformed stupid people I reckon..
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 8:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri May 13, 2022 9:21 pm

Did Moscow turn blind eye to transfer of Russian-made weapons to Hezbollah?

Russia has likely turned a blind eye to Syrian and Iranian transfers of Russian-made weapons to Hezbollah in Lebanon, a new report by an Israeli defense research center has assessed.

"It is highly likely that the Russians have enabled the transfer of Russian surface-to-air missile defenses to Hezbollah, such as the SA-8, SA-17 and SA-22, as well as the [advanced anti-ship cruise missile] the Yakhont," assessed Be'eri. The Russian-made Yakhont missiles pose a significant threat and are considered to be the most advanced type of weapons in its category in the world. It flies at a low altitude over the waves and can reach Mach 2 to Mach 3 speeds (up to three times the speed of sound, making it a supersonic missile

https://www.israelhayom.com/2022/05/13/moscow-likely-turned-blind-eye-to-transfer-of-russian-weapons-to-hezbollah/

Interesting i think the best weapon for Hezbollah to get hands on would be the new 9M133M Kornet-M. For those that don't know the SA-8, SA-17 AND SA-22 are the 9K33 Osa, Buk and Pantsir-S1 systems
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 9:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri May 13, 2022 10:06 pm

Canola and Sunflower oil is back on the shelf in my local supermarket, both used to be 99 cents, now it's priced €3,99 and €2,99, not that I ever eat this unheathy vegetable oil crap anyways. However, Parboiled Rice (€99 cent), Yasmin Rice (€1.99) & Basmati Rice (€1.99) are all off the shelfs. Forget flour, ain't happening, at least I've received an e-mail that my gardening equipment will be delivered 2nd week of June (I really pray it's happening!).. I need that stuff to produce a successful season. Today I went and bought more gardening equipment, tommorow I will buy even more, like a maniac!

I've raised 24 Cale plants from seeds of the previous season, maybe I'm insane, you tell me.

Brocccoli, Cauliflower, red & white Cabage, Leek, Root-Celery, Stick-Celery, Potatos, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Chilis, Bell Peppers, Fennel, Pak Choi, Zucchini, a dozen different kinds of Salads, spring Onions, Garlic, an army of herbs, fruits, every imaginable kind of berries, biggest veggie garden we've ever had, and we even renovated the old chicken coop.. just in case. We've got dried chopped wood for two winters, and another two winters that still have to be chopped up and dried, after felling our two old cherry trees.. we ordered new isolating windows, we'll order new solar panels for extra electricity now.. to be able to run our freezers, in case of total mayhem, which are primarily filled up with high quality red meat.. we have solar panels for heating up water, quite old but they still work well, we even got a private water well back from when drilling was still allowed and approved.. how about you? How self-sufficient are you, have you prepaired as good as possible? I hope so.

I learned all this from my German Grandmother, who survived World War II.. right behind our house is the forrest.. but 70 years ago, during the war, much was chopped down and the Russians installed a radio antenna right behind our house, my Dad told me so.. he remembers it.. he was born 1953. So before my district became "French" it was actually controlled by the Soviet Union. I love to live right at the forrest.. I know were the real blueberries grow, the lily of the valley, the best mushrooms grow.. and so on.. only the wild boars freak me out occasionaly.. because the moment I think about them, there they are.. I love all the goose and ducks, and so on.. I live in a healthy sustainable environment.. I feed our singing birds year round, the indigenous redfur squirrels and many insects.. even the ones I don't like.. what can I say to you.. get right with God, we all will need his help to make it through..
Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 13, 2022 10:21 pm

Wow, that's like something from WWII...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat May 14, 2022 12:10 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Every bit as nasty as the Nazi's ,well Israel you can only play the holocaust card for so long before the world wakes up to what a mob of bastards you are and if this statement upsets any sensabilities tough titties

khnum

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 14, 2022 2:52 am

Humanity help for Donbass from Germany 

https://t.me/Rot_Okt/526

🇩🇪🤝 DEUTSCHER VEREIN LIEFERT HUMANITÄRE HILFE AN DEN DONBASS
116 Krankenhausbetten und 24 Tonnen Sachspenden lieferte der Verein "Zukunft Donbass" in seinen LKW an die Volksrepublik Lugansk. Bereits drei solcher Touren machte die Organisation seit dem 24. Februar. Man belieferte Krankenhäuser, Schulen und Unterkünfte von Flüchtlingen.
❗ Doch die Hilfslieferungen rüber zu schaffen, ist alles andere als leicht. Russische LKW sind in der EU verboten und humanitäre Spenden, die für den Donbass bestimmte sind, müssen auf die Einhaltung der EU-Sanktionsvorschriften geprüft werden.
Die Organisatorin von "Zukunft Donbass", Iwana Steinigk, sagte hierzu:
💬 "Humanitäre Hilfe für den Donbass wird gar nicht gern gesehen. Daher auch die Probleme. Wir werden sehen, wie es weitergeht und wie wir uns den sich ständig ändernden Vorschriften anpassen können."
Der Verein wurde 2016 ins Leben gerufen. Seitdem hat er insgesamt 33 LKW mit Medizin- und Sachspenden in den Donbass gebracht.
🚩 FOLGT UNS: ROTER OKTOBER

I love you
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 14, 2022 3:00 am

Pirata wrote:

The definition of insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome. Finland signed a treaty with the Soviet Union to remain neutral in perpetuity, because you know... they backed the German Nazi Regime back when.. and we all thought this shit was all solved 70 years ago already. Anyways, Russia inherited the treaties of the Soviet Union, and Finland just fucked themselves beyond repair. Can't help mentally retarded and misinformed stupid people I reckon..

Truth is, the Russian flag is the Swedish and the Swedish should be the US/UK/NATO/EU flag. 

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 14, 2022 3:15 am

https://t.me/razorsdestiny/2465

⚡⚡⚡

The referendum on the unification of South Ossetia and Russia will be held on July 17 - decree of the President of South Ossetia

💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat May 14, 2022 5:26 am

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 X1868

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 14, 2022 11:21 am

Zambeezi wrote:#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 X1868

This mass-murdering criminal WEF gang chose the most reckless and insane foreign policy we've ever seen, they all show their true colours now, don't they.. what a revelation! Told you so! The whole world realizes now what a bunch of disconnected from reality goons they actually are.. their entire agenda is anti-human, and as Tucker Carlson correctly stated, it's the inevitable end stage of Russiagate. These people should be prosecuted before an international war crimes tribunal for crimes against humanity on a global scale.. and if you wonder why they sound like Nazi's.. it's because that's what they really are.. and those who claim to be Jewish, well that makes them Zionazis. The time has arrived in which many of these clowns will not be able to walk on public streets (see Bangladesh, Philippines heating up right now).. without getting beaten up or worse, told you so!

“The only crimes I saw during the days I was there were perpetrated by Ukrainian forces...I saw Russian soldiers who were taken prisoner, bound and badly beaten…They were brought to a detention area in groups of three or four in minibuses...Every soldier exiting the minibus received a bullet from a Kalashnikov rifle in the knee…Those who admitted that they were officers got shot in the head...When I returned to France, I was extremely shocked by what the people who were invited on the TV shows were saying...A chasm exists between what I see and hear on TV and what I saw on the spot...For me it’s abominable” ~former French Army soldier Adrian Bocquet.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."  ~Frank Zappa
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 14, 2022 12:05 pm

BREAKING NEWS 41.5K people died within 21 days of Covid-19 Vaccination in England
and a further 291K died within 6 months

I've said it before.. we will see a billion people die globally (if they didn't lie about how many were poisoned) by end of 2024

"Medical episode"  Rolling Eyes  How about "gene therapy damage causing SADS" and/or vaxxidents.

I call these "medical episodes" SADS, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, were people are just dropping dead,
but don't worry about it ... it's just the "new normal medical episodes".. don't cha know!

There seems to be an endless supply of these types of videos. Will the vaxxtards ever wake up?

And then others have had their lifes completely ruined after they gave in to the devious blackmail, when they should have sued their employers instead, since it's completely illegal for a private company or government to force you to receive ANY TYPE of medical treatment you do not agree with, virology is the biggest science fraud in history! We're dealing with criminal mass-murdering Eugenicists & Transhumanists at the highest levels of politics and business and a majority of totally irresponsible medical staff, who all need to be brought to justice.. preferably before people take the poison shot..

Trump was right about the WHO being a totally criminal entity.. and to pull funding and end US relationship with the WHO, which should be renamed into WKO, World Killer Organisation.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat May 14, 2022 1:26 pm

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 14, 2022 5:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 14, 2022 6:18 pm

Not all in Poland are stupid 

https://t.me/Rot_Okt/562

🗣🇵🇱ZWISCHENFALL BEI DEMO - KLARE ANSAGE VON POLEN AN UKRAINISCHE FLÜCHTLINGE: „GEHT ARBEITEN!“
Dass es ukrainische Staatsbürgerinnen und Staatsbürger mitunter sehr übertreiben, was den Konflikt in ihrem Land angeht, ist seit Melnyk bekannt. Wer in so einer Situation aber auf die irrwitzige Idee kommt, auch noch Nazi-Kollaborateuren öffentlich zu huldigen, schießt sich ein Eigentor.
Beispiel:  Eine Gruppe Ukrainer demonstriert in Polen und wird dort verbal angegriffen. Außerdem ist zu hören: Geht arbeiten, steht mit dem Nazismus nicht einfach hier rum, sondern geht für Euer Land kämpfen.
🚩FOLGT UNS: ROTER OKTOBER

There is a video in the link, too bad I don't understand nothing except smth like "robotnje"

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 14, 2022 6:22 pm

Probably time to archive the site...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
24s
The picture perfectly illustrates the essence of US-Ukraine relations!! The hand of the United States is setting fire to Ukraine..

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FSu01tWXoAEjnG6?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 14, 2022 6:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 14, 2022 6:44 pm

Cosmo-Spiritual Budo update: https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t281p30-budo#128465

While I don't agree on all of Ggi Youngs' conclusions, I do very much appreciate her 'deep dive' analytic ability and point of view.. a series really worth wathing.. to understand the secret occult workings of our self-proclaimed (psychopathic) western elitists, hellbent of destroying mankind.

Last edited by Pirata on Sat May 14, 2022 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 14, 2022 7:36 pm

First Squawk
@FirstSquawk
·
9h
RUSSIAN RUBLE WILL TRADE AROUND $20 TO $30 BY YEAR END AGAINST USD - ANALYST

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 14, 2022 7:37 pm

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
7h
RUSSIA’S STATE DUMA DEPUTY PROPOSES POLAND “NEXT IN LINE FOR DENAZIFICATION AFTER UKRAINE” - RIA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 14, 2022 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next