Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
der_mick
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:38 pm

Declassified UK
@declassifiedUK
(April 13, 2022)

🧐 Did you know...

A third of cabinet ministers, including Boris Johnson,
plus the foreign minister responsible for the Middle East,
have been courted by the Israeli government or pro-Israel lobby groups.

Catch yourself up 👇

https://declassifieduk.org/revealed-third-of-british-cabinet-including-boris-johnson-has-been-funded-by-israel-or-pro-israel-lobby-groups/
https://nitter.net/declassifiedUK/status/1514162456662360064#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:53 pm

KneelB4Zod!, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by somebody Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:21 pm

刘汉 wrote:
anon2 wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:You can check out Shaun's account.
It reads like a devolving analysis of his conditions.
It starts out detached and circumspect. Now it's getting 'real'...
https://twitter.com/shaunrein

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1816

so I'm watching Shanghai with compassion... concern and curiosity
....as a microcosm of what may be coming for the rest of us.

check out this video about the 'horizon' in the US...

In Jilin province we are now in lockdown for one month. At the moment, the spirits seem to be high. But in general, Chinese people have a very polite surface, but below this surface, there is an enormous hate against everyone and everything. I have no idea, where this comes from. This is very narcisstic. There is zero cooperation or compassion. I can imagine, when the surface is off, there will be violence immediately.

I have been on a couple international flights where chinese nationals were pretty much knocking over ladies in the aisle to get to their PRE-ASSIGNED airline seat at the back of the plane  .

It is aggressiveness for absolutely no reason at all. Some don't know how to turn it off even when outside of the confines of the Chinese system. It is like take a breath and relax for a second you are the only one with a ticket for that seat #.

I think it comes from being in a nation with so many people packed together like rats that it is nothing more than dog eat dog. You look out for yourself or you will be left behind. That is all I can come up with.

As America and Europe collapse we'll certainly devolve in the same manner. politeness will go out the window.

Question

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2713748720

I see this every time, when I border a train in a Chinese train station. All have tickets for specific seats. They all could go to their places in a relaxed manner, but they fight their way, as if there wouldn't be enough seats for all.
Chinese people cannot queue. I permanently have a fight with them. Their selfishness exceeds everything, you can imagine.
When I am using an elevator, the elevator is packed with people. When we want to leave, the people, who want to enter are standing directly in the door. The leaving Chinese look to the ground and try to sneak around them. I go straight to them pushing them straight away, looking straight into their eyes and asking them: "When do you finally learn, how to enter an elevator?"
And this in situations, where it is absolutely not necessary. They just need to switch on their brain. That's why the Chinese system needs to be so strict.

I live for the past 20 years in a city with 75% Asian population, 60% Chinese.
It is the cleanest and safest in the whole metropolitan area and I only have words of praise for them. I have never seen people arguing or fighting in public, no drunks.
My son has many Chinese friends and all of them are good kids.
I moved there especially due to their focus on education and discipline which creates a healthy and drug free environment that benefited my kids as well.
True that most of them are rich but I met and worked with many Chinese people of all backgrounds and I always got along with them very well.

All peoples snap and become violent when pushed too far depending or environment and perceived consequences. It's just the human nature and in some cultures it happens much faster than this.

somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:in case you don't know the story...

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FQIYOEoWYAUM0jk?format=jpg&name=medium

original

From the context of the conversation, it becomes clear
(after the Ukronazis trampled on the red flag and took it with them)
the grandmother called them Bandera.
the video records the ridiculous excuses followed...

[ENG]

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:56 pm

somebody wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
I see this every time, when I border a train in a Chinese train station. All have tickets for specific seats. They all could go to their places in a relaxed manner, but they fight their way, as if there wouldn't be enough seats for all.
Chinese people cannot queue. I permanently have a fight with them. Their selfishness exceeds everything, you can imagine.
When I am using an elevator, the elevator is packed with people. When we want to leave, the people, who want to enter are standing directly in the door. The leaving Chinese look to the ground and try to sneak around them. I go straight to them pushing them straight away, looking straight into their eyes and asking them: "When do you finally learn, how to enter an elevator?"
And this in situations, where it is absolutely not necessary. They just need to switch on their brain. That's why the Chinese system needs to be so strict.

I live for the past 20 years in a city with 75% Asian population, 60% Chinese.
It is the cleanest and safest in the whole metropolitan area and I only have words of praise for them. I have never seen people arguing or fighting in public, no drunks.
My son has many Chinese friends and all of them are good kids.
I moved there especially due to their focus on education and discipline which creates a healthy and drug free environment that benefited my kids as well.
True that most of them are rich but I met and worked with many Chinese people of all backgrounds and I always got along with them very well.

All peoples snap and become violent when pushed too far depending or environment and perceived consequences. It's just the human nature and in some cultures it happens much faster than this.

I am living in a 100% Chinese environment, and I am not talking about the current situation. I am talking about their general mind set. On the surface, everything is clean and polite. But most kids are spoilt. They are not interested in education, because of education, no, just for getting the grades. If they don't get the grades, they try to bribe their way. They memorize without understanding. But all problems are kept secret. They don't want to lose their face. In work, there is no cooperation, no communication. Whatever they do, they do this, because they know, that they would be punished severely, if not. There is violence everywhere, it is just hidden. But non-the-less I feel very secure here, more secure, than in the West. There is no hypocrisy.

In the current crisis, they are very disciplined. Nobody is complaining. They compare this to Wuhan and consider this as not as serious as it was in 2020.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:32 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:33 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:39 am

刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:45 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:52 am

刘汉
刘汉

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:58 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:14 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1846

https://archive.ph/wip/ey6oX
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/mexican-trucker-blockade-paralyzes-texas-border-crossing

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:25 am

Media is reporting that Ukraine has hit the Russian warship "Moskva with a recently arrived British anti ship missile and badly damaged it in the black sea. Dangerous escalation by Boris Johnson if true
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:32 am

刘汉 wrote:

China is currently moving lots of tanks,toys and soldiers around the place,you may wish to construct a bug out bag,keep some cash on hand and have a plan to get the hell out of Dodge,the CCP is up to something and its probably not good whatever it is.

You don't have to respond to this post

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:35 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1847
https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1514371540632150020

maybe they^^ don't realize yet...
but you can't 'embed' their posts... I had to screen capture.
they were banned/account suspended til today...
twitter fucktards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:48 am

Talos wrote:Media is reporting that Ukraine has hit the Russian warship "Moskva with a recently arrived British anti ship missile
and badly damaged it in the black sea. Dangerous escalation by Boris Johnson if true

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1685275927 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1685275927 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1685275927

MoD has confirmed ship is damaged.
fire torched the ammunition store & created secondary explosion...
crew of 500 rescued... weather is poor and it is dark/nighttime.
lots of speculation and glee by the OSINT zionazis

TASS
The cruiser "Moscow" of the Black Sea Fleet received serious damage
as a result of the detonation of the ammunition that occurred due to a fire.
The crew was evacuated, reported in the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
The causes of the fire are set.
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1848
https://t.me/tass_agency/127209

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:07 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1849

https://twitter.com/OSINT88
this douche^^ has been leading the intel since 3 hrs...

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:26 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

China is currently moving lots of tanks,toys and soldiers around the place,you may wish to construct a bug out bag,keep some cash on hand and have a plan to get the hell out of Dodge,the CCP is up to something and its probably not good whatever it is.

If this really happens, I will tell you. I am never leaving my post.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:41 am

@khnum:
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:49 am

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

1.Transformation and the nationalist struggle 1900 to September 1949

Dynastic and Republican China 105,000 victims
Warlord China 632,000 victims
The Nationalist Period 2,724,000 victims
The Sino Japanese war 10,216,000 victims
Japanese mass murder 3,949,000 victims
The civil war 4,968,000 victims

2.The Peoples Republic of China

The totalization period 8,427,000 victims
Collectivization/great leap forward 7,474,000 victims
Great famine-retrenchment 10,729,000 victims
cultural revolution 7,731,000 victims
liberalization 874,000 victims.

You might laugh but I still suggest you have a plan B

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:00 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Dynastic and Republican China        105,000 victims
Warlord China                                632,000 victims
The Nationalist Period                     2,724,000 victims
The Sino Japanese war                   10,216,000 victims
Japanese mass murder                   3,949,000 victims
The civil war                                  4,968,000 victims

The totalization period                   8,427,000 victims
Collectivization/great leap forward  7,474,000 victims
Great famine-retrenchment            10,729,000 victims
cultural revolution                          7,731,000 victims
liberalization                                  874,000 victims.

A plan B for what? I die anyhow, so what should I care?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:05 am

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Dynastic and Republican China        105,000 victims
Warlord China                                632,000 victims
The Nationalist Period                     2,724,000 victims
The Sino Japanese war                   10,216,000 victims
Japanese mass murder                   3,949,000 victims
The civil war                                  4,968,000 victims

The totalization period                   8,427,000 victims
Collectivization/great leap forward  7,474,000 victims
Great famine-retrenchment            10,729,000 victims
cultural revolution                          7,731,000 victims
liberalization                                  874,000 victims.

A plan B for what? I die anyhow, so what should I care?

If you are comfortable with that fair enough,Im a little different Im a survive at all costs type.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:23 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:23 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Talos wrote:Media is reporting that Ukraine has hit the Russian warship "Moskva with a recently arrived British anti ship missile
and badly damaged it in the black sea. Dangerous escalation by Boris Johnson if true

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1685275927 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1685275927 #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1685275927

MoD has confirmed ship is damaged.
fire torched the ammunition store & created secondary explosion...
crew of 500 rescued... weather is poor and it is dark/nighttime.
lots of speculation and glee by the OSINT zionazis

TASS
The cruiser "Moscow" of the Black Sea Fleet received serious damage
as a result of the detonation of the ammunition that occurred due to a fire.
The crew was evacuated, reported in the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
The causes of the fire are set.
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1848
https://t.me/tass_agency/127209

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2004026421

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:25 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Profanity, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:29 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:35 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:22 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:46 am

Guest: Jacques Baud. Former intelligence officer with the Swiss Strategic Intelligence Service
who has served in a number of senior security and advisory positions at NATO, the United Nations, and with the Swiss military.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next