Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·5m
Reports of Russian paratroopers landing in Sofiyivska Borshchagivka near Kiev

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FMjb2wrXsAkE9Z5?format=jpg&name=small

Correction: Not yet. Just AA fire (allegedly).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:12 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:14 pm

Hey, Zamb (or others), no further problems with logging in?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:14 pm

We have some biblical flooding in my part of the world South East Queensland Australia you would think they would be grateful for any help but no they only want the fully vaccinated to help fill sandbags which counts me out as Im unjabbed

Clown World

Last edited by khnum on Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Pirata, boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:17 pm

Alan MacLeod
@AlanRMacLeod
(February 25, 2022)

If media covered the current Saudi bombing of Yemen, Israel's new attack on Syria or today's US bombing of Somalia
in the same way as they've covered Russia/Ukraine, those wars would end tomorrow.

But they don't. And that's a choice they're making daily.

nitter.net/AlanRMacLeod/status/1497184348839231489#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, Zamb (or others), no further problems with logging in?

I have no problems logging in.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:24 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, Zamb (or others), no further problems with logging in?

I have no problems logging in.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3077205713

There were some problems in last days. Also Czech govt. blocked some websites. however, we have not .CZ domain so they can go fuck themsleves.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:25 pm

Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Oasis wrote:Guy Elster  @guyelster
50s

#BREAKING Cutting #Russia off from #SWIFT is a "matter of days", according to a central bank within the euro zone: Reuters

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2642882043

Yesterday, a German economic expert (or was it someone from an industry association?) said that this would put the German economy in quite a predicament, as it would also affect payment transactions between corporations with their Russian divisions and subsidiaries. But sure, let's shoot ourselves in the foot for Uncle Sam's sake, so that his economy crumbles more slowly.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245

Not slowly, by March/April we're in a whole new world of PAIN.. as I said, this will be Germany's WORST YEARS since 1945.

Every European should have  STAPLE FOODS hoared by now.. we are not entering a war, WE ARE IN WAR.

Don't wait for an "official statement".. we are in the "hot phase" of WWIII since "COVID".

:

But sure, let's shoot ourselves in the foot for Uncle Sam's sake, so that his economy crumbles more slowly.

I'm just saying that the European economy, and especially the German economy, will fall like a rotten apple, and we're letting this happen on the orders of the USA so that the decline of their economy is slowed down. That it is getting worse for us - the population! - I've known for about 30 years that it's getting worse and worse for us - for the people. I have no illusions.

I have many faults, but something like "normalcy bias" is certainly not one of them. Unfortunately, there are few opportunities for "prepping" in a simple rented flat in the city.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:35 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
1m
JUST IN - US, EU, UK, and Canada, to eject selected Russian banks from #SWIFT and to restrict Russia's central bank - joint statement.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/02/26/joint-statement-on-further-restrictive-economic-measures/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:36 pm

Bryan McNally
@BryanDMcNally
(February 26, 2022)

Snake Island incident turns out to be a hoax
and 82+ surrendered now??? Really? Seems someone has explaining to do…

nitter.net/BryanDMcNally/status/1497591202937552899#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:50 pm

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:51 pm

maytham ashkar@maytham956·2m
Urgent 🚨🚨🚨 Chinese Embassy in Russia:

The real danger to the world is the United States.. We call for a review of the list of countries that Washington has bombed since the end of World War II.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:54 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
7m
Spartans from Donetsk captured Ukrainian Cossack car

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FMjmLTZXMAgIjja?format=jpg&name=small

It's so fucking huge it's useless. Bullet magnet...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:55 pm

God with us!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:58 pm

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate
(February 26, 2022)

The neocons that span both parties and dominate CNN/MSNBC have
gone from clamoring for WWIII to protect Al Qaeda death squads in Syria
to clamoring for WWIII to protect neo-Nazi militias in Ukraine.
That’s what a #NoFlyZone would mean.

nitter.net/aaronjmate/status/1497396995849437186#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:00 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:01 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
50s

#BREAKING Cutting #Russia off from #SWIFT is a "matter of days", according to a central bank within the euro zone: Reuters

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2642882043

Yesterday, a German economic expert (or was it someone from an industry association?) said that this would put the German economy in quite a predicament, as it would also affect payment transactions between corporations with their Russian divisions and subsidiaries. But sure, let's shoot ourselves in the foot for Uncle Sam's sake, so that his economy crumbles more slowly.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245

Not slowly, by March/April we're in a whole new world of PAIN.. as I said, this will be Germany's WORST YEARS since 1945.

Every European should have  STAPLE FOODS hoared by now.. we are not entering a war, WE ARE IN WAR.

Don't wait for an "official statement".. we are in the "hot phase" of WWIII since "COVID".

:

But sure, let's shoot ourselves in the foot for Uncle Sam's sake, so that his economy crumbles more slowly.

I'm just saying that the European economy, and especially the German economy, will fall like a rotten apple, and we're letting this happen on the orders of the USA so that the decline of their economy is slowed down. That it is getting worse for us - the population! - I've known for about 30 years that it's getting worse and worse for us - for the people. I have no illusions.

I have many faults, but something like "normalcy bias" is certainly not one of them. Unfortunately, there are few opportunities for "prepping" in a simple rented flat in the city.

pirat

I rent a flat of 34 qm in Berlin and I converted a couple into my private "supermarket"..

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 20220210

I got food for 6 to 9 month. If I can do it in a tiny "Hongkong sized" flat, why do people always tell me it's impossible?

I urge you to reconsider.
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:04 am

Wyatt Reed
@wyattreed13
(February 26, 2022)

Mind-blowing historical revisionism from the @WSJ war pigs,
who say a “Russian victory” would mean “placing Russia’s armies on the doorstep of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization”

As they no doubt know, Russia’s not the one that’s been steadily expanding for the past 30 years

nitter.net/wyattreed13/status/1497637047120580611#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:12 am

GUMBY
@gumby4christ
(February 25, 2022)

Mike Waltz, who drafted the bill to arm a Ukrainian insurgency,
said he's looking to Poland and Romania—both NATO members—to serve
as conduits for arms transfers and to serve as "sanctuary" for Ukrainian guerilla fighters.

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/ultimate-test-of-brinksmanship-us-preps-for-high-stakes-proxy-war-against-russia-in-ukraine?utm_source=pocket_mylist
nitter.net/gumby4christ/status/1497076632158359594#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:15 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
50s

:

pirat

I agree Auntie that it seems that Germany will suffer a disproportionate amount compared to other countries. And well, to be blunt, there could be quite bad shortages and inflation in Germany which will be a terrible feeling for a country which already knows what it was like to experience hyperinflation during the 20th Century. It's quite clear that Germany is being coerced to agree to SWIFT disconnection. UK/USA etc should definitely provide some kind of compensation/ free economic support to places like Germany or others more affected more by this decision, but of course it's very unlikely to happen because they didn't show care about Germany up till now so why would they suddenly start caring.

I did see that the SWIFT decision they announced just the past hour that it will not be disconnected for Russia as a whole(as was thought might happen) but for some selected banks instead. Maybe this a the compromise that the German government agreed to make the effect bit less severe for Germany.
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:16 am

Reports of a mysterious red glow in the background in Kyiv skies saw it on Fox news weird as hell

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:17 am

Abacus wrote:GUMBY
@gumby4christ
(February 25, 2022)

Mike Waltz, who drafted the bill to arm a Ukrainian insurgency,
said he's looking to Poland and Romania—both NATO members—to serve
as conduits for arms transfers and to serve as "sanctuary" for Ukrainian guerilla fighters.

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/ultimate-test-of-brinksmanship-us-preps-for-high-stakes-proxy-war-against-russia-in-ukraine?utm_source=pocket_mylist
nitter.net/gumby4christ/status/1497076632158359594#m

Just another neocon scum, right?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:20 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·38s
North Korea fires unidentified missile towards east sea

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:22 am

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
27s
JUST IN - US and allies to "launch a multilateral Transatlantic task force to identify, hunt down, and freeze the assets of sanctioned Russian companies and oligarchs – their yachts, their mansions, and any other ill-gotten gains," says the White House.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:24 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Mark Sleboda
@MarkSleboda1
·
4m
Russia, despite an overwhelming military advantage, is intentionally fighting with one hand tied behind their back in this intervention & limiting use of its most powerful weapons systems. Because the Russian military is not only trying to minimize civilian casualties, but 1/2

Mark Sleboda
@MarkSleboda1
·
2m
Replying to
@MarkSleboda1
^ 2/2 minimize casualties among the Ukrainian military as well. Russia's opponent here is not the Ukrainian people or military per se, but the US-backed Putsch regime that seized power in 2014 and the Banderites that make up its vanguard and brownshirts.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720

I see the media saying things like Russia military op is not going to plan and they are failing, I see this have even led to people on Social media seriously think that Russian forces will suffer defeat. I just keep facepalming because that is not going to happen. The power of Russia will be overwhelming if needed... it's exactly like what is said above, Putin is trying best to avoid really insane numbers of civilian casualties up till now, but eventually the bigger weapons and more severe operations will happen if need be.
Oasis
Oasis

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next