Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
boris
Zambeezi
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:40 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Nice try but by the time the masses wake up there wont be a rock for the media,big pharma or government to hide under,they will never be trusted again

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@]

[b]ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4m
Right after the meeting ended, US Democrat’s announced the “protecting Ukraine act” and are seeking to sanction Russia’s banking sector.

The disconnection of SWIFT is going to be a test because Russia has produced its own fincial banking communications system and already has over 300 companies signed up to use it, and I can remember a couple years back Russia drilling the civil response and banking sector to handle war like conditions.

http://www.cbr.ru/PSystem/mes/perechen-pol-zovateley-spfs-banka-rossii/
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:00 am

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:
@]

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4m
Right after the meeting ended, US Democrat’s announced the “protecting Ukraine act” and are seeking to sanction Russia’s banking sector.

The disconnection of SWIFT is going to be a test because Russia has produced its own fincial banking communications system and already has over 300 companies signed up to use it, and I can remember a couple years back Russia drilling the civil response and banking sector to handle war like conditions.

Russians often have civil defense drills I remember one nuclear drill in 2016 that involved 40 million citizens and they all get a shelter....we get duck and cover

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:12 am

I often feel this has been the sort of person Ive tried to help in forums and other places than this website. Duration 1 minute 57 seconds.Click on watch on you tube you shouldn't have to sign in

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:15 am

khnum wrote:
@]

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4m

Russians often have civil defense drills I remember one nuclear drill in 2016 that involved 40 million citizens and they all get a shelter....we get duck and cover

Well it's good for Yoga practicing bending over and kissing our own asses goodbye 😁

Seriously though they do drill it often, the one in 2016 I belive is the one I was referring to aswell it was very unique at the time given the deployments to Syria and the situation surrounding Ukraine I believe the reasoning given was to see how well the banking system could sustain soldiers wages abroad whilst under pressure from outside during wartime conditions, the whole exercise covered every aspect of the civil sector too including food and water supply and storing of essential goods.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:23 am

khnum wrote:
@]

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4m

Well it's good for Yoga practicing bending over and kissing our own asses goodbye 😁

Seriously though they do drill it often, the one in 2016 I belive is the one I was referring to aswell it was very unique at the time given the deployments to Syria and the situation surrounding Ukraine I believe the reasoning given was to see how well the banking system could sustain soldiers wages abroad whilst under pressure from outside during wartime conditions, the whole exercise covered every aspect of the civil sector too including food and water supply and storing of essential goods.

My mother remembers the V1's and V2's OF WW2 as she approaches 90 the main threat still is rockets and missiles the fact that in 80 years they still have developed no answer despite spending countless trillions on 'defense' indicates they dont really give a shit about civilians.

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:33 am

[quote="khnum"][quote="The_Real_Mr_Anderson"][quote="khnum"][quote="The_Real_Mr_Anderson"]
KneelB4Zod! wrote:[b]ASB News / MILITARYPart
@]

My mother remembers the V1's and V2's OF WW2 as she approaches 90 the main threat still is rockets and missiles the fact that in 80 years they still have developed no answer despite spending countless trillions on 'defense' indicates they dont really give a shit about civilians.

I remember visiting the Chelsea Pensioners when I was an Army Cadet and they showed us where V2 rockets had struck what was a hospital at the time and its quite a surreal thought in that sense.

Moving forwards now and we look at what kit the different militaries use now including Hypersonic weapons it does make you think what real chance if any does the average person have.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:45 am

khnum wrote:
khnum wrote:
@]

I remember visiting the Chelsea Pensioners when I was an Army Cadet and they showed us where V2 rockets had struck what was a hospital at the time and its quite a surreal thought in that sense.

Moving forwards now and we look at what kit the different militaries use now including Hypersonic weapons it does make you think what real chance if any does the average person have.

You are better off dead in the next one- the battle will be for peoples minds and the brain has no firewall I cant discuss details but in the patents offices they are all listed, they now have non lethal technologies that are beyond your imagination,if used on you you'd wish you were dead the human being has been fully mapped and most functions and systems can be over ridden 5g and the vaccines are a part of it but they can kill you remotely now if they wish to without any of that.

There are 2 things the Australian government is looking for at the moment 1.identify alpha males and 2.identify those that know too much so my lack of explanation is because I dont wish to appear on either list

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:04 am

khnum wrote:
khnum wrote:
khnum wrote:
@]

You are better off dead in the next one- the battle will be for peoples minds and the brain has no firewall I cant discuss details but in the patents offices they are all listed, they now have non lethal technologies that are beyond your imagination,if used on you you'd wish you were dead the human being has been fully mapped and most functions and systems can be over ridden 5g and the vaccines are a part of it but they can kill you remotely now if they wish to without any of that.

There are 2 things the Australian government is looking for at the moment 1.identify alpha males and 2.identify those that know too much so my lack of explanation is because I dont wish to appear on either list

Aye I hear ya, but to be honest with you bud you're literally portraying you know too much 😁😁

The rest is the accumulation of psychological warfare practices and theories, been through some of it myself.

I'm not saying it to ridicule so please accept my apologies.if it comes across offensive, you're not going to have the skylights blasted in by spec ops bud for mentioning anything that's already in the public sphere at least.

Stay safe bud
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:47 pm

khnum wrote:
khnum wrote:
khnum wrote:
@]

Aye I hear ya, but to be honest with you bud you're literally portraying you know too much 😁😁

The rest is the accumulation of psychological warfare practices and theories, been through some of it myself.

I'm not saying it to ridicule so please accept my apologies.if it comes across offensive, you're not going to have the skylights blasted in by spec ops bud for mentioning anything that's already in the public sphere at least.

Stay safe bud

No offence taken I was just saying that if you are privy to things not in the public domain spruiking them is not a good idea at the moment in this country the mind police are very active here.All communications are monitored in realtime here

khnum

The_Real_Mr_Anderson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:39 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:00 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:09 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:13 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:33 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and The_Real_Mr_Anderson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:15 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:31 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:55 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Bit of a character is old George Smile I saw him speak at the anti-war rally in London in 2008 and I think he did a marvelous job standing up to the US senate committee a few years beforehand.

Unfortunately he is also the subject of some ridicule here in Britain. He didn't do himself any favours by appearing on a season of Big Brother and I imagine that's what many people remember him for, which is a bit sad really.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:25 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Bit of a character is old George Smile I saw him speak at the anti-war rally in London in 2008 and I think he did a marvelous job standing up to the US senate committee a few years beforehand.

Unfortunately he is also the subject of some ridicule here in Britain. He didn't do himself any favours by appearing on a season of Big Brother and I imagine that's what many people remember him for, which is a bit sad really.

I have seen a video of his speech before the committee. Impressive!

I know nothing about Big Brother, because I haven't watched TV for more than 20 years. (Big Sister might have been more fun, if Zod knows. lol! )
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:54 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The whole action was brilliant. Russia goes in, clears mess up and is out before you notice it. Veni vidi vici!!
This is the best answer Russia can give to US. Look, that's what we are doing. Don't make any mistakes!

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1778904525

刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:23 pm

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
7m
Prince Andrew gives up military titles, patronages

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:51 pm

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next