Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
boris
Zambeezi
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:35 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Deltacron. Just sayin'...

Innit

jocolor

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:50 pm

Iraq...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:37 pm

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:46 pm

We will win. Be patient...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:We will win. Be patient...

I hope so, Zod. Between global tyranny and the prospect of, at the very least, a major European war, I think we're going to have to be extremely lucky to get through this year, but I'm ever the pessimist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:13 pm

Ignatius J. Reilly
@YoureAllDunces
(January 8, 2022)

I almost can’t believe people are pretending this is not happening.
Talk about #MassPsychosis.

twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1479886044946382848

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:21 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ycq3ikY0qEfB/
KIEL, GERMANY 6.1.22

Not to forget the many "walkers". Here is a small report:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Kontroversen-ueber-das-Phaenomen-Spaziergaenge/Ich-bin-einer-davon-und-bekenne-mich-zu-den-Spaziergaengen/posting-40277961/show/

"I'm on the street every Monday in a Swabian provincial town near Ulm. We started with less than 40 walkers and now we have over 120. That's quite a lot for a small town and for the fact that everything takes a bit longer in the West.

Basically it goes like this: On Mondays at around half past six, people meet in front of the town hall and walk two laps, then it all disperses again. "Officially" everything is over after about an hour, but I've also been there until half past nine and exchanged thoughts."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:37 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

She is not like the barbie doll speakers in US, she knows her stuff! Americans hate her sarcasm, I love it.

I have a childlike desire to ruffle her hair and give her nose a squeeze #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

Waiting for my daily dose of The Duran and Alex Mercouris.

As time ticks by towards the talks, it seems increasingly doubtful there'll be any progress. Starting to feel a lot like 1983 for me.

Just had a memory from 1987, when at 2.07am one day in October, I was woken up by an air raid siren a couple of miles up the road in Broxbourne. My worst nightmare come true.

I woke up my mum, told her we had four minutes and started clearing out under the staircase to hide.

Called the local police (we don't have that kind of thing anymore, just a call centre in bloody Scotland!) and my panic increased when the desk copper told me he was being inundated with calls, didn't know what was going on and told me to sit tight.

Anyway, turns out it was a bunch of teenagers had figured out how to set it off.

Interesting, that reminds me, in the village where I come from (it's right on the border with France), the siren has been going off every Saturday at 12:00 noon for as long as I can remember.

One question, which attackers would you have expected back then?

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:57 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Deltacron. Just sayin'...

Innit

jocolor

As long as it doesn't mutate into Macron, everything is in the green ...

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:59 pm

Steven Donziger
@SDonziger
(January 5, 2022)

BREAKING: Native Hawaiians (@oahuWP
) demand the U.S. military close a massive fuel storage tank
that is leaking jet fuel into the drinking water of 400,000 people across Oahu.
@SECNAV must act now.

"The Navy is killing us in real time."

twitter.com/SDonziger/status/1478845780756680704

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:05 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:We will win. Be patient...

I hope so, Zod. Between global tyranny and the prospect of, at the very least, a major European war, I think we're going to have to be extremely lucky to get through this year, but I'm ever the pessimist.

It will have to take something really spectacular to see a war erupt it can be argued of course that things have happened already but things could really get a lot worse, I think what we've seen to date from Russia has been a show of force to have more weight behind negotiations & talks, Russia wants to be respected as an equal the US wants to keep them under a thumb.

The recent activation of the CTSO and Russian/Belarusian troop deployment is also a key message to Europe and the US that Russia really isn't playing about anymore a key topic to watch this year will be the final phase activation of the US European based anti ballistic missile defence system going online in Poland by the end of this year.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:08 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

She is not like the barbie doll speakers in US, she knows her stuff! Americans hate her sarcasm, I love it.

I have a childlike desire to ruffle her hair and give her nose a squeeze #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

Waiting for my daily dose of The Duran and Alex Mercouris.

As time ticks by towards the talks, it seems increasingly doubtful there'll be any progress. Starting to feel a lot like 1983 for me.

Just had a memory from 1987, when at 2.07am one day in October, I was woken up by an air raid siren a couple of miles up the road in Broxbourne. My worst nightmare come true.

I woke up my mum, told her we had four minutes and started clearing out under the staircase to hide.

Called the local police (we don't have that kind of thing anymore, just a call centre in bloody Scotland!) and my panic increased when the desk copper told me he was being inundated with calls, didn't know what was going on and told me to sit tight.

Anyway, turns out it was a bunch of teenagers had figured out how to set it off.

Interesting, that reminds me, in the village where I come from (it's right on the border with France), the siren has been going off every Saturday at 12:00 noon for as long as I can remember.

One question, which attackers would you have expected back then?

Shocked

I feared a Soviet nuclear attack. Although I'd calmed down a little after the "fireside summit" with Reagan and Gorbachev, I was still haunted by the early 80s and the fear of god being put into us by our school teachers.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavel Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:14 am

It is clear enough by what has occurred in Kazakhstan that The West has rejected Putin’s terms out of hand, and confirmed as much by stating in public they will not take the Russian offer.  So what is even the point of these meetings.  Putin offered terms and they have been completely and unambiguously declined.

So now is time to split Ukraine down the Middle and along the Black Sea coast to the Romanian border.  Remember, Bulgaria is already frightened, just think how worried the cowardly Romanians would be with Russian forces on their borders, and Serbia on the other border.  NATO could never save them and they know it.  Possibly then there can be negotiations with NATO.

At the end of the day, Putin gave a wise and strong offer, they have rejected it; so I ask what now?

Pavel

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525 #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525

What did I read, Macron only wants to recognise vaccinated people as citizens? The next step is to officially label the unvaccinated as subhumans. And then off to the gas with them?

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:19 am

war is a racket
@Boydist (January 7, 2022)

“Judge Rejects FDA's 75 Year Delay On Vax Data, Cuts To Just 8 Months”

zerohedge.com/covid-19/judge-rejects-fdas-75-year-delay-vax-data-cuts-8-months
twitter.com/Boydist/status/1479402634666676227

Maryanne Demasi, PhD
@MaryanneDemasi
(January 8, 2022)

The @US_FDA has been ordered by a Federal Judge to release anonymised, redacted trial data
pertaining to Pfizer’s (Comirnaty) COVID-19 vaccine.
Transparency advocates have welcomed the decision but warn the devil could be in the detail.

twitter.com/MaryanneDemasi/status/1479617634849071105

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:25 am

John Pilger
@johnpilger
(January 9, 2022)

The Djokovic farce has revealed the other Australia: its brutal treatment of refugees in offshore concentration camps,
including the denial of medical care, its pursuit of truth-tellers of Australia's crimes in Timor and Afghanistan.
How brave the image, how craven the reality.

twitter.com/johnpilger/status/1479799610906492935

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:38 am

Lefty Paingood
@LPaingood
(January 9, 2022)

1. The vaccine issue is now taking center stage in the tennis world.
First, Jeremy Chardy publicly blames his myriad health problems on the jab,
then yesterday Nikoloz Basilashvili has to forfeit a match due to "breathing difficulties."
Yet, no empathy at all for Novak Djokovic.

twitter.com/LPaingood/status/1479404769110376451

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:18 am

Dr. Doug Corrigan
@ScienceWDrDoug
(January 7, 2022)

If the pro-vax are right, the unvaccinated should all eventually die,
the vaccine compliance rate will finally reach their goal of 100%,
and they’ll get to rule the planet like the dictators they are.
So what in the world are they complaining about?

twitter.com/ScienceWDrDoug/status/1479572514410053634

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:25 am

Abacus wrote:John Pilger
@johnpilger
(January 9, 2022)

The Djokovic farce has revealed the other Australia: its brutal treatment of refugees in offshore concentration camps,
including the denial of medical care, its pursuit of truth-tellers of Australia's crimes in Timor and Afghanistan.
How brave the image, how craven the reality.

twitter.com/johnpilger/status/1479799610906492935

The 'Digger' or Australian soldier is a sacred cow in Australia but in reality the current soldiers are just mercinaries for big banking,big corporations and contractors and deputy dog to the USA obviously there is a sizeable group of psychos among them and they commit many war crimes which they come home from ,think about; and then off themselves quite often.I respect my ancestors my Grandfather and uncle who fought in world war one and two despite history revealing these were Zionist banker wars to set up Israel the men at the time had no idea and fought with honor.

Now there are no excuses anyone with a brain and the internet can figure out the modern military is just a machine that makes money from drugs,corruption,organ harvesting,etc The head of Australia's CULL sorry vaccination campaign is of course an Australian Army General.They and the police serve the crown not the people and I do not respect them at all.

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:12 am

At bottom of my story, FLASH UPDATE -- both Biden and Harris were flown to Area 51, located about 84 miles north-northwest of Las Vegas, for personal briefings about the U.S. most advanced and most secret weaponry, to be deployed in conflict with Russia.  

It appears TO ME we are actually going to hot war with Russia . . . and very soon.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/satellites-would-be-attacked-first-then-these-radar-stations-if-ww3-commences-next-week
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:36 am

ShockJock wrote:At bottom of my story, FLASH UPDATE -- both Biden and Harris were flown to Area 51, located about 84 miles north-northwest of Las Vegas, for personal briefings about the U.S. most advanced and most secret weaponry, to be deployed in conflict with Russia.  

It appears TO ME we are actually going to hot war with Russia . . . and very soon.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/satellites-would-be-attacked-first-then-these-radar-stations-if-ww3-commences-next-week

You better hope the people using those toys are smarter than those two

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:11 am

Oh my god, the whole Russian empire is on the move, from the Far East!

Movement of equipment of Russian Eastern military district in Amurskaya oblast

https://centralasia.liveuamap.com/en/2022/8-january-movement-of-equipment-of-russian-eastern-military

Military echelon in Skovorodino, Amur region

https://centralasia.liveuamap.com/en/2022/8-january-military-echelon-in-skovorodino-amur-region

Hopefully, they let enough troops in Wladiwostok, to defend it against US!
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:47 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:20 am

Dafuq?

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 FIplMlUXMAQIzQz?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:31 am

Finland and Sweden 'closer than ever' to joining Nato after Putin's threats backfire
https://archive.md/bYDMc

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/01/08/finland-sweden-closer-has-ever-joining-nato-putins-threats-backfire/

Russia 'Disappointed' By U.S. Signals Ahead of Geneva Talks
https://archive.md/wip/wWeMK

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-russia-talks-ukraine-/31645760.html

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:32 am

That's quite strange story...

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
2h
The man says he accepted because he’s Unemployed — they paid for his ticket to Kazakhstan and brought him to an apartment with 10 other people who were Tajiks and Uzbeks. He said he got scared and left and was detained by military

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
2h
We’re not native Russian speakers so you guys are free to correct the translation, but pretty confident it’s accurate.

We left some things out due to the character limit of the tweets (not important)

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
1h
Kyrgyz government denies this man’s story — says he flew to Kazakhstan “to participate in a concert” as he is a musician, additionally saying his family accompanied him to the airport. Ticket was purchased Dec 16th & he flew in on Jan 2nd —“according to his relatives” -

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
1h
The Kyrgyz govt hasn’t provided any proof of this.

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
45m
UPDATE: The rioter’s family has posted his last photo before leaving for Kazakhstan — pictured with his mother, allegedly taken on 02.01.2022.

Celebratory balloons behind them state 2022, appears to be legit.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 FIpdaB2WUAIGQ3G?format=jpg&name=small

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
30m
We’ve found him — he is a jazz pianist

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 FIphGa9WQAABFwO?format=jpg&name=small

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
24m
2 of his friends contacted us as well, claiming “he would never do this.” Vouching he’s a
“peaceful person, simple musician man” they believe “he was tortured and forced on camera to say this stuff”

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
18m
Turns out this dude is very famous in Kyrgyzstan.. like really famous in the jazz community. Don’t see why he would need $200. His music gear is in tens of thousands of dollads alone. This story sounds pretty stupid the more we look into it.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:32 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next