Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
khnum
10 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:33 am

against imperialist suicide drones staging in Morocco

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:49 am

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1092
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/sudan-pm-abdalla-hamdok-announces-resignation

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:58 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:04 am

on hunger strike for 139 days in protest of his administrative detention
which allows the indefinite imprisonment of Palestinians without trial or charge.
mutherfuckers.

organs shutting down...
#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1093
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/waed-association:-prisoner-abu-hawash-is-struggling-for-life

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:09 am

Let's rain iron ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:18 am

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1094

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:25 am

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:31 am

Mr Badger, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:33 am

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:43 am

British Heart Foundations trying to normalise vaxx murders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:01 am

Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Au6SWtppDHI9/
Mauled by police dogs, beaten with batons

They live in your world FIND THEM ! Just show up in mass at their house around dinner time with candles jammed into wine bottles filled with water. You do not even have to talk. They will get the message. If they don't replace water with kerosene and proceed to teach them about Tyranny.

These guys live among you in peace. They do, their families do. Their kids go to the same school. But that is only when they are not wearing the Masonic uniform. They will put that garb on, and beat you into submission. They will kick your teeth in.  In or out of uniform, they get peace and respect in the community they live in.

CHANNEL RESTRICTED
The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains traces of nuts and soybeans ...

Rolling Eyes

Yeah, they hide behind a special kind of "normalcy" amongst us ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:52 am

x wrote:
x wrote:

protocol to remove most graphene oxide from your body,vaxxed or not:

- NAC  600 mg daily ,morning before eating
glutathione if you can't find NAC
-zinc minimum 30 mg daily ,morning before eating
-Quercetin ,high dosis morning before eating

Optional:
melatonin take in the evening
vit D
cardo mariano (milk thistle)
Astaxhantin 5 mg

surrogate for ivermectine,in case you can't find it,and best to use as profilaxis to stay healthy and protection against shedding :

nigella sativa (black comin)40 mg per kilo bodyweight dillute in water and drink once a day

Milk thistle is always good for the liver, and is even used as an actual most helpful drug in intensive care medicine for tuber leaf mushroom poisoning.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:09 am

Mr Badger wrote:

I must confess, there was hardly any trust to be destroyed in my case. Now I am grateful that today any remaining crumbs of illusions have been completely swept away. It fosters a clear view.

I actually feel sorry for these little useful idiots. They think they're in 1st class on the Titanic, when at best they're working as 1st machinist below deck.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:05 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

I must confess, there was hardly any trust to be destroyed in my case. Now I am grateful that today any remaining crumbs of illusions have been completely swept away. It fosters a clear view.

I actually feel sorry for these little useful idiots. They think they're in 1st class on the Titanic, when at best they're working as 1st machinist below deck.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 863744033

Having lived on a council estate from the age of 6 until I was 19, I can recount plenty of instances of police intimidation and one of outright brutality.

Almost every copper I've encountered has been an arrogant, ignorant prick who thinks he's better than you and talks to you like one would a naughty child.

That's probably why they went into policing. The force didn't make them that way; the job suited their distasteful personalities.

I had the misfortune of having an ex-copper as a boss at the care home I worked at ten years ago. He should not have been allowed near vulnerable people as he had been at the centre of a court case that went national a few years before, where he was alleged to have threatened and assaulted a man in custody and then begged his fellow officers to cover for him - they didn't. Having known him, I can well believe he did it.

But, somehow he got off on a technicality. His wife was the owner of the care home and that's the only reason he got the job. He was not fit for it and he knew how much I despised him so he tried to get me sacked. I walked before he could do that and made allegations to the CQC - the care home tried to shut me up by paying me a full months pay for the next 3 months after I left.

Anyway, here's an article on that piece of shit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/7868440.stm I can't find the one where he was (somehow) acquitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:04 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:40 am

Video Link: https://odysee.com/@LongXXvids:c/Dr-Sam-White---CA--85---31.12.2021:f?&sunset=lbrytv

Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:41 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1095
https://archive.is/dNwtf
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/french-lawmakers-vote-covid-vaccine-pass-amid-death-threats-2022-01-03/

PARIS, Jan 3 (Reuters) - Dozens of French lawmakers have reported receiving death threats from suspected anti-vaccination protesters,
as parliament starts to debate legislation that would require people to show proof of vaccination to go to a restaurant or cinema or take the train.
The new law, which would do away with the option to show a negative test instead of having the jabs,
has the backing of most parties and is almost certain to be passed by the lower house in a vote late on Monday or early on Tuesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:00 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1096
https://archive.is/LzpoN
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/india-launches-drive-vaccinate-children-before-feared-omicron-surge-2022-01-03/
India vaccinates 3.8 million teens in new COVID-19 inoculation push
sick fucks.
#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Xx58

^^^this after Uttar Pradesh ELIMINATED covid for MILLIONS in their province w/ ivermectin/zinc/D3 'kits' months ago
https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/13293/20210917/india-s-uttar-pradesh-state-now-covid-free-recovery-rate-up-98-6-because-of-ivermectin.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:03 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1097

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:37 pm

Dear Turkey...
Russian Jets Knock Out Water Supply In Syria's Idlib
https://archive.is/RRRLA

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-syria-water-station-bombing/31636562.html
"Russian warplanes have bombed a pumping station that provides water to rebel-controlled Idlib city in northwestern Syria, potentially depriving hundreds of thousands of people in the overcrowded city of water..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:48 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1098

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1143234681

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:58 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1099
https://www.newswars.com/all-new-cars-sold-in-eu-to-be-fitted-with-data-recording-black-box/
this^^ will interface with taxation/revenue logging and real-time tracking/vehicle disablement. guaranteed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:07 pm

rules for thee....

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:10 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1100
https://anti-empire.com/lukashenko-told-you-it-was-a-psychosis-two-years-ago/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:19 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:37 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1102

https://twitter.com/VictoryDay_Hope/status/1477635440589131778

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:46 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1103
#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:58 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X1104
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/environment/roundup-2021:-the-amazons-ongoing-colonization-is-still-rele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next