Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
khnum
10 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by x Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:every FREEMAN should be swinging chairs and bottles. spit.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iKStFIrVl2tx/
Glasgow Scotland Police arresting people celebrating New Year's Eve

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6qOU3nCgMUZv/

some places people react a but differently when confronted with arrogance,nepotism and force:

x

Back to top Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:05 pm

(August 13, 2019) Pandemic bonds: designed to fail in Ebola
The final toll of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa in 2014–16 was more than 11,000 lives,
plus an estimated US$53 billion from economic disruption and collapse of health systems.
In the outbreak’s wake, the global health community scrambled to deliver initiatives for increased health security.

One flagship programme was the World Bank’s Pandemic Emergency Financing Facility (PEF).
Under the scheme, investors who buy pandemic bonds receive generous ‘coupons’,
which annually pay about 13% interest. This compensates investors for the risk
that the bonds will make ‘insurance’ payouts to fight pandemics under certain conditions.
Otherwise, cash returns to the investors when the bonds mature in July 2020.
nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02415-9

A total of $330m of bonds and swaps were sold to private investors in June 2017
with a maturity date of 15 July 2020, although it can be extended by one year.
The two tranches of the security offering pay annual coupons of 6.5% and 11.1% above Libor respectively.
The interest paid is funded by the governments of Germany and Japan.

The bonds were issued in two tranches: Class A (of which $225m was issued) only applies to pandemic flu and coronavirus,
and is subject to a higher threshold of deaths before money will be paid out, making it a lower risk.
Class B ($95m issued) has a higher risk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemic_Emergency_Financing_Facility

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:05 am

x wrote:

some places people react a but differently when confronted with arrogance,nepotism and force:

But this thing didn't last long. It was set up two days ago and now it's gone.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 949160760

For the theme of New Year's Eve, here "leftover" from the previous year was allowed to be consumed, but apparently there was quite a bit of clandestine replenishment. Judging by the noise, there was a lot of illegal stuff (so-called "Polish firecrackers"). I thought that was a waste. It would have been better to collect it all in several big boxes and then blow it up at once in special places (city hall, ECB, etc.).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:50 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:19 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:40 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jF5a5OTFQ1qU/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:04 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jg5sWB5Xbg3n/
police in Nuremberg tonight enabled and accompanied the protest

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:38 am

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, mr. Anderson!

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 141993559

It's quite long time since your last visit. How you're doin'?

Hello bud, its good to pop back in I've just been so rammed with work 15-24hr shifts it's been manic anytime I've had off I've been with my little boy.

With everything going on in the world I thought id drop back in see how everyone was getting on.

How about yourself bud?

New job, new flat and much more bussy. Everything else pretty same. #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and The_Real_Mr_Anderson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/jF5a5OTFQ1qU/

From 00:50 it says "topthema", I know the graphic, that's from a news or political programme. I have now done some research, the video material is from a few years ago. It's a pity, because such fluff with outdated material can easily make all the rest untrustworthy.

We should avoid the methods of the vaxx mafia with their fake news and fake pics and videos.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:37 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X14

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:01 pm

Meanwhile in Amsterdam:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:05 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FIGmzgTXsAcgZCz?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:16 pm

COVID, Ivermectin, And 'Mass Formation Psychosis': Dr. Robert Malone Gives Blistering Interview To Joe Rogan
https://archive.is/K5xNf

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/covid-ivermectin-and-mass-formation-psychosis-dr-robert-malone-gives-blistering-interview

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X1089

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1477032151493267460.html
https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Witt/status/1477032151493267460?s=20

==========

https://rumble.com/embed/vp57og/?pub=4
https://rumble.com/vrrdsc-dr.-robert-malone-explains-how-dire-the-situation-is-in-the-usa-full-interv.html

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:29 pm

RENAPER - Mi Argentina (2018-2019)
In 2018, RENAPER (El Registro Nacional de las Personas), together with the Ministry of Modernization and supported by a World Bank
public modernization project, launched the application Mi Argentina, a digital one-stop shop
where citizens can access public services (for example, to make appointments in public health facilities,
generate tax certificates, or sign up for public virtual courses) and receive notifications
(for example, DNI and/or driver’s license expiration, vaccination schedule,
or upcoming national holidays). Mi Argentina is also a digital document repository
where people can store digital versions of their disability certificate, vaccination certificate,
and vehicle insurance documents.

In October 2019, Argentina launched a new feature on the Mi Argentina app
that allows individuals to carry a copy of their DNI on their smartphones.
The new mobile ID seeks to facilitate online and offline authentication using Bluetooth technology.

olc.worldbank.org/system/files/Argentina-ID-Case-Study-The-Evolution-of-Identification.pdf

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:32 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
8m
#BREAKING South African national assembly entirely destroyed in the fire: AFP

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FIG1qg4XIAAXIQc?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:36 pm

People's Daily, China
@PDChina
·
Jan 1

China state-affiliated media
#Breaking: An airstrike by the Saudi-led coalition has mistakenly hit a camp of allied Yemeni pro-government forces, killing at least 15 people, according to local media reports.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:58 pm

(December 18, 2018) To renew your identity card, pasport and driving license a vaccine certificate is required
The Senate (of Argentina) approved on Wednesday a law that establishes the compulsory and free vaccination
against preventable diseases for all the inhabitants of the country,
and provides that the complete vaccination card will be required
when making the DNI, identity card, pasport and driving license, among others,
although lacking it will not interrupt the process.

hcdn.gob.ar/dependencias/dcomisiones/periodo-136/136-810.pdf
anacion.com.ar/sociedad/para-renovar-dni-pasaporte-registro-habra-presentar-nid2202208/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:21 pm

(December 17, 2018) Argentina Senate Approves New Law Making Vaccines Free and Mandatory
The South American country recently approved a new law, 22.909, that declares vaccination as a national interest
and understands immunization as a social good, according to the Argentine newspaper PERFIL.

According to the new law: “Vaccination is of national interest and we understand that research, epidemiological surveillance,
decision making based on evidence, acquisition, storage, distribution and provision of vaccines,
ensuring the cold chain, as well as its production, is highly important."

Now vaccines and their application are free and mandatory, totally provided by the government in all stages of life.
Being vaccinated will be necessary and required for procedures such as entry and exit of the school system every year,
processing or renewal of ID, passports, residence, medical procedures for work, prenuptial certificates, and driver's licenses,
as well as for the processing of family allowances.

Pablo Yedlin, the law’s author, is a pediatrician and deputy for the province of Tucumán.
Yedlin was worried about the reappearance of diseases, like measles, that were already eradicated and decided to take action.
.globalcitizen.org/fr/content/esto-es-lo-que-necesitas-saber-sobre-la-nueva-ley/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:34 pm

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:38 pm

https://rokfin.com/stream/9705/Foreign-Agents-10--Covid-and-Mass-Hypnosis

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
this reminds me of holhols teasing ru Basketball
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eYJkMuxStHH8/

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next