Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
khnum
10 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:30 am

Tehran launches rocket into SPACE

Iran launches satellite carrier rocket into space: State TV | Al Jazeera Newsfeed

Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:32 am

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb
(December 29, 2021)

NEW from @ProfessorTaoist - Why have teachers’ unions been pushing ed-tech that is driving schools into the 4IR?
Look no further than Education International, a global federation tied to UNESCO & the WEF that dominates most teachers' unions.

twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1476249544111366146

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:39 am

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FH5IggUX0AYoDSf?format=jpg&name=small

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 AbleDisgustingGibbon-size_restricted

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:"German city Wolgast tonight, Germany against Covid tyranny every night, numbers grow every day."

Interesting, never heard of this city, Now I searched for it, they have  ~12,000 people. Seems there are >10 % at the demo.

pirat

Revolution won't be televised and it will start in unexpected place...

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

"Officially" there were 2,000 participants, i.e. it was more likely 3,000 - 25% of the population of the town.

It seems to be spreading, but mainly outside the big cities. Many small villages and small towns is probably more successful, especially then the police is quite powerless, not like with a few large demonstrations in big cities.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:47 am

(July 25, 2019) Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump’s Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era
Appalling for both the villainous abuse of children itself and the chilling implications of government by blackmail,
this tangled web of unsavory alliances casts a lurid light on the political history of the U.S. from the Prohibition Era right up through the Age of Trump.
mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:51 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FH5IggUX0AYoDSf?format=jpg&name=small

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 AbleDisgustingGibbon-size_restricted

I can think of a more fitting way for that Antichrist to go

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:56 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:"German city Wolgast tonight, Germany against Covid tyranny every night, numbers grow every day."

Interesting, never heard of this city, Now I searched for it, they have  ~12,000 people. Seems there are >10 % at the demo.

pirat

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

"Officially" there were 2,000 participants, i.e. it was more likely 3,000 - 25% of the population of the town.

It seems to be spreading, but mainly outside the big cities. Many small villages and small towns is probably more successful, especially then the police is quite powerless, not like with a few large demonstrations in big cities.

pirat

In smaller settlements events like this are more spontaneous, regime has no time to prepare for response. Local police units are small and can't handle situation without reinforcements. That's good sign. There must be as many protests as possible outside the main cities. Then they will be forced to withdraw forces from centres of their power and reinforce small, local units. Then their capitals will be unprotected...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:04 am

What in the fucking hell is this shit about?

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FHyln62XMAEvAJb?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:08 am

Ocasio-Cortez staffer calls Israel a 'racist European ethnostate' that was built on 'stolen land'

Wow, but that's ultimately correct! Even orthodox Jews confirm this. Just wow!
Staffer gonna be removed anyway...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:38 am

Is this Mike Prysner? Oh yeah, it's him. I'm glad he's more and more publicly known. One of heroes of our times imho...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:44 am

And they know, common warfare was discredited. So they brought PLANDEMY....

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:06 am

This is quite funny in hinsidght I guess. Noam really became full fledged fascist in last days. Very likely I quoted him regarding specific topics I guess. But I was really shocked by his latest approach towerds "Unvaxxed", I need to say. And now, there's Vanessa's summary of his work. I did not ask for premission to publish her articloe here but I think we will settle this later...

callmefree
@callmefree1
·
14h
The Real Noam Chomsky https://thewallwillfall.org/2021/12/30/the-real-noam-chomsky/ via @VanessaBeeley

The Real Noam Chomsky

vanessa beeley / 14 hours ago

This will not be a popular post, simply because of the cult of personality of mythical dimensions built around the figure of Professor Noam Chomsky, regardless, I am posting at the insistence of a friend of mine who encouraged me to publish my critiques highlighting some of the most problematic inconsistencies of Chomksy that ironically enough, have served to “manufacture consent” for the corrupt and criminal establishment that he claims to oppose.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Noam-chomsky-1-300x154-1

I admit it, for years I admired Professor Chomsky’s work, in spite of his tedious monotone, he comes across as most clever and articulate, yet there is much more to this controversial character that many of his loyal followers perceive as a guru or cult figure and his critics as a faux progressive or a gatekeeper at best and a collaborator at worst.

Here are some of the inconsistencies that I have observed (and documented) during the last few years:

• In spite of the occasional criticism towards Israeli leadership, Chomsky ultimately supports the existence of the belligerent apartheid state of Israel.

• Chomsky opposes the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement, a global non-violent campaign that uses economic and political pressure on Israel to end of Israeli occupation and colonization of Palestinian land, full equality for Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel, respect for the right of return of Palestinian refugees and recognize the Palestinian people’s inalienable right to self-determination.

• Chomsky was a propagandist of the US/NATO aggression against the former Yugoslav Federation, enabling the criminal policy that broke the Yugoslav Federation into six unstable, impoverished micro-states after carrying out a 78-day bombing campaign in which US/NATO dropped over 3,000 bombs killing thousands of civilians.

• Chomsky said that the Western military intervention was the only way to prevent genocide in Libya, advocated for the ‘no fly zone’ and subsequent destruction of Libya. Every word he uttered turned out to be completely false. The allegations of abuses by the Libyan government were total war propaganda fabrications and look what happened to Libya, once the most prosperous nation in the African continent under Qaddafi who offered, public housing, free healthcare, free education, and many other public benefits to Libyans is now a failed state, a territory disputed by al-Qaeda, Daesh and other Wahhabi takfiri groups rival groups, where organ trafficking is prevalent, where, thousands of refugees drowning in the Mediterranean after paying human traffickers to take them to Europe in tiny, overloaded boats, where sub-Saharan Africans are openly sold as slaves for as little as $200 and where human life is worth not more than infected yeast.

What is Chomsky saying about Libya these days?

Has he assumed any responsibility for his role in manufacturing consent?

No, not at all, Professor Chomsky remains invested in openly advocating for regime change in Syria.

• Chomsky routinely parrots the corporate media lines by referring to Bashar Al Assad an autocrat who needs to be forcibly removed and seems to justify with the continuous bombing of the great Syrian nation to achieve regime change. As of today, he remains a strong advocate for the U.S. occupation forces to remain illegally occupying Syrian territory.

• Chomsky supported the U.S. led coup in Ukraine which successfully installed Europe’s first Nazi government since Adolph Hitler and his Third Reich.• Chomsky acknowledges the one-party corporate oligarchy, and then urges everyone to vote for the “lesser evil”. He did in 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020, He publicly supported the candidacy of war criminals, Barak Obama in 2008, Hillary Clinton “Butcher of Libya, Syria and Honduras” in 2016 and Crime Bill’s author, Joe Biden in 2020 just to maintain the status quo and hence a system of injustice that he claims to oppose.

• Chomsky is perfectly kosher with W Bush government’s official narrative of 9/11 – he went as far as to say, “who cares?” about who might be the real culprits of this historical event.

• Chomsky was academically formed by and works for MIT, an elitist university with close ties with the Military Industrial Complex and the CIA.

• Chomsky defines himself as an “anarcho-syndicalist” yet he defends the existence of the Federal Reserve – while Chomsky bemoans the widespread poverty in America and the Third World, he has never spoken publicly on the role of the Federal Reserve. Therefore, most leftist activists influenced by Chomsky remain unaware of the role played by this privately owned banking cartel which basically prints worthless flat currency out of thin air.

• Chomsky opposes the Right of Return of the Palestinian diaspora – which in essence is opposing international law, since the Right of Return is an inalienable and basic human right.

• These days, Chomsky has turned full-blown fascist as he called for the isolation of the unvaccinated from society even if that means their starvation. Chomsky’s most inflammatory comment came when he was asked how this isolated class he is proposing would receive food. He remarked that this was a problem for the unvaccinated. The solution then, according to Chomsky, is to appeal to moral capacity and then claim that those who do not understand should live in an isolated existence with food uncertainty. Please keep in mind that in his authoritarian views, Chomsky is oblivious to clinical data that shows that Covid vaccines do not prevent neither infection nor transmission, in fact, early data shows that the variant, Omicron is infecting those who are “fully vaccinated” at a much higher rate than the unvaccinated and American authorities also revealed the 79% of the country’s infection cases were vaccinated.

• In addition, Chomsky belittles the importance of Medicare for All in the midst of a global pandemic and cynically refers to it as “candy” to be pursued, but never achieved.In essence, Chomsky has made a career talking from both sides of his mouth while perfecting the art of manufacturing consent.

Chomsky talks like an anarchist during off years, then tucks tail and comes slinking back to the establishment during election years – that is why many refer to him as “controlled opposition” or “left gatekeeper”, this is why I have no use for Chomsky, and why it baffles me when people speak of him in tones of reverence and awe.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:13 am

Can't be posted on GLP...

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FH5dG9fX0AA0Gsg?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:18 am

The Chomsky stuff is really sad. True but sad. He really has lost it over the last 10 years. Almost as sad as what happened to Ice T.
I loved Noam books but can't like him anymore. Loved Ice Ts music but he is a joke now. Seen him in some really sad tv commercials lately.
Makes me think they were both 'stepforded'

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:06 am

Didn't he already? And that doesn't cover surface-to-air missile defence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:09 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:23 am

“The Numbers Killed by these Vaccines is Much Worse than What We Thought”. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Dr. Mike Yeadon

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-numbers-killed-by-these-vaccines-is-much-worse-than-what-we-thought-dr-sucharit-bhakdi-mike-yeadon/5765883

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:28 am

Abacus wrote:@Zambeezi
This reply on article make sense about that gold:

Gerald
"Russia s FX reserves have hit record highs
themoscowtimes.com/2021/06/01/russias-currency-reserves-hit-record-600bln-a74064
tradingeconomics.com/russia/foreign-exchange-reserves

They don’t need cash. Barking up the wrong tree I’m afraid. Maybe do more than ‘a little research’ next time.

An occasional ton of gold is nothing compared to their reserves,
Russia has ditched most of its dollars
so buying American goods may be paid for otherwise, through London via gold perhaps.

There are many reasons and that’s why this story isn’t even a story."

Well...  Gerald made 1 good point:
their FX Reserves are at an all time high (aka they don't need fiat currency)
so...
the article got that wrong: a 'scramble for cash' is NOT the reason for the gold sell off. Point taken.

However:
is it just.... 'An occasional ton of gold' like Gerald^^^ says??

fUCK NO:
#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1082

This ^^^ has been going on for nearly two years, since the start of the coronavirus crisis.
In April, Economist Valentin Katasonov gave two big thumbs down to the policy,
describing the Bank of Russia’s refusal to buy bullion as “golden giveaways.”
https://rossaprimavera.ru/news/dcf2c07d

The Duma question is simply this:
1. They're demanding to know (from both the government and the Central Bank)
WHY have Gold EXPORTS dramatically INCREASED in 2020./2021?
WHY has the Central Bank (unilaterally) decided to STOP acquiring gold?

They (the Central Bank) NOT ONLY have stopped BUYING gold.....
they are selling the equivalent of ALL OF RUSSIA'S GOLD PRODUCTION
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe9e36aed-4251-436c-98ac-d3a64c2ac117_769x693.png

further...
in October 2020, Russia’s central bank began selling its gold reserves for the first time in thirteen years.
https://www.finanz.ru/novosti/birzhevyye-tovary/rossiya-vpervye-za-13-let-rasprodat-zolotoy-zapas-1029747177

the Duma itself that is wondering wtf is going on... not some cia 'plant' or NGO provocateur.
'Lawmakers are Demanding Answers'
https://tass.ru/ekonomika/13263889

1. Russia’s central bank stopped buying gold in April 2020 (T or F?) True.
https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-05-06/Russia-s-gold-exports-surge-more-than-70-in-Q1-2021-after-central-bank-stops-buying-gold.html

2. Russia’s central bank (changed their 'rules') and gave the greenlight to private banks allowing them to export their gold abroad.
(same kitco article)

It's a REAL story Gerald (not a non-story) and you haven't really ANSWERED the question:
If not the 'need for cash'....
then Why is the gold LEAVING Russia? Why the change...
the Duma wants to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:02 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/R1vMfqttf0vU/
VACCINE CENTER - THE PEOPLE PAY THEM A VISIT

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:08 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
8h
BREAKING: Biden assures Putin US won’t deploy offensive weapons in Ukraine

As his word matters...

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:27 pm

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat

pirat

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:17 pm

Putin Warns Biden Major Sanctions Over Ukraine Would Sever US-Russia Ties

" In a readout of the call, the White House said Biden warned Putin the US and its allies would “respond decisively” if Russia invades Ukraine."

https://news.antiwar.com/2021/12/30/putin-warns-biden-major-sanctions-over-ukraine-would-sever-us-russia-ties/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:33 pm

AOC partying down in Miami as New York sees record number of COVID cases
https://archive.is/wip/zcd4t

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-miami-beach-freedom-new-york-covid-desantis

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1083

hashtag #AOCLovesDeSantis began trending on Twitter Thursday night

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:41 pm

Merced Man Arrested on Way to White House with Rifle, ‘Hit List’
https://archive.is/1FEUm

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-12-29/merced-man-arrested-on-way-to-white-house-with-rifle-hit-list-compiled-from-tiktok

A California man was arrested last week in Iowa after telling police he was driving straight to the White House “to kill persons in power” and was found with an assault rifle and body armor, according to federal court records.

Kuachua Brillion Xiong, 25, of Merced was pulled over for driving aggressively on Interstate 80 in Cass County, Iowa, on Dec. 21. He had an AR-15-type rifle, ammunition and a grappling hook, among other items, authorities said.

He told a sheriff’s deputy that he disapproved of the government and President Biden and that he was traveling to Washington, D.C. He was carrying a “hit list” of targets saved from TikTok videos, according to a six-page criminal complaint filed in the Southern District of Iowa and unsealed Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:00 pm

“If science can’t be questioned, it’s not science anymore. It’s propaganda,”
#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2713748720

NFL Secretly Administering Derided COVID Drugs
https://archive.is/qT5Dr

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/aaron-rodgers-bombshell-nfl-secretly-administering-derided-covid-drugs/
Treatments for COVID-19 incorporating hot-button drugs such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine
are being secretly adopted by National Football League teams
, according to one of the NFL’s biggest stars.

“I do know, behind the scenes — this is 100% true —
there are many teams who are recommending a lot of the same treatments that I got for their players,”
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said in an interview Tuesday with Pat McAfee’s SirusXM show.

Rodgers was referring to his highly publicized bout last month with COVID-19, from which he quickly recovered.

In the interview, the future Hall of Famer took aim at the censorship of criticism of the COVID-19 vaccines.

“If science can’t be questioned, it’s not science anymore. It’s propaganda,” Rodgers said. “That’s the truth.”

Along with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine,
Rodgers was treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies, zinc, and vitamins C and D.

The Packers star told McAfee the treatment was recommended by podcaster and friend Joe Rogan,
who recovered quickly from his own bout with COVID-19.

“I’m not some uneducated person who’s throwing stuff out there,” Rodgers said.
“If you want to rip on me because I took horse dewormer, and whatever else you want to talk about, that’s fine.
But I also got better in 48 hours. And I had symptoms.”

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:12 pm

Joe Rogan: “I’m Not Vaccinated, I’m Not Going To Get Vaccinated, I have Antibodies, It Doesn’t Make Any Sense.”
https://summit.news/2021/12/30/joe-rogan-im-not-vaccinated-im-not-going-to-get-vaccinated-i-have-antibodies-it-doesnt-make-any-sense/

https://rumble.com/embed/vov9t5/?pub=4

Podcast king Joe Rogan doubled down on his assertion that he will not get vaccinated this week,
stating that it makes “no sense” for him because he has natural immunity from COVID.

While announcing that he will likely have to cancel dates for comedy shows in Canada
in the Spring due to vaccine mandates, Rogan said he doesn’t “think I can even get into the country...
I’m not vaccinated, I’m not going to get vaccinated, I have antibodies, it doesn’t make any sense.”

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:52 pm

Zambeezi wrote:keep your eyes on Ukraine/Russia, Sudan/Ethiopia and Israel/Iran... don't look here. stop it.  Basketball
special bonus: The central bank takeover of Russia

All transactions will be monitored. Soon there will be full control via the digital ruble.
The central bank takeover of Russia
https://archive.is/wip/HekAw

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/the-central-bank-takeover-of-russia
Central banks. They’re a touchy subject for a lot of people and with fairly good reason.

Like all other central banks, the Bank of Russia enjoys a special legal status making it independent from the Russian government
while simultaneously giving it access to the full machinery of state power in order to carry out and enforce its wishes.
Civilization-altering power with very little (one might argue zero) “democratic” accountability—it’s a pretty sweet deal.

Of course, proponents of this curiously global system insist it must be this way to avoid “political inference” with economic policy. Bless their hearts.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F205e40ff-ffe4-4e86-a284-baf825c8ffc8_862x260

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0915c903-db6f-41d8-a3c4-caa6bba2d6b0_963x765

How much more fucked up is this planet gonna get?

Bank Of Mexico Announces Its Own Central Bank Digital Currency By 2024
https://archive.is/Lh1Ic

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/bank-mexico-announces-its-own-central-bank-digital-currency-2024

Central bank authorities have been in talks with financial institutions
about the implementation and the infrastructure
needed to launch a digital currency
that could be used for basic transactions,
a person familiar with the Bank of Mexico’s plans said.

A large number of transactions are done with cash,
particularly given the large informal economy,
which in 2020 accounted for around 22% of Mexico’s gross domestic product.

That last paragraph explains what you need to know.
22% of the economy is informal and taxes are not collected on a huge chunk of it.

Let's get this absolutely straight:
these mutherfuckers are coming after ALL OF US... your country and my country. every flag. every nation.
The 'central bank of Russia' is NOT your friend Luda... they're going to enslave your country.

EVERY FUCKING PENNY...
to 'fight' NATO
will have to be BORROWED from the Russian Treasury and THEIR creditors.
EVERY FUCKING WAR...
is 'fought' with borrowed money.
'All Wars are Bankers Wars.'
they LOVE it.

They're planning YOUR enslavement. They're FUNDING your next WAR. spit.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:08 pm

speaking of enslavement... Mr. AI/Palantir himself hires an ex-chancellor
Peter Thiel Hires Former Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz As Chief Global Strategist
https://archive.is/wip/8Tduv

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/peter-thiel-hires-former-austrian-chancellor-sebastian-kurz-chief-global-strategist
#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Kurz

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:15 pm

@ Zambeezi

good catch there Zambeezi, it is indeed not an occasional ton of gold!!

Found this article that is it seams pertinent but who knows?:

Notably, in 2020, Russian exports of gold, instead of being eastbound in line Putin’s “Look East” policy,
have been overwhelmingly shipped westwards, via intermediary transshipment countries, and into the ultimate ownership of the US Federal Reserve.
In terms of intermediary jurisdictions through which the bulk of Russia’s gold and other precious metals exports have been shipped, it is a role the United Kingdom
has played a major part in, notwithstanding its own dire relations with Moscow. Even so, in 2020, Russian precious metals exports to the UK hit a record US$19.2 billion.
Consequently, the UK’s exports of non-processed gold and precious metals have literally boomed
in line with the boost in imports from Russia. This is particularly true of exports to Switzerland.
Correspondingly, Switzerland, which reportedly processes about 70% of the world’s gold into a more refined attractive product, has also boosted its levels of precious metals exports around the world.
Yet the share of Swiss precious metals’ exports has swung markedly from developing countries, such as China and India, being noted traditional major buyers of gold and other bullion, to developed world economies.
In particular, the US accounted for the lion’s share of Switzerland’s 2020 gold exports rising to US$32 billion from around US$3 billion in preceding years.
In sum, while both Switzerland and the UK have significantly raised precious metals exports to the US, their exports to China have fallen off dramatically.
The mechanistic explanation for the significant rise in Russian gold exports to the UK and beyond is probably a result of Moscow’s liberalization of precious metals exports last year.
Prior to the reforms, Russia’s commercial banks were the only vehicles licensed to export gold and silver bullion.
Now, precious metals producers have been granted the same rights with general long-term licenses, although it’s currently unclear as to whether any limitations of exports could be applied.
Nevertheless, the Russian government’s recent policy of liberalizing gold exports, amid the surge in demand for gold by the US Federal Reserve,
may be a calculated move in encouraging the US to re-introduce a gold standard, given that Moscow has not been shy about promoting a non-dollar based global economy.
At the very least, a new gold standard would leave the US in a strong position – holding by far the largest gold reserves of any country –
while China and Russia would equally benefit from their considerable lead as the world’s principal gold producers.

russia-briefing.com/news/why-are-russia-s-surging-gold-exports-being-stockpiled-in-the-united-states-and-not-china.html/
trendeconomy.com/data/h2?commodity=7108&reporter=Russia&trade_flow=Export,Import&partner=World&indicator=TV,YoY&time_period=2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next