Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
khnum
10 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 19:16

Mr Badger wrote:

On December 20 the Emergency ministries website published new regulations on the expedited mass burial of humans and animals who die as a result of military conflicts or noncombatant emergencies.Russia is accusing American mercinaries of trying to set up a chemical attack provocation.Also indicating a war footing police can now search without warrants.The Russians appear quite serious.

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 19:43

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary
·
2h
BREAKING: Denmark says Russia is carrying out high-level sophisticated espionage against the country k is worried by “Russian military modernisation which is of very high quality and sophistication which has now surpassed several nato high-tech opponents & is on par with others”
"It is not because we assess that Russia wants war with NATO. We don't. Russia doesn't want war with NATO. But it worries us that the Russian leadership has a deep, deep distrust of the West and the West's motives and therefore there is a risk of misinterpretations and unintentional escalation. That is first and foremost our concern" - Danish intelligence
https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1473186637119164425
I thought Denmark is the spy hub of the USA on Europe.
Question Suspect Question
Denmark would LIKE to call Russian leadership 'conspiracy theorists'
but Russia's 'deep, deep distrust of the West and the West's motives'...
is so true, self evident and treacherous across so much of NATO's recent past...
that they don't even have the balls to try it.
All they can do is 'worry'.

Back to top Go down

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 19:45

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

On December 20 the Emergency ministries website published new regulations on the expedited mass burial of humans and animals who die as a result of military conflicts or noncombatant emergencies.Russia is accusing American mercinaries of trying to set up a chemical attack provocation.Also indicating a war footing police can now search without warrants.The Russians appear quite serious.

Yep I just read about the alleged chemical provocation. I wouldn't put it past them. After it was done in Syria via the "White Helmets". (It sickened me to see the Twitter crowd applauding the British Gov decision to harbour those terrorist fucks.)

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/russia:-us-pmcs-preparing-chemical-attack-in-ukraine

On the one hand, I can't see how Russia could manage Ukraine following any invasion. It surely can't afford to occupy, either in military or economic terms. I gather (apart from the Donbas region) Ukraine doesn't have a lot of potential economically and is riddled with (genuine) N%zi ideology and anti-Russian hatred. Attacks on occupying Russian forces would never end.
But on the other hand, a short, swift decapitation strike and then maybe absorbing Donbas is surely likely to prompt a NATO occupation of the remains of the "rump" Ukraine which puts everyone back at square 1 and perhaps even making a Russia/US confrontation even more likely.
Fuck it, what do I know? I'm just trying to make sense of it all like anyone else with my limited outlook and alcohol-riddled mind lol!
But there is only one way this can settle down and that's if the parties just bloody talk to each other. If the US quietly makes concessions (A Jupiter-missiles-out-of-Turkey moment) then there's a start. Putin is piling on the pressure by the day yet the week has barely begun.
If there are no concessions, war is bound to rapidly follow. (Months? Weeks even?)
I've got a friggin ear infection, all this typing is a welcome distraction #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 20:03

Be careful around steps Mr Badger ear infections bugger up your balance.There is some hope all this is a repeat of 2016 at the end of the Obama administration,you were not told but all the tanks and toys were on the move then but they obviously found some solution. I hope cooler heads prevail Russia is a nuclear power.On the other hand it is looking a bit like 1941 where Japan was basically forced into war with the USA But just like yourself all I can do is guess I hope there is no war ,the solution probably is to have a referendum in the Donbass region but that probably wont happen.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 20:26

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 20:30

You don't want be on the other side...

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 20:45

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1149841162

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:02

Creepy Joe live @5:41:35

500M rapid test 'at home' kits / FEMA 'pop-up' testing sites launching 'everywhere'
'guaranteed' positive results! Help push the Omicron panic!

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 2:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:29

Omfg...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:30

Zambeezi wrote:  #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1149841162

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:34

Benjamin Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(December 21, 2021)

Belarus' embassy in London was attacked, leaving a diplomat badly hurt
Cuba's embassies in the US and France were also recently attacked with guns and Molotov cocktails
Imagine the outrage if a Western imperialist nation's embassy was attacked in Belarus

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1473292205737529351

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:41

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:47

Jeremy
@loffredojeremy
(December 21, 2021)

Bill Gates @BillGates
Just when it seemed like life would return to normal, we could
be entering the worst part of the pandemic. Omicron will hit home for all
of us. Close friends of mine now have it, and I’ve canceled most of my holiday plans.

“I’ve cancelled my holiday plans”

twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1473365007106727940

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:48

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe X1074
https://archive.md/4sSiT
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/rough-sleepers-offered-accommodation-covid-jab-race-tackle-vaccine/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:58

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 21:58

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 22:00

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 22:04

OpenVAERS
@OpenVAERS
(December 17, 2021)

#VAERS tops 20K reports of death this week.
Data now available on #OpenVAERS through 12-10-21.

(OpenVAERS takes the PUBLICLY available data from VAERS and make it more user friendly.
We are a PRIVATE entity, not affiliated with HHS, the CDC or the FDA.)

openvaers.com/covid-data
twitter.com/OpenVAERS/status/1471975677070962689

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 23:36

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Also-doch-Corona-Impfung-mit-Mikrochip/Digitale-ID-Sozialkredit-das-Trojanische-Pferd-jemand-bereits-erwaehnt/posting-40183992/show/

Digital ID/Social Credit, the Trojan Horse, anyone mentioned before?

MortePart wrote on 21/12/2021 15:20:

Was a rhetorical question Wink
Of course hundreds of millions of people (or > billions) woke up long ago https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Neuer-Lockdown-in-Portugal-aber-erst-nach-Weihnachten-und-Silvester/Digitaler-Impfpass-Grundlage-fuers-Social-Credit-System-ID2020-Digital-ID/posting-40045691/show/
(New-lockdown-in-Portugal-but-only-after-Christmas-and-New-Year's-Eve/digital-vaccination-pass-foundation-for-social-credit-system-ID2020-digital-ID)

https://www.heise.de/forum/heise-online/Kommentare/Innenminister-Angriff-auf-Verschluesselung-und-Anonymitaet-im-Netz/Wir-fuehren-gerade-globalen-Totalitarismus-ein-bald-mit-digitaler-ID-und-SCS/posting-40079826/show/
(Interior-Minister-attack-on-encryption-and-anonymity-on-the-net/we-just-introduced-global-totalitarianism-soon-with-digital-ID-and-SCS)

The mega-summary by ThreadsIrish on Twitter that I linked is already censored, as expected. Well readable but incomplete (as links partly lead to nothing) copy can be found here https://archive.ph/dQr8p
His new account here https://gab.com/threadsirish
He will republish it, possibly also on Substack https://mobile.twitter.com/glenave123/status/1472580623755886597

Otherwise I would like to add a few more; apart from MSM/lying press you can find enough on your own
https://mobile.twitter.com/elleprovocateur/status/1444125778355052549
Melissa Ciummei - The pandemic will end when the digital monetary system is in place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlEswbeQNPg&t=8s

Quick save, since deleted in 3, 2, 1 with bullshit justification.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 0:30

Two new articles from the Saker:

"Quick Update on the Russian Ultimatum"
https://thesaker.is/quick-update-on-the-russian-ultimatum/

"What could happen next if the USA rejects the Russian ultimatum?"
https://thesaker.is/what-could-happen-next-if-the-usa-rejects-the-russian-ultimatum/

Worth mentioning now is that the US is to hand its counter-proposals to Russia on Friday.

(I just edited the above as I originally wrote "worth noting" which could have been misread as "worth nothing". But perhaps both are correct #85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 1:12

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe X1075
https://archive.md/RUw5p
https://www.laprogressive.com/us-national-guard-deploys-to-ethiopia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 1:15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 2:20

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7D3jv4nAxHrH/
NOW BOSTON DECLARES REQUIRED DIGITAL PASSPORTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 2:58

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0sJLZPIYE7lZ/
Italian public transport

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BScMTKXO9hHB/
Italy: Covid check. Police force Busses to stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 3:06

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BtFjeanpVeFn/
Wembley stadium UK vaccination centre, EMPTY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 3:32

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/BtFjeanpVeFn/
Wembley stadium UK vaccination centre, EMPTY!

As are testing centres. There's one at the top of my street and every time I pass it, its just a bunch of masked staff sitting about on lawn chairs with nothing to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 10:33

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 14:30

Hezbollah has some 2,000 unmanned aerial vehicles - ALMA

Hezbollah had 200 Iranian-made UAVs in 2013 and has since significantly increased its fleet.

Hezbollah has some 2000 unmanned aerial vehicles, many of them advanced UAVs from Iran and others manufactured independently by the Lebanese terror group, a new report by the ALMA Research Center has found.

The report by ALMA listed several attempts by Hezbollah to fly their drones into Israel, including in October 2012 when a UAV launched over the Mediterranean Sea reached the Negev region of Israel before it was intercepted by Israel Air Force jets.

The group was said to have 200 Iranian-made UAVs in 2013 and with the help from the Islamic Republic, it has since significantly increased its fleet that is set to be used for kamikaze attacks on strategic national assets in Israel as well as reconnaissance against IDF troops and bases.

Why would Israel admit this publicly? With 2000 advanced attack and kamikaze drones along with at least 500 precision ballistic missiles Israel is basically admitting their air campaign in Syria has failed to stop Iran supplies to Hezbollah.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/middle-east/article-689470/amp
Talos
Talos

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 14:34

China's government responds after Trump says it 'destroyed the world' with COVID, Xi is a 'killer'
https://archive.md/wip/3yRwL

https://news.yahoo.com/chinas-government-responds-trump-says-233616357.html

#85 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Z14

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 14:53

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Also-doch-Corona-Impfung-mit-Mikrochip/Re-Digitale-ID-Sozialkredit-das-Trojanische-Pferd-jemand-bereits-erwaehnt/posting-40189367/show/?nid=u-l1sVLy

Re: digital ID/social credit, the Trojan horse, anyone mentioned before?

MortePart wrote on 22/12/2021 13:20:

Well done; always save.
Machine learning censors faster than you can type these days.
The video of "Melissa Ciummei - The pandemic will end when the digital monetary system is in place" already deleted.
Backup https://rumble.com/vq90yu-melissa-ciummei-they-need-to-vax-your-children-to-bring-in-a-global-social-.html

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next