Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
12 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

The last days there was a video about the different behaviour of the artificial spikes from the vaccines. I couldn't find it. Is there meanwhile something written about this? I couldn't find it on the web too.

Question Question Question

maybe this?
Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/tJAuYD2sVs3m/
EXPLAINED: VACCINE INDUCED MYOCARDITIS IS 'TOTALLY DIFFERENT'

Dr. Peter McCullough
"Now there's pre-clinical studies suggesting the lipid nanoparticles actually go right into the heart.
The heart expresses the spike protein and the body attacks the heart."

Almost, but thank you for the answer. Maybe it wasn't a video but a link to an article, but I closed the tab.

I don't know if I read it here or somewhere else. It was about the fact that these artificial spike proteins stiffen when docked and therefore cannot be degraded, or something like that. The question came up earlier in the German forum and I wanted to answer a vaccine fan. If it takes too long, then it's not necessary.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:14 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qOYULWC77SEV/

Pilot brings sanity - [11/03/2021]

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:23 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SoIVP4RGkGYC/

Pilot Cody Flint

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:27 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4TIFKsyHRT61/

Douglas Cameron 64

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:34 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vS7btflSnCef/

"My government lied to me"

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:57 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1iEkcpVdqVka/

Quebec and Ontario drop vaccine mandates for Healthcare Workers ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:46 am

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Von-Kimmichs-Weigerung-und-Pfizers-moeglichem-Foulspiel/Higher-Institute-of-Health-Italien-Nur-2-9-der-Todesfaelle-wirklich-Covid/posting-39889471/show/

Higher Institute of Health Italy: Only 2.9% of deaths really Covid

Big mix-up in death report.
For ISS, most deaths were not caused by Covid

According to the Higher Institute of Health's new report (not updated since July) on Covid mortality, the virus that brought the world to its knees would have killed far fewer than ordinary flu. It seems bizarre and not a vax statement, but according to the statistical sample of medical records collected by the Institute, only 2.9% of deaths recorded since the end of February 2020 would be attributable to Covid 19. So of the 130,468 registered deaths from official statistics at the time of writing, only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself. This is because all the other Italians who lost their lives had one to five diseases, which, according to ISS, therefore already left them little hope. Even 67.7% would have had more than three contemporary diseases together and 18% at least two together

https://www-iltempo-it.translate.goog/attualita/2021/10/21/news/rapporto-iss-morti-covid-malattie-patologie-come-influenza-pandemia-disastro-mortalita-bechis-29134543/?_x_tr_sl=it&_x_tr_tl=de&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=nui

Edit, here in English:

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/03/italian-higher-institute-of-health-adjusts-number-of-deaths-due-to-covid-alone-since-february-2020-downwards-from-over-130000-to-under-4000/

The one who posted it maybe it was slightly other than he described above???

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:28 am

we theorized about this months ago:
'hot lots' 'unlucky' vials; Russian roulette; randomized poisonings
well here we are.

There is a wildly statistically-significant skew in the death rate from Covid-19 vaccines by lot number.
Uh, That’s Not A Conspiracy Theory
https://archive.md/nn4he

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244109

100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths Were Caused by Just 5% of the Batches Produced According to Official Government Data
https://archive.md/ZCaI3

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/31/100-percent-of-covid-19-vaccine-deaths-caused-by-just-5-percent-of-the-batches-produced/

An investigation of data found in the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
has revealed that extremely high numbers of adverse reactions and deaths
have been reported against specific lot numbers of the Covid-19 vaccines several times,
meaning deadly batches of the experimental injections have now been identified.

But what’s perhaps more concerning is that the “deadly” lots were [purposefully] distributed widely across the United States
whilst other “benign” lots were sent to just a few locations.

Think about it.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:44 am

On twitter (translated from german): Martin Sonneborn @MartinSonneborn 3. Nov.
The European Greens (excluding German MEPs) are suing the ECJ for disclosure of vaccine contracts. (VonderLeyen has only released 1 version censored beyond recognition.) This can hardly be the original, nothing is blackened: http://www.rai.it/dl/doc/2021/04/17/1618676600910_APA%20BioNTech%20Pfizer__.pdf

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:23 pm

At Sea: State TV releases footage of Gulf of Oman tanker standoff between IRGC and US

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:11 pm

Imagine if:
There were a LAW....
enforceable in (secret) binding INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE/ARBITRATION....
that AWARDED DAMAGES IN THE BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars from NATION STATES...
to ENERGY CORPORATIONS AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES for LOST REVENUE...
as damage claims against CLIMATE CHANGE PLEDGES AND CARBON REDUCTION TARGETS.
Got it?
We are talking REAL MONEY. Being awarded NOW. TODAY.
Again:
Entire countries having to pay damages NOW. TODAY.
to LAWSUITS by energy giants as 'breach of contract'....
for Nation States boastful/unrealistic DECLARATIONS of 'climate goals' and 'carbon targets' that will (most probably) NEVER be reached?
It would be quite the wealth transfer wouldn't it?
Quite the scam if world leaders were KNOWINGLY participating in this confidence scheme.
Crazy right?

behold: (ignore the article spin and think about it)
Secretive court system poses threat to Paris climate deal, says whistleblower
https://archive.md/gBfnW

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/nov/03/secretive-court-system-poses-threat-to-climate-deal-says-whistleblower

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:21 pm

i have no confidence in this. none. but here ya go...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vf6c7nFI8tEU/

HUMIC Acid & GRAPHENE Oxide

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:26 pm

teaser
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MO1ka9RAOuHk/

full show later today....

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:11 pm

exposing the complicit FRAUD and incompetence. It's huge. vast.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IxekOS529uuh/

MEET ICAN ATTORNEY AARON SIRI

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:07 pm

In Adelaide at the moment if you have a chest pain you have a 90 minute wait for an ambulance I am in Brisbane I live relatively close to a freeway I normally hear 15-20 sirens a day in the last 48 hours I have not heard any, of course whatever is going on the media wont report it my family has just developed plans for medical and other emergencies,monitor the situation because if you call for help it may not be coming.

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:44 pm

the senseless drone strike witnessed round the world...

this is normal. the beast empire gives no fucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Lebanon
Coward PM tells 'Pro Yemen' Information Minister George Kordahi: 'lick the boot' 'bend the knee'

FM utters more imperial facts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:24 pm

Can they overcome greed? We'll see....

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:45 pm

SAA rescuing Kurds... the Nation they betrayed. spit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:22 pm

What fun parties and their chief comedians can sometimes be good for:

"The European Greens (without German MEPs) are suing the ECJ for disclosure of vaccine contracts. (VonderLeyen has so far only published 1 version censored beyond recognition). This can hardly be the original, nothing is blacked out:"

Answer:
"Everything had to happen very quickly in October/November. Some important critics died suddenly and unexpectedly during this time (Franz Klein, Ohoven, Oppermann, RKI antibody study director, etc.).
Oh...I'm rambling again." Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation Suspect Exclamation

A few interesting infos in the thread, this from the answer I didn't know there were more than two.

I saved the pdf right away, so that it doesn't fall victim to a sudden and unexpected death. But it's a bit long for me to read it myself.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:13 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Wiltshire Cat wrote:On twitter (translated from german): Martin Sonneborn @MartinSonneborn 3. Nov.
The European Greens (excluding German MEPs) are suing the ECJ for disclosure of vaccine contracts. (VonderLeyen has only released 1 version censored beyond recognition.) This can hardly be the original, nothing is blackened: http://www.rai.it/dl/doc/2021/04/17/1618676600910_APA%20BioNTech%20Pfizer__.pdf

Oh, I only see it now, you were quicker.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:48 pm

In case it is still not known, the address of the Biontech company:

An der Goldgrube (at the gold mine) 12, 55131 Mainz.

Nomen est Omen, or, you can't make this up.

Twisted Evil clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:22 pm

Well, that's nice one...

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FDSbLLPXMAApW0z?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:38 pm

redfish
@redfishstream
(November 2, 2021)

“If the environment were a bank, they [rich countries] would have already saved it.”
As heads of state convene at the COP26 to scramble perfunctory policies and ignore capitalism’s role in climate change,
we are reminded of these words by Chávez in 2009.

twitter.com/redfishstream/status/1455646902704214017

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next