Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
12 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:10 pm

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:11 pm

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:15 pm

I am just reading Hal's article:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/two-u-s-seawolf-fast-attack-subs-show-up-in-sandiego-receive-top-secret-cargos-and-depart-port-without-crew-disembarking

He suggests, that two submarines (USS Seawolf and USS Jimmy Carter) have taken suspicious cargo at San Diego (Washington state) October 20th and 25th. Be this as it may, it reminded me on this submarine (USS Connecticut) incident in the South China Sea October 2nd (??).

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/07/politics/us-submarine-collision-south-china-sea/index.html#:~:text=%28CNN%29%20A%20US%20nuclear%20powered%20submarine%20struck%20an,according%20to%20a%20statement%20from%20US%20Pacific%20Fleet.

The USS Connecticut hit an unknown object and was going back to a port in the Philippines, if I remember correctly.

Now I read, that these three submarines belong to the same class of submarines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seawolf-class_submarine

And this class consists of only three submarines.

USS Jimmy Carter is roughly 100 feet (30 m) longer than the other two boats of her class, due to the insertion of a section known as the Multi-Mission Platform (MMP) which allows launch and recovery of remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV) and Navy SEALs. The MMP may also be used as an underwater splicing chamber for tapping of undersea fiber optic cables. This role was formerly filled by the now decommissioned USS Parche. Jimmy Carter was modified for this role by General Dynamics Electric Boat at the cost of $887 million.

Has anyone any idea, what's going on.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:35 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I have a question. There have been a lot of reports recently that Putin and Xi took part in the WEF's "Young Global Leaders" programme. First of all, it is a requirement that participants must not be older than 40. Secondly, I could not find their names on any of the official lists of participants. I must confess, I thought this "news" was a hoax, fake news or whatever from the beginning to discredit both of them for the opponents of Transatlantistan. If there are supporters here of the opinion that Putin and Xi are YGL, then I would like to see evidence of that. But not some MSM or conspiracy site, but something official from the WEF.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question Suspect Question

There is a programme, that looks to be a Chinese programme, with the same name and Xi was speaking there:

http://www.globalyoungleadersdialogue.com/archives/984

But I see a small difference in meaning between "young global leaders" and "global young leaders". It didn't appear to me that this "Chinese variant" was on the same track as Klaus Schwab's "Great Reset" either.

And what about Putin?

Exclamation Question Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:39 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
3m
#BREAKING Saudi Arabia recalls its ambassador from Lebanon and expels the Lebanese ambassador

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:41 pm

Zambeezi wrote:uhm yeah.... about that nasal swab??"??

https://archive.md/LqGKn
https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/10/26/union-calls-for-suspension-of-rapid-testing-after-toxic-substance-found/

A union representing the rights of public-sector workers has called for the suspension of rapid tests for the coronavirus, after media reports showed a swab contained multiple times the permissible trace level of ethylene oxide, a toxic substance.

The Isotita (Equality) union said rapid tests – which under current protocols thousands of people need to take every 72 hours for work – should be immediately discontinued until health authorities have investigated the matter and determined any health risks.

Citing the European Chemicals Agency, the union said ethylene oxide – a substance used to coat and sterilise PCR and rapid test nasal swabs – is toxic, carcinogenic and mutagenic even when inhaled.

Ethylene oxide is a gas commonly used to sterilise many different types of medical devices, including swabs used in test kits. Ethylene oxide (EtO) gas sterilisers have been used by hospitals for over 40 years to sterilise surgical equipment and supplies that are heat sensitive or that cannot tolerate excessive moisture.

Use of the substance is banned in food production in the EU. Under EU Regulation No. 2015/868, the maximum residue level for the sum (of ethylene oxide and the conversion product 2-chloroethanol), referred to as ethylene oxide, has been specified at 0.05 mg/kg.

The Isotita union’s concerns come after a report aired two days ago on media channel Pronews TV, about a rapid test swab found to contain 0.36 mg/kg of ethylene oxide.

so...
they're jamming a toxic, carcinogenic chemical @ 7X the legal limit
against the nasal LINING of your mucosi, rupturing capillaries...
or worse (with a 'deep' insertion swab...)
the swab can BYPASS your blood/brain barrier with this cancerous shit.
no. thanks.

Bunch of paranoid conspiracy theories IMO..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi and shachalnur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:52 pm

Today I learned that people opposing the COVID restrictions are extremists... Czech msm (and an extremism expert) said so.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:57 pm

Matjaz wrote:

https://archive.md/LqGKn
https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/10/26/union-calls-for-suspension-of-rapid-testing-after-toxic-substance-found/

A union representing the rights of public-sector workers has called for the suspension of rapid tests for the coronavirus, after media reports showed a swab contained multiple times the permissible trace level of ethylene oxide, a toxic substance.

The Isotita (Equality) union said rapid tests – which under current protocols thousands of people need to take every 72 hours for work – should be immediately discontinued until health authorities have investigated the matter and determined any health risks.

Citing the European Chemicals Agency, the union said ethylene oxide – a substance used to coat and sterilise PCR and rapid test nasal swabs – is toxic, carcinogenic and mutagenic even when inhaled.

Ethylene oxide is a gas commonly used to sterilise many different types of medical devices, including swabs used in test kits. Ethylene oxide (EtO) gas sterilisers have been used by hospitals for over 40 years to sterilise surgical equipment and supplies that are heat sensitive or that cannot tolerate excessive moisture.

Use of the substance is banned in food production in the EU. Under EU Regulation No. 2015/868, the maximum residue level for the sum (of ethylene oxide and the conversion product 2-chloroethanol), referred to as ethylene oxide, has been specified at 0.05 mg/kg.

The Isotita union’s concerns come after a report aired two days ago on media channel Pronews TV, about a rapid test swab found to contain 0.36 mg/kg of ethylene oxide.

so...
they're jamming a toxic, carcinogenic chemical @ 7X the legal limit
against the nasal LINING of your mucosi, rupturing capillaries...
or worse (with a 'deep' insertion swab...)
the swab can BYPASS your blood/brain barrier with this cancerous shit.
no. thanks.

Bunch of paranoid conspiracy theories IMO..

I've read that about NATO support for wahhabi terrorists in MENA too. Or about govt surveliance of John Lennon. Or about Tonkin. Or about...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:59 pm

(Octobert 28, 2021) Vaccinated People Also Spread the Delta Variant, Yearlong Study Shows
People inoculated against Covid-19 are just as likely to spread
the delta variant of the virus to contacts in their household
as those who haven’t had shots, according to new research.
In a yearlong study of 621 people in the U.K. with mild Covid-19,
scientists found that their peak viral load was similar regardless of vaccination status,
according to a paper published Thursday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-28/getting-vaccinated-doesn-t-stop-people-from-spreading-delta?utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:01 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I have a question. There have been a lot of reports recently that Putin and Xi took part in the WEF's "Young Global Leaders" programme. First of all, it is a requirement that participants must not be older than 40. Secondly, I could not find their names on any of the official lists of participants. I must confess, I thought this "news" was a hoax, fake news or whatever from the beginning to discredit both of them for the opponents of Transatlantistan. If there are supporters here of the opinion that Putin and Xi are YGL, then I would like to see evidence of that. But not some MSM or conspiracy site, but something official from the WEF.

There is a programme, that looks to be a Chinese programme, with the same name and Xi was speaking there:

But I see a small difference in meaning between "young global leaders" and "global young leaders". It didn't appear to me that this "Chinese variant" was on the same track as Klaus Schwab's "Great Reset" either.

And what about Putin?

Maybe some conspiracy guy was combining these pieces of information and making everything up?

I only find this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8RuiZqOfIfqy/
刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Today I learned that people opposing the COVID restrictions are extremists... Czech msm (and an extremism expert) said so.

Yeah, but what came first? They were extremists and as those started to oppose COVID restrictions or the other way round? Because, I have always been quite a radical "extremist" Rolling Eyes and the COVID restrictions are just another item on my long list.

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:15 pm

[quote="KneelB4Zod!"][quote="Matjaz"]

I've read that about NATO support for wahhabi terrorists in MENA too. Or about govt surveliance of John Lennon. Or about Tonkin. Or about...

Most of products we find on the shelfs in our stores are carcinogenic . We can start with Coca-Cola bottles or any soda drinks there is out there. People still drink it though and they get sick and die and no one thinks about it. Our food items are being poisoned for decades, what can we do about it?? One option is to grow your own food and raise your own animals. Not many can afford this, so we buy what's available. Now if quick tests are cancerogenous or not it really doesn't matter that much in greater picture. Like I said, if I start to pay attention to this stuff then I can admit to being paranoid about everything, no rest, no sleep only worry. What I'm certain about is I will def not get cancer from few tests I make.

Do I want to do these tests? I don't...am I forced to? I certainly am. Like I'm forced to eat and drink poisoned food on our shelfs.
#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1149841162
Matjaz
Matjaz

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:16 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Today I learned that people opposing the COVID restrictions are extremists... Czech msm (and an extremism expert) said so.

Yeah, but what came first? They were extremists and as those started to oppose COVID restrictions or the other way round? Because, I have always been quite a radical "extremist"   Rolling Eyes   and the COVID restrictions are just another item on my long list.

lol!

As per my observation, the covidist regime came with law and costitution and human rights breaking restrictions. Then opposition apeared. Action -reaction. But, of course, timeline is irrelevant for the covidist propaganda loudmouths...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:34 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Most of products we find on the shelfs in our stores are carcinogenic . We can start with Coca-Cola bottles or any soda drinks there is out there. People still drink it though and they get sick and die and no one thinks about it. Our food items are being poisoned for decades, what can we do about it?? One option is to grow your own food and raise your own animals. Not many can afford this, so we buy what's available. Now if quick tests are cancerogenous or not it really doesn't matter that much in greater picture. Like I said, if I start to pay attention to this stuff then I can admit to being paranoid about everything, no rest, no sleep only worry.  What I'm certain about is I will def not get cancer from few tests I make.

Do I want to do these tests? I don't...am I forced to? I certainly am. Like I'm forced to eat and drink poisoned food on our shelfs.
#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1149841162

But you're not forced to buy Coca-Cola, right? I do not buy the crap, you know. But we're forced to undergo some charlatan tests, which are not even necessary as they are irrelevant, and relying on their doubtful results you're healthy or not. The very least thing we can conclude is that it's about taking control over our free will. And, as I wrote, acceptance their game rules.

For two fucking years I never was tested, I never covered my face and I never poured galons of desinfection on my hands. And I'm only one who did not fell sick in my office las or this autumn.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, shachalnur, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:43 pm

Jeremy
@loffredojeremy
(October 26, 2021)

A shadowy military-intelligence org responsible for developing some of the FBI's most invasive surveillance tech
is playing an integral part of the digital vaccine passport rollout.
By myself & @MaxBlumenthal

twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1453063387672453131
thegrayzone.com/2021/10/26/clo

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:44 pm

Cory Morningstar
@elleprovocateur
(October 29, 2021)

Aug 9 2021: "#Mineral exploration company #KoBold Metals, backed by billionaires including Jeff #Bezos & Bill #Gates,
has signed an agreement w/ [] Bluejay Mining to search in #Greenland for critical materials used in electric vehicles."

twitter.com/elleprovocateur/status/1453938900989186058
reuters.com/business/billionaire-backed-mining-firm-seek-electric-vehicle-metals-greenland-2021-08-09/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:54 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

And what about Putin?

Maybe some conspiracy guy was combining these pieces of  information and making everything up?

I only find this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8RuiZqOfIfqy/

OK, on the video Putin was still quite young, maybe he also participated, but it seems to me that this fox has "escaped" ("ausgebüxt") their influence.

Why are these red herrings coming this way now? This could serve two purposes. One I have already mentioned, to discredit Putin and Xi, or, for people who like Russian and Chinese policies, to portray the WEF's plans as harmless or good for the people.

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Most of products we find on the shelfs in our stores are carcinogenic . We can start with Coca-Cola bottles or any soda drinks there is out there. People still drink it though and they get sick and die and no one thinks about it. Our food items are being poisoned for decades, what can we do about it?? One option is to grow your own food and raise your own animals. Not many can afford this, so we buy what's available. Now if quick tests are cancerogenous or not it really doesn't matter that much in greater picture. Like I said, if I start to pay attention to this stuff then I can admit to being paranoid about everything, no rest, no sleep only worry.  What I'm certain about is I will def not get cancer from few tests I make.

But you're not forced to buy Coca-Cola, right? I do not buy the crap, you know. But we're forced to undergo some charlatan tests, which are not even necessary as they are irrelevant, and relying on their doubtful results you're healthy or not. The very least thing we can conclude is that it's about taking control over our free will. And, as I wrote, acceptance their game rules.

For two fucking years I never was tested, I never covered my face and I never poured galons of desinfection on my hands. And I'm only one who did not fell sick in my office las or this autumn.

We are forced Zod, that's my point. Cancer is a disease of modern times. People never knew about cancer in year 500AD or 1500 AD because the food that they ate and drinks they drank were clean. The explosion of cancer is consequence of modernity, and of course it is done on purpose. Its one of their tactics to control or contain population growth. But we have no choice, most of the food available on shelfs today is poisonous.

But like I said, if you think on these things you'll lose your mind, its either you accept it like most of people or you go 100% off the grid.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:03 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

We are forced Zod, that's my point. Cancer is a disease of modern times. People never knew about cancer in year 500AD or 1500 AD because the food that they ate and drinks they drank were clean. The explosion of cancer is consequence of modernity, and of course it is done on purpose. Its one of their tactics to control or contain population growth. But we have no choice, most of the food available on shelfs today is poisonous.

But like I said, if you think on these things you'll lose your mind, its either you accept it like most of people or you go 100% off the grid.

Then me, and a bunch of my fellas, are off the grid for sure...

Tyrants should be aware...

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Waryou10

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Cheers10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:07 pm

Bernie's Tweets
@BernieSpofforth
(October 29, 2021)

COP26 - Covid Carbon super spreader event

◼ 2 private air fields
◼ over 100 private jets
◼ 50% of all plane emissions are from private jets
◼ no red countries so no quarantine
◼ No vaccine requirements and no passports.

Some animals are more equal than others.
#COP26Glasgow

twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1454025984303378433

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:10 pm

Abacus wrote:Bernie's Tweets
@BernieSpofforth
(October 29, 2021)

COP26 - Covid Carbon super spreader event

◼ 2 private air fields
◼ over 100 private jets
◼ 50% of all plane emissions are from private jets
◼ no red countries so no quarantine
◼ No vaccine requirements and no passports.

Some animals are more equal than others.
#COP26Glasgow

twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1454025984303378433

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2970558720

Wtf is this? Is there something more?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:

As clever (and disturbing) as Boston Dynamics robots are, this is a computer-animated robot. Guy in a mo-cap suit for the realistic motion and then rendered over.
Not least that the sound effects are cartoonish, the shadow is slightly out in colour, there are moments that the interaction between the men and the robot give the game away.
Cgi is getting very good, but not quite good enough yet, likewise Boston Dynamics.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/L5cCfz2RIIpU/

CANADA. NO WORDS. WTF

FFS it's like a horror movie, descended on by masked zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:58 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

As clever (and disturbing) as Boston Dynamics robots are, this is a computer-animated robot. Guy in a mo-cap suit for the realistic motion and then rendered over.
Not least that the sound effects are cartoonish, the shadow is slightly out in colour, there are moments that the interaction between the men and the robot give the game away.
Cgi is getting very good, but not quite good enough yet, likewise Boston Dynamics.

So its fake? Good thing cause this to me looks awful scary. If they are this far already then all it takes is AI managing it and we as humanity can close down business.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:02 pm

Not just the ambassador:

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:03 pm

Come to think of, humanity is already finished as it is...

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:06 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

So its fake? Good thing cause this to me looks awful scary. If they are this far already then all it takes is AI managing it and we as humanity can close down business.

It's fake, I just don't like to say "It's fake" and then leave it at that. So many people cry "fake!" and leave it there without giving any explanation. I prefer to at least expand on why.
Anyhow, my guess would be that it certainly won't be longer than another 5-10 years before we see this kind of autonomy, look how far the Asimo's and SPOT's have come in 20 years.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Matjaz, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:12 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:28 pm

The venerable Mr Mercouris on the latest escalation in Ukraine. Time to get a cuppa #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2630940983

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next