Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
12 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:38 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

dunno how to embed,here's the info on swabs up your nose.

https://gab.com/realBNelms/posts/107172669397965181

Thanks for the info but I'm not interested in getting swabs up my nose. I will definitely do everything I can to avoid it by all means.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

shachalnur and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:15 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:40 am

shachalnur wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
18m
Facebook changes its name to Meta

Suckerberg should suck Billy's willie ...

clown clown

as usual ,translation time,cause fuckerborg is a member of the reptilian satanic (((tribe)))

meta = 'dead' in hebrew,female form singular.

turned around satanic style,it's 'atem'

and that means 'you' plural male form

so 'meta' visa versa can be translated as 'you dead'

have fun.

I have to disagree. Meta-  in such composite words comes from the title of one book of Aristotle: Metaphysics. Today it has the meaning: more than physics, more advanced than physics, above physics. Originally the editors did not find any title, Aristotle had given to this book, but in their sequence of the books of him it was following the book Physics. So they called it simply the book "after" Physics: μετα-φυσικα. μετα in Greek simply means "after".

So metaverse is in Zuckerberg's etc. opinion just a more advanced version of the universe.

But it is correct, that in Semitic languages and in Ancient Egyptian mot means death. And it is correct, that it is feminine singular, because of the .t ending.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:06 am

what does our resident chinese think about this?

https://www.infowars.com/posts/china-begins-forcing-jabs-on-children-as-young-as-three/

But China’s decision to expand its vaccination program (with its own home-made vaccines that just aren’t as effective as their foreign peers) comes as the CCP braces for another even more deadly round of COVID infections.

This sentence proves, that it is complete propaganda. He says, the Western vaccines are more effective. What should this mean? That it serves the elites' purpose better? The Chinese vaccine is a traditional vaccine. And, when I got my two shots in summer, they were already vaccinating babies.

One is to build central isolation sites, with local authorities required by the end of October to create facilities of not less than 20 rooms per 10,000 people.
The second: the scale of each isolation site must be more than 100 rooms.

They exist already since last year.

Beijing remains committed to its “zero-tolerance” COVID strategy, which has kept its borders closed and heavy handed quarantines in place even as its peers roll back most of their COVID limitations.

All measurements are still in place. But this has zero effect on daily life. This is different to the West. All businesses are up and running. Nobody is asking you: Are you vaccined? Wearing masks is your own decision.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:10 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

dunno how to embed,here's the info on swabs up your nose.

https://gab.com/realBNelms/posts/107172669397965181

Thanks for the info but I'm not interested in getting swabs up my nose. I will definitely do everything I can to avoid it by all means.

Rolling Eyes

I forgot to mention, I refuse the tests regardless of whether they are dangerous or not. Even if it was a spit test where I wouldn't come into contact with anything. Because I don't need a test, and I don't need shops or events that "need" one.

Unfortunately, some people don't get to work without a test, and children and young people don't get to school or to their apprenticeship. This crime, especially against defenceless children, must be stopped at all costs.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:43 am

I have a question. There have been a lot of reports recently that Putin and Xi took part in the WEF's "Young Global Leaders" programme. First of all, it is a requirement that participants must not be older than 40. Secondly, I could not find their names on any of the official lists of participants. I must confess, I thought this "news" was a hoax, fake news or whatever from the beginning to discredit both of them for the opponents of Transatlantistan. If there are supporters here of the opinion that Putin and Xi are YGL, then I would like to see evidence of that. But not some MSM or conspiracy site, but something official from the WEF.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:11 am

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:40 am

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:24 am

Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:35 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I have a question. There have been a lot of reports recently that Putin and Xi took part in the WEF's "Young Global Leaders" programme. First of all, it is a requirement that participants must not be older than 40. Secondly, I could not find their names on any of the official lists of participants. I must confess, I thought this "news" was a hoax, fake news or whatever from the beginning to discredit both of them for the opponents of Transatlantistan. If there are supporters here of the opinion that Putin and Xi are YGL, then I would like to see evidence of that. But not some MSM or conspiracy site, but something official from the WEF.

Question Suspect Question

There is a programme, that looks to be a Chinese programme, with the same name and Xi was speaking there:

http://www.globalyoungleadersdialogue.com/archives/984
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:42 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YzFNgMtCBJ0B/

ISRAEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:43 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L5cCfz2RIIpU/

CANADA. NO WORDS. WTF

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:44 am

Burhan has already released minor Brotherhood members from prison, maybe brought out of the country yesterday, when the airport was opened.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:45 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cpnWceFY17Ss/

UK social credit Roll Out: January 2022

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:57 am

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Kep02

The 9K333 Verba is Russia’s newest man-portable, shoulder-fired air defense missile system
designed to detect and destroy unmanned aerial vehicles, cruise missiles and other low-flying air targets.

It is an incredibly lightweight, mobile, and user-friendly tool for shooting planes out of the sky
capable of operating independently or as part of a battery receiving data from various sources.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/06/10/verba-manpads-incredible-weapon-only-russia-has/
https://www.army-technology.com/features/man-portable-air-defence-systems/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:04 am

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1149841162
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:05 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:10 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:19 am

This would make sense, that there is an infighting now between Burhan and his military and Hemeti and his militia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_Support_Forces

Hemeti's militia is involved in the Libyan (supporting Haftar) and Yemenite (supporting Hadi) civil war.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:32 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:36 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:44 am

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/YzFNgMtCBJ0B/

ISRAEL

translation;

that's pfizer.

that was a healthy girl ,

don't take the shot ,you'll end up in hell.

why more vaxxes ,are you drugaddicts?

etc.

sounds like former usa religious guy

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:59 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:16 pm

Typical behaviour, lash out and then go crying to NATO.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next