Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:04 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/FBIaFROvtSie/

'If You DARE raise a finger against me, or my fellow Australians...'

Looks like Im going to have to dig up something I buried a long time ago,I wont be getting into the truck to die on their terms

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, shachalnur and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Matjaz
Matjaz

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:23 pm

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

Page 13, numbers /100,000:

Age <30 less vaccinated cases, but >30 more vaccinated.

So it doesn't help the "vulnerable" group. But on TV the lies go on.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The blonde in the foreground doesn't look "migrant" to me ...

Question Suspect Exclamation Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:09 pm

Richard Medhurst
@richimedhurst
(October 25, 2021)

In a tragic case of friendly-fire,
the US says it’s killed a ‘top Al Qaeda leader’ in Syria.

twitter.com/richimedhurst/status/1452502366285139972

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
many will start getting ill arond december,when the real sheit starts.
don't trust anybody who was vaxxed ,they will become like crazy panicked suicide bombers.
there is no real opposition ,cause humans are too spoilt ,too dumb to understand what's going on ,even the so called well educated,they are even dumber than hoi poloi.
only the unvaxed have a chance in the future ,we'll have to hold on and practice duck and weave.
the unvaxxed will be persecuted and cornered,but if enough avoid the jab there might be a chance when shit hits fan.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DmY8kB4SgR3t/

watch how the vaccinated treat the unvaccinated in oz

Nevertheless, I would make a distinction between the enthusiastic vaccination fans and those who could not withstand the pressure of the blackmailers. I have seen it in young people, without life experience, who are afraid because of their education, etc. I'm not sure I could have resisted it back then when I was ~20 years old after this constant propaganda. Besides, there are quite a few vaccinated people who are in favour of these "measures" being lifted immediately and that no one should be forced to be vaccinated.

I would find it extremely stupid to now consider every vaccinated person as my mortal enemy. That would only be another division for the benefit of the authorities and all the profiteers. Besides, I don't feel like hating my daughter now for not being able to withstand the pressure in school and education.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:25 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, since November 1st no free COVID tests for unvaxxed in Czech Republic. As I bother...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

I have to pay 10 euros for a test. So far I made three, this week I'll have to make fourth one to visit doctor to clean my left ear which is clogged. Embarassed

Yeah, here it will be at the similar price I guess.

no tests ,under any circumstances.

the swab up your nose/brain damages the brain barrier ,so toxins can get into your brain.

the swabs contain all kinds of nanotech garbage like ethylene oxide,graphene oxide,nanorobots,chips,morgellons and what else.

the tests will harm ,and probably kill most of those who thought they were smart enough to avoid the vaxx.

I think you exaggerate bit too much. Its just a swab around your nose. Its important to keep sane head and not to endulge too deep into conspiratory mind. The elites are already utilizing on "far out" theories as it is, there's no need to confirm their narrative.

I think, it's just business. From what I have heard, you need to sign an agreement, that negative side-effects of the vaccine are not known. So under normal circumstances, every clear thinking person would refuse. But the governments are forcing you to get vaccined. They don't force you directly,  they force the employers, shops, restaurants to check, whether you are vaccined or not. If you ask your employer, he will say, it's the government, if you ask the government, they will ignore you. If you use the Chinese vaccine, the government, doesn't recognize it. Why? Because they have a list of all companies, who have bribed them. And China doesn't bribe these governments.
What would happen, if they would accept the Chinese vaccine? All people would say, these Western companies don't know about any negative side-effects and it is a new method of creating a vaccine, so no one knows. The Chinese vaccine is a traditional one. So most people would use the Chinese vaccine and the Western companies would make zero profit.
Whether there is more to it, remains to be seen. All the dirt they find in these vaccines is very suspicious...

Yes, but to say ordinary test with the swipe around your nose will kill you is a bit too much for me.

"It's just a face mask, it's just a week of lockdown, it's just a swab". Justs led us to present days, when healthy people are labeled as sick, critical thinking is public threat and questions are inadmissible. Every single "just" means acceptance of their terms. Whatever this so-called COVID-19 is, it was done on purpose. The very same people, who force population to undergo tests and take their "vaccine", also financed experiments with so-called corona virus. they don't even hide it anymore. Fauci, the psychopath, who funneled money to labs in China, is the same charlatan, who promotes mRNA vaxxes.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/us-news/nih-admits-funding-limited-experiment-in-wuhan-accuses-us-ngo-of-funneling-its-money.html

Fauci even lied to congress about this.

And there is much more like this. recently, The Pfitzer files were leaked. They confirms harsh terms for numerou countries regarding "vaxx" supplies.

So, in short, accepting their terms means palying their game. And I don't play games with crooks...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 3077205713

I agree man, if it were up to me I would not take any test but I have to if I want to unclogg my left ear rofl. All I'm saying is, that I doubt a simple test will kill me and if I'm worng, well then I'm dead already since I had to take three of them so far.

how to remove earwax at home:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322247

unclog ears:

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-unclog-ears

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Matjaz, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:31 pm

Edward Snowden
@Snowden
(October 23, 2021)

This looks like it produces a global (hash) database of people's iris scans (for "fairness"),
and waves away the implications by saying "we deleted the scans!"

Yeah, but you save the *hashes* produced by the scans. Hashes that match *future* scans.
Don't catalogue eyeballs.

Don't use biometrics for anti-fraud.
In fact, don't use biometrics for anything.

twitter.com/Snowden/status/1451990496537088000

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:39 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Might be, but I have Turkish friends who look like Russians (e.g. red hair) and I have Russian friends who look like Asians Laughing
So maybe he's one of those "oh-my-god-you're-realy-from-?" guys
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:48 pm

D'ARAMITZ
@2ndNewMoon
(October 26, 2021)

Vaccination passport app shares personal data with Amazon and Royal Mail

twitter.com/2ndNewMoon/status/1452757930567258122

The Scottish Government ’s controversial vaccination passport shares the personal data
of users with a host of private firms, the Sunday Mail can reveal.

We have learned the NHS mobile phone app which presents the personal medical information in the form of a QR Code
shares data with companies including Amazon, Microsoft, ServiceNow, Royal Mail and an AI facial recognition firm.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/vaccination-passport-app-shares-personal-25285887?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:52 pm

der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Might be, but I have Turkish friends who look like Russians (e.g. red hair) and I have Russian friends who look like Asians Laughing

I was thinking more that he might be from an "NGO" ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:58 pm

Jacinda's Sadistic Glee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:06 am

President of Finland will arrive in Moscow 29.10 for negotiations with Putin.
Overall opinion: He will represent not only Finland, but also informally - the EU.
The EU needs a dialogue with Russia, but he will roll.
In the conditions of the crisis of relations, S.Niyanis looks like an optimal negotiator.
(machine translate)
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 TELEMMGLPICT000137760095_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08
Sauli Niinistö

Pepe Escobar
@RealPepeEscobar

Lavrov:
"I wouldn’t call the relations between Russia and NATO catastrophic because to be catastrophic you have to have at least something."

Shocked

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:14 am

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:18 am

boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:20 am

slay them allhttps://rumble.com/vo8bi8-joe-rogan-says-dr.-pierre-kory-treated-200-members-of-congress-with-ivermec.html
https://rumble.com/embed/vlm5di/?pub=4

Profanity, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:38 am

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 949160760

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:42 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

:Salute:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:46 am

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

Who could have seen this coming...
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X984

ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don't even have COVID
https://archive.md/MTTha

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/10/26/1046432435/ers-are-now-swamped-with-seriously-ill-patients-but-most-dont-even-have-covid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:09 am

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:13 am

Zambeezi wrote:Jacinda's Sadistic Glee

it has a dick

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:05 am

Houthis make massive advances as full siege of Marib city from all sides nears.

The center of Al-Juba district, south of Ma'rib governorate, fell under the control of the Houthi militia, after fierce battles with tribesmen, amid great disappointment on the part of the legitimacy.

Tribal sources said that the Houthi militias have taken control of the Al-Jadeed area, the center of Al-Juba, which includes a number of government buildings.

The Houthis also took control of the Al-Bayda - Harib junction, the Jabal Murad District junction, and the Asyud Mountains, northeast of Juba.

According to the sources, the militias also seized the strategic al-Kutf mountain, west of the same district.

The Houthi militia cut off all landline, mobile and internet networks from Marib, with its attack on the governorate intensified.

http://newsyemen.life/new/78378

http://www.news.cn/english/2021-10/26/c_1310270888.htm

Will Houthis enter Marib city for a battle or just keep it encircled and move on to the Marib oilfields?

Talos
Talos

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:57 pm

der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Might be, but I have Turkish friends who look like Russians (e.g. red hair)

In modern Turkey there are many different nations, that were forced together by Mustafa Kemal. They have the "Turkish" citizenship, but they are Kurds, Arabs, Armenians, Greeks were fleeing the country in 1923 after the burning of Smyrna and Tscherkessen (Circassians) from the Caucasus mountains and they are blond like Skandinavians.

der_mick wrote:and I have Russian friends who look like Asians Laughing

Because they are Asian. There are many Mongols and their descendents in Russia. When the Russians crossed the Ural mountains, they conquered huge areas, that were populated by many different Asian nations.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:15 pm

shachalnur wrote:

how to remove earwax at home:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322247

unclog ears:

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-unclog-ears

Never ever use such a thing to remove ear-wax (Ohrenschmalz).

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 ProductPicture_70657288_3_zoom

It is just pushing everything deeper inside and it will get more difficult or impossible to remove it afterwards.

By the way, when I was returning to China a Lao medic was using this for the test. My whole body was refusing this. I had to clamp on the chair, because I was so afraid, he or me would do a wrong move and push the whole thing into my brain.
The Chinese are not using this anymore. They have found a more simple method. lol!
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Matjaz, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:05 pm

EU fines Poland €1 million per day over judicial reforms
https://archive.md/wip/Jom0p

https://www.dw.com/en/eu-fines-poland-1-million-per-day-over-judicial-reforms/a-59635269

butthurt article lol
Xi Jinping/Putin skipping Global summits G20/Italy COP26/Scottland
https://archive.ph/8gVGB

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-26/g20-cop26-summits-xi-too-busy-lobbying-china-s-elites-for-foreign-engagement

Proposed voter ID laws ‘real threat’ to rights of Indigenous Australians and people without homes
https://archive.ph/wip/tGUTO

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/oct/27/proposed-voter-id-laws-real-threat-to-rights-of-indigenous-australians-and-people-without-homes

Sudan strongman is seen as an insider with powerful allies
https://archive.ph/wip/NOdbl

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-africa-sudan-crime-omar-al-bashir-3f2d4d660fabf1b526f09f04808af7c8

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:08 pm

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 X985

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1778904525

KneelB4Zod!, shachalnur, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:17 pm

Deaths among male Children are 83% higher than the 5-year-average since they were given the Covid-19 Vaccine
https://archive.md/Ckw2d

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/27/deaths-among-male-children-increased-by-89-percent-since-given-covid-19-vaccine/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:24 pm

RT LIVE

Waiting for Medhurst/Assange coverage....

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next