Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ...

Go down

Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ... Empty Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ...

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:43 am

hier dürft ihr euren Frust loswerden ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ... Empty gesperrt bin ich für drei Tage

Post by Ben.TORTURE Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:03 pm

Don Obi war da in der Nähe!

Ben.TORTURE

Back to top Go down

Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ... Empty Re: Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ...

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:51 pm

Huch, habe die letzten Tage verpasst, hier reinzuschauen. Ich hatte es in etwa auch so gedacht, dass man in den anderen Topics vor allem Infos deponieren kann, was "drüben" ständig zensiert wird. Das Topic hier eher zum "Ablästern".

Der ganze Pulk der Zensoren ist ständig "in der Nähe".

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ... Empty Re: Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ...

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:49 pm

Die Moderatorennazis haben mich in der Nacht zum 9.10. gesperrt, ohne Mail, keine Begründung, ich weiß nicht, für wie lange.

Kommt her zu mir alle, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid ... 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum