Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
khnum
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:46 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:52 pm

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 X587

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/4980/titles

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:53 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
56s
Turkish military base in Mosul, Iraq attacked by multiple projectiles

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:56 pm

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 X588

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:08 pm

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
3m
BREAKING: San Francisco will require proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 for a number of indoor activities including visiting restaurants, bars and gyms.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:08 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
1m
IED attack on US convoy in Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:23 pm

Ken Klippenstein
@kenklippenstein
(August 12, 2021)

Rand Paul’s wife bought stock in a company (Gilead Sciences) that makes a drug used to treat Covid-19 before the coronavirus threat was widely understood.
The month prior, the Senate health committee, of which Paul is a member, hosted a private briefing on Covid.

twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1425618105829634057

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:27 pm

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 X589

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Abacus wrote:Ken Klippenstein
@kenklippenstein
(August 12, 2021)

Rand Paul’s wife bought stock in a company (Gilead Sciences) that makes a drug used to treat Covid-19 before the coronavirus threat was widely understood.
The month prior, the Senate health committee, of which Paul is a member, hosted a private briefing on Covid.

twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1425618105829634057
Remdesivir https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remdesivir

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:58 pm

Middle East Monitor
@MiddleEastMnt
(August 12, 2021)

#SaudiArabia and #India carry out first ever joint naval exercise

twitter.com/MiddleEastMnt/status/1425852090723799047
middleeastmonitor.com/20210811-saudi-arabia-and-india-carry-out-first-ever-joint-naval-exercise/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:03 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
20s
UPDATE: Taliban capture city of Qala e Naw, this makes 4 provincial capitals captured today and at least 6 in the last 24 hours.

刘汉 wrote:

The US estimation that Kabul will survive between 30 and 90 days is too long. Kabul will fall earlier.

Obviously the time needed to fall of Kabul depends on how fast US backed figures will run...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:04 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Authorities in north Germany have asked more than 8,000 people to get repeat Covid vaccinations because a nurse is suspected of having injected saline instead of vaccine in many cases.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58186032
Germany fears thousands got saline, not vaccine

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Ezgif-52
Shit, that were shots I'd like to get ...
I know I'm often too stupid about these things, but I really need a certificate against the vaccination.
I hadn't bothered about it until now, but I still have an unexplained allergy (after several tests over years),  but they weren't too severe.
I also have recurring coagulation disorders, which almost killed me after giving birth.
I'm even more worried about my daughter, who is under a lot more pressure; as a pensioner, I can rather "sit it out".
Is there actually a clearly formulated list of contraindications?
Question Question Question Question Question
Do you mean 'How do I know if I'm (really) infected?'
'you will just KNOW'... you'll feel like shit and feel worse by the day. multiple symptoms.
true story: we just 'saved' another 3 days ago....  sunny
47 Y O female, bed ridden at home... felt 'the worst I've ever felt'...
overweight, allergic, elevated temp, constant cough, wheezing/respiratory, ached, weak, exhausted
sinus-lung infection had begun, mucus yellow/green... husband was considering hospitalization... which means: vaccine.
My daughter brought supplements (Zinc/D3/C/Quercetin), Azithromycin (fish antibiotics) and Ivermectin (equine paste)
results:
in 24 hours she was up walking around/cleaning house/cooking
in 48 hours she was working w/ her husband at self employed manufacture business.
**it's the ivermectin. one. single. dose.

No, that's really not the question of whether I notice it, I assume it would be immediately obvious to me. The only time I had the flu, I noticed it immediately. I give flying ... about an infection, either me and my zoo of billions of bacteria and viruses can handle it or not. I have also overcome everything possible so far.

No, I just want something that proves that I should not get the vaccination because of contraindications. The vaccination apparently does more harm than good anyway, you get infected with "Corona" just as easily or more easily and it makes you even more susceptible to other infections, respectively the immune system is less able to fight them off.

I do not, never ever, get a vax against the flu or "Corona"! For reasons ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:09 pm

@Zambeezi

oilgeopolitics.net/GMO/Tamiflu/tamiflu.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:18 pm

bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/pcbe/reports/beyondtherapy/chapter4.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Mick Wallace
@wallacemick
(August 11, 2021)

Great speech in Belgium Parliament by @RaoulHedebouw

- Spare the19 minutes to listen to it. #EU must break its link with #US Imperialism + its Perpetual Wars.
We don't need a Cold War or Hot War with #China - or anyone else. Europe wants Peace not War...

twitter.com/wallacemick/status/1425341984139616259

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Well, this is the most ridiculous "threat" I've read in a long time...:

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
22m
#BREAKING EU threatens Taliban with 'isolation' if seizes power in Afghanistan

Taliban must be shaking in their boots. This is real life satire.

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 4029985365 #77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 4029985365 #77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:01 pm

Lol, literally we!re back in Saigon situation...:

Guess htere will be many funny photos that will go down the history as from the Saigon fall and its fallout. My favourite one:

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 E8nZw-fXIAkZMs3?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:06 pm

The Communiqué with Richard Medhurst
@TheCommuniqueRM
(August 10, 2021)

A History of False-Flags
Ever heard of "Operation Northwoods" where Americans wanted to commit acts of terrorism against their own military & civilian targets to blame them on #Cuba?
How about the Israeli false-flag "Lavon Affair?"
@RichiMedhurst
explains

twitter.com/TheCommuniqueRM/status/1425193651907571713
presstv.ir/Detail/2021/08

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:07 pm

Abacus wrote:The Communiqué with Richard Medhurst
@TheCommuniqueRM
(August 10, 2021)

A History of False-Flags
Ever heard of "Operation Northwoods" where Americans wanted to commit acts of terrorism against their own military & civilian targets to blame them on #Cuba?
How about the Israeli false-flag "Lavon Affair?"
@RichiMedhurst
explains

twitter.com/TheCommuniqueRM/status/1425193651907571713
presstv.ir/Detail/2021/08

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Matt Kennard
@kennardmatt
(August 11, 2021)

As a UK judge made 2 rulings against Assange in 2018, her husband was closely involved w a right-wing lobby group running a media campaign against Assange.

Last year, same judge, Lady Arbuthnot, was promoted to High Court, where US appeal is heard in Oct

twitter.com/kennardmatt

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:18 pm

Today I've read just another one bizzare msm article published here. It was something like "75% of new infections is among unvaccinated people".

I said yeah, it's quite logic. Vaxed zombies are not obligated to undergo tests. This shoddy propaganda makes me sick.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:32 pm

Movie about war on Donbass. Download it bcs it gonna be erased soon I think:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:34 pm

Is this fucking real?

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 E8blM3HVcAIXnfO?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:43 pm

Declassified UK
@declassifiedUK
(August 11, 2021)

Declassified files show that Britain conducted a covert propaganda offensive to stop Chilean leader Salvador Allende winning two presidential elections
– and helped prepare the ground for General Augusto Pinochet’s brutal military regime.

twitter.com/declassifiedUK/status/1425441882226651136

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next