Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Profanity
Matjaz
khnum
刘汉
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:54 pm

(July 9, 2021) Assassination suspects behind killing of president Jovenel Moise arrested inside island’s Taiwanese embassy
A group of men believed to have been part of the hit squad that killed Haitian president Jovenel Moise
were arrested after they broke into and hid inside Taiwan’sembassy on the Caribbean island.
Eleven men suspected of being involved in the assassination were arrested on Thursday
after the Taiwanese embassy gave permission to the police to enter the premises,
according to a statement published on the embassy’s website on Friday.
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3140437/haiti-assassination-suspects-arrested-inside-taiwanese-embassy

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:03 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Here you are not right I think. On multiple levels, actually. At first, we definitely do not support US as Polish govt. does. We refused US radar station in our country, Poland welcomed US military base (and suffers from it, of course). We're not in favor of sanctions and threats against Russia. Poles, with their "butthurt" feeling towards Russia are nothing but weak link within V4. Hungaria, Slovakia -  we have no problem with Russia. Poland, with their "Kaczinsky assassination" construct... yes, they are easily manipulated.

You can't even imagine how many people here disbelieve our secret service reporting that Russian agents were behind ammo depot explosion in Vrbětice. Even within the government there is not enough supporters of this fabrication. President included...

Afaik is there little to no difference between people and gov. in Poland. I know some who would defend USA with teeth and nails. How is this in the other countries? Here in Germany maybe less than 50 % pro USA/anti Russia.

Question

There's quite strong panslavic movement in Poland that derives from modern neo paganism and they are not hostile towards them since its inclusive with the ideology. Also ordinary people not burdened with politics don't grow any particular hatred towards Russians. But like it was already said, the rivalry between these two is old. Slavs in general always find some nemesis among their own, its characteristic that derives from neighbor competition. For instance, Serbs vs Croats, is a good example.

Here in the Wild West of Germany, I hadn't heard any of the old stories. Of course, it may be that my observation is a speciality of Poles who have been living in Germany since shortly after 1990. This enthusiasm for the USA left me quite speechless. They tell themselves that all the shit there is chocolate. When the USA then issues slogans against Russia, that's a double reason.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:17 pm

Abacus wrote:Alex Rubinstein
@RealAlexRubi
(July 8, 2021)

I love it when they say the quiet part out loud.
It may be MTG saying it, but it's what everyone with power in DC is thinking.

twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/1413228590683070466

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

I’m in full support of the troop withdrawal in Afghanistan,
but we are leaving the massive infrastructure that WE built with OUR money and NOTHING for America.
China is moving in & using what WE built for rare earth mineral mines.

WE should have those mining rights NOT China.
twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1413165260886970368

China isn't invading, the US did.
It's called "the spoils of war".
Suck it up, Marjorie.

shachalnur, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:58 pm

Court: 'You have a duty to protect children'
Aussie Environment minister: 'Nuh-uh' (lol... good luck with that defense.)

‘Pretty embarrassing’: Australia environment minister draws flak after stating she will challenge coal mine expansion court ruling
https://www.rt.com/news/528803-australia-environment-minister-appeal-coal-mine-ruling/

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X178

Court Decision
The court was told that the controversial expansion plans could see the release of an additional 100 million tons of carbon dioxide
roughly 20% of the entire country’s yearly climate footprint.

Describing the effects on climate change as “catastrophic,”
Judge Bromberg referenced the potential for heat stress-related death and deadly bushfires as he pronounced his ruling.

Australia is one of the world’s largest coal exporters and has not signed up to a zero emissions target by 2050. It also ranked amongst the worst performers in terms of action taken to cut greenhouse gas emissions in the UN’s recently released Sustainable Development Report 2021.

Responding to Ley’s statement, Anjali Sharma, the student listed as the primary plaintiff in the case, told Reuters she found it “pretty embarrassing” that the government would challenge the decision.

“Sussan Ley is now taking it to the courts to prove her right to harm the environment." (oops)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:25 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Ezgif-69

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:15 am; edited 3 times in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:33 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X179
Legal restrictions are even tighter for those who are out to get groceries
only one person per household able to go outside to “obtain food, goods or services once per day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:45 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X180

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:57 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X181

just noticed this post is 9999... ha. what does this mean??

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:25 am

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X182

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:34 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:35 am

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 E53rEdfXEAssGIn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:56 am

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X183

https://archive.is/0OdI5

https://www.zmescience.com/science/china-takes-quantum-supremacy-lead/

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:06 am

looks like an SKS. one of my favorites.
In case imperialism happens to put a foot in Vietnam again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:15 am

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X186

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:17 am

Reports coming in New South Wales police are inspecting shopping bags and if whats in there is not deemed essential you are arrested

If I find footage I will post it

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:27 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:57 am

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Wann-ist-hierzulande-Freedom-Day/Neuseeland-Covid-Isolation-hat-Immunsystem-der-Kinder-stark-geschwaecht/posting-39236286/show/

"...
https://www.rnd.de/gesundheit/neuseeland-akute-rs-virusinfektionen-bei-kindern-nehmen-zu-TCSZB227JNDVVHQ5RSFBTWRZ3Y.html

"New Zealand:
Covid isolation has severely weakened children's immune systems, extreme rise in acute RS virus infections

New Zealand is seeing an explosion in cases of children being admitted to hospitals with severe respiratory illnesses.

Experts attribute the increase to the isolation during the pandemic.

This has weakened people's immune systems. Especially small children are suffering."

I would bet that it is not only the children's immune systems that have been weakened.
The whole thing resembles a Medusa:
Cut off one head and two new ones grow.

Freedom is a long way off as long as politicians and some scientists are short-sighted."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 X186

Question

What does it mean? Putin prefers to talk to plants than to Western politicians? It would be reasonable, plants may have some form of rudimentary intelligence.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:09 am

khnum wrote:Reports coming in New South Wales police are inspecting shopping bags and if whats in there is not deemed essential you are arrested

If I find footage I will post it

That would be good so I can put it in a German forum.

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:38 am

such a treacherous imposter. spit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:21 am

great idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:09 am

they expect a lot of 'cooperation' don't they? fuk em. thieves & murderers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:18 am

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:21 am

finally let him go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:28 am

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:29 am

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:13 am

Zambeezi wrote:they expect a lot of 'cooperation' don't they? fuk em. thieves & murderers.

ELP's "Brain Salad Surgery" came to my mind.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:26 am

@ Zambeezi

Are there already any reactions to the involvement of Russia, China and Iran in Afghanistan? Especially the possible reconstruction aid from China and the talks of the Iranians with both groups Taliban and "government" should be received with extreme " excitement" in the USA.

Or are they keeping quiet so that no one in the population finds out?

Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next