Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Talos
khnum
刘汉
Nuke68
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:36 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:39 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:13 pm

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 E5DrhDfX0BAZ2RF?format=jpg&name=large

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AK Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 E5DrhDfX0BAZ2RF?format=jpg&name=large

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

Are you really that gullible Zod? You believe everything somebody says in the net? That "news" is absolutely total bullshit. I'm very sad about what this site have become

AK

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:39 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Zambeezi

"I'm 6 months older than Putin. Ha!"

Oh shat, I always thought you are younger than I am. But I am 6 years younger than Putin.

Shocked
yeah... thought it was about time to come out of the closet. why not??
Zodland needs 'Elders'. Ha!!
#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3077205713

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:44 pm

AK wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 E5DrhDfX0BAZ2RF?format=jpg&name=large

Are you really that gullible Zod? You believe everything somebody says in the net? That "news" is absolutely total bullshit. I'm very sad about what this site have become

In my country we have such saying. It can be translated as "There's little bit of truth behind every rumour"...

Finnish Supreme Court doesn't consider sexual-abuse of 10-year-old as rape

https://in.news.yahoo.com/finnish-supreme-court-doesn-apos-110326387.html

"In a surprising judgment, the Finland Supreme Court refused to consider sexual abuse of a 10-year-old girl, by 23-year-old asylum seeker, as rape."

So even if screenshot of the article, shared here: https://twitter.com/DianeSaumure/status/1409885643824631810 is fabricated, it doesn't mean this can't be correct rather sooner than later. The cornerstone of such sick society was already laid...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 pm

AK wrote:

Zodland hasn't 'become' anything different than what it always has been and continues to be.
So some bullshit was 'posted' and YOU called it out.
the 'administrator' posted it. so what...
it 'disgusted him' whether true or not true.
glad it's not true.
lighten up and thanks for setting things straight.
post something. contribute. you are welcome to correct and inform...
and yes... criticize. relax dude.
I found this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oulu_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Reactions
#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X149

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:25 pm

I am getting very concerned for the future of Australia.last year they introduced the Defence legislation amendment act-enhancement of defence force response for emergencies amendment.It not only gives Australian troops indemnity but also foreign troops and police indemnity from civil or criminal prosecution in an emergency situation.

Not only that I found on Western Australian statutes an amendment to their public health act of 2016 under s196-7 entitled instrument of authorisation to supply or administer a poison Sars cov 2(covid 19)vaccine authorizing the military to vaccinate.

Will these troops or police be yank,UN or Chinese??

Stage 2 of the vaccine rollout could be deadly

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:33 pm

khnum wrote:I am getting very concerned for the future of Australia.last year they introduced the Defence legislation amendment act-enhancement of defence force response for emergencies amendment.It not only gives Australian troops indemnity but also foreign troops and police indemnity from civil or criminal prosecution in an emergency situation.
Not only that I found on Western Australian statutes an amendment to their public health act of 2016 under s196-7 entitled instrument of authorisation to supply or administer a poison Sars cov 2(covid 19)vaccine authorizing the military to vaccinate.
police state 'indemnity' not just Aussieland...

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:52 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:I am getting very concerned for the future of Australia.last year they introduced the Defence legislation amendment act-enhancement of defence force response for emergencies amendment.It not only gives Australian troops indemnity but also foreign troops and police indemnity from civil or criminal prosecution in an emergency situation.
police state 'indemnity' not just Aussieland...

I agree with the IRA if you are a spy its a bullet through the back of the head,no trials,no courts you are wasting your time,the five eyes militaries and intelligence services are just mercinaries for the City of London,big banking,big oil,narco trafficers etc if civilians think the military will save them they are grossly mistaken,we just have to console ourselves with the fact there is a hell and whoever goes there is there for a long long time.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:48 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Corona-Bundesnotbremse-laeuft-aus/Re-Ja-aber-anders-als-bisher/posting-39178110/show/?nid=ai92xMOa

"...
EAT has developed the so-called "planetary health diet", which the WEF touts as the "sustainable dietary solution of the future". But according to Federic Leroy, professor of food science and biotechnology at the University of Brussels, "The diet aims to cut the meat and dairy intake of the global population by as much as 90% in some cases and replaces it with lab-made foods, cereals and oil."

Like everything else in the "Great Reboot", we will have no real choice in diet. EAT notes that it will be forced on us by "hard policy interventions that include laws, fiscal measures, subsidies and penalties, trade reconfiguration and other economic and structural measures." We will all be forced to eat the same synthetic food or simply starve to death.

This is just a taste of what is being prepared under the guise of Covid-19 coercion and economic collapse, and 2021 will be a pivotal year for this anti-human agenda.
..."

Please also read the rest of the comment, there are also a few links at the beginning.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:53 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Corona-Bundesnotbremse-laeuft-aus/Re-Ja-aber-anders-als-bisher/posting-39178110/show/?nid=ai92xMOa

"...
EAT has developed the so-called "planetary health diet", which the WEF touts as the "sustainable dietary solution of the future". But according to Federic Leroy, professor of food science and biotechnology at the University of Brussels, "The diet aims to cut the meat and dairy intake of the global population by as much as 90% in some cases and replaces it with lab-made foods, cereals and oil."

Like everything else in the "Great Reboot", we will have no real choice in diet. EAT notes that it will be forced on us by "hard policy interventions that include laws, fiscal measures, subsidies and penalties, trade reconfiguration and other economic and structural measures." We will all be forced to eat the same synthetic food or simply starve to death.

This is just a taste of what is being prepared under the guise of Covid-19 coercion and economic collapse, and 2021 will be a pivotal year for this anti-human agenda.
..."

mmmm bugs and laboratory meat,once again Bill Gates fat fingers are all over this one

Please also read the rest of the comment, there are also a few links at the beginning.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:38 pm

Now for some good news Neo-con war criminal Donald Rumsfeld has joined Papa Bush in hell

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:44 pm

khnum wrote:Now for some good news Neo-con war criminal Donald Rumsfeld has joined Papa Bush in hell

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1778904525 #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1778904525 #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1778904525

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Tumblr_mmth0xs6gc1sn0r88o1_500

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Corona-Bundesnotbremse-laeuft-aus/Re-Ja-aber-anders-als-bisher/posting-39178110/show/?nid=ai92xMOa
"...
..."
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

"With the US presidency under Biden, Washington re-entered the Global Warming Agenda of the Paris Agreement.
As China makes loud promises to meet stringent CO2 emissions standards by 2060, the World Economic Forum is on the verge of unveiling
what will change the way we are all supposed to live, and what WEF boss Klaus Schwab calls "The Big Reboot”.

Please don't make the mistake of considering this unimportant.
This all fits into an agenda that has been planned for decades by old affluent families like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.
Brzezinski called it the end of the sovereign nation state.
David Rockefeller called it the "One World Government".
George HW Bush called it the "New World Order" in 1990.
Slowly we can see better and better what they are up to if we allow it.

►The World Economic Forum's “Great Reboot” is a 21st century proposition for a new form of global total control

“We only have one planet and we know that climate change could be the next global disaster with even more dramatic consequences for humankind. We have to de-carbonise the economy in the short window still remaining and bring our thinking and behavior once more into harmony with nature”, said WEF founder Schwab on the agenda in January 2021.
The last time,that the actors did something of a similar magnitude was in 1939, on the eve of World War II.

In May 2020 the British Crown Prince Charles, together with the founder of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, presented what they jokingly called the “Great New Start”.
Increasingly, world leaders and business leaders are using terms such as “Big New Start” or “4th Industrial Revolution” and the call to “Build Back Better” favored by the Biden administration.
They are all based on the same dramatic global changes. The US “Green New Deal” and the EU “Green Deal” are all part of it.

What is most striking about the “Great Reboot” agenda is that it is being driven by the same giga-rich plutocratic families who are responsible for the flaws of the current world economic model.
They, not us, caused the ruin of organic fields and nature with their Roundup glyphosate and toxic pesticides.
They have ruined the air quality in our cities through the transportation models they impose on us.
They created the "free market" model of globalization that has ruined the industrial base of the United States and industrial EU nations.

Now that they hold us responsible for a supposedly catastrophic carbon footprint, we are conditioned to accept the guilt and be punished in order to "save the next generation" for Greta and her friends.

►The 4th industrial revolution

"Behind the seductive rhetoric of those in power to create a “sustainable” world hides an agenda of ice-cold eugenics, of depopulation on an unprecedented scale. It's not human. In fact, some call it "transhuman".

In 2016, WEF boss Schwab wrote a book called “Shaping the Future of The Fourth Industrial Revolution”. In it he describes the technological changes that have come with the 5G smartphones, the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence that connect everything with everything to make the most mundane decisions for us, such as buying more milk or turning down the stove. At the same time, the data is centralized in private corporations such as Google or Facebook in order to monitor each of our breaths.

Schwab describes how the new generation technologies already brought to market by Google, Huawei, Facebook and countless others will enable governments to “invade the previously private space of our thoughts, read our minds and behave to influence…

"Technologies of the 4th industrial revolution will not stop becoming part of the physical world around us - they will become part of us" (intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior…) says Schwab.
“Today's external devices - from portable computers to virtual reality headsets - will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains. ”

Schwab adds: "What the 4th industrial revolution will bring about is a merging of our physical, digital and biological identity (What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity)."
These fusion technologies include “active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies”, explains Schwab.
These “implantable devices will likely also help communicate thoughts that are normally expressed verbally through a 'built-in' smartphone, and possibly unspoken thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals. "

I don't know about you, but I'm not keen on the state or Google reading my brainwaves.

►Control our food

"What is confusing for many is the plethora of front groups, NGOs and programs all working towards the same goal: drastic control over every member of society in the name of sustainability - the UN Agenda 2030.
Nowhere is it more threatening in their plans, than as to the future of our food.

Having created the current system of globalized industrial agriculture, agribusiness, a project initiated by the Rockefeller Foundation in the 1950s,
those same circles are now advocating “sustainable” agriculture, which is a shift towards
►genetically modified,
►spurious foods ,
►laboratory-made synthetic meats and the like,
►even with the inclusion of worms and weeds as new food sources.

Schwab's WEF has teamed up with something called the EAT Forum, which in turn describes itself as “Davos for Food” and plans to “set the political agenda”.
EAT was founded in Sweden in 2016 with the support of the British Wellcome Trust (founded with funds from GlaxoSmithKline) and the German Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research.
Synthetic gene-edited meat grown in the laboratory is supported by Bill Gates, among others, who is also behind Moderna and other gene-edited vaccines.
EAT works with Impossible Foods and other biotech companies, among others. Impossible Foods was originally co-funded by Google, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates. Recent laboratory results showed that the company's imitation meat contained toxic glyphosate levels 11 times higher than its closest competitor.

In 2017, EAT FReSH (Food Reform for Sustainability and Health) started
►with the support of Bayer AG, one of the world's most dangerous pesticide and GMO producers, which now also owns Monsanto,
►with the China-based GMO and pesticide giant Syngenta,
►Cargill, Unilever, DuPont, and even Google.
This is the planned food future under the "Big Reboot". Forget the traditional family farmers.

In his 2020 book “The Great Reset”,
Schwab argues biotechnology and genetically modified food should become a central pillar of the problems of global food shortages, problems exacerbated by Covid-19.
He is pushing GMO and especially the controversial gene editing. He writes:
“Global food security will only be achieved if genetically modified food regulations are adjusted to reflect the reality
that gene editing provides a precise, efficient and safe way to improve crops. "
Gates,a project partner of Schwab for years, argues similarly.

EAT has developed the so-called “planetary health diet”, which the WEF is promoting as the “sustainable dietary solution of the future”.
However, according to Federic Leroy, Professor of Food Science and Biotechnology at the University of Brussels,
“The diet aims to cut the meat and dairy intake of the global population by as much as 90% in some cases and replaces it with lab-made foods, cereals and oil). "
Like everything else in the Big Reboot, we won't have real choices when it comes to diet.
EAT states that they are [gradually] being forced upon us by “hard policy interventions that include laws, fiscal measures, subsidies and penalties, trade reconfiguration and other economic and structural measures) ”.
We will all be forced to eat the same synthetic foods or simply starve to death.

"This is just a taste of what is being prepared under the guise of the Covid-19 coercive measures and economic collapse, and 2021 will be a pivotal year for this misanthropic agenda.
The advent of AI, robots, and other digital technologies will allow the powers of eternity to dispose of hundreds of millions of jobs.
Contrary to their propaganda, new jobs will not be created sufficiently. We will become increasingly “redundant”.

It all seems too surreal until you read it in their own descriptions.
The fact that the cabal of the most influential corporations and billionaires in the world sits on the board of the WEF, with Kissinger's student Klaus Schwab,
together with the head of the UN and the IMF,with the CEOs of the world's largest financial giants, including Blackrock or BlackStone, Christine Lagarde from the European Central Bank, David Rubenstein from the Carlyle Group, Jack Ma, the richest billionaire in China, is proof enough that this “Big New Start” is not is carried out in the real interests of ordinary people, despite their ingratiating words. That dystopian agenda is 1984on steroids.
Covid-19 is just the foreplay.

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 am

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Amish

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:24 am

Life Under Taliban Rule

Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:19 am

more police state indemnity
Tucker calls for probe into NSA spying on him

Tucker to the NSA: You didn't answer the question

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:05 pm

spit.
AP Under Fire for Headline Announcing Donald Rumsfeld's Death
https://archive.is/t3n0m

https://www.albawaba.com/node/donald-rumsfeld-iraq-afghanistan-war-victims-1436458

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:25 pm

Digital COVID Certificate: EU-wide travel pass comes into force
https://archive.is/wip/nT8gJ

https://www.euronews.com/2021/07/01/digital-covid-certificate-eu-wide-travel-pass-officially-comes-into-force

The pass applies in three situations: it attests whether a person has been vaccinated against COVID-19, whether they have had a recent negative test, or whether they are considered immune having previously contracted the disease. Proof of a positive PCR test will be needed.
A gradual implementation period is foreseen, with a grace period running until August 12 for countries not ready on July 1. During this period, other states should accept national documents on condition they contain data required at European level.
Countries are obliged to accept vaccines approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA): Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson&Johnson.
They can also -- though this is not compulsory -- also admit people inoculated with vaccines authorised in some EU countries, such as the Russian Sputnik V in Hungary, or with products approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO), such as the Chinese Sinopharm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:30 pm

Fewer than 8% of Australian adults fully vaccinated four months into rollout
https://archive.is/wip/N69lH

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/01/fewer-than-than-8-of-australians-fully-vaccinated-four-months-into-rollout
#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:46 pm

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 X150

https://thehighwire.com/videos/mrna-vaccine-inventor-calls-for-stop-of-covid-vax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:53 pm

Delta Variant
"Panic Porn Dressed Up As Science" - Exposing The Truth About The Delta Variant
#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 COVID3_3
https://archive.is/tCpIW
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/panic-porn-dressed-science-exposing-truth-about-delta-variant

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:05 pm

this is disturbing on a really primal level

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next