Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:03 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:25 pm

This is disturbing :/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Moon of Alabama wrote a short piece. He/she seems to think that that it's all over because Ukraine decided against retaking Donbass.

Were that it was that straight forward. You can't just turn all that gear around, send it home and pretend nothing happened.

This is far bigger than just Ukraine, it's a Western-driven crisis and it's not so simplistic as "Oh well, back to the housework"!

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Moon of Alabama wrote a short piece. He/she seems to think that that it's all over because Ukraine decided against retaking Donbass.

Were that it was that straight forward. You can't just turn all that gear around, send it home and pretend nothing happened.

This is far bigger than just Ukraine, it's a Western-driven crisis and it's not so simplistic as "Oh well, back to the housework"!

Yesterday when AFP reported that Ukraine had decided against an armed assault to recover Donetsk and Luhansk, I was very relieved and happy; I even thanked ALmighty God right here in this thread.

As the day wore on yesterday, I started getting videos of machine gun fire around Donetsk, and late into the night, more videos showing mortars and such being launched into the Donabas. I found myself wondering "are we gonna have to go thru this thing anyway?"

I know that "truth is the first casualty of war" but I really did not expect that the Commander of Ukraine Armed Forces would be the one doing the lying when he told AFP they'd given up on the idea of an armed assault on the Donbas. Now, it appears he is the CHIEF LIAR.

This is, in every respect, a West-driven crisis. MY country and those of the EU are directly responsible for it. I am ashamed and angry over what my government is doing.

I talk about this on my radio show nightly and my audience is pissed-off about what's going on as well. The government is doing this shit in OUR NAME . . . with OUR MONEY . . . . and yet I don't know of a single rational American who wants anything to do with the troubles in Ukraine. Yet it is OUR government causing them.

It __seems__ that the West is trying to cause some big problem in order to justify shutting down the Nordstream-2 pipeline. COuld all this simply be about money? Oil/Gas money?

Are we that craven that we'd start a fucking world war over a gas pipeline?

It all seems so ridiculous; but the deaths are real. The destruction is real. God Help us all from the psychopaths who seem to be in charge.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Mr Badger, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:10 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
4m
#Syria reaches breakthrough in oil crisis https://aml.ink/SOA02 #Baniyas

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:34 pm

Victor
@vicktop55
·
24m
Военный обозреватель, [10.04.21]

The US RQ-4A Global Hawk reconnaissance drone has not yet returned to its base and has already worked along the Black Sea coast of Russia, then went to the Caucasus, again to the coast of Crimea, and is currently in the line of contact in Donbas.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 EyoaxIgXAAM8r7q?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:45 pm

More articles claim DMX was recently vaccinated against so-called COVID-19...

https://washingtonnewspost.com/news/dmx-received-covid-vaccine-days-before-heart-attack-family-says-no-drugs-exclusive/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:44 pm

Has anyone an idea or approximate numbers how much equipment and how many personnel Russia has sent to Donbass/Crimea until now?

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:57 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Has anyone an idea or approximate numbers how much equipment and how many personnel Russia has sent to Donbass/Crimea until now?

Russia's entire military is on alert this month April there will be 4000 exercises nationwide,with regards to Ukraine 14 ground units/25000 soldiers greater than any time since 2014 it seems like a nation preparing for war,which is quite possible over oil or gas

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:09 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

The number being bandied around today is 85,000 personnel within 25 miles of the border.

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:15 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

The number being bandied around today is 85,000 personnel within 25 miles of the border.

I got my info from a Western aligned source,On demand news,be it 25000 or 85000 to put it into perspective Australia only has 5000 instantly ready troops,so its a major force

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:19 am

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I got my info from a Western aligned source,On demand news,be it 25000 or 85000 to put it into perspective Australia only has 5000 instantly ready troops,so its a major force

Yep, either way it's formidable. If it pops, it will be terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:14 am

Dutch army veterans joined again anti-lockdown march.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:14 am

Meanwhile in the US...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:15 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I lived in East Anglia for a few years, I used to see these flying East at altitude in open formations early in the morning. Perhaps a dozen at once.

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:16 am

In Netherland even police joined anti-lockdown protests...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:52 am

Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
21m
#USAF RQ4 Global Hawk drone has surveyed the #Donbass contact zone 3 times in a single flight.

This is highly unusual behavior.

Something is brewing in #US-#Ukrainian military command.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 EypkjnXVgAQDWIH?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 am

Anniversary:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:57 am

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Ezgif-10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:03 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
21m
#USAF RQ4 Global Hawk drone has surveyed the #Donbass contact zone 3 times in a single flight.

This is highly unusual behavior.

Something is brewing in #US-#Ukrainian military command.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 EypkjnXVgAQDWIH?format=jpg&name=small

Has now left Ukraine, flown through Romania and currently over Bulgaria heading SouthWest.

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next