Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Nuke68
boris
Böhse Tante
Duby
Talos
ShockJock
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
khnum
14 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:06 pm

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1778904525 #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1778904525 #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:33 pm

Here we go...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:44 pm

Hey Matjaz, how r u?

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 141993559

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:57 pm

This one is even better...:

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

It looks like fascism to me..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:08 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

It looks like fascism to me..

Covidism.

That's metro police (county police). Code name shit pickers. They even did not call state police and left the child on the street. That's why I have no respect for this uniformed fuckers. It's a shame to be a cop today. Especially if they follow this covidist dictatorship. *spit*

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:10 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey Matjaz, how r u?

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 141993559

Hey ZOD, just came from work. Gotta make something for dinner. Smile Am okay, a bit tired of all the crap going on in the world but I try to dissociate myself from all of it and it helps. I noticed I'm in much better mood those days when I don't read twitter or surf the net in general, honestly. I hope all is well with you guys!

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:11 pm

...I played eurojackpot yesterday again and won, again! Very Happy 7,40 euros :/ its always a pocket change but at least I win, so maybe karma is trying to tell me something you know...you're close but try a bit harder, day to day and we just might reward you Cool Cool
Matjaz
Matjaz

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:20 pm

I just checked it outz...63 million went to Germany, 5+1 to Czech republic and 4x Germany again.

https://www.loterija.si/eurojackpot/rezultati

I'd be happy with 5+0 its 75k euros alien
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:30 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Hey ZOD, just came from work. Gotta make something for dinner. Smile Am okay, a bit tired of all the crap going on in the world but I try to dissociate myself from all of it and it helps. I noticed I'm in much better mood those days when I don't read twitter or surf the net in general, honestly. I hope all is well with you guys!

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 3077205713

I'm extremely bussy in last weeks. Since I changed the job I need to spend more time doing shits other people didn't do. I expected that tho'. I entered a company which is just starting and things are hectic. We're building working system how to co-ordinate production, material logistic and export of goods as our production is already ongoing.
Now purchase department is my responsibility but I have to check inbound of raw materials, outsourced and cooperated goods as well as I check outbound of finished products. And we're still working in excell tabs. It's a mad house. But frankly, I like it as it's something new after more, than 13 years.

Plus I won a jackpot as all the companies with more, than 50 employees must test them for this COVID hoax. We have about 30 employees, lol. Karma loves me.

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:I just checked it outz...63 million went to Germany, 5+1 to Czech republic and 4x Germany again.

https://www.loterija.si/eurojackpot/rezultati

I'd be happy with 5+0 its 75k euros alien

This week I recieved my golden hand-shake from my former employer. I know what you're hoping for.

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Occupation of Syria:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:57 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

KneelB4Zod!, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I'm extremely bussy in last weeks. Since I changed the job I need to spend more time doing shits other people didn't do. I expected that tho'. I entered a company which is just starting and things are hectic. We're building working system how to co-ordinate production, material logistic and export of goods as our production is already ongoing.
Now purchase department is my responsibility but I have to check inbound of raw materials, outsourced and cooperated goods as well as I check outbound of finished products. And we're still working in excell tabs. It's a mad house. But frankly, I like it as it's something new after more, than 13 years.

Plus I won a jackpot as all the companies with more, than 50 employees must test them for this COVID hoax. We have about 30 employees, lol. Karma loves me.

I thought you mentioned somwewhere you changed your job. Congratulations, it takes some balls to flip employee after thirteen years! And small companies are usually better to work for then big ones. Relationships tend to be more close and real.

I was just thinking how all this internet identity is a huge trap and how all our thoughts are recorded and forever imprinted in their database. I never thought about it ten years ago but today you can't change anything, they know for everyone what you are about. So in case war happens the enemy doesn't even have to have spies and snitch on people all they need to do is go check their database and you're on the list, right away on their list for termination. Why do I talk about this? It makes me feel unease considering the situation we have in Slovenia. The leftist are speaking openly about executing their political opponents and our judiciary system doesn't do anything about it. They(judges) are biased so the threats continue, just today they found another mass killing from WW2(they find one each month on average).

My people are crazy like that, they killed hundreds of thousands civilians after WW2 ended. Killings were going on for years until early 50's..and now ancestors of those murderers are threatening how they gonna continue the work once shtf. They are openly threatening through media and our judiciary system does not sanctions those threats at all. Like its okay to say shit like: "we didn't kill you enough and we don't regret anything and we'll do it again", and they will, once shtf all over the world in Slovenia it will be intimidation on civilians, not honorable soldier to soldier fight. And they got the lists from the internet for every citizen on which side is who. Yeah, if shtf worldwide it will be tough business here, commies are crazy like that. Onyl solace I have is the fact Hungary is close neighbour and Hungarian right wingers seem to have genuine interest in Slovenia as their protectorate of sort.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:23 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I thought you mentioned somwewhere you changed your job. Congratulations, it takes some balls to flip employee after thirteen years! And small companies are usually better to work for then big ones. Relationships tend to be more close and real.

I was just thinking how all this internet identity is a huge trap and how all our thoughts are recorded and forever imprinted in their database. I never thought about it ten years ago but today you can't change anything, they know for everyone what you are about. So in case war happens the enemy doesn't even have to have spies and snitch on people all they need to do is go check their database and you're on the list, right away on their list for termination. Why do I talk about this? It makes me feel unease considering the situation we have in Slovenia. The leftist are speaking openly about executing their political opponents and our judiciary system doesn't do anything about it. They(judges) are biased so the threats continue, just today they found another mass killing from WW2(they find one each month on average).

My people are crazy like that, they killed hundreds of thousands civilians after WW2 ended. Killings were going on for years until early 50's..and now ancestors of those murderers are threatening how they gonna continue the work once shtf. They are openly threatening through media and our judiciary system does not sanctions those threats at all. Like its okay to say shit like: "we didn't kill you enough and we don't regret anything and we'll do it again", and they will, once shtf all over the world in Slovenia it will be intimidation on civilians, not honorable soldier to soldier fight. And they got the lists from the internet for every citizen on which side is who. Yeah, if shtf worldwide it will be tough business here, commies are crazy like that. Onyl solace I have is the fact Hungary is close neighbour and Hungarian right wingers seem to have genuine interest in Slovenia as their protectorate of sort.

Well, I was fired by my old employee as "holding company changed some key points of it's business strategy". Then they offered me different position within the company, without golden hand-shake, or I was free to find the new employer. I took the 2nd option as the new company was created just to outsource the production that was done where I worked bnefore...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:25 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4m
#DONETSK- “We have carefully studied the Karabakh war. We want to reunite our lands. The borders of Donetsk Republic don’t coincide with borders of the Donetsk region. Our goal is to unite the people of Donbass. If Ukraine crosses the line & starts a war, we won’t stop either.”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:34 pm

GEROMAN thinks its on in 48 hours..I think he overreacts a bit, I mean I hope so.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:39 pm

Matjaz wrote:GEROMAN thinks its on in 48 hours..I think he overreacts a bit, I mean I hope so.

We discussed this before - if hohols gonna take Kharabakh example then they surely will try to attack Donbass. And tha's extremely important for Russia - if Kremlin will allow to fall of DNR/LNR then Putin is dead man form me.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4m
#DONETSK- “We have carefully studied the Karabakh war. We want to reunite our lands. The borders of Donetsk Republic don’t coincide with borders of the Donetsk region. Our goal is to unite the people of Donbass. If Ukraine crosses the line & starts a war, we won’t stop either.”

They think turkish drones can win them a war but forgetting that Armenians didn't had air superiority and Russians do. Besides that Russian artillery would be a big factor in favor of DPR.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

We discussed this before - if hohols gonna take Kharabakh example then they surely will try to attack Donbass. And tha's extremely important for Russia - if Kremlin will allow to fall of DNR/LNR  then Putin is dead man for me.

Yep!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:46 pm

This is the world we'r living in...

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 EwYqTTHW8AY2MrW?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:47 pm

https://www.deblauwetijger.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Geert-vanden-Bossche.pdf

Why should current Covid-19 vaccines not be used for mass vaccination during a pandemic?

Prophylactic vaccines are for use in…a conventional prophylactic setting, NOT in a pandemic setting

"...
I am beyond worried about the disastrous impact this would have on our human ‘race’. Not only would people lose vaccine-mediated protection but also their precious, variant-nonspecific (!), innate immunity will be gone (this is because vaccinal antibodies outcompete natural antibodies for binding to Covid-19, even when their affinity for the viral variant is relatively low).
..."

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:20 am

Texas, Bank of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:33 am

Chinese refiners are buying so much Iranian crude that the ports in the Shandong province, where most independent refiners are based, are experiencing tanker traffic congestions...
China Splurges On Iranian Oil Despite US Sanctions
https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/china-splurges-iranian-oil-despite-us-sanctions

►The Islamic Republic has been using ship-to-ship transfers with transponders turned off to avoid detection, skirting U.S. sanctions.

►buyers in China reportedly buying the crude at a discount of $3 to $5 per barrel off the Brent Crude benchmark

►March imports will more than double February; (856,000 barrels per day (bpd); highest estimated Iranian oil volume in nearly two years

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:12 am

Matjaz wrote:
@ASBMilitary
·
4m

They think turkish drones can win them a war but forgetting that Armenians didn't had air superiority and Russians do. Besides that Russian artillery would be a big factor in favor of DPR.

Russian federation was never officially involved in conflict in new russia. it is true that russian federation has advantage in air and in artillery. But, that would mean that official russian army unites (not little green man) would be deployed. There is no legal basis for such action. And it is a question how many anti aircraft weapons has new russia.

new russia has no pantsir systems, no long range drones...BUK systems (if there are any) are not designed for taking out drones. and it is not like DNR and LNR can buy this type of systems on open market. all the weapons that were transfers from russia to LNR and DNR were from time of soviet union. and it was hard tracking their origin. if there are pantsir systems in DNR or LNR it will be very easy to find out who have provided them.

if ukraine attacks with drones DNR and LNR they will be destroyed in month or two. I do not think that russia will provide anti aircraft weapons and drones to LNR and DNR. Russian federation may deploy anti aircraft units of russian army but in that case official units of russian federation are on territory of neighboring country (ukraine) without any legal reason. and that is foreign aggression.

putin is now in a pickle

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:13 am

PA, Arab League condemn opening of Czech office in Jerusalem
https://archive.is/yz2fJ

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/13/pa-and-arab-league-condemn-opening-of-czech-jerusalem-office

Collapse of trade with EU will ‘last until the summer’
https://archive.is/u9j9i

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/mar/13/collapse-of-trade-with-eu-will-last-until-the-summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:01 am

an0n wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
@ASBMilitary
·
4m

Russian federation was never officially involved in conflict in new russia. it is true that russian federation has advantage in air and in artillery. But, that would mean that official russian army unites (not little green man) would be deployed. There is no legal basis for such action. And it is a question how many anti aircraft weapons has new russia.

new russia has no pantsir systems, no long range drones...BUK systems (if there are any) are not designed for taking out drones. and it is not like DNR and LNR can buy this type of systems on open market. all the weapons that were transfers from russia to LNR and DNR were from time of soviet union. and it was hard tracking their origin. if there are pantsir systems in DNR or LNR it will be very easy to find out who have provided them.

if ukraine attacks with drones DNR and LNR they will be destroyed in month or two. I do not think that russia will provide anti aircraft weapons and drones to LNR and DNR. Russian federation may deploy anti aircraft units of russian army but in that case official units of russian federation are on territory of neighboring country (ukraine) without any legal reason. and that is foreign aggression.

putin is now in a pickle

From the Saker,

"First, let me ask you this: did you know that about 400’000 residents of the LDNR already have Russian passports? Is that a lot? Well, the total population of the LDNR is about 3.7 million people, so more than 10% of the population. This is crucial for two reasons: first, you can think of these Russian citizens as a kind of tripwire: if enough of them get killed, Putin have no other choice than to intervene to protect them and, in fact, Putin has made it clear many times that Russia will never allow the Ukraine to seize Novorussia by force or to massacre its population. Second, there are many precedents of countries (mostly western ones) using military force to protect their citizens. Examples include the USA in both Grenada and Panama, the Turks in Cyprus and Syria or the French in many African countries."

The west loves concepts such as the “responsibility to protect” (R2P)? Good! Then Russia can use it too."
http://thesaker.is/is-the-ukraine-on-the-brink-of-war-again/
Nuke68
Nuke68

Zambeezi, Matjaz, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Syria's first lady facing prosecution in UK for encouraging terrorist acts
https://archive.is/SeLdG

https://www.jpost.com/international/syrias-first-lady-may-lose-uk-citizenship-for-encouraging-terrorist-acts-661917
#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2a87b5c4335628ac6d7c7b905fd1a422e378dfb0
45-year-old Asma Assad, might lose her British citizenship and could face prosecution charges in the UK
for being an "influential actor" in inciting and encouraging acts of terrorism, Sky News reported on Saturday.
Allegations have been directed at the wife of Syrian President Bashar Assad, prompting a Metropolitan Police investigation.

Asma Assad – born as Emma Akhras – is a native of a London suburb who had worked as an investment banker for JPMorgan in the 1990s,
which is around the time when she met her future husband, Bashar. He became president in July 2000;
they were married a few months later in December.

The presidential couple both tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this month, after showing minor symptoms, and have reportedly been feeling good.

"We recognize that it would be politically expedient to merely strip the first lady of her citizenship," the legal team said, adding however
that it "will not serve the interests of the hundreds of thousands of civilian victims to the 10-year conflict."
pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:55 pm

Kiev have update their map on the Russian build up on there borders,
Shocked

Nuke68
Nuke68

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:00 pm

British Airways calls for vaccinated people to travel without restrictions
https://archive.is/bIPTp

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-airlines/british-airways-calls-for-vaccinated-people-to-travel-without-restrictions-idUSKBN2B6005

EU's 'vaccine passports' will ONLY be valid with EMA-approved COVID jabs (Pfizer/BioNtech, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson)
(euronews won't let me 'archive' this article... keeps 'redirecting' to another unrelated article.  Cool  )
https://www.euronews.com/2021/03/12/eu-s-green-pass-for-free-movement-will-only-be-valid-with-ema-approved-covid-vaccinations
#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 X80

A proposal to introduce so-called "vaccine passports", to be put forward on March 17th to aid free movement within the bloc, will only be valid with EMA-approved vaccinations.

Why? Because the vaccinations from unapproved companies will not be covered by the EU liability clause and quality control.

Ylva Johansson, commissioner for internal affairs confirmed the details on Friday evening after an EU source had told Euronews hours earlier.

The source reported that EU justice commissioner Didier Reynders made it clear that member states were free to get their citizens vaccinated by other products, but they would not be allocated a licensed travel certificate unless their jab had been from an approved company, of which there are currently four. Pfizer/BioNtech, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson.

The duration of the digital green certificate should be limited to the end of the COVID-19 pandemic, the EU source said, adding that tests and quarantine will continue to be the enablers of free movement. Thus, vaccination does not become a pre-condition for free movement.

The Green Pass certificate will be available in digital and paper-based format.

Reynders indicated Thursday that data protection and possible discrimination remained key concerns for the European Commission working on a proposal for a COVID-19 travel certificate. But Friday's leak shows that there is a focus on vaccination selection.

Reynders is aiming to fast-track the proposal at the European Parliament, leading to a "binding instrument" for all member states before the summer.

European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said it would be technically possible to develop a "green pass" within about three months using data indicating whether a person has been vaccinated, tested negative, or is immune after contracting the disease, but that many political issues must first be resolved.

The certificates could help smooth a return to air travel and possibly avoid another disastrous summer holiday season, as the tourism industry and broader economies suffer from restrictions.

Southern European countries dependent on tourism, like Greece, Spain and Portugal, support such a system, but their northern EU partners, like Germany, have reservations over whether such certificates would work.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next