Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
boris
khnum
Nuke68
Profanity
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:26 am

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Tenor

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:01 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:03 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Matjaz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:08 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Eung0kzVEAAp3xw?format=jpg&name=large

First I thought: this hand on Clinton's shoulder? Is someone giving him a massage?
But then I saw: It's Bush's hand!

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365
刘汉
刘汉

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:40 am

刘汉 wrote:

I love it. "The entire world", yes.

You know the minister in Hesse, Tarek Al-Wazir from the green party? His father is from Yemen, he has both citizenships, but he supports the politics against Yemen people. You can not be in this party and be against US/NATO-politics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarek_Al-Wazir

No

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:02 am

Good morning #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2630940983
Nuke68
Nuke68

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:17 am

================

Russia Registers Its Third Vaccine Against Coronavirus
https://sputniknews.com/russia/202102201082134568-russia-registers-its-third--vaccine-against-coronavirus/

Iran to launch mass production of Russian Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/02/19/645630/Iran-to-launch-mass-production-Russian-vaccine

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:27 am

Pfizer revises ultra-cold storage guidance for Covid-19 jab, says vaccine is stable at refrigerator temperatures
https://www.rt.com/news/516069-pfizer-covid19-vaccine-refrigerator-cold/

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X21

Pfizer-BioNTech tried to gouge the EU with 65-dollar vaccine doses, German media report
https://www.rt.com/news/516099-pfizer-vaccine-price-gouging-eu-report/

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:46 am

Cambodia sets up China-style internet 'great firewall'
https://archive.is/OpGh9

https://hongkongfp.com/2021/02/20/cambodia-sets-up-china-style-internet-great-firewall/

gag order
Israel prepares law to prohibit cooperation with ICC
https://archive.is/o44W9

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20210218-israel-prepares-law-to-prohibit-cooperation-with-icc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:53 am

Decades After The Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, Local Dolphins Are Still Suffering
https://archive.is/ahN3C

https://www.sciencealert.com/decades-after-the-deepwater-horizon-oil-spill-the-local-dolphins-are-still-suffering-from-the-effects

"abnormal adrenal function, lung disease, impaired reproduction, immune system problems and decreased survival. "
►Dolphins living within the spill area only gave birth to living calves 19 percent of the time."
►"increased T lymphocyte (white blood cell) proliferation and more cells that suppress the immune system – T regulatory cells. These cells usually prevent autoimmune diseases.
►"the impairments are being passed down through the generations of dolphins."

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:36 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:58 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Pfizer revises ultra-cold storage guidance for Covid-19 jab, says vaccine is stable at refrigerator temperatures
https://www.rt.com/news/516069-pfizer-covid19-vaccine-refrigerator-cold/

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X21

Pfizer-BioNTech tried to gouge the EU with 65-dollar vaccine doses, German media report
https://www.rt.com/news/516099-pfizer-vaccine-price-gouging-eu-report/

Don't forget sugar. My daughter said from her visit to the US that everything tastes way too sweet, even bread. Too much sugar has a toxic effect on the metabolism. Also this industrial rubbish, which is made from maize, for example.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:55 pm

How is it with you? Here in Germany, there has been an increase in advertising for "telemedicine" for a few days now. People are supposed to "visit the doctor" via the internet and then, of course, order their medicines there (Doc Morris).

In our country it is (still) common to have a so-called "family doctor", i.e. a general practitioner whom you keep for as many years as possible. A trusted doctor, so to speak, who then also knows other family members and their "usual" illnesses. A very good doctor "sees" (possibly even smells!) in which direction an illness can go, and above all he knows the previous illnesses, etc. (*)

The best tele-doctor will never be able to provide all these details, even if it is always the same doctor.

They now want to push this technocratically blinded nonsense on us as the latest thing. Only "feasibility fanatics" who have no idea about either people or medicine can come up with such stupid ideas. I can only warn against going along with this nonsense.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

What gets me here, the following sentence I didn't write in German, deepl put it there. Before that it wrote a sentence starting with "He or she", I deleted and then came this BS:
*The best telediagnist will know all these details.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Don't forget sugar. My daughter said from her visit to the US that everything tastes way too sweet, even bread. Too much sugar has a toxic effect on the metabolism. Also this industrial rubbish, which is made from maize, for example.

Twisted Evil

The same here in China: everything is sweet. But they tell you: "Don't use salt!" ????
Down in Cambodia and Laos I lost 15kg within 8 weeks. Now back in China I am getting fat again.....
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:16 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Corona-Management-Entscheidungstraeger-haben-sich-verrannt/Leipziger-Pflegeheim-Nur-die-Geimpften-starben/posting-38413326/show/

Leipzig nursing home :Only the vaccinated died.
In the Leipzig nursing home that recently caused a stir (almost every fourth resident of a senior citizens' home is dead), a criminal complaint has now been filed.

Criminal complaint against nursing home. 1/3 to 1/4 died after vaccination. "All those who have not been vaccinated are still alive." - Reiner Fuellmich
Wolfgang Wodarg: "Public health officers do not prevent people from dying! That is criminal!"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4cr8pU4PquTD/

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Before it is deleted there:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Corona-Management-Entscheidungstraeger-haben-sich-verrannt/Halb-OT-Warum-Impfstoffentwicklung-schon-2019/posting-38413900/show/

Half-OT: Why vaccine development as early as 2019?
Today in several dailies:

"Biontech rejects reports of exorbitant price claims"

Quote:

According to Şahin, it was unclear until the summer what the framework for the production of the vaccine would be. "We had initially only produced small quantities of doses ourselves for our clinical trials in 2019 and 2020," he told Bild newspaper. For the first 2000 doses, he said, there had been costs of 1.5 million euros.

(https://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/coronavirus-biontech-pfizer-impstoff-fuer-54-euro-ugur-sahin-weist-das-zurueck-a-026242f6-62da-419b-b9a0-bc472d4c8fcf)

The Biontech annual report from 2020 literally states.

"When the outbreak of a new virus in China became public at the beginning of 2020, we did not hesitate. We are convinced that we can make a difference with our approach. Back in mid-January, we launched the Lightspeed global development project to develop a well-tolerated, potent vaccine against the SARS-CoV-2 virus in as short a time as possible."

(https://investors.biontech.de/static-files/5e4133c2-6e8f-4ca4-8a65-ffa97007d9eb, page 6)

Somehow this doesn't add up. Is it possible that Mr Sahin has spoken out of turn?

In this context, I refer to a comment in this forum:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Bundesregierung-bestellte-Schock-Gutachten-statt-Impfstoff/Und-es-wird-noch-besser/posting-38347456/show/

Besides what is already mentioned in the article, one has to look at the story in advance, because we are being screwed from front to back by the political actors and their muzzlers!

Merkel at the video conference on 26.01.2021 "in" Davos:

"A year ago today, it was not clear to everyone that we would be living in a pandemic, but some already knew or suspected it. This included Mr Sahin, the head of BioNTech, who told me that on 24.01.2020 he made the decision to overturn the entire BioNTech research programme to develop an mRNA vaccine against this virus and that he and many others in the world have contributed to the fact that today, 12 months later, we still don't have enough vaccines, but at least we have very promising ones."

In other words, by 26/01/2020, it was already clear to some stakeholders how Covid-19 could be cannibalised!

Anyone who would have thought that was it by now should also take note of the following:

BionTech founder Sahin:

"Back in mid-January, we launched the Lightspeed global development project to develop a well-tolerated, potent vaccine against the SARS-CoV-2 virus in as short a time as possible."

By that he meant mid-January 2020!
Oh wonder, because on 31 Dec 2019, the Chinese reported a novel lung disease. The Wuhan Health Department addressed a "viral pneumonia" whose human-to-human spread can be ruled out. On 06.01.2020, the news reached the German media. On 09.01.2020, Chinese scientists discovered the virus sold to us today as Covid-19. And barely two weeks later, BionTech turns its entire research work upside down and starts developing a vaccine against Covid-19? Just on the suspicion that it might be worse than anyone knew? They were researching a personalised "DNA vaccine" for cancer patients quite unsuccessfully up to that point!

Until mid-February 2020, the RKI denied a danger for Germany; at the beginning of February 2020, Spahn was still talking about masks being nonsensical and said that the virus was harmless.

One has to ask oneself who knew what at what point in time! Do we have a completely clueless government and a founder of a biotechnology start-up with a eureka moment? Hard to believe, if you take a closer look at BionTech's history:

Despite, as one can see from the Federal Gazette, no sales worth mentioning and massive losses over the years, Sahin is increasing his board remuneration by almost 1000% in 2019. The company is being advised by Ernst + Young, which also does the auditing. Coincidentally, the same shop that advises and audits CureVac.

In addition, there is a pharmaceutical lobbyist as Minister of Health who does not exactly keep his distance from various consultancies in his private life either.

And now let's take a look at Ernst + Young's connections in political Berlin! Honni soit ...

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:57 pm

**solar cycles snickering**

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:00 pm

again. fortifying your own immune system. naturally.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:01 pm

spriters
@neccamc1
·
5m
Russian warplanes launch several air strikes against ISIS sites in the Athria and Resafa desert

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:18 pm

lost a good friend this week.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Happy birthday to Matjaz!

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 33c49f4dd69741869b45cb72ae25415e

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Thank you guys!

I don't enjoy my birthdays anymore, reminds me of getting older. Am not young anymore :/

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:29 pm

luda1 wrote:

happy birthday matjaz

cheers

love ya luda Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:30 pm

boris wrote:lost a good friend this week.

I'm sorry to hear that, bud. Crying or Very sad

What happened?

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:32 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Happy birthday to Matjaz!

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1455193345

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 33c49f4dd69741869b45cb72ae25415e

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Thank you guys!

I don't enjoy my birthdays anymore, reminds me of getting older. Am not young anymore :/

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3077205713

Yeah, we're not getting younger. Nevertheless, I'm still same as I was some 20 years ago. Age's just a number.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:06 pm

Somewhere in the vilayet of Basra:

Security sources: Katyusha rockets fell on outskirts of the Balad base, and no losses

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next