Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
boris
khnum
Nuke68
Profanity
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Nuke68 Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:01 pm

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365
St. Petersburg, Vasilievsky Island. There were not enough people to collect the heart, so it turned out to be an oval with a dot.
Nuke68
Nuke68

KneelB4Zod!, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:51 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:23 pm

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:28 pm

Forgotten war in Donbass...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:09 am

Soren: I’m doing well. Very busy.

Me: Can you please tell us about that?

Soren: I’ll tell you what I can. Of course. We’re still out in the area of China, down in the bases. We’re taking out all of the DUMBs here with many of earth’s military forces aiding us. We have discovered more gold here, and so many gems, it’s staggering to contemplate.

Me: Wow.

Soren: We have also, of course, found the usual scene in the DUMBs with horrendous suffering and so many people who have been fused together with animal parts, DNA experiments, and there are just body parts strewn along the walkways. Unbelievable! When you say that hell is below you, I would tend to agree: this is Hell.

Me: I know. That’s the hardest part to come to terms with when you consider all of this.

Soren: We have seen so much and some of your people can’t continue. They’re so traumatized just by observing what’s gone on in these bases. We found one base in the mountains under Tijang, China that has to be the worst by far. There were bodies heaped in stacks, most of these children, and so many babies.

Me: Okay, Soren, can you please not describe this any further because I’m getting upset and I’m sure there are others who can’t handle it.

Soren: Fine, Sharon. But you’ll see this in your news. It’s worse than your holocaust of World War 2, much worse

https://eraoflight.com/2021/02/14/soren-of-the-pleiadian-delta-forces-reptilian-arrests/
hillbilly
hillbilly

shachalnur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:27 am

https://www.roedl.com/insights/renewable-energy/2016-07/future-chances-german-environmental-technologies
The term “Jing-Jin-Ji” unofficially stands for the current mega project of the Chinese government providing for the consolidation of the three neighbouring provinces of Beijing (“Jing”) ,Tianjin (“Jin”) and Hebei (“Ji”) to one single region, with each province being allocated one special economic function. The project aims, in the first place, at solving the severe infrastructure and environmental problems of the capital city of Beijing by way of targeted decentralisation. Although Beijing still remains the political and cultural centre of China and of the region, its functions, as envisaged by the country's economic policy, will be reduced in the future to those of a “knowledge centre only”. The industry location of Tijang will further expand its present function as a “processing centre” and a hub for international trade. The Hebei Province, which, geographically, virtually surrounds the Beijing Municipal Province, will take over the function of a “raw material centre” in the future. In doing so, China will probably also create the largest megalopolis in the world spanning an area of nearly three times the size of Bavaria and a home to about 150 million inhabitants.

hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:19 am

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Covid-19-in-den-USA-200-000-verlorene-Menschenleben/Nicht-nur-in-der-EU-oder-WHO-wurden-Richtlinien/posting-38377373/show/

!!Not only in the EU or WHO were guidelines ... changed in favour of scaremongering ..... also in America

The CDC has changed its guidelines as of 24 March.
According to the 17-year-old guidelines, there would be ... As of 12 Oct 2020 ... 9,684 covid deaths. Since 24.3.2020, however, a new guideline has been the norm and so the number of covid deaths is 161,392. That is a factor of 16.7!
A malicious person would think so.

See page 20 of the following PDF.
https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf

The global problem is not Covid ... it is the fact that all authorities have changed their guidelines in favour of scaremongering. This is the real scandal and is the biggest threat to our health.

FCK NWO

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:34 am

hillbilly wrote:https://www.roedl.com/insights/renewable-energy/2016-07/future-chances-german-environmental-technologies
The term “Jing-Jin-Ji” unofficially stands for the current mega  project of the Chinese government providing for the consolidation of  the three neighbouring provinces of Beijing (“Jing”) ,Tianjin (“Jin”) and Hebei (“Ji”) to one single region, with each province being allocated one special economic function. The project aims, in the first place, at solving the severe infrastructure and environmental problems of the capital city of Beijing by way of targeted decentralisation. Although Beijing still remains the political and cultural centre of China and of the region, its functions, as envisaged by the country's economic policy, will be reduced in the future to those of a “knowledge centre only”. The industry location of Tijang will further expand its present function as a “processing centre” and a hub for international trade. The Hebei Province, which, geographically, virtually surrounds the Beijing Municipal Province, will take over the function of a “raw material centre” in the future. In doing so, China will probably also create the largest megalopolis in the world spanning an area of nearly three times the size of Bavaria and a home to about 150 million inhabitants.

Okay, Bangladesh has only double the size of Bavaria and ~165 Million inhabitants. But China has better skills in organising this ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:49 pm

New Adam Curtis doco just out today...
Part 1 Can't Get You Out of My Head (2021) - Part 1: Bloodshed on Wolf Mountain

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It seems, that an Iranian aircraft, that was heading to Damascus was landing in Beirut because of this attack:

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:12 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:18 pm

I believe it, when I see it.
刘汉
刘汉

hillbilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
1m
#BREAKING In call with Turkish FM, Blinken affirmed US 'view that PKK terrorists bear responsibility' for Turkish civilians martyred in N.Iraq - AA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:24 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
17s
*U.K.'S JOHNSON: CAN'T GUARANTEE EASTER HOLIDAYS THIS YEAR

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:00 pm

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/panorama/kriminalitaet/id_89473608/toter-mann-in-fulda-mit-schussverletzungen-in-auto-gefunden-polizei-ermittelt.html

"Police in Fulda have discovered a dead man in a car who had apparently been shot. The body of the 41-year-old man was found early on Monday morning, according to officials in the Hessian city. It showed "apparent gunshot wounds". However, the circumstances and cause of death are still unclear. An autopsy has been ordered.

Interesting, regional TV mentioned that he was of Syrian-Kurdish origin. If you search for that, you don't get any results.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:47 pm

German: https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/eu/spanien-katalonien-regionalwahlen-101.html

In the former kingdom of Aragon the secessionist parties have won more than 50% of the seats in the regional parliament. The Socialists got most seats, but if they are blocked by the secessionists, there will be either no government or a secessionist government in Barcelona.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:22 pm

A Kurdish security source: 8 missiles fell on the city of Erbil, targeting the vicinity of its international airport and residential neighborhoods
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:24 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:51 pm

German: https://de.rt.com/der-nahe-osten/113176-erneuter-israelischer-raketenangriff-auf-syrien/

Iran is threatening the Zionist regime directly, if they continue attacking Iranians in Syria.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:02 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:30 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:33 pm

US State Department: We are looking into reports about the Erbil missile attack
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next