Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Talos
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:52 pm

America, Israel are tyrants of era, Macron is puppet of Zionism: Revolution Leader

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81-1442%D9%87%D9%80-750x430

http://en.ypagency.net/195866/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:13 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:17 am

The Grayzone
@TheGrayzoneNews
·
18s
Puerto Ricans struggle for independence from US colonialism

@BenjaminNorton
spoke with
@AndGonBerPR
, senatorial candidate from the Puerto Rican Independence Party
@PIPtwitteando
, about the unelected US-imposed neoliberal junta & why he wants independence

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:29 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:At first I thought it's just satire...

They are even better than White Helmets. Can it be someone is dumber than a piece of chicken shit?

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:51 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Is here someone who speaks German?

Sometimes I do ...

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:54 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Sometimes I do ...

clown

Guess you can help me out. I obtained video below described as "German police arrest woman for not wearing a face mask". I can clearly hear someone comments situation noting thaat she's asthmatic and she needs air. But that's where my German ends. Is it clear what is it about?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:14 am

Words of a wise man. Honestly, I don't remember such bittery and rage towards civilians, if such incidents as reccent caricature one occured, going from Iran or Hezbollah or Sufis, Alavites etc. Yet again, most of such violent responses go from western supported wahhabi/salafi extremists.

It's quite ironic that those, who are supported by western powers, attack their feeding hand. Menawhile those, who are constantly harrased and slaughtered, restrain and keep calmness. And people still can't see...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:15 am

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Sometimes I do ...

clown

Guess you can help me out. I obtained video below described as "German police arrest woman for not wearing a face mask". I can clearly hear someone comments situation noting thaat she's asthmatic and she needs air. But that's where my German ends. Is it clear what is it about?

"Video unavailable", but I was able to make it work via the URL. That was in Austria, fortunately I can understand their dialect quite well. Yes, the woman was abused, although she has asthma. The man at the end said, this is "violent identity control". 

Unfortunately, the video, which I could call up by directly entering the URL, was very oversized, at Zoom 25% I could not even see half of the image detail.
Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:29 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Sometimes I do ...

clown

"Video unavailable", but I was able to make it work via the URL. That was in Austria, fortunately I can understand their dialect quite well. Yes, the woman was abused, although she has asthma. The man at the end said, this is "violent identity control". 

Unfortunately, the video, which I could call up by directly entering the URL, was very oversized, at Zoom 25% I could not even see half of the image detail.
Rolling Eyes

Well, is there anything that suggest the woman was arrested for stealing? Below you can download the video so I hope you can see it in full.
Attachments
#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Attachment
10000000_3433621510049086_2122269071575540930_n.mp4 ArrestYou don't have permission to download attachments.(9.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:19 am

"Sebastian Friebel
Former parliamentary advisor to the German Bundestag

Dear Readers,
you probably have little time left to check all these backgrounds yourself and to really form your own opinion about them. Governments around the world, in close cooperation with the media and the digital economy, have long been trying to take this opportunity away from you by means of censorship.36 This is justified by allegedly dangerous "conspiracy theories", but the aim is by no means to protect the population from false reports, but rather to suppress uncomfortable facts and opinions. Even now, content is being arbitrarily deleted, especially on the major online platforms, and this is always justified on the grounds of "protection against disinformation". If, however, we allow alternative views to be censored on feigned grounds, then we not only renounce our fundamental rights of freedom of expression and freedom of the press, but at the same time become totally dependent on the media, digital companies and political statements. The nervous reaction of those in power to any criticism of the Corona measures shows that there are serious concerns about the sovereignty of opinion at present. The fact that critical voices are widely defamed in the media, but hardly ever have a say themselves, also points to a feared loss of control over public opinion. But if we allow the government to empower itself or institutions authorised by it to create a kind of "Ministry of Truth", how can this be reconciled with the demands of a liberal, open society?

Take the time:"
https://wie-soll-es-weitergehen.de/files/Wie-soll-es-weitergehen-DIN-A4-small.pdf

This man has quit his job, which is certainly well paid, for reasons of conscience! Hopefully he will survive this step to become a whistleblower.

Unfortunately I do not know how to get PDF text into the translator. I think this must be disseminated as widely as possible, this is inside information. Only from Germany, but that is certainly not limited to Germany.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:27 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Well, is there anything that suggest the woman was arrested for stealing? Below you can download the video so I hope you can see it in full.

Honey, the evil aunty is a very wicked hacker, I have already extracted the same from your post.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:14 am

Only one aspect from this article, so that you also can see what is going on in Germany and only a handful people here understand what a criminal mafia is "ruling" us.

https://wie-soll-es-weitergehen.de/files/Wie-soll-es-weitergehen-DIN-A4-small.pdf

The financial sector is installing its staff at the top - and we are all watching inactively

A vivid example of this influence of the financial sector on representatives of our federal government is the recent CumEx scandal of the major bank Warburg, in which tax money worth hundreds of millions was stolen. Our own Federal Minister of Finance (at that time as Hamburg's mayor) "overlooked" this theft, later thwarted the recovery of the money, lied to the Finance Committee of the German Bundestag about the number of meetings with Warburg representatives and now, since the accusations can no longer be denied, says that he cannot remember the content of the individual meetings. Dear readers, such people hold the most important offices of our federal government and decide how the distribution of wealth in Germany develops. The Warburg case offers the entire population a unique opportunity to study the collusion between top politicians and the financial sector. The case itself is by no means an isolated incident, but the details of such conspiracies rarely come to light. I therefore hope that this opportunity will not be wasted and that citizens will not be reassured by dramatic appeals from political officials or relativising media reports. 

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3185100234 #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3185100234 #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3185100234 #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3185100234

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:12 am

Another aspect which the advocates of the measures have certainly not understood. If the economy breaks down, the previous big profiteers will not want to give up even more profit. First, they will buy up the bankrupt small businesses cheaply or, like Amazon, do something completely different with far fewer workers.

But as we already know from before, those from the very big "Big Biz" are working with the most effective tax-saving models. This means, however, that for the general public the budget is getting smaller and smaller.

As a result, health care expenditures will become more and more difficult to finance - in the end, medical care will be available only to a few who can afford it. It will affect life expectancy in the same way as the 1990s in Russia, where life expectancy fell by almost 10% (perhaps someone has more accurate figures than I do from our manipulated statistics "club"). The global players will then let us die of all kinds of diseases or starve and freeze to death. Like they did with the Russians.

That is why I ask you to distribute the text, but also to secure it and mirror the site (I don't have the tools or knowledge for many things). It looks rather urgent and serious.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:18 am

One more thing:

As soon as the central banks are able to produce not only fiat money, but also fiat food, clothing, housing and other essentials, then I might fight them less!

If production and supply chains have collapsed, trillions of helicopter money will not help.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:18 am

Hello Zod and Aunty, I have watched the video. It is extreme Austrian dialect.
I cannot understand the woman. She behaves as having asthma.
But I can understand a male voice:
"Greifns dia Frau ned o, greifns dia Frau ned o!"
"Don't touch this woman, don't touch this woman!"
I think, the man with the smartphone is shouting this or another one, who is making this video.
A policeman is saying:
"Ned weg, ned weg!"
"Don't [go] away, don't [go] away!"
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:48 am

The woman says something like: "[I ko mid dera Maskn ned gud???] schnaufn!" - "[I cannot] breath [well with this mask????]!"
Policeman: "[Wia kommersn drauf....?]" - "[How do you know....?]"
Then she is sitting or squatting down.

When she stands up she is using a word like: "Des is ka Unterhaltung." - "That's no talk." or "Verwaltung"??? - "administration"???
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:36 am

Talos wrote:.....

I guess these Palestinian christians are leftovers from when the Byzantine Empire ruled the area? What will all those idiot christians who support Israel say about this video that christians are banned from visiting Jerusalem.

Not just leftovers. The whole region was always mixed: under the Romans, the Umayyads, the Abbasids, the Fatimids (from this time come the Druzes), the Crusaders, the Mamluks and the Ottomans. Only the Zionists pushed them all out and these are the "Palestinians".

Interestingly the Zionists accepted some Arabs among their citizens and some Druzes. I don't know, how this was happening.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next