Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
shachalnur
khnum
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:22 pm

guest2 wrote:Berlin protest broken up

Police have told a crowded "anti-corona" rally in Germany to disperse - it attracted about 18,000 people but many refused to wear masks or keep a safe distance from others. Similar smaller protests are taking place in Paris and London

Well of course they didn't wear masks or "social distance"! That's the whole bloody point!

Back to top Go down

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Person who originally posted that is trying to show a link between today's protesters and #Saveourchildren, what with their screen name and the audible single person chanting 'save our children' in the clip. Saveourchildren attempts to claim the moral high ground in the name, but in reality is just another empty slogan that is mostly pushed by partisans. Such associations with anti lockdown protesters only serves to tarnish them.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Police have told a crowded "anti-corona" rally in Germany to disperse - it attracted about 18,000 people but many refused to wear masks or keep a safe distance from others. Similar smaller protests are taking place in Paris and London

Well of course they didn't wear masks or "social distance"! That's the whole bloody point!

Right. Smile

(C+p from BBC)

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Placard at London protest. Has #SaveOurKids and right underneath it features the most famous of the QAnon slogans 'WWG1WGA' (Where we go one, we go all).

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 32540460-8676875-image-a-3_1598717896456

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

"Is believed to be" - methinks it is !

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:06 pm

An example of propaganda to be sent out in the forthcoming election: If you are for #SaveOurChildren and want the deep state punished then you must vote for savior Trump in the forthcoming election so he can continue his wonderful work to make America great again.

And implied: If you don't vote for Trump then that means you are against human trafficking and saving our kids, and you are the enemy of patriots.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:21 pm

#AtLeastWeDidn'tVoteForHillary #AtLeastWeDidn'tVoteForBiden #SaveOurChildren #TrumpWillArrestThePedosSoon #ByeByeDeepState

clown

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 EgIVksMU4AAM2oz?format=jpg&name=small #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 EgeIg06XcAE8wcq?format=jpg&name=small

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

And on closer inspection...:

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Remember what you said, Zod, that it's sad seeing how people support Trump, then called him traitor, then later went back to supporting him. Well, on the condition that Trump retains the Presidency, watch and see these the majority of these alleged anti-vaxx people. They will end up being among first to volunteer to get the covid vaxx because the Orange God Trump will tell them that the vaxx is safe and good.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:13 pm

Qanon in Germany is not "natural home grown", the same applies to parts of the right-wing movements and their alleged counterpart "anti-German". Here, a lot of things are controlled by the transatlantics. Especially at QAnon I see more "troll agencies" at work than there are actually followers. In real life I have never met anyone who is a Trump fan. That looks like Psy-Op.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:18 pm

guest2 wrote:Remember what you said, Zod, that it's sad seeing how people support Trump, then called him traitor, then later went back to supporting him. Well, on the condition that Trump retains the Presidency, watch and see these the majority of these alleged anti-vaxx people. They will end up being among first to volunteer to get the covid vaxx because the Orange God Trump will tell them that the vaxx is safe and good.

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Nicols10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:21 pm

Wtf?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:31 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Qanon in Germany is not "natural home grown", the same applies to parts of the right-wing movements and their alleged counterpart "anti-German". Here, a lot of things are controlled by the transatlantics. Especially at QAnon I see more "troll agencies" at work than there are actually followers. In real life I have never met anyone who is a Trump fan. That looks like Psy-Op.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was artificially being pushed from the outside to start. But everything I've seen, in recent months, strongly suggests the QAnon movement is growing quite fast internationally. Don't forget it's an online movement to start with, so propaganda is spread insidiously that way, then later it will be apparent more and more in the offline world until eventually such nonsense could infected so many minds it would be probably too late to be stopped.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:32 pm

@Zod

Don't try to understand this country called Germany, the right-wingers call the left-wingers "Putinists" as well as the other way round. And in between a handful of brave people - not even with the same opinion - who try to discuss in a factual and objective manner.

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1191238718

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:52 pm

Robert F. Kennedy jr. Demo Berlin 29.08.2020

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:55 pm

guest2 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Right. Smile

(C+p from BBC)

I know, I wasn't having a pop at you #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:58 am

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary
·
13m
British Army now considered obsolete in battle as they’re bracing for an anticipated new round of budget cuts— the famed Challenger 2 is now dead as UK Plans to Retire All Tanks Under the New Defence Cuts

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:36 am

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:42 am

LIVE: VICTORIAN PREMIER COVID-19 UPDATE

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqxvaYPgajJB

======

I'd like to believe it. i don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:51 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m
Facebook Blocks Searches For Kenosha Shooter, As Evidence Piles Up He Acted In Self-Defense

https://southfront.org/facebook-blocks-searches-for-kenosha-shooter-as-evidence-piles-up-he-acted-in-self-defense/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
1h
#BREAKING | German president blasts protesters’ attempt to storm Reichstag as an 'attack on the heart of democracy' https://sptnkne.ws/D44n

#SputnikBreaking

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:01 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

WMTW TV
@WMTWTV
·
7m
President Trump supporters, protesters clash in Portland, Oregon; 1 killed

https://www.wmtw.com/article/president-trump-supporters-protesters-clash-in-portland-oregon-1-killed/33841723

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:24 pm

I briefly posted this as a LIVE link yesterday.

I watched it for a few minutes then decided it was boring and took it down.

Looks like it could become relevant in a death investigation.
I found it again & dug it out of my History
(I post from a PC/Win 7 not my iPhone)

Trump 2020 Cruise rally in Portland Oregon
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLyAEXYPKm

==========

weird. i just stumbled on fluent Russian(?) being spoken by a female
'inside' the videographer/filming....
starting at @1:58:50 cyclops
https://www.pscp.tv/NewsSprocketScope/1lDxLyAEXYPKm?t=1h58m50s

i suspect literally any hacker/nerd can 'break into' a periscope live feed....
just like the 'Zoom' software is easily hacked and was a while back by some dude
that literally exposed himself 'live' to a virtual 'classroom' of grade school students.
so some 'Boris' hacked the feed and his 'girlfriend' was caught on tape chatting in Rus.
pretty funny ackshully. cheers

KneelB4Zod! and shachalnur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next