Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
FoShizzle
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
boris
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:58 pm

boris wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
boris wrote:p.s. it is a good day to go to the pub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUzOg7um5Tg

I reckon you've sunk a few already Very Happy

Happy Birthday, Boris.
yep, i will sink a few more for u Mr badger.
Sorry to hear about your friend. but it sounds s like he/his was very old and it was time to move on.
These are crazy days but it is one hell of a ride . life is crazy but would you want it any other way?
i am glad to know all the people here and think we are are here for a reason. the reason? who knows?  who cares , but we are all here.
And it is one hell of a journey.
sit back and enjoy the ride
have a drink or 3 for me and another for the rest of the people here.
Love you! and if you dont have a dog/cat you should get one this weekend
once again Love you!!!!!
Life is one hell of a trip and i am glad to know all of the people here!

One day we'll have to meet up for beers. Yep we have already looked into getting another pup for our German Shepard to mother, she does like to look after the smaller dogs.
I shall have to raise my bottle of Buxton Spring for now as beer is currently off the menu. But you have a goodun, take care bud Smile

Back to top Go down

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:10 am

Iran: a massive fire broke out in Shiraz

This can't be a coincidence anymore. More Zionist sabotage?

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1149841162

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:18 am

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 am

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:03 am

Mr Badger wrote:
boris wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
boris wrote:p.s. it is a good day to go to the pub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUzOg7um5Tg

I reckon you've sunk a few already Very Happy

Happy Birthday, Boris.
yep, i will sink a few more for u Mr badger.
Sorry to hear about your friend. but it sounds s like he/his was very old and it was time to move on.
These are crazy days but it is one hell of a ride . life is crazy but would you want it any other way?
i am glad to know all the people here and think we are are here for a reason. the reason? who knows?  who cares , but we are all here.
And it is one hell of a journey.
sit back and enjoy the ride
have a drink or 3 for me and another for the rest of the people here.
Love you! and if you dont have a dog/cat you should get one this weekend
once again Love you!!!!!
Life is one hell of a trip and i am glad to know all of the people here!

One day we'll have to meet up for beers. Yep we have already looked into getting another pup for our German Shepard to mother, she does like to look after the smaller dogs.
I shall have to raise my bottle of Buxton Spring for now as beer is currently off the menu. But you have a goodun, take care bud Smile

thx mr badger.
Pet/kids are so important to those who want/need them.
We are lucky here we have 2 cats and another 3-4 cats who come to visit us. plus a few possums, mega bats ( yes. MEGA bats!) and lots of other birds
i hope we will all meet up one day but i already know we are all linked in a far deeper way.
Life is so trippy and i am so thankful to Zod to moving us away from GLP
it started well back in the day with Kent but it is not what it was.
we might be a small community here but i think it is one of the most informed in the whole world. which would also make it one of the most informed in the universe ;-)
we are in trying times but nothing we cant handle.
strange days are ahead but together we can ride this wave and make the most of it.
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1455193345

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:33 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

This tweet went kaputt - poooof

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:54 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Z105
Tell Your Senator: Vote No on the EARN IT Act
http://archive.is/6PMMO

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/06/tell-your-senator-vote-no-earn-it-act
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Bfd1d95e4b7812b54c41fd71fa1ff4ff07964a48

►key Senate committee is focused on giving unprecedented powers to law enforcement
► EARN IT Act law would allow the government to scan every message sent online (via mandatory 'back doors')
►creates an unelected 19-person commission dominated by law enforcement agencies
►commission authorized to make new rules on “best practices” that Internet websites will have to follow.
►Any Internet platform that doesn’t comply with this law enforcement wish list will lose the legal protections of Section 230.

Section 230 is what protects owners of small online forums, websites, and blogs with comment sections,
from being punished for the speech of others.
►Without Section 230 protections, platform owners and online moderators
--could potentially be sued out of existence based on someone else’s statements;
--will have every incentive to over-censor speech, eliminate comments/discourse

heil hitler.

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2924852245

A comment from 4 weeks ago: This song. As relevant as it has ever been.

pirat pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:00 am

boris wrote:45 today!!!!!
Have a drink or 3 for me!
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3077205713
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 972632722
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1455193345

Congrats (li'l greenhorn).

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 4047824857 #56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1455193345 #56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3796784211 cheers

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:29 am

Zambeezi wrote:
boris wrote:i love you all
i'm real... currently celebrating your birthday sipping a brandy
in an RV in the foothills of the Rocky Moutains. pirat

Yup, if I'm not real nuffin is. And I love you sweethearts too. 

The secret of love is that you are able to love yourself. Not in a selfish way, but that you love the living, loving, laughing and breathing "thing" that you are. That you are happy about your abilities and can forgive yourself your mistakes. Then you will be also able to love others, to enjoy their abilities and forgive their mistakes. He who does not like himself does not like the others.

OK, so here's the wisdom of an old... (make something up).

I love you

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:55 am

Good morning

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2630940983

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:57 am

🎗Christine Assange
@MrsC_Assange
·
12h
First they came for Assange ..

BREAKING

Australian Federal Police push for charges against an
@ABCAustralia
journalist,

for stories alleging potential war crimes by Australian Special Forces in Afghanistan

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/afp-wants-charges-considered-over-abc-s-afghan-files-stories-20200702-p558jj.html

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:58 am

This was what I posted today in the German forum, has someone informations about it?

"Today there was a big landslide in Myanmar with many casualties, and the news reported something about a "jade mine".

Earlier I told a friend from Bangladesh about it, and here what he said about it. Nothing "Jade", they are digging there for rare earths - apparently Coltan - and he said that the USA are behind it. According to him, this was the area from which the Rohinya were driven out."

Question Question Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:10 am

Böhse Tante wrote:This was what I posted today in the German forum, has someone informations about it?

"Today there was a big landslide in Myanmar with many casualties, and the news reported something about a "jade mine".

Earlier I told a friend from Bangladesh about it, and here what he said about it. Nothing "Jade", they are digging there for rare earths - apparently Coltan - and he said that the USA are behind it. According to him, this was the area from which the Rohinya were driven out."

Question Question Question Question Question

First time I hear about it. Here are some basic articles about it:

Jade mine landslide kills at least 100 in Myanmar, with more people still missing

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/02/asia/myanmar-jade-mine-landslide-intl-hnk/index.html

Myanmar jade mine landslide kills 160

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53260834

I din't find any mentions regarding coltan and it seems it's quite common in this region:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:17 am

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
6m
Is the Deep State Attempting a Hybrid War in Mexico?

https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/03/is-the-deep-state-attempting-a-hybrid-war-in-mexico/

"An important article by journalist Ben Norton appeared on the online outlet The Grayzone describing the content of a leaked document that consists “of an executive summary of ‘Project BOA,’ outlining what it calls a ‘plan of action’ – a blueprint of concrete steps the opposition alliance will take to unseat AMLO.” AMLO is Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, and BOA stands for Bloque Opositor Amplio (Broad Opposition Bloc)."

Leaked documents reveal right-wing oligarch plot to overthrow Mexico's AMLO

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Andres-Manuel-Lopez-Obrador-AMLO-BOA-Mexico-coup

"Mexico’s oligarchs and establishment political parties have united in a secret alliance to try to remove left-wing President López Obrador from power, with help from the media, Washington, and Wall Street. Leaked documents lay out their devious strategy."

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/18/mexico-overthrow-president-amlo-boa/

Part II:

Meet the far-right oligarchs working to topple Mexico’s progressive President AMLO

#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Gilberto-Lozano-FRENA-AMLO-Mexico

"A Trump-like Mexican oligarch, Gilberto Lozano, is leading a coalition of corporate leaders and far-right fanatics called FRENA to try to overthrow President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
By José Guadalupe Argüello III and Ben Norton"

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/06/25/frena-gilberto-lozano-mexico-coup-amlo/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:38 am

(Hindu thugs in uniforms)
Indian police torture Father and Son for keeping store open 15 minutes after curfew. Both die from injuries
http://archive.is/0zz75

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-03/jeyaraj-beniks-death-in-custody-spark-debate-about-indian-police/12414742

Turkish court hears case to convert Hagia Sophia into mosque
http://archive.is/Zu9Ei

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/07/turkey-court-case-hagia-sophia-convert-mosque-istanbul.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-museum/turkish-court-weighs-bid-to-turn-hagia-sophia-into-a-mosque-idUSKBN243138
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 7a9a686b7bed7f56aeb6ca503638cb7582d85681

India says it will not stop buying oil from Iran despite US pressure
http://archive.is/GRJfr

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/india-says-iran-oil-imports-not-stopped/article28275509.ece?homepage=true

(they just can't understand why they are LOSING the war for 'hearts & minds'. blind as bats.)
Pentagon Warns That America Is Enabling Putin’s Plan for Global Dominance
http://archive.is/ymbTa

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/pentagon-warns-america-enabling-putin-plan-global-dominance-854009/
the Pentagon Report on Russia:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6177953-Pentagon-Russia.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:39 am

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
9h
BREAKING: Mongolia has put one of its regions under quarantine after discovering two suspected cases of Black Plague.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:15 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
38m
FRENCH PM RESIGNS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:08 am

Stoking the anti-China nationalism that is sweeping his country.... PM Modi is riding the fervor and being all badass now. Rolling Eyes
 'Your valour is unparalleled, higher than the mountains you patrol.
Your determination is stronger than the rocks you stand. I have seen this for myself.
When the country is in your hands, the country has unbreakable faith"
--PM @NarendraModi to troops at Nimmoo, Ladakh
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Eb-k18uUcAEjU-x?format=jpg&name=360x360

Social media is fueling the fires for 'Hindu pride'/Nationalism etc

Globalist media also adding anti-China fuel portraying 'India, the victim'

'Our pastures have been taken': Indians rue China's Himalayan land grab
http://archive.is/pF8VM

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/03/our-pastures-have-been-taken-india-china-himalayan-land-grab

the 'real' target of course is the looming advent of a multi-polar world.
Russia-China. Belt Road. BRICS.
India has caved to Pompeo's bribes & threats (like Australia) and has taken the bait.
Their nationalism is now rabid & foaming at the mouth.

India continues to 'flirt' with Russia... nothing new.
Pompeo hopes to use the Indo-Rus relationship as a Sino-Rus wedge. Nothing new.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:27 pm

French Municipal Elections: Macron Régime Shudders as It Fails to Win in a Single City
https://www.unz.com/gdurocher/french-municipal-elections-macron-regime-shudders-as-it-fails-to-win-in-a-single-city/
What is more striking for me is the complete fragmentation of the political landscape. The incumbent mayors who were reelected to office typically did so by distancing themselves from their national party...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:23 pm

From India, Islamophobia Goes Global
http://archive.is/c2ufa

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/07/01/india-islamophobia-global-bjp-hindu-nationalism-canada/
Hindu nationalism has helped spread a distinct brand of anti-Islam around the world, and famously multicultural Canada may have a problem on its hands

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:36 pm

Donald Trump's closest Silicon Valley ally Peter Thiel (Palantir) is reportedly abandoning the president's re-election campaign
http://archive.is/oVRrA

https://www.businessinsider.com/peter-thiel-reportedly-cutting-trump-loose-2020-7

Ghislaine Maxwell's New Hampshire Hideout
https://www.redfin.com/NH/Bradford/338-E-Washington-Rd-03221/home/88181905
#56 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 GenMid.4745268_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_TD5uMai9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wd84J9AnvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_sIOs3fTTs

https://www.disndatshop.com/2020/07/video-shows-white-woman-pointing-her.html

2020 is only half over. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:01 pm

China's stock market closes at highest level in five years
http://archive.is/uBNih

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/03/chinas-stock-market-closes-highest-level-five-years-caixin-markit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:08 pm

bunny ebola. wtf.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
9h
BREAKING: Mongolia has put one of its regions under quarantine after discovering two suspected cases of Black Plague.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:24 pm

There's no escape. even the Rocky Mtns aren't far enough. sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next