Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Omfg, 2x15min extra...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:31 pm

GOAAAAAAAAL!

2:2

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:37 pm

OMFG!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Squawka Football
@Squawka
1 min.
#RUS are the first host nation since South Korea in 2002 to score in extra time at a #WorldCup.

Making home advantage count

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Unfuckingbelievable...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Dammit...

Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Dammit...

Mad

bounce

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 3077205713

Croats will pose more resist to English then Russians would.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:16 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Dammit...

Mad

bounce  

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 3077205713

Croats will pose more resist to English then Russians would.

Well, UK defeated by Russia would be great thing, in relation with the current circumstances...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:27 pm

.... and now all of Russia will support England as Croatia are the "bad guys" that knocked them out. Russia I love you England Laughing Laughing Laughing

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:19 am

WOOT!!!!

BNL NEWS
‏ @BreakingNLive
3m3 minutes ago

JUST IN: There's a crowdfunder to fly a giant inflatable @SadiqKhan balloon over London when Trump visits, "to demonstrate our unhappiness with him as our Mayor of London."

They've raised over £30k so far with an average donation of just £15.

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1015720457134395395

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:04 am

.... and now all of Russia will support England as Croatia are the "bad guys" that knocked them out. Russia I love you England Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol!

On another note, only the most optimistic among us believed England had a chance of progressing from the group let alone reaching the final. If we reach the final it is going to present a dilemma for the UK govt since heads of state or their representatives are always present for the final.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pink wrote:Usually, even other people have posted the same information either in the very same or another thread. No one takes any interest because it is no big deal until a reporter posts it. I just hate to think of vulnerable people constantly living is a state of fear, being misled into thinking everything that person posts will lead to the end of the world. What I find particularly concerning is they always say they just post news and do not make predictions (after nothing happens) yet they constantly say "I think this is it" or "looks like it will happen tonight" or "this is really serious", "A definite escalation". etc. All personal opinions and predictions.

Well, that's part of the site's folklor I guess. For some folks it's just matter of humor, others are real preppers, who already have their bunkers ready and others just really thinks that Jesus is about to materialize on their doorsteps. For random visitors confusing, indeed. More serious is, imho, the fact that is msm propaganda being sold as something, that is widely accepted by the conspiracists. It is literally in direct conflict with the purpose of such projects. "We're conspiracists and we confirm that Russia is bad and Israel is good." Where's conspiracy in this? It's the official govt. stance, very poorely masquaraded as an opinion of a group of people, who are interested in conspiracies. Meanwhile, they are nothing more, than cointelrpo shills and hasbara voluntarists.

SORRY, REPLIED TO WRONG QUOTE...
What I don't understand is the very fake persona she portrays on GLP as opposed to her real life story. She has obviously had a hard life being born that way and  found it hard being accepted by society but she has made her position more untenable by craving attention and sympathy as she does by constantly lying about herself. She has made enough contradictions for most people to put two and two together.
Bit more info if you haven't seen this...
http://www.bizstats.co.uk/ltd/keystone-games-limited-10023631/
Click on "Show Directors Details" at bottom then 4th entry from top. "Show Filing" on new page...
This shows she lives in Wales and is a carer. She has said, in the past, that she was married to a woman, and another time, she was married to a quadriplegic husband.
The latter makes more sense being a carer.
So she has even less time, being a carer, to do all the things she states like going on a working trip with Sky to Scotland for a few days recently. This was another planned break from GLP, a bit different from her illnesses.
Also... ( This is in the public domain so no problem showing this)
http://www.bizstats.co.uk/ltd/blue-sock-studios-limited-09910011/
She has a thing about socks as you might have noticed. Her last avatar on GLP was the white socks and girly shoes she shows here:
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-08-10-death-threats-false-personas-and-philanthropy-the-untold-story-of-jane-whittaker
I think she is worried about coming out on her BBC Docu which must be close to airing. Make no mistake, she and others from GLP visit here and I think she is getting more and more concerned about the truth coming out from here.
If she told the truth, I am sure she would be accepted by most people over there but she has made a rod for her own back by lying constantly and conning everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:54 am

UK AC wrote:
.... and now all of Russia will support England as Croatia are the "bad guys" that knocked them out. Russia  I love you   England Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol!

On another note, only the most optimistic among us believed England had a chance of progressing from the group let alone reaching the final. If we reach the final it is going to present a dilemma for the UK govt since heads of state or their representatives are always present for the final.

Yes England's progression has surprised most of us but the way they have played they totally deserve it. Looks like they will reach the final but each game now is going to be even more strongly contested. Hope Gareth and the boys do it and bring it home... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:02 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pink wrote:Usually, even other people have posted the same information either in the very same or another thread. No one takes any interest because it is no big deal until a reporter posts it. I just hate to think of vulnerable people constantly living is a state of fear, being misled into thinking everything that person posts will lead to the end of the world. What I find particularly concerning is they always say they just post news and do not make predictions (after nothing happens) yet they constantly say "I think this is it" or "looks like it will happen tonight" or "this is really serious", "A definite escalation". etc. All personal opinions and predictions.

Well, that's part of the site's folklor I guess. For some folks it's just matter of humor, others are real preppers, who already have their bunkers ready and others just really thinks that Jesus is about to materialize on their doorsteps. For random visitors confusing, indeed. More serious is, imho, the fact that is msm propaganda being sold as something, that is widely accepted by the conspiracists. It is literally in direct conflict with the purpose of such projects. "We're conspiracists and we confirm that Russia is bad and Israel is good." Where's conspiracy in this? It's the official govt. stance, very poorely masquaraded as an opinion of a group of people, who are interested in conspiracies. Meanwhile, they are nothing more, than cointelrpo shills and hasbara voluntarists.

What I don't understand is the very fake persona she portrays on GLP as opposed to her real life story. She has obviously had a hard life being born that way and  found it hard being accepted by society but she has made her position more untenable by craving attention and sympathy as she does by constantly lying about herself. She has made enough contradictions for most people to put two and two together.
Click on "Show Directors Details" at bottom then 4th entry from top. "Show Filing" on new page...
This shows she lives in Wales and is a carer. She has said, in the past, that she was married to a woman, and another time, she was married to a quadriplegic husband.
So she has even less time, being a carer, to do all the things she states like going on a working trip with Sky to Scotland for a few days recently. This was another planned break from GLP, a bit different from her illnesses.
She has a thing about socks as you might have noticed. Her last avatar on GLP was the white socks and girly shoes she shows here:
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-08-10-death-threats-false-personas-and-philanthropy-the-untold-story-of-jane-whittaker
I think she is worried about coming out on her BBC Docu which must be close to airing. Make no mistake, she and others from GLP visit here and I think she is getting more and more concerned about the truth coming out from here.
If she told the truth, I am sure she would be accepted by most people over there but she has made a rod for her own back by lying constantly and conning everyone.

Also, follow this one through...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Thats Pivaric on the left next to dumb blondie. He plays in Dinamo Kiev, he must have learned his stuff there.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Politics and sport do not mix. Sport is an escape from politics.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:49 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Exactly, no pc and I'm not your father either...baaam, or mother. lol!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365 #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 4029985365
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Zod wrote:World Cup SZN
@SoIidShah

Odpověď uživateli @SoIidShah

lol!

Only thing is that video was from last weekend in the aftermath of Russia's victory over Spain. It was widespread reported by the international and domestic media as a Russian football fan.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/02/excited-football-fan-gets-beating-celebrating-top-police-car-7675864/

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/brutality-62082

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:32 pm

I have never understood why anyone would do this. Since the majority of users here are manly guys (no soy boys on this site!), I have to ask - how many of you would do this if you had the opportunity, and if so, why? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44751093
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:36 pm

FoShizzle wrote:I have never understood why anyone would do this.  Since the majority of users here are manly guys (no soy boys on this site!), I have to ask - how many of you would do this if you had the opportunity, and if so, why?  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44751093

They deserve to be skewered. Animals are not play things...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:41 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:World Cup SZN
@SoIidShah

Odpověď uživateli @SoIidShah

lol!

Only thing is that video was from last weekend in the aftermath of Russia's victory over Spain. It was widespread reported by the international and domestic media as a Russian football fan.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/02/excited-football-fan-gets-beating-celebrating-top-police-car-7675864/

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/brutality-62082

lol!

It's even more funny. Obviously Russian police doesn't patronisate home fans.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:53 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 2713748720

Could be the Spanish have a fetish for getting rammed up the backside.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:54 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:I have never understood why anyone would do this.  Since the majority of users here are manly guys (no soy boys on this site!), I have to ask - how many of you would do this if you had the opportunity, and if so, why?  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44751093

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1047473441

I'm not very much in favor of such traditions. I wouldn't take a part similary, as I wouldn't take a part in dog fights or so.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Zod wrote:It's even more funny. Obviously Russian police doesn't patronisate home fans.

Russian police are there to maintain the order and not take shit from anyone, which they demonstrated impeccably when they beat down the rowdy dude who happened to be a Russian football fan and believed Russian victory in soccer gave him license to act an idiot with the police. Kudos to the police tbh. cheers

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:44 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

From my point of view Whittaker, and his virtual fake persona, is unimportant. I think no one would give a rats ass, he would be exposed and made completely irrelevant years ago. More serious is how mods and site owners use his virtual alter ego to promote globalist agenda and official msm narrative. All of this disguised as conspiracy forum. That's the real problem, especially if you consider that their service is falsely labeled as conspiracy site and the service is paid by many unaware users. Fraud on trustful people. The reality is that the site is operated by a group of cointelpro operatives and NEOCON/AIPAC shills. They don't even criticize Bolton anymore, one of the bigges warmongers, regime change cheerleaders and utterly rotten piece of shit person. "Janey's" influence is direct result of intentional steps of this group of enemies within the conspiracy/truther community. This is why I quoted this on my old thread, and why this was one of the first posts here, on our new forum:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Allways be aware of techniquies used by COITNTELPRO shills if critical informations presented:

COINTELPRO Techniques for Dilution, Misdirection and Control of an Internet Forum

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

https://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-28/cointelpro-techniques-dilution-misdirection-and-control-internet-forum

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:53 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
3 min.
Croatia's Domagoj Vida could face Fifa sanction after shouting 'Glory to Ukraine' after defeating Russia https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/07/08/croatias-domagoj-vida-could-face-fifa-sanction-shouting-glory/ …

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 17 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:00 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:

I totally agree. Smile I take care of much wildlife here, and volunteer at our Wildlife rehabilitation center. Frankly, I like animals much more than I like humans.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next