Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:38 pm

I got to share couple of this. I went to IKEA yesterday and end up on this place lmao. I'm glad you got system back online Zod  alien

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Img2613
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Img2611
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Img2606
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Img2604
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Aaaand....I'm back!

cheers cheers cheers

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:I got to share couple of this. I went to IKEA yesterday and end up on this place lmao. I'm glad you got system back online Zod  alien

Spoiler:

Nice landscape! Later I'll upload some mine photos I took a few days ago.

And yes, I finnaly have my PC working again. It took me the whole day to make everything working, I have to buy some new cables yet (I bought too short) and learnhow to work with some new components but it's working well already.

bounce

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:57 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Glopp

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 pm

@Jerekwolcott
Follow Follow @Jerekwolcott

I've watched this 600 times and my mouth still drops every time.

[img]https://twitter.com/Jerekwolcott/status/1010060752361644032

Shocked

:wtf3:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 4029985365

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm

UK AC wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Glopp

GL PLODuction tumbleweeds.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:00 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I got to share couple of this. I went to IKEA yesterday and end up on this place lmao. I'm glad you got system back online Zod  alien

Spoiler:

And yes, I finnaly have my PC working again. It took me the whole day to make everything working, I have to buy some new cables yet (I bought too short) and learnhow to work with some new components but it's working well already.

bounce

c'mon we're impatient #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 1619689188

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Tumblr_ot10y7cArn1vbpl6lo1_400
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol!

its changing for the good..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:29 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Spoiler:

bounce

c'mon we're impatient #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 1619689188

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Tumblr_ot10y7cArn1vbpl6lo1_400

Yep, ye'r right. Here are some older, from Prague. One of them I had on GLP, too:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0011
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0010
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0012
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0013
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0014

It's memorial in Vitkov, Prague, originally dedicated to resistance fighters and legionaries from the WWI. Interesting is that the monument is the world's 3rd biggest horseback rider bronze monument. There are burried remnants of "unknown soldier" as well as remnants of fighters from Dukla operation from WWII.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:36 am

And this is more recent. I just passed by last week:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0016
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0017
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0015
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0019
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0018
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0020
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0021
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0022

Some MoD sponsored promo action. Customs, military police, SWAT etc...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:11 am

Very nice! We never have exhibitions like that. This is great way to pass the day, in the summer watch some machinery then go to nearest restaurant for lunch and so on....chilled.  Great piece of artillery.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LMS Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Niiiice!!!

Happy you made it home safe.

sunny

LMS

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:15 am

Those are so pretty!!!

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:17 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:And this is more recent. I just passed by last week:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0016
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0017
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0015
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0019
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0018
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0020
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0021
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0022

Some MoD sponsored promo action. Customs, military police, SWAT etc...

Nice pics! That's a cool exhibition.

Glad your back in action at home. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Yep, ye'r right. Here are some older, from Prague. One of them I had on GLP, too:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0011
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0010
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0012
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0013
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dsc_0014

It's memorial in Vitkov, Prague, originally dedicated to resistance fighters and legionaries from the WWI. Interesting is that the monument is the world's 3rd biggest horseback rider bronze monument. There are burried remnants of "unknown soldier" as well as remnants of fighters from Dukla operation from WWII.

Niiiice.
And yeah, the texans have the biggest equestrian statue in the world for what i remember :-)
So...
What did Jan Žižka do to deserve such a big statue in there ?
Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Snowtrooper wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Spoiler:

Niiiice.
And yeah, the texans have the biggest equestrian statue in the world for what i remember :-)
So...

He was famous Hussite general. After Jan Hus was excomunicated by the Catholig churche (because they deemed his techings heretical) and burned burned at the stake Catholic Church launched Hussite Crussades, known as Hussite Wars, in which Zizka gaind his fame because of his tactic and commander skills. His Wagon Forts were famous and decisive in many battles. They were something like ancient APCs.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 6a2f5b690e_73668281_o2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Snowtrooper wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Spoiler:

Niiiice.
So...

He was famous Hussite general. After Jan Hus was excomunicated by the Catholig churche (because they deemed his techings heretical) and burned  burned at the stake Catholic Church launched Hussite Crussades, known as Hussite Wars, in which Zizka gaind his fame because of his tactic and commander skills. His Wagon Forts were famous and decisive in many battles. They were something like ancient APCs.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 6a2f5b690e_73668281_o2

Found him :-)

I like stories about fights in the medieval time.
Thank you :-)

Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Snowtrooper wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Snowtrooper wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Spoiler:

Niiiice.
So...

He was famous Hussite general. After Jan Hus was excomunicated by the Catholig churche (because they deemed his techings heretical) and burned  burned at the stake Catholic Church launched Hussite Crussades, known as Hussite Wars, in which Zizka gaind his fame because of his tactic and commander skills. His Wagon Forts were famous and decisive in many battles. They were something like ancient APCs.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Onlinemagazin‏ @OnlineMagazin · 14 min
#USA: Fetish Pony Festival! Just like in ancient Rome, when the decadence was highest, came the fall. Only sick this current epoch.

https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/1009047396054110214

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Giphy

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Wth10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Snowtrooper wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Snowtrooper wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Spoiler:

Niiiice.
So...

That was very cool, thank you for posting the vid!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:35 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
#USA: Fetish Pony Festival! Just like in ancient Rome, when the decadence was highest, came the fall. Only sick this current epoch.

That was exactly mine reaction.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:14 pm

I can't stop laughing about this stupid video. I've sent it to probably 10 people. Razz
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowtrooper Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

That was exactly mine reaction.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 34b

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 F697540d3f49241177117a61807fb7f83b24111b_hq

Snowtrooper
Snowtrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:23 am

I'm not very much in footbal but this world cup seems to be really entertaining. So far Maradona rules.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 DgpHQCMXUAAVvEq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:35 am

The guy is completely doped up.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Cocaine-bear-loves-cocaine_o_750363

I heard Football tourists emptied all bars with beer already and Russians came in trouble until some private Austrian brewery offered help then they send 75 lorries full of beer towards Russia. I guess Russians expected folks will just drink Vodka.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 am

Didn't know that Comedian is from India.

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1011823743008583680

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:52 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Didn't know that Comedian is from India.

https://twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1011823743008583680

Shocked

Hehehe, where did you came up with that dipshit cowboi? The comedian from evillikeprodz? ...meh waste of brain cells. Morning Zod  sunny
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next