Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 am

Spoiler:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YqTEbLI.jpg

UK AC

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:52 am

UK AC wrote:

UK AC wrote:

Just seen all the side ads/external links have been removed from the GLP site.

And this comes after I saw a thread there yesterday with a warning to Trin that he was at risk of being sued regarding the GDPR.

I tried accessing GLP with different devices, IPs and no ad-blocker and yep, the ads/external links are definitely gone.

There goes Trin's cash cow.

Petrague wrote:The boss is running a thread asking whether they should call it a day with revenues and visits way down, after banning loads of ac's. Only a matter of time. No sympathy.

Spoiler:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/jeqL85i.jpg

He's cares about visitor numbers, but not the visitors. A recipe for fail. There are several simple things he could do to get the visitors back, but he won't because it would mean sacrificing the political propaganda agenda on the site.

Site visitor numbers were on the slide anyways. It was just that the year of election-mania helped to give a false impression of the regular number of visitors to the site.

I think he's simply crying out for donations/more paid members because he's pissed about the GDPR cutting heavily into his revenue stream where he would normally be unrestricted in selling on glp user data and targeting visitors with ads, spyware etc.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:03 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think they used haarp against me.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1619689188

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1619689188 It's as well you weren't home when it happened, was it a direct lightning strike?

I have no idea. I came home and the main circuit breaker was off. I turned it on and the other one, for a part of the building, went immediately off again. I turned it on, too, and that's all. At first I thought wi-fi antenna was strucked and LAN connected devices were damaged but some of them work and other, that were not connected via LAN, are damaged as well. Strange...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:08 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1619689188 It's as well you weren't home when it happened, was it a direct lightning strike?

I have no idea. I came home and the main circuit breaker was off. I turned it on and the other one, for a part of the building, went immediately off again. I turned it on, too, and that's all. At first I thought wi-fi antenna was strucked and LAN connected devices were damaged but some of them work and other, that were not connected via LAN, are damaged as well. Strange...

MOSSAD! #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1191238718
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by P20394 Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:21 am

DelusionsOfGrandeur wrote:
Anyone still following the other place!!!!! "Putting the word out" to the elite of anti terror services, SAS etc, and briefing the police around the world, who are all hanging out there awaiting all the latest "important updates"

Laughing I saw that. GLP is still worth visiting for comedic moments such as that, if nothing else.

Surely having a main, always pinned, thread by someone constantly reminiscing about the glorious old days catching the "bad guys" would stop people from handing over their credit card details and participating in a "conspiracy forum" that it is swarming with INVITED intelligence agencies.

P20394

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 am

P20394 wrote:DelusionsOfGrandeur wrote:
   Anyone still following the other place!!!!! "Putting the word out" to the elite of anti terror services, SAS etc, and briefing the police around the world, who are all hanging out there awaiting all the latest "important updates"

Laughing I saw that. GLP is still worth visiting for comedic moments such as that, if nothing else.

Surely having a main, always pinned, thread by someone constantly reminiscing about the glorious old days catching the "bad guys" would stop people from handing over their credit card details and participating in a "conspiracy forum" that it is swarming with INVITED intelligence agencies.

GLP is full of role playing. Delusions of grandeur, you're right on it. Two thirds of subscribed members are playing it. I guarantee you Janey never saw any action, not in the field or in an office. There are no SOF or intelligence agents not ex ones or current on GLP. Its all fantasies...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Petrague wrote:
DelusionsOfGrandeur wrote:Anyone still following the other place!!!!! "Putting the word out" to the elite of anti terror services, SAS etc, and briefing the police around the world, who are all hanging out there awaiting all the latest "important updates" Rolling Eyes

The boss is running a thread asking whether they should call it a day with revenues  and visits way down, after banning loads of ac's. Only a matter of time. No sympathy.

Can you explain in more detail what's happening there? I've given up visiting the place.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:59 pm

Janey: The retired NYPD cop who previously served in the British Armed Forces, works for Sky News, lives in France, and writes part time for aerospace magazines.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 2924852245
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:20 pm

The Hidden One wrote:Janey: The retired NYPD cop who previously served in the British Armed Forces, works for Sky News, lives in France, and writes part time for aerospace magazines.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Tenor

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Hidden One wrote:Janey: The retired NYPD cop who previously served in the British Armed Forces, works for Sky News, lives in France, and writes part time for aerospace magazines.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Tenor

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 2713748720
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Alright, the ball is rolling on a new job. Got a site visit on Wednesday!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:15 pm

The Hidden One wrote:Alright, the ball is rolling on a new job. Got a site visit on Wednesday!

Good lucky then. Time by time I think I should look for a new job, too. Then I remind that there's likely no chance to find other, well paid job, where I can spend more, than half of my working hours online.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Well, the main thing is you're ok Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Hidden One wrote:Alright, the ball is rolling on a new job. Got a site visit on Wednesday!

Good lucky then. Time by time I think I should look for a new job, too. Then I remind that there's likely no chance to find other, well paid job, where I can spend more, than half of my working hours online.

Having just finished a job just like that, I know where you're coming from!

This next one is the kind where I'll have to work to impress, but can lead to a crazy salary eventually, as well as a cushy office. Also, to a dream home. So probably a good thing I've ditched GLP Razz
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:22 pm

The Hidden One wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Having just finished a job just like that, I know where you're coming from!

This next one is the kind where I'll have to work to impress, but can lead to a crazy salary eventually, as well as a cushy office. Also, to a dream home. So probably a good thing I've ditched GLP Razz

So....did you get the job, bud?

Sorry I haven't been around either here much or Fringe (at all over there, actually). I am in final prep stages to move my dad 1200 miles to live here. On top of my crazy job and mom care. I should be around more by the last week of June, after I get him here.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:55 pm

Kitchen "almost" ready and the floor aint finished yet either, dont think it will look that amateur in the end Cool

Gona put it on hold for two weeks.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IC855csOnWE/WxmDc6rr7HI/AAAAAAAAFzY/hxXrZTWieSwFY4O0G74JiDSZUUEMFL8owCL0BGAYYCw/h1153/5d75ab01-cf5e-40bb-8269-a2b431451d4e

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WI_gpOOE2tY/WxmDak-5mAI/AAAAAAAAFzY/0XkEurcMKnsgtErodv-M-FnUhKqDhQ1xwCL0BGAYYCw/h1153/dfd2a7e9-9170-494f-80e9-4d54f83e54c0

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Qrgm6B9luws/WxmC_sXRWbI/AAAAAAAAFzY/oRZhq7eEVAEsi6JRKDNhz7Qg5ETBI7CnwCL0BGAYYCw/h1153/486b1760-6f1d-4285-9ced-d29d9ab1d03f

Sister plans to move tenants on second floor :/ bitch! I rearranged and built/closed off all important parts of the house, so I got garage and cellar and garden, terrace and so on and whoever comes will only got the upper floor. I divided the electricity counter as well so each floor pays its own shit.

She's succh a bitch, she got house and her hubby owns woods, they got couple millions at least.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:25 am

Matjaz wrote:Kitchen "almost" ready and the floor aint finished yet either, dont think it will look that amateur in the end Cool

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IC855csOnWE/WxmDc6rr7HI/AAAAAAAAFzY/hxXrZTWieSwFY4O0G74JiDSZUUEMFL8owCL0BGAYYCw/h1153/5d75ab01-cf5e-40bb-8269-a2b431451d4e

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WI_gpOOE2tY/WxmDak-5mAI/AAAAAAAAFzY/0XkEurcMKnsgtErodv-M-FnUhKqDhQ1xwCL0BGAYYCw/h1153/dfd2a7e9-9170-494f-80e9-4d54f83e54c0

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Qrgm6B9luws/WxmC_sXRWbI/AAAAAAAAFzY/oRZhq7eEVAEsi6JRKDNhz7Qg5ETBI7CnwCL0BGAYYCw/h1153/486b1760-6f1d-4285-9ced-d29d9ab1d03f

Sister plans to move tenants on second floor :/ bitch! I rearranged and built/closed off all important parts of the house, so I got garage and cellar and garden, terrace and so on and whoever comes will only got the upper floor. I divided the electricity counter as well so each floor pays its own shit.

She's succh a bitch, she got house and her hubby owns woods, they got couple millions at least.

Wow! That's looking nice. You're doing a great job doing renovation. I'll be interested to see how it turns out!

That sucks that your sister wants to put tenants upstairs. You can be the grouchy downstairs neighbor who scares tenants away. Or you can insinuate there's a ghost upstairs. Very Happy
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:59 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Kitchen "almost" ready and the floor aint finished yet either, dont think it will look that amateur in the end Cool

Wow!  That's looking nice.  You're doing a great job doing renovation.  I'll be interested to see how it turns out!

That sucks that your sister wants to put tenants upstairs.  You can be the grouchy downstairs neighbor who scares tenants away.  Or you can insinuate there's a ghost upstairs.  Very Happy
Thank you, I'll update in the future sure.

Hehehe, I got used on it, the fact I will have strangers in the house. Maybe she will pick some college girls who come study to capital. That wouldn't be that bad Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:40 am

FoShizzle wrote:

Wow!  That's looking nice.  You're doing a great job doing renovation.  I'll be interested to see how it turns out!

That sucks that your sister wants to put tenants upstairs.  You can be the grouchy downstairs neighbor who scares tenants away.  Or you can insinuate there's a ghost upstairs.  Very Happy

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1Ptm23w

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:54 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 The-master

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Natural population growth of Russia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#/media/File:Natural_Population_Growth_of_Russia.PNG

Everything started to go up since 2000 when Putin took control, except the deaths, those are decreasing. Someone in Europe should ask Putin how to deal with low natality instead of importing foreigners which is the easiest way and most welcomed for business owners. But since when did capitalists worried about nation or state anyway. They convince us its neccessary but it isn't. It is necessary for them to keep on making profit since they got no patience for recovery of population.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Matjaz wrote:Natural population growth of Russia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#/media/File:Natural_Population_Growth_of_Russia.PNG

Everything started to go up since 2000 when Putin took control, except the deaths, those are decreasing. Someone in Europe should ask Putin how to deal with low natality instead of importing foreigners which is the easiest way and most welcomed for business owners. But since when did capitalists worried about nation or state anyway. They convince us its neccessary but it isn't. It is necessary for them to keep on making profit since they got no patience for recovery of population.

Indeed, in Russia official policy is to encourage young people to have more children, there are programs in which fee soil is offered to families etc. Tamonten could elaborate further. In Europe, on the other hand, progressive liberals promote faggotery and open borders for immigrants. It's almost unacceptable to have more, than one children. And for many families it is not even affordable because little to none support.

I noted one interesting thing while ago, when I looked into Russian and US poverty rates and compared them. From over 25% Putin halved Russian poverty rate, if I remember it correctly then it was about 12,5% in 2014. It was less than in the US at this time. And exactly when US launched Ukrainian coup, that triggered anti-Russian sanctions etc. Russian poverty started sligtly grown again (it's about 13,5% atm I think) and US poverty started to fall. It pretty well depicts how the US economy is dependant on crisis and conflicts. After all, it was just a few days ago when some US TV station (guess CNN or Fox) boasted over how Yemeni war is great for US economy and jobs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Indeed, in Russia official policy is to encourage young people to have more children, there are programs in which fee soil is offered to families etc. Tamonten could elaborate further. In Europe, on the other hand, progressive liberals promote faggotery and open borders for immigrants. It's almost unacceptable to have more, than one children. And for many families it is not even affordable because little to none support.

I noted one interesting thing while ago, when I looked into Russian and US poverty rates and compared them. From over 25% Putin halved Russian poverty rate, if I remember it correctly then it was about 12,5% in 2014. It was less than in the US at this time. And exactly when US launched Ukrainian coup, that triggered anti-Russian sanctions etc. Russian poverty started sligtly grown again (it's about 13,5% atm I think) and US poverty started to fall. It pretty well depicts how the US economy is dependant on crisis and conflicts. After all, it was just a few days ago when some US TV station (guess CNN or Fox) boasted over how Yemeni war is great for US economy and jobs...

It is turning out that the immigrants that are coming in are unemployable.

In German and Austrian media you can read about the "work ethic" that most economic migrants have - and how much they are ready to improve. How quickly did plans for use of migrants for labor fallen into the water. The media there find that they are "Millenium migrants" - those who would like a well-paid job for a little simple work. And there are few who are willing to be educated and seriously working. It comes to the realization that many are only naive dreamers and that then their disappointment over Europe, the EU, and the West is even greater. And it can turn into very dangerous waters. Excessive, unfulfilled, unsatisfied expectations. They can quickly recruit them for such kind of disruptive business - with the promise of a good and quick payment.

People are not bag potatoes so they can be imported and exported as well. Even within some quotas. Better  to be honest and tell them that there is no room for them, and there is no work and opportunity for them.. We will all be more pleased - we and those who will not be deceived.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Zod wrote:After all, it was just a few days ago when some US TV station (guess CNN or Fox) boasted over how Yemeni war is great for US economy and jobs...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Matjaz wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

Thank you, I'll update in the future sure.

Hehehe, I got used on it, the fact I will have strangers in the house. Maybe she will pick some college girls who come study to capital. That wouldn't be that bad Very Happy

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1Ptm23w

OMG - that gif made me snort.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It is turning out that the immigrants that are coming in are unemployable.

In German and Austrian media you can read about the "work ethic" that most economic migrants have - and how much they are ready to improve. How quickly did plans for use of migrants for labor fallen into the water. The media there find that they are "Millenium migrants" - those who would like a well-paid job for a little simple work. And there are few who are willing to be educated and seriously working. It comes to the realization that many are only naive dreamers and that then their disappointment over Europe, the EU, and the West is even greater. And it can turn into very dangerous waters. Excessive, unfulfilled, unsatisfied expectations. They can quickly recruit them for such kind of disruptive business - with the promise of a good and quick payment.

People are not bag potatoes so they can be imported and exported as well. Even within some quotas. Better  to be honest and tell them that there is no room for them, and there is no work and opportunity for them.. We will all be more pleased - we and those who will not be deceived.

I think all of these points are reasons why Putin is so vilified in the US. Our government can't have people thinking for themselves, and most people here are too lazy to do research (or too busy just trying to get by). Our programming of love for country begins very early in school. I am fortunate to have grown up in Texas, where we are programmed to love Texas above all else, and to think for ourselves and be highly independent. I've always identified as a Texan before American. I'm not sure about now, though. The snowflake invasion of Texas has been very successful.

Anyway, people are aghast (except for one of my closest friends who is from Serbia) when I say that even with corruption (what government isn't corrupt?) Putin has run circles around every other world leader since he took office. When I outline WHY I say that, all they can sputter about is corruption and the ridiculous "crimes" he is accused of in our media. I've made a few people think, but for the most part Americans are so sheltered because we're isolated, that they really don't get it.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:24 pm

There's been some pretty hefty leaks regarding the new Fallout 76 video game. If true, it'll be outstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Have a great weekend all! I'm on my PS only so I can not post much. Gamepad is terrible for writing.

Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Have a great weekend all! I'm on my PS only so I can not post much. Gamepad is terrible for writing.

Mad

You too Zod.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 3077205713
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next