Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:33 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Hello folks, just to let you know:

Yesterday afternoon I went back home from my job and found that the storm cooked half of my devices.

So now I'm on the phone only and not even at home as my internet connection is dead, too.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Home

Blimey. Sorry to hear that, Zod. How long do you think you're looking at before you're up and running again?

I'll be back on Monday on my office PC. But from home it can be about 2 weeks, maybe later. I need to call to my provider to repair my wifi. It should be done next week but only TV and Playstation work. I have to remove my harddrives from the PC and give it to service as I don't know what exactly is broken. Then I have to choose new components.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Gavin Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:02 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:Hello folks, just to let you know:

Yesterday afternoon I went back home from my job and found that the storm cooked half of my devices.

So now I'm on the phone only and not even at home as my internet connection is dead, too.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Home

Blimey. Sorry to hear that, Zod. How long do you think you're looking at before you're up and running again?

I'll be back on Monday on my office PC. But from home it can be about 2 weeks, maybe later. I need to call to my provider to repair my wifi. It should be done next week but only TV and Playstation work. I have to remove my harddrives from the PC and give it to service as I don't know what exactly is broken. Then I have to choose new components.

Ouch, that sounds like a bit of a setback!

I hope you will be able to sort it out without too much financial burden or loss of data.
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:30 am

Sorry to hear that  :/

When Zod machine gets broken we all miss it not just Zod  

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 697712634
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:14 am

http://shrani.si/f/2/105/2IvAWJwF/img1161.jpg
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 2713748720  
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm

I HAAAAATTTEEEE looking for work.

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Zod is number 1 in Canada

Post by eclYpse Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:18 pm

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/05/ontario-election-just-got-lot-weirder/

eclYpse

Back to top Go down

Post by ludmilla Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:47 pm

ludmilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ludmilla Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:00 pm

ludmilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ludmilla Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:08 pm

ludmilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ludmilla Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:15 pm

ludmilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:23 pm

'sup Ludmilla Very Happy can't sleep, what you doing? whats the time over there Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by ludmilla Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:34 pm

forgot password matjaz russian salad banana vodka sleep soon i think

ludmilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:40 pm

Password for login? Maybe Zod will be able to help msg him. I got to get up in two hours and head for work but it is sunday so there'll be no one there to observe my exhaustion anyway. Very Happy

cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:42 pm

ludmilla wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4029985365
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ludmilla Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:48 pm

change password from login page i laughed

i okay best to you

ludmilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:03 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 53f61364-e624-4e35-b8f4-b2e278fb9de8

I bought real sweet gps for hiking , I plan to hike to that human skull sphynx in Romania next week in Bucegi mountains. The area is huge I would have to spend a week there to get a glimpse. I wanna see the nearby lake as well, it got river running through it underneath, just the current and then underground.

I've been there last year but it was too cold to reach the top, weather got really nasty and I only had short sleeves and went completely unprepared. Ill post pics when I come back.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:22 pm

The place is on a plateau on mountain range, hidden from the valley so its interesting cause its a secluded spot high to the skies. They say it is a birthplace of Neanderthal, they found one of oldest of his skeletons here and numerous ones. The place itself when you go there looks ancient the form of the rocks and how secluded it is and quite. And the nature looks colossal like it would be giants lands.

There's a twenty meters high cliff, like rock cut in a cube not far away overlooking natural theater. Looks like ancient ritual site. Its pretty surreal there.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by DelusionsOfGrandeur Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:21 am

Anyone still following the other place!!!!! "Putting the word out" to the elite of anti terror services, SAS etc, and briefing the police around the world, who are all hanging out there awaiting all the latest "important updates" Rolling Eyes

DelusionsOfGrandeur

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrague Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:35 am

DelusionsOfGrandeur wrote:Anyone still following the other place!!!!! "Putting the word out" to the elite of anti terror services, SAS etc, and briefing the police around the world, who are all hanging out there awaiting all the latest "important updates" Rolling Eyes

The boss is running a thread asking whether they should call it a day with revenues and visits way down, after banning loads of ac's. Only a matter of time. No sympathy.

Petrague

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:40 am

Hello y'all. Just quick look from my phone. Hope everything goes well. Tomorow I'll be back online, at least from my office. Still discovering damage at home.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Polar bear wrecked food store at small Svalbard Hotel.

Post by Gavin Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:47 am

A polar bear wrecked the food store at a small Svalbard Hotel early Sunday morning.

After ravaging the storage area of the hotel for nearly 1 1/2 hours, breaking over 100 bottles of red and white wine, and foraging on chocolate, the bear finally left the building through one of the 3 windows it had broken, only leaving some blood and total chaos on the scene.

Hopefully the videos will play also outside Norway on the linked site.

https://www.nrk.no/troms/etter-to-og-en-halv-time-rommer-isbjornen-ut-gjennom-vinduet-1.14067028
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:49 am

Gavin wrote:A polar bear wrecked the food store at a small Svalbard Hotel early Sunday morning.

After ravaging the storage area of the hotel for nearly 1 1/2 hours, breaking over 100 bottles of red and white wine, and foraging on chocolate, the bear finally left the building through one of the 3 windows it had broken, only leaving some blood and total chaos on the scene.

Hopefully the videos will play also outside Norway on the linked site.

https://www.nrk.no/troms/etter-to-og-en-halv-time-rommer-isbjornen-ut-gjennom-vinduet-1.14067028

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hello y'all. Just quick look from my phone. Hope everything goes well. Tomorow I'll be back online, at least from my office. Still discovering damage at home.

Heey!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Get
You are missed dude, can't get no feedback from the world. I've been forced to visit glp tonight cause of that. First time after a week, that board looks....different after you're absent from it for a while. I'm now thinking, what was the magnet and I can't think of one Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hello y'all. Just quick look from my phone. Hope everything goes well. Tomorow I'll be back online, at least from my office. Still discovering damage at home.

Heey!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Get
You are missed dude, can't get no feedback from the world. I've been forced to visit glp tonight cause of that. First time after a week, that board looks....different after you're absent from it for a while. I'm now thinking, what was the magnet and I can't think of one Smile

Lol that's drastic.

lol!

Thanks for kind words, bud. As I wrote it gonna take a few weeks to be fully back on. I have to put together the whole new desktop. Hopefully harddrives are not gone, too.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Damn, thats serious. I can only imagine what amount of data you had on and that it could get lost forever. I hope it didn't bring you down too much, I know I wouldn't like to lose some of the stuff I got on my system.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Matjaz wrote:Damn, thats serious. I can only imagine what amount of data you had on and that it could get lost forever. I hope it didn't bring you down too  much, I know I wouldn't like to lose some of the stuff I got on my system.

So far it looks like primarily connected, or how to say, devices or components were affected. But not all of them. It's strange. TV, LAN connected to the router, works well. PS3, connected to the powerline only, is dead. X Files...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:33 pm

I think they used haarp against me.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think they used haarp against me.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1619689188

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1619689188 It's as well you weren't home when it happened, was it a direct lightning strike?

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:13 pm

he he, dAMN witchers!  Twisted Evil
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:43 pm

DelusionsOfGrandeur wrote:Anyone still following the other place!!!!! "Putting the word out" to the elite of anti terror services, SAS etc, and briefing the police around the world, who are all hanging out there awaiting all the latest "important updates"

Laughing I saw that. GLP is still worth visiting for comedic moments such as that, if nothing else.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next