Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
boris
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 3 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:07 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 3 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:50 pm

I have just heard an oral report from Bangladesh. The official figures can be forgotten, people die in the villages and are immediately buried because of the heat. It simply takes too long for a doctor to come and determine the cause of death. Nothing of this is officially reported.

It will not be much different in India, and it will probably be the same in other countries with a similar socio-economic status.

Exclamation Exclamation pale pale Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:01 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I have just heard an oral report from Bangladesh. The official figures can be forgotten, people die in the villages and are immediately buried because of the heat. It simply takes too long for a doctor to come and determine the cause of death. Nothing of this is officially reported.

It will not be much different in India, and it will probably be the same in other countries with a similar socio-economic status.

Indeed. There are unreported COVID deaths. But it works both ways I guess. There are deaths reported as COVID related, just because the virus was detected. Who can decide if 90 years old grandpa, already on life support, died because COVID, his long term health issues or if he would not die because of common flu, if it would reach him first?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:20 am

Patrick Henningsen
@21WIRE
·
3m
For the Establishment, it's now a race against time. Will Gov't and Central Bankers be able to execute their #COVID2019-inspired coup d'etat in time before the natives become too restless?
#coronavirus #Covid_19 #Fauci #DominicRaab

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 3 ImsYFCGw?format=jpg&name=small

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/04/16/covid-19-marshall-plan-plunging-uk-into-debt-on-a-false-pretext/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:39 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:52 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I have just heard an oral report from Bangladesh. The official figures can be forgotten, people die in the villages and are immediately buried because of the heat. It simply takes too long for a doctor to come and determine the cause of death. Nothing of this is officially reported.

Indeed. There are unreported COVID deaths. But it works both ways I guess. There are deaths reported as COVID related, just because the virus was detected. Who can decide if 90 years old grandpa, already on life support, died because COVID, his long term health issues or if he would not die because of common flu, if it would reach him first?

No, not only old grandpas ... I'm told now for example my friend knows about two doctors <40 years old. Bangladesh has also a problem that makes people more vulnerable, that is arsenic in groundwater.

It's the question, would the people die now without the virus? 

Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:36 am

a review and comparison

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:59 am

Counting finished

Total: 670.878
Diff.: 33.695
%: 5,2881
Forecast: 706.355

FC yesterday: 668.124 (4,8559%)

Growth rate higher again. 

USA    / 670.878
World / 2.176.953
USA % / 30,8173
Share / 3,2449

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:56 am

Perhaps it was never meant for it.

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:04 am

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
4h
BREAKING: Wuhan, where the coronavirus pandemic began, revises death toll to 3,869, an increase of 50%

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:16 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m
Russian Specialists Carried Out Disinfection In Two Large Boarding Houses In Bergamo

https://southfront.org/russian-specialists-carried-out-disinfection-in-two-large-boarding-houses-in-bergamo/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:17 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
15m
France: Administrative And Medical Response To COVID-19 Pandemic

https://southfront.org/france-administrative-and-medical-response-to-covid-19-pandemic/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:27 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
Chart of #COVID19 deaths in #USA:
- 5 weeks ago: 41 deaths
- 4 weeks ago: 195 deaths
- 3 weeks ago: 1,195 deaths
- 2 weeks ago: 5,983 deaths
- 1 week ago: 16,684 deaths

• Currently: 34,641 deaths

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:28 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4h
#UK— Only 10% of people want to return to life as normal after the end of the lockdown triggered by #coronavirus pandemic, according to a poll. People are enjoying cleaner air, better food and stronger social bonds — they don't want to return to pre-lockdown 'normal'

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 3 697712634

So 90% of Britons actually enjoys totalitarian police state? Interesting indeed...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:27 pm

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t19p240-electronic-surveillance-spying-on-citizens-social-media-and-manipulations-with-the-public-opinion#78169

Here the plans about surveillance, they are much older than corona. It's about a totalitarian horror show. Sorry, lads, the cattle is sleepwalking into the slaughterhouse. There seem to be not enough awake enough.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 3 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4h
#UK— Only 10% of people want to return to life as normal after the end of the lockdown triggered by #coronavirus pandemic, according to a poll. People are enjoying cleaner air, better food and stronger social bonds — they don't want to return to pre-lockdown 'normal'

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 3 697712634

So 90% of Britons actually enjoys totalitarian police state? Interesting indeed...

Or they found out that slave labour is not very exciting after they've had time to think about it. It could also mean that 90% were not at all satisfied with their lifestyle and had only been forced to participate. To make it less painful, they told themselves that they were satisfied.

pirat pirat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2h
France

About 1,000 cases of coronavirus were recorded on the aircraft carrier "Sharle de Gaulle"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Robbie Martin
@FluorescentGrey
·
3m
Covid19 is really revealing in a blatant way just how much of ‘conspiracy’ friendly alt media has been completely compromised since the Trump era. Very few if any of the outlets or people dedicated to debunking Russiagate are pushing back on anti China propaganda

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 3 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
3m
#BREAKING First death from #Corona virus in Kurdish regions in north-east #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:00 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
2m
BREAKING: New report shows Hydroxychloroquine: Anti-malaria drug pushed by Trump has no value fighting #coronavirus, #covid19.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-trump-anti-malaria-drug-study-france-a9469656.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1587139427

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next