Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:05 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:10 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:36 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
29m
#BREAKING #Israel president brings back to the Knesset the mandate to build a government, as talks between PM Netanyahu and Gantz are on the verge of collapse. The fourth general elections in a year and a half is very possible

Lol, they still have no government. #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 419

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Zambeezi wrote:India
and so it begins?

By Jayant Bhandari
April 11, 2020
India’s Hunger Games
http://archive.is/C4hdw

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/jayant-bhandari/indias-hunger-games/
i'm watching India closely as they are 'historically passive' to abuse with an embedded caste system.
Ground Report
No food, no cash, money in banks 40 km away: Rural Maharashtra’s women say they are waiting for death
https://www.newslaundry.com/2020/04/10/no-food-no-cash-money-in-banks-40-km-away-rural-maharashtras-women-say-they-are-waiting-for-death

Government rations and money transfers aren’t reaching these mostly daily wage workers and widows of farmers.
#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Newslaundry%2F2020-04%2Fac5b1374-356d-4227-8ad8-ec2550bbfada%2Fwomenmaharashtra2.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress&fit=max&format=webp&w=1140&dpr=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:55 pm

https://morningporridge.com/the-morning-porridge/f/blains-morning-porridge---april-8-2020---oops-i-hit-something

“The greatest idiot is a man who thinks strong stock markets are an indication of economic health.“

"... If it’s bad in Travel, go factor what a sudden 30% unemployment shock does to demand for clothes, tech, cars, and property.

... And then widen your focus outside the developed world, and wonder how critically this is going to impact across Emerging Markets and the Developing World."

I consider this article to be a very realistic description of what we can expect.  It could be that we will soon wish for 1929 ...

pale  Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:29 pm

U.S.-led Coalition Recalls Hundreds Of SDF Fighters For Deployment In Its Bases
https://southfront.org/u-s-led-coalition-recalls-hundreds-of-sdf-fighters-for-deployment-in-its-bases/

“U.S. forces are largely working to reestablish their influence in the Eastern Euphrates region,” the monitoring group said in the report.
According to the SOHR, hundreds of SDF fighters have already rejoined service in U.S. bases in the governorates of al-Hasakah and Deir Ezzor. The fighters are reportedly receiving training from U.S. forces and working in logistics.
   “The U.S. offered those who returned a monthly salary larger than what they previously received,” a source familiar with the matter told the UK-based monitoring group.
Around 500 U.S. service members are currently deployed in northeast Syria, allegedly to “guard” key oil fields from ISIS cells.
U.S. forces in both al-Hasakah and Deir Ezzor received large logistical and military supplies by air and land over the last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:31 pm

With Sailors Stranded, Shipping Faces a Hard Choice
https://gcaptain.com/with-sailors-stranded-shipping-face-a-hard-choice/

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Shutterstock_284250203-800x534

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:32 pm

True Iran 4th Reich: The Global Jihad

lol Brian Hook helped produce this garbage propaganda documentary
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:36 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
5m
BREAKING: #LNA The Libyan National Army has captured Abu Grein (aka #Hisha) this has forced the #Turkey-backed Terrorist militias to retreat towards Sadada and Misrata. #Libya

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EVadgI6XkAA2wZu?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Talos wrote:True Iran 4th Reich: The Global Jihad

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
Libyan Army closes in on important port city and #GNA stronghold https://is.gd/rqMoGp #Libya #LNA #Misrata

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Haftar sends its pilots for training in Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:11 pm

Andreas Mountzouroulias
@andreasmoun
·
13m
#Brussels the heart of #Europe: Allahu akbar
@Gefira_org

Muslims loot police car and steal their weapons

(11-04-2020)

#EU #Belgium #migrants #Greece_under_attacκ

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EVaxZZIXgAM96_b?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365

The 4th Reich is already there ... a country between Pacific and Atlantic Ocean.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
4m
Libyan Army sends large number of reinforcements to #Tripoli for final push https://is.gd/sDeapW #Libya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:26 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
7m
BREAKING: #ISIS launches a “massive attack” on the area of Mulla Abdullah near #Kirkuk in northern #Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The 4th Reich is already there ... a country between Pacific and Atlantic Ocean.

Twisted Evil

It's a direct continuation. They just took the scientists out of the concentration camps and continued with them in the CIA, they just continued with the medical doctors, they just continued with the engineers, they just continued with the propaganda, they even continued with the war on Russia.... And now it's the time to stand together and to take it down.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:47 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Twisted Evil

It's a direct continuation. They just took the scientists out of the concentration camps and continued with them in the CIA, they just continued with the medical doctors, they just continued with the engineers, they just continued with the propaganda, they even continued with the war on Russia.... And now it's the time to stand together and to take it down.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2713748720

Operation Paperclip.

My opinion is that US joined WWII only because it was clear that battle against Soviet Russia failed badly and USSR army would not stop its march till reaching shores of Spain. There was large support for nazis in the US:

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Tdih-02-20-gettyimages-97284815

They extracted nazi scientists, propagandists, doctors and even plain butchers. As Klaus Barbie a.k.a. Klaus Kaufmann.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Klaus_barbie

He was nothing but class A torturer and executioner. And intentions behind his extraction were nothing but desire to learn how to torture Russians to obtain informations.
He spent rest of his life in South America, involved in weapon black market, support of far right guerillas etc. And, finally, at the end of his life, he was arrested and sent back to France, where he was sentenced to death in 40s. Back in that years no one knew US already had him and plotted his extraction from the country...

So yes, it's direct continuation. Or, as my signature says...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:05 pm

Oh, and just if you din't notice...:

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 RXD0PNR

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Eu-flag-european-union-vector-2192378

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:15 pm

nice.

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next